FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Reeve
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Reeve

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 am

Reeve looked up sharply from rearranging a file cabinet's contents at the sound of his phone vibrating on the table. Running over to grab it, he flipped it open and saw that there was a message from Rufus. Reading it quickly, he sighed and rubbed at the back of his neck. "I do hope Cid's finished with the repairs on Shera 2.5... is it 2.5? I can never remember..."

He laughed a little, shaking his dark head. "Best get someone to run downstairs and see if he's willing to go pick these injured men up, I suppose." Picking up the office phone (which thankfully was working now) he put in a call to one of his underlings. "Hello? Yes, it's Reeve - I need you to get downstairs and get a message to Cid. There's some injured WRO soldiers need picking up via airship in Healin, can you see if he's ready to go?" He listened a moment, then chuckled. "Yes, I'm aware that he's probably a little testy right now but I can't go down there myself, you know. Good luck!"

Ending the call, Reeve grinned a little for the first time in what seemed days at the thought of one of his men having to run downstairs to fetch Cid - who was at the best of times a tad temperamental.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:55 am

Kadaj nodded slowly and slipped beneath the duvet of the bed again with a sigh, sliding down the sheets and nuzzling into the pillow. He wasn't sure if he could switch his mind off, if when he did that the Lifestream would rest too.

It was strange how things could change so quickly. He had resigned himself to knowing nothing of himself and his past, and now he carried within him the means to access every moment of the planet's history. Of course, to do so would likely do some kind of internal damage, he figured, and so he was content to leave that knowledge locked up safely within him.

He supposed it meant that he was to fight, something he had decided he wasn't going to do. Perhaps it was unavoidable as his part to play in redemption for what Sephiroth had done, what he had done as a part of Sephiroth.

Dark Nation whined at Zack and took a couple of steps back, knowing what was to come and not looking forward to it at all. It was, however, inevitable that he would need to allow it.

He turned and went to the flowers, inhaling deeply before dropping and rolling in the only thing that didn't have an unpleasant smell to him. He jumped up and shook off the mutilated petals and trotted back to Denzel's side, nudging his hand gently.

They would walk out together. He would only allow himself to be carried when the boy was safely on the bike again.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 am

Cloud watched.

Cloud froze.

Cloud opened his mouth, then shut it. He sighed, shaking his head.

Aerith's presence helped them grow... she's gone now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they died anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:10 am

Zack was staring at the flowers, well the replanted ones that got rolled round in.
"Oh c'mon dog do you hate us that much?"
He shook his head. They could fix the flowers later.
"We should get back to kalm now, you guys ready to go."

He didn't want to keep Seph waiting mostly because he felt like he needed him.
Zack couldn't explain it really. Aerith was missing. Cloud was down. Denzel sick.
He felt useless at that point in time. But he hid it behind a smile for all of them.
He could mope when he was alone, he could hate on himself later.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:19 am

Sephiroth leaned down and switched the lights off in the room before he returned to the steps. Zack would return soon enough and the ominous message remained in his mind. They were too late, and now the lifestream was within Kadaj, the lifestream who had returned the Masamune to him, had given him the strength.

He stepped outside and leaned against the outside wall as he waited for them to return.

If Angeal required the rest of the story he could find him, he was not disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:26 am

Denzel was more than ready to go, maybe if he left he would stop hearing his father's voice. It continued to echo in his mind, whisper about his failures. His eyes flickered over towards Zack and Cloud for a moment when he saw Dark Nation suddenly roll in the flowers. The flowers had been there the first time, they had been there everytime after.

"Dark Nation!" His voice formed an edge as he hurried towards the dog. "You messed up the flowers!" The frown creased his features as he knelt down before the dog. "You're not suppossed to wreck flowers, you need to be gentle with them."

Denzel gave a sigh as soon as Zack asked if they were ready and pushed himself up. "I'm ready, are you Cloud?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:03 am

"Yeah." Cloud gave a firm nod before heading out. He needed to get the hell out of this church. He shut his eyes and pushed the door open, but when he did... everything just got worse. A massive Marlboro was crawling through the streets and licking it's lips at the sight of Fenrir. The acidic saliva was pouring over the motorbike.

Cloud didn't even think. He pushed Aerith's staff in the ground and pulled his Fusion Blades out. He just lost Aerith, Denzel was ShinRa, now Fenrir? He ejected the hollow blade out of the completed Tsurugi and hacked at the monster several times, before lighting it on fire with several Firagas. Pure overkill. Cloud landed to the side, putting the blades together and inspected the damage on Fenrir.

He gave a sigh of relief and almost collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:16 am

Zack only had a moment before Cloud had gone and he'd been attacking the monster.
The monster was dead before he even had a chance to react. He'd only had time to shield Denzel.
Of course like the other monsters the carcass remained just lying there.
Until the lifestream was restored to it's full strength that was the only fate that awaited them.
If they died that was it body remained until the elements devoured it.

Zack let out a soft breath. "Is the bike okay Cloudy. Actually are you okay?"
He really wanted to leave now more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 am

Dark Nation whined and dropped his head, knowing he had accidentally done something bad. He tilted it as he moved his eyes up to look at Denzel - he hadn't meant to upset everyone. They couldn't understand how much it hurt his nose to have that stench stabbing into it.

He sadly padded after Denzel as they went outside, his head still hanging low. He was in trouble. He knew it. He didn't like it when he was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 am

When Zack moved to block him from the monster Denzel jumped back and knelt down next to Dark Nation and an arm wrapped around him as he reached back to where his sword was kept, only to realize that it wasn't there. But the creature didn't move again. Blue eyes searched out Cloud and stood up.

In an instant the young teen raced towards Cloud.

"Cloud!" For the moment Dark Nation was forgotten as he hurried towards the blond and stopped short of him and Fenrir. He tilted his head up to look at him as he waited to be assured that he was alright. He stopped as the whispers echoed again.

Murderer. Murderer. Murderer. He murders, he turned you into one. Both of you have commited these crimes.

Denzel shook his head as he tried to focus on something other than his father's voice in his head.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:30 am

Cloud took out a rag and wiped off the saliva droolings. He shuddered and nodded, "Bike's fine. If it was a stronger Marlboro, Fenrir would have been done for." He made sure it was clean before he got on his bike and inserted his sword. "Let's go."

He looked at Zack and his eyes said 'Please, let's get out of here'. He looked over to Denzel, "Come on, we should hurry."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 am

Zack walked up to Dark Nation and he sighed. He adjusted the duffel back and let both wings come out.
He had seen Cloud's look. It was now time to go. He knew that.
He'd known that from the moment Cloud looked defeated.
Zack picked up Dark Nation. "Last time dog I promise. Next time we'll take the truck."

He jumped up taking to the air.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 am

Denzel nodded as he moved towards Fenrir. Once Cloud had put his swords away he moved onto it and arms wrapped around Cloud's waist as he leaned against his back. As the arms tightened he hoped that Cloud understood that he was ready to go. If they left maybe the voices would leave, everything would go back to normal.

He sighed as eyes shut for a moment. He just wanted the voices to be quiet and in the back of his mind he could tell that something was very wrong. It was too quiet.

Leaving was the best option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 am

The echos of a familiar sounding motorcycle would ring in long before it's owner showed up. Faded away just a little bit after it was being heard. The sounds would ring again, coming in from the main road. Familiar unkempt auburn hair flew as hard as it could in the wind while moving at a speed clearly above the speed limit. Just slowing down enough to slide into a decent place to park with a few other vehicles.

Rod looked up at the building. More so what is left of it. An irritated grumble could be heard from his throat, getting off his own pride and joy to advanced the building with some care. His eletro-mag rod is visible in his swinging hand, and just that, low at his side. His other hand placed in his pocked as he entered the building.

“Excuse me, do you know where The President is?” He'd asked one of the officials there. Getting no answer, he merely makes a face, turning to ask another. Then another... and another... Making his way to the stairs.

“Hellooo~. I'm a Turk, I need to find The President and report in.” He spoke to another busy body, clearly too busy to stop and give him directions.

“What is wrong with people these days?” This is more of a mental note to himself, even if it was spoken out softly. Rod would just have to look for his boss himself then. That should be interesting, if anything he could scare someone by walking in on them.

Rod starts with the very first door he sees. Opening it and getting nothing. He would do this to every door in the hallway. Opened them, closed them when he saw no one was inside. Or when someone was inside the room, they paid him no heed. Which took the fun out of this random opening and closing of the doors.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 am

Loz looked at Yazoo for a moment, he had forgotten about his wing. Though he was unsure of the time that had passed it felt like ages. He still had the shard from Mother, but the wing was not something he automatically thought about.

After tying the chocobo to the bench he was sitting on Loz followed his younger brother off. Glancing one last time to the window where Kadaj once stood then thought about his answer to Yazoo. In honest it opened more questions that bigger brother had for Yazoo.

"I didn't leave you Yaz," there was a little whine in his voice that he did NOT put there, shaking his head he lost it quickly, "I'm shaky on the details really, I don't even know how long it’s even been.... but after the building fell down all I heard was run, so I did. I hid until I could control myself. And even then I didn't do too well... After stealing the damn bird it brought me here. And that’s about it. But what happened to you Yazoo?"
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:54 am

"You may have a point, Sir." Cissnei sighed with a smile. "Those remnants are very slippery at the best of times it seems."
She was happy that Cid would be arriving soon, hopefully, so she held her tongue as Rufus texted Reeve for help, but when he offered her coffee she blinked. "Well you know, coffee would be very nice, Sir. But seeing as I'm the only one actually looking after your ass right now I can't relax." She grinned wickedly and winked. "And anyone seeing us might mistake it for you actually being kind."

She lead him back inside the building. "I'm sure he'll be awake by now, the Director never sleeps very long.. or at all if you ask some people."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:00 pm

As the door opened Reno looked up and growled, otherwise ignoring the intruder until the door was closed and he realised who it was. With a groan he realised he needed to play second-in-command and smack the kid about.

He almost vaulted over his computer desk, yanking the door open and looking down the hall after the other redhead.

"Oi, get your arse back here," he barked. "Where the hell have you been, yo?"
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Cid heard his name being called and not by one of his assigned lackeys. Taking a long drag of his cig he turned and looked at this one. He seemed a bit to polished to be one of the ones who ran around the ship bay anyway.

"The &^$% do you want?" the blond growled out.

"Uh," It seemed the language shocked the poor office-rat, "Sir, Reeve sent me with a message. He wants to know if your ship is ready and you could go retrieve some injured soldiers in Healin."

Cid just cocked an eyebrow at the messenger. It seemed his own lackey didn't get the ^&$#'n message though right. Bloody typical.

"As my #$^@ @$$ workers can't get ANYTHING RIGHT," he growled out at the ones still in the vicinity, "Yah can tell ol' Reeve that She'll be ready to fly by night fall, Justas long as the stupid ^%$#ers from delivery to stock up my food stores on %^&$ time. And I'm not interrupted by suits every 5 #$@&'n minutes when I'm workin'!!!"

Watching as the suit blinked then bowed and ran off Cid hoped that this one would at least get the message delivered.

Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Yazoo walked away from the town, towards the beach area and stopped with a sigh once they were far enough away. "A lot has happen while you were away, Loz.. I um, he paused trying to figure out the best way to tell his emotional big brother what had happened to them all. "Don't interrupt me, ok?" He looked out over the waves with a slight frown.

"Mother attacked everyone at the WRO, big brother Sephiroth fought against her, even Kadaj helped him. I went because brother Zack called me for help against them. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to sort out his timeline. "I didn't see it all, but Mother shattered Sephiroth's sword and in her final attack removed her cells from everyone. Everyone apart from Zack, Denzel and myself.." he paused, looking at Loz curiously, "and you too, it seems." He smiled lightly at that.

"They are not worthy of Mother's love any more and the act hurt her too much that she went into hiding for awhile. She is resting, planning her next attack on everyone here. Until then all we can do is wait."

He looked at Loz with a hint of pain in his eyes. "Kadaj was removed from her love, brother. He was knocked out for days.. Sephiroth and I stayed at his side, until Sephiroth had to leave for a mission with Zack and two Turks. When he woke he didn't know me.. he didn't know anything." He shook his head. "He is not our brother any more, Loz. He is just someone who looks like Kadaj and uses his name. We are.." he trailed off with a frown as a strange thought hit him.

You've been there before, yes? The mansion? He blinked. What mansion?
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Tseng finished off his shower with a sigh and quickly dried off and dressed. Grabbing his phone and gun he slipped both into their appropriate locations and swiftly left his room, making his way to his office.

There was a lot of paperwork to catch up on and a long overdue report about his mission to Wutai to write up and hand off to the President.. not to mention he needed to make sure Reno had written up his own report on the matter.

I'll also need to check up on Cissnei's report and check in with Rude to see if there are any more sightings of Loz running around. He thought with frown, stepping into his office and walking over to his desk to start working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 pm

The voice rang clear and familiar into Rod's ears. Only a few doors away from the red head, Reno is rather a pleasant sight to be seeing in the building. Even if he didn't like Reno for kicking his arse in the first place

“Trying to locate everyone is where I've been!” Rod nearly snapped to Reno. “My PHS had been dead for a while as well. That would explain why you and anyone else could never reach me.”

He looked serious, more serious than usual. “Where's the President? The Director?” Disliking his job is one thing, but the pay did help keeping his motorcycle running and food in his belly. Having concern for who signs the checks and who distributes them is okay.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 pm

You did it for the pay rise... You did it for the pay rise...

Reno chanted it at the back of his mind as he tried not to smack the man for being so insolent. Even Rude afforded him more respect than most of the others, and seeing as Rude knew most of Reno's dirty little secrets, that said something.

"Rufus is wherever he wants to be, as usual, and Tseng should be in his office - as usual." He figured it had been adequate time for the Wutain to get himself there, though goodness only knew if he was. Reno was beyond caring where everyone had gotten to.

"Do I need to direct you? Seeing as you can't tell where the hell you're going and just bursting in on people I'm better it's a yes." He rolled his eyes and shut the office door, locking it and shoving the keys in his pocket before starting down the hallway. "Come on then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Pissed with Reno, but letting it sly for now. He can get his chance at reclaiming his own title in being the best another time. Right now Rod needed to sign in and report for duty. Something of which seemed he should have been here at the building weeks ago to do.

Even though he wanted to, Rod would refuse to thank Reno on this random moment of generosity. It would seem even worse if he asked the other red head what happened to the building. Hearing that The President is still alive and well for was enough to lift that tension from him. Allowing for some relaxing thoughts.

A smirk, leading into failed to hide snort from Rod as he pictured his own mini-victory in defeating Reno. Rod tried to cover up the snort with a faked cough. In that sounded really fake to anyone. Quite possibly even the deaf.

“Excuse me.” Rod cleared himself shortly after the fake cough, using his hand to hide his smile. “I might have swallowed a bug while riding my bike.”
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Rufus smiled at Cissnei. "Given what we have all been through. It does not hurt to be kind."
He opened the door to the kitchen. "Every once and while, the Turks deserve it."
Rufus put the jug on and pulled down a couple of cups and he grabbed the coffee and sugar.

In the past he had never really made himself a single cup of coffee.
Since the stigma it had been the first thing he wanted to do. Learn to make at least coffee.
To move his body to force it to endure through the agonizing pain of a mediocre task.

No more maids or servants running round after him. Of course Reno was still the one to take Dark Nation for a walk.
He couldn't be seen in public not with the damage he felt he'd done to the planet.
There was always some hitman somewhere waiting for him, ready to end his life.

He pulled out his cell and sent Tseng a text.

Apologies if I've woken you,
I will be calling a Turk meeting soon,
we need to catch each other up.
Please inform Reno.

He hit the send button. and put his cellphone away.
The door to the kitchen opened and Rufus looked over his shoulder.
A WRO SOLDIER one of the less injured but still injured, if the sling round his arm said anything.

"Mr President there was another Turk looking for you sir."
Rufus nodded his head.
"If you see him please do inform him I will be holding a meeting in the main briefing room in half an hour."
The WRO SOLDIER nodded his head and left.

It was at that moment the jug popped and Rufus looked to Cissnei.
"How do you take your coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:59 pm

"Still a really shit liar then," Reno responded calmly as he turned the corner and went to the larger office. He rapped on the door twice and waiting to see if Tseng had made it in, leaning against the wall and looking Rod over.

It was clear he still couldn't get over that he'd been passed up for the promotion when Veld 'died' and Tseng took his place, and again when Reno took up Tseng's old mantle. It wasn't their fault that Rufus decided to keep it that way after Meteor, even though Veld was very much alive, or that every single one returned to their exile. They made that choice, not the five TURKs that remained.

Of all the TURKs that returned to their exiled lives after Meteor, Rod was one of the ones he'd wished hadn't decided to change his mind again. He felt more like a liability than assistance most of the time, and while he himself could get away with the cocky attitude because he knuckled down when it was needed... He was yet to see Rod do anything other than be cocky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 22 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next