FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:18 am

"Vincent Valentine," he had no need to hide his identity. Not that it would work, any how. "Ex-Turk, I'm still helping ShinRa." He admitted and lifted himself onto one of the crates to rest. The mist form had been tiring him. He gave a sigh and looked at the other man with a pensive look. "Cosmo Canyon is your destination, then, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:27 am

“How would you know where I'm heading?” Rod became alert really fast. He knew the meeting was held behind a closed door. He also knew that Tseng's voice never got loud, unless he was breaking up a fight between Reno and himself. How would this Ex-Turk know?

More so to the point, how was he able to keep up with Rod? This would only be assumed that Vincent had not only eaves dropped on the meeting, but managed to keep up with Rod without Rod knowing. This was making him uncomfortable, and did his best to not show it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:24 am

Sephiroth gave a brief nod as soon as Zack's said that. A moment alone was necessary especially with the information that Zack's had been too late. This was an issue in itself. "Go ahead and get the boy settled I will wait for you in the room."

He stepped in and eyes searched out Kadaj. "They're waiting for you outside."

Nothing more was said as Sephiroth progressed into the room. It was the same he had left it and in silence he moved the Masamune to the bed Kadaj had slept in. Fingers trailed over the hilt before he took the jacket off and left the white shirt beneath it. There were things to focus on, what Minerva had asked of him and her promises. And now the loss of the young ancient and what Zack's may need.

His PHS gave a message beep and Sephiroth's attention was drawn to it. The phone was snapped open and he gave a sigh as soon as he saw the message. Perhaps Zack would be better at decoding Vincent's jibberish than he was himself.

Everything could be sorted later.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 am

Denzel gave a last look towards Cloud and then nodded his head as soon as Zack touched his back. He was tired, tired of hearing the voices and seeing his dead father. Zack had said that the hallucinations would stop in a week but that still felt a long time.

Denzel stepped inside and his chest clenched. He had to leave Cloud, he knew that, he had sworn himself to ShinRa, but that didn't ease the ache of being separated.

"I'll stay up a little to bond with the new materia," He told Zack quietly before he called Dark Nation over and proceeded up the steps.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:55 am

Kunsel flashed a smirk that mirrored Cissnei's in an instant. "Oh I like your way of thinking. Lemme grab a few things before we head out," he reached for the mouse of the computer and sent the gathered files to his phone before he cleared the cache and logged out before he shutdown the machine.

Mentally he ran a list of what he needed and at the top of it was a proper weapon, not that he minded the WRO guns but a sword had always been his preferred weapon.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:04 pm

"That's fine." Zack guided Denzel to the room.
He opened the door letting Denzel and Dark Nation inside.
"Just not to late kiddo we'll head out just after breakfast tomorrow."

Zack turned round and walked back to the room he'd been sharing with Seph.
He shut the door after himself and turned to look at Seph.
"I felt her again, on the way to try and save Aerith."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:17 pm

No more than that statement was needed to catch Sephiroth's attention immediately. The phone was snapped shut and Sephiroth stood. "Did it seem as if she was awake?"

The distance was crossed and Sephiroth placed a hand on Zack's shoulder as he drew the younger man closer. The strength of her presence was all too familiar, he had felt it pull at him so long ago in Nibelheim but now it was Zack struggling.

And there was nothing any could do to save him. The Life stream couldn't save him, that hope had been quickly dashed, and for all his power he had been helpless in protecting him from it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Zack Felt Sephiroth draw him close and he let out a quiet breath. He slipped his arms round Seph.
"It's hard to explain, I think she was still resting. It was only a brief awake period. Something stirred her."
He bit his bottom lip he couldn't explain it. But he thought of the best analogy he could.
"Kinda like when you share a bed and one person turns over and it wakes you up for a brief second."

Zack looked up at Seph. "Like she felt whoever it was snatching Aerith and taking note."
His fist clenched for the moment. The thought of Jenova knowing who took her and him not having a clue.
It irritated him, made him feel frustrated.
"I get these thoughts if I can feel this way, if she can see this, one little look wouldn't hurt in return."

He shook his head. "But I'm actually scared. I could use it to save Aerith."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:16 am

Nodding Cissnei slid off the desk. "He should be here soon, I'll me you on the roof in ten. Have to grab a couple of things first to sweeten the Captain up." She laughed and left the office with a wave, first heading to her room as she sighed, wondering if Reno even got her text or if the redhead had forgotten to charge his phone again.

Cissnei grabbed the items she required, making sure she had everything before heading off to the kitchens and sending off a text to Cid in reply.

I might have something more interesting for you to do if you're a good boy and help the injured here.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 am

"I've been subject to metamorphosis experiments (unwillingly, may I add) by the ex-Head of the Science Department, Professor Hojo. I'm sure you can imagine I have ways of concealing my presence." There was no point hiding this information from Rod. If he was going to get the man's trust, he could hold no secrets. Well, only those that are relevant should be told. "All you need to know is I have my ways, and I am not your enemy. I am interested in the future of this planet and ShinRa."

He tilted his head, "You can relax, Rod."

He raised his non-gauntlet hand in a dismissive manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:58 am

“You're interested in the future of this planet?” Just what does that mean? That Vincent is just stalking ShinRa employees to inaccessibility locations just to watch? Rod didn't really trust the man in red and black, though he has heard of stories about Professor Hojo's work. His hands would be daft, fast, in getting a text message sent to Tseng while he spoke. He didn't have to look at his phone.

“Why are you going to Cosmo Canyon?” He'd ask, pressing the SEND button on his phone.

I'm being followed
by an Ex-Turk.
Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:19 am

Dark Nation's ears pricked at the sound of Denzel's voice and he forced himself from atop the wardrobe, slowly stretching before nudging the door open and trotting down the hallway to the boy. He nuzzled his head against hi side gently and leant against him slightly. He was still there. Even if it meant being carried through the air... again.

He really hoped he wasn't going to be forced to fly again.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 am

Kadaj looked up at Sephiroth, his cheeks still flushed. "Then I should go to them," he said quietly, moving past him without another word and pushing the doors open to step onto the street again.

"I hear we're heading out?" He said with as cheery a tone as he could manage, the question directed at no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:36 am

The arms that slid around him still felt unusual however being in such close vicinity to Zack was far more familiar than the close vicinity to Kadaj. His attention focused on the younger man as he spoke. It was long ago, but there deep in his memory there were times when it had been forced. It was rare and restless. Each memory seemed distant from another life.

"Can you see her thoughts? Can you read them without risking yourself?"

He couldn't stop him, but neither could he lose him. Perhaps it was a selfish thing to even consider, but he could not risk losing Zack to her.

"Zack is it worth losing yourself to her?" He glanced away from Zack and stared blankly towards the wall for a passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:39 am

Reno gave a grin at the idea of guarding Rufus. "Annoy him? He loves me, yo." He looked to the blonde and made a show of straightening his face. "I mean, it will be my honour to guard your ass sir."

He stretched and then straightened his suit a little, stifling a yawn to mask the mild scowl. "Seriously? I have to play nurse again? I thought we hired people for that?" He dragged himself after Rufus with a sigh. "I know, I'm actually there to question and remember it all because I have an annoyingly long memory." The words were tripped off as if on rote - he was quite used to hearing it.

"Come on then," he said more cheerily, stepping into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:51 am

Denzel leaned down and pat the top of his head before he glanced at Zack. "I won't, I promise," he said as he stepped into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. Blue eyes lifted and stared at the empty room with a sigh. Not long ago Cloud had been there but now he was gone again. He was ShinRa, he couldn't leave it, he knew that. But already he felt alone.

Denzel placed the staff against the wall along with the sword he had gotten from Zack at the WRO quarters. The armored jacket was dumped on the chair before the bangle joined the pile. Fingers curled back around the staff and returned to the bed before he patted the bed.

"Come on Dark Nation, we'll go to bed soon."

Fingers rolled the red materia and Denzel took a deep breath as he focused on it, bonding with it just as Zack had taught him. Before the materia use would have tired him out quickly but something was different. Once the bonding was finished he slid it into the materia slot of the staff and it was leaned against the wall before the teen crawled into bed. He was growing stronger each day, it was what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:04 am

Kunsel gave her a wave as he watched her leave and headed out himself. It didn't take long to find the room where he had stuffed his gear and went through it before he found his civies. Clothes were changed before he stuffed his WRO uniform into the bag and eased out the old weapon.

One hand gripped the pommel as he unwrapped it. Fingers moved over the metal as his gaze locked on the old SOLDIER-issue sword. It had been a long time. It was moved to his back before the pistol was secured and his gear was grabbed before he headed out and took the lift to the roof.

The sunglasses were grabbed and put on as the door slid open.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:12 am

"Yes." Cloud admitted with a sigh, "And I have no idea where." He crossed his arms and had a stern look, glancing between the four of them. "Or how we're going to get there. We can't go to Edge, and we have to get out of Kalm. Wherever we head is up to you guys. Chocobo Farm or Junon... I don't suggest Fort Condor, and if neither of those, then we've got to head off of the continent, which'll be hard while hiding from ShinRa, considering they'll be monitoring all forms of transport."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Tseng frowned a little when his phs went of and he picked up his phone to see the message Rod had sent him. "Of course you are." He mused softly as he typed up his reply, he'd had a feeling the ex-Turk wouldn't stay idle for too long without Chaos under his control.

Valentine is as trustworthy as any Turk.
He's saved my life more than once.
Be glad to have him with you.

He set his phone down and turned his attention back to the computer, pulling up the next lot of reports he needed to read over and sign off. There was a lot of work to do and he was slightly looking forward to the mundane repetition of it all.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Vincent wasn't surprised by the questions. They were valid. Any Turk would ask them properly.

"Like I said, I worked with Cloud Strife's group, who fought and defeated Sephiroth, as well as did our part to ensure the Meteorfall was not earth-shattering." He was stretching the truth, but it was the truth. Aerith was one of their members as well. "The planet is weak. I explained this to Reno. After Meteorfall, Geostigma and the rise of Omega WEAPON, Nero and Jenova are the planet's last enemies."

He narrowed his eyes before closing them. "If we fail to eliminate them, we will not have a second chance. The world and the Lifestream will end. Gaia is too weak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Rod's cell phone would vibrate in his hand. He would press the 'Open' button on his PHS without looking down at it. He had to keep his eyes on Vincent. There's no telling what a quick glance would cause.

But the message was from Tseng. He knew that because of only Tseng would reply quickly unless something else had came up.

“I've been hearing that the dead are all returning to life.” Maybe Vincent would know the answer to this. “Is that true? And if so, what exactly were they suppose to do?”

A quick glance to his phone after he asked the question. Trustworthy, have him with you. Those words were enough to let his guard down, just a bit. He was still alert to know that the boogie man was stalking him.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:31 pm

"If I had to guess the planet's thought process... I would say it's a last defense. Gaia has brought back powerful people back to life. I've fought alongside both Sephiroth and Zack Fair. We will need their power. I suppose that's my only belief on it, though opening a portal for the strong will mean others will be dragged out as well, such as Nero, Hojo..."

He tilted his head, "I suppose it's the price to pay. Spit out all the good and bad, and let them fight topside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:42 pm

“Not just the strong are returning.” Rod would point out. He knew how strong he was himself, but didn't boast or compare that strength alone to someone like a 1st Class, or Sephiroth himself. “Those who passed away from natural causes, from being torn apart, even those who were servery sick. They have returned.”

He closed up his cell phone. “I'm curious why the planet - the life-stream - would return so many lives.” Lives like his own. Rod didn't mention it at the meeting. He didn't know how to tell those he worked with before that he had died, that he knew he died, and was suddenly alive again.

“I don't expect you to know that answer.” Rod would look away from Vincent. “Tseng said I could trust you. I trust his judgment, but I would like to know what you are looking for in Cosmo Canyon.”
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Why was the Life doing all that? It was hard to tell, and Vincent had no answer. He glanced at the redhead and sighed, "Same thing you're doing. Apparently there's been many dead at Cosmo Canyon. That worries me, and I figure if something is killing them it may have left, but if it's still there, you might need extra firepower. I know you're Turks, I respect that, but one more gun on your side is never a bad thing."

And three demons, all of which were running amuck under his skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Extra fire power was usually a good thing, no matter who was providing the support. “Then you have my thanks. I just hope I'm not too late.”

Rod closed his eyes for a moment, reopened them when he thought about what was said to him. A red beast was attacking. Could it have been a similar beast to the one they caught in the Canyon years ago for Hojo's research? “Do you know anything about the red beast that's attacking in Cosmo Canyon?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 29 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next