FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Rosso eyed the Cetra as she collapsed, at Nero's request, she hauled the other roughly into her arms, having no care for anyone, especially not someone meant to be their inferior, partially carrying partially dragging her outside.

I have been there, she nodded in assurance.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:02 am

Cloud took a seat on one of the benches and kept his head down. "She's gone," he repeated, "There's no more we can do."

I can't save Aerith... I can't save Denzel...

He pushed his face into his hands and shook his head. "..." He opened his mouth to say something then closed it again. Damnit. Why?
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am

Treat the Cetra with care, Rosso. He almost mentally growled at her, but stopped himself. The red-eyed male held up a hand and twisted the Negative Lifestream and his own darkness, warping it into a portal to the mansion. "Come, now." He ordered as he stepped through.

The portal opened at the large entrance on the first floor of the ShinRa mansion and a part of him growled.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:04 am

"That would make sense I suppose, though I think the Lifestream would stick out no matter who it inhabits." Cissnei smiled as they walked closer to check on the men who were cleaning up the mess Nero had left.

"Next time I get my hands on one of those remnants I'll make sure they are injected with a tracking device somehow, sir." She said lightly. "As for Weiss, if the Lifestream has left him he might be still out there and going to make trouble. We shouldn't rule anything out just yet."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:17 am

It was moments after Sephiroth snapped the phone shut that he heard the message beep and he flicked it open once again. For the Cetra to be missing after calling for help did not bode well. He glanced towards the door and leaned back against the wall. This issue with the lifestream was something that needed to be dealt with as well.

He selected the reply button and sent a message back to Zack.

The lifestream has taken inhabitance within Kadaj. He will need to be kept away from ShinRa.

The phone was snapped shut again and returned before he turned towards the door and stepped in, his gaze on Kadaj for a moment before he sat down on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:31 am

Zack watched as Cloud sat down and he let out a breath.
He tapped Cloud on the top of the head.
"Missing Cloudy, gone to me insinuates she's dead, that I will never accept."

He checked the message on his phone from Seph real quickly.
Zack blinked for a moment, 'that's a new turn of events'
He closed his phone slipping it away.

Zack moved towards the door. He opened it looking out at Denzel.
"You two going to come in or what?" He smiled at them.
They would hopefully distract Cloud enough to get him out of this mood.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:42 am

Denzel looked up and blinked as Zack opened the door. One hand was lifted and pushed Dark Nation enough away from him in order to stand up. As quickly as he did his body revolted to the quick change of position. He pushed it back as he followed Zack inside. He turned back towards Dark Nation and called him in before he moved forward.

He paused for a moment as his head spun and a hand was brought up to his head again.

It still felt hot, too hot, but Denzel straightened and came forward. It was the place he had been healed of the geostigma.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:21 am

I woke you because I need to tell you I'm finding him a computer of his own because - and this is why I need you laying down - his stealing mine has just stopped me writing my reports. Yes, I was writing reports. Nope, not ill. Yes, I really was writing reports. No, I have no reason to lie to you. Now unless you have objections, you can go back to sleep Wink

Reno smirked as he pressed send, glancing at Kunsel with a sigh. He needed to finish those reports and while he'd prefer to keep the rogue man under a watchful eye, it seemed that he wasn't going to disappear any time soon anyway.

He head out into the hallways and wandered the office side of the facility, checking off which rooms were already in use, and which were useless for the reason it was needed. He finally came to an office that could be of use and head inside, quickly checking over the computer and keying it into all the systems. He drew up the information he had given Kunsel and jotted down all the terminal information.

He returned to his office and put the paper on the keyboard for Kunsel to see. "Obviously destroy paper and reset password when you get there," he said with a slight shrug, knowing that the man knew the drill. "If you ping me when you're settled I'll send over what you've already done."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:32 am

Tseng sat there quietly, waiting for Reno's reply and rolled his eyes when he read it.

There are other ways to give me a heart attack, Reno. Check on the status of everything, I'll be in my office shortly for your report.

He closed his phone and set it down as he got out of bed. Stretching with a sigh, Tseng walked over to the adjoining bathroom for a nice long shower. Something told him that his stress was far from over, that and he really should report in to the President now.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:41 am

Reno opened his PHS as it beeped and grinned.

Remind me to try a few of the methods when we get some alone time. Until then... I'll get Kunsel settled in the spare office and then join you. Might as well get him out of our hair for a while.

He had a feeling that whatever he told Tseng wasn't going to make him a happy man.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 am

A piece of paper was put in his field of vision and Kunsel glanced up back towards the red head. Kensel visibly rolled his eyes as he leaned back. "I know, I know," he said as he waved a hand and pushed the chair back. Even out of ShinRa he hadn't forgotten the importance of security. Secrets were his business and discovering those others wanted to keep.

He stood and grabbed the paper before he gave a wave. "Yeah sure thing," Kunsel turned and headed towards the door. He needed this information and he needed it soon. With that Kunsel headed out the door and down the hallway to the office.

It seemed clean and Kunsel collapsed into the chair and entered in the information before the password was changed. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a lighter before he flicked it on and lit the corner of the paper before he let it drop into the trash bin to burn. He would take care of the ashes later. With that done he stretched and took out the PHS and sent the message.

All set here Red.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 am

It didn't take long for Reno to slip into his computer chair and begin transferring over what data Kunsel had managed to gather, skim reading it as he sent it off so that he could see what he was looking for in the first place. He knew that once they were over that Kunsel would remotely wipe it all - that was the way they were trained after all.

He sat back with a sigh as he waited for the last of it to go. Things were getting more complicated, and Rufus wasn't doing a good job of communicating with him and Tseng about what was happening. He was starting to feel more like a rookie grunt than deputy-Director of the TURKs.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:19 am

Cloud pushed his hands into his face, sighing.

"Missing Cloudy, gone to me insinuates she's dead,."

He looked up and shook his head. "Won't know until we know," he muttered quietly before standing up. Zack called in Dark Nation and Denzel and the blond felt something squeeze inside his stomach. No. He didn't want Denzel to see him in this sorry state; he knew the boy had seen it before, but he never wanted his family to see him so... defeated. He shook his head again and forced a small smile on his lips, "Denzel," he called out. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Rosso scowled at the woman in her arms, but none the less, picked her up properly to handle the delicate looking thing more gently. Following Nero out, she waited as he created the portal, stepping through with the Cetra in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Denzel lifted his head as soon as Cloud called him over and stepped towards him. He searched out Cloud's face until he met his gaze and moved forward before him. Whatever the reason was that Cloud had wanted him to come here before he didn't know. One hand dropped, in order to reach for Dark Nation, if for no other reason to assure the hound that he was alright.

The young teen kept his gaze level on Cloud before he crossed the distance that remained and leaned against his chest. Even with the extra warmth he didn't care. Eyes shut for a moment and he drew in a slow breath.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 am

Zack stood back, giving Denzel and Cloud their space.
He didn't know what Cloud had planned.
But he hoped it would help them both.
It seemed they both were heavy in heart at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 am

Dark Nation's nose immediately nuzzled the hand that searched for him. He walked with him, slowing and staying behind. He knew that it was something he wasn't invited for, though it wouldn't take him much to jump in if they were betrayed.

With a silent sigh he sat, not wanting to go to Zack (and the strong stench) and having nowhere else to go.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:19 am

"Forget it," Cloud muttered with a defeated head-shake. He wanted talk to Denzel about something, but not now. The brunet was still experiencing some of the mako issues, and he knew Denzel could hold a conversation, but this wasn't the type of conversation he could have with Denzel right now. Shaking his head, he sighed. "We'll talk when we get back... now's not a good time, okay?"

He walked around the great pool of water, to the backside of the church; his foot making the floorboards creek as he walked. He opened the top of a wooden container and pulled out a rod; it was Aerith's Guard Stick: the weapon she was using when they first fought together.

He remembered when he first fell through the roof... after he rescued Aerith from Reno, they went past the junk yard. That was the first time he saw Aerith use the rod and thought she could cause some serious damage. He chuckled softly at the memory, trying to fight back the tug on his heart telling him she was gone forever.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 am

"Alright," Denzel nodded and pulled away from Cloud. He turned back towards Dark Nation and moved back over to the hound. Fingers stroked the fur of the guardhound and for the moment remained silent. Mako blue eyes flickered towards where Cloud went on the other side of the church. His head spun again and it became purr instinct as he moved to a kneeling position, one arm wrapped around Dark Nation's back.

He panted hard as he tried to focus on anything other than the twisting of his stomach. The heat seemed to grow around him and eyes clenched closed. He hung onto the hound before a bang echoed in his ears.

Not again... was it a memory? A voice echoed behind him, disappointed. He never wanted him to fight. He knew the voice, it teased him so often years ago. But now it was angry, angry that he would chose the life of SOLDIER. Warmongers he called them... murderers. He was a murderer, told that he was no son of his.

Denzel shook his head as he turned back and his heart clenched as he finally saw him, skin burned, terribly scarred, but he knew who it was. The voice continued to tell him before it was joined by another.

Murderer... no child of theirs should kill.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 am

Zack watched Cloud move and he stayed where he was for that moment.
Zack saw the staff in Cloud's hands and he smiled.
He had only seen her fight from the lifestream.
Hopefully Cloud would bring the staff with them so they could return it to her.

Zack looked up at what was left of the ceiling of the church.
In person alot had changed since he had visited last.
"Should we head back?" He asked and looked at Dark Nation.
"Or is there something you need to do?"

He stopped for a moment as he noticed Denzel suddenly.
"Hey kiddo. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm

"We should head back." His grip around the guard stick made his knuckles white.

He glanced over Zack and saw him staring at Denzel. He looked up at the raven haired SOLDIER once before back to Denzel.

"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Zack's voice... and then Cloud's... Denzel's gaze flickered up and he heard the whispers behind him still. He slowly lifted himself up and nodded. "Yeah... I just got dizzy."

He shook his head and used his arm around Dark Nation to push himself back up as he tried to ignore his father's voice as it battered his mind, told him that he was disappointed in him, that he was a failure to him, a murderer. Eyes lingered on the two and forced a small smile. He lifted his body up completely and turned towards Cloud.

He would be fine just as long as he didn't look behind him to see that burned and mutilated husk of a body.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:49 am

Zack nodded at them. "Okay then should we get going?"
He looked at Dark Nation. "You are going to hate me forever dog."
Zack knew he was going to have to carry Dark Nation back to Kalm.
Flying the dog over the air again, he'd probably get bitten this time.

Zack walked to the exit and he turned round looking back at the church.
He felt sad inside that they had been too late, but nothing could be done right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 am

The ShinRa Mansion. He growled as he stepped into the main entrance and looked around, "Perhaps we can make this our new base of operations until we formally find one. Deepground units are still hidden away in Junon, but the city is far from being ours. It may do us good to lead an assault, but we would need a stronger force first. I cannot risk causalities in our fodder ranks."

He looked at the woman, "I can't say I know Gaia very well, but there could be a better headquarters elsewhere. If you have ideas, let me know, but for now... give the Cetra a bed, if you don't mind." He knew Rosso was above this work, but there were only two of them.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 am

Rufus looked at Cissnei and smiled as they finished the circuit round Healin.
"I'm sure we could place some sort of tracking device on them."
The thought had crossed his mind more than a few times since the event of Junon.
"But they're like stray cats with a collar. They'll find a way to get out it."

Rufus pulled out his cellphone as they reached the main door of the lodge.
"With Weiss, I won't be ruling anything out, that's for sure."
Rufus looked round at the men. "I'm going to text Reeve, see if Cid can come out this way."
He knew that would take alot of convincing. "See if we can get some of our injured back to WRO."

Reeve, if you could, we do have some injured WRO soldiers here.
If your medical facilities are up and running.
Could you please send Cid or an airship this way to collect them.

He flipped the phone closed and looked at Cissnei.
"I'm going to make a coffee. Would you like one?"
It was probably time they both sat down for a little bit.
"Then I might go see if Tseng is awake and fill him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 21 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next