FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

Go down 
+7
Dark Nation
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Rufus
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:10 am

"C'mon kid just do it." Zack tried to refrain from bouncing on the spot.
Even his nerves were kicking in.
"Remember Rufus is watching this."
Zack stopped seeing the figure slowly push himself up.
"You wanna be in SOLDIER... You gotta do this."

Zack had to fight himself from stepping in.
"Cloud's still in my room where I left him Denzel. We can go see him after this I promise."
It was almost heart breaking to see Denzel struggle.
Zack had to refrain from hugging Denzel in his confusion.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:28 am

Denzel nodded as he swallowed hard. The sword was drawn back and moved forward. He had to do it, he had to. The blade finally dropped as he stared down. He wanted this to be over, he did this to become a member of SOLDIER, but it was too much. Denzel let himself collapse to his knees as he stared down.

He couldn't stop and his eyes stung. Denzel took a shallow breath as the tears fell and he tried to wipe them from his eyes.

Even if he knew it wasn't real he couldn't stop it. It felt too real and this was even worse than his worst fear.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:41 am

Zack watched as the VR vanished and slowly the room flickered back into the training room and Zack was instantly by Denzel's side.
He pulled the teenager into a big hug, just holding him there.
"It's okay kiddo we can give Rufus a black eye for this later." He rubbed Denzel's back.
The tears were painful for him to hear. So Zack just picked Denzel up.

"Time to go see the real deal." Zack hoped Cloud was awake. "He might be feeling better today."
Zack opened the door to the training room and carried Denzel down the hall to his room.
Taking out the key card he swiped it and the door swished open.
"We'll take a break for now then go outside for some training without Rufus' interference."
Zack continued holding Denzel as he looked round his room for Cloud.
The couch was empty so that was a good sign.
"Cloud?" He hoped Cloud had forgotten most of last night. "You up?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:47 am

Cloud felt pain sear across his entire body. An angry noise seemed to leave his throat as his eyes went bloodshot-green. Cat-like, green. Control yourself! He mentally shouted, trying to regain some kind of clarity.

He opened his eyes, calming himself. A loud cough was heard as he slumped down against the wall. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked himself hopelessly. Shit, what floor was he on? He looked around and noticed that he did not take the elevator (then what were those twirly green things?). Cloud stood up and looked around. He noticed a water fountain and went for it. Need to keep myself hydrated. He drank slowly, thoughtfully.

What was going on? He remembered.... Zack, Zack's room. He should probably head back. Sighing, he began walking down the hallway towards Zack's sleeping area, rubbing his forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:08 am

He felt so stupid, crying like that. Even as Zack held him he wanted to stop acting like some kid, it was just a VR program. It wasn't like it was real, no matter how real it felt. Rufus wasn't going to want a kid on SOLDIER. Before he could do anything Denzel felt the arms wrap around him and lift him up. The arms were comfortable, and even though he didn't like being carried like that he didn't protest.

They reminded him of Cloud's, when he had lifted him up towards the water. It had been his cure, and no matter how scared he had been it had been alright because he knew Cloud would never let anything happen to him.

But it was all over now. Cloud wasn't well enough to take care of him and it was all his fault.

In order to make it easier for Zack Denzel wrapped his arms around his neck and let him carry him. He didn't say anything, just rested his head on his shoulder. He hated acting so weak, but it had hurt so bad, doing that to Cloud. There was no answer and that ate away at him even more.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:54 am

Zack looked round his room Cloud wasn't anywhere in sight.
"Cloud?" He called out frowning and he rubbed Denzel on the back.
The worst thought crossed his mind that Cloud might have gone back to Jenova in his state.
"He could have gone for breakfast." Zack offered and propped the sliding door open before looking down the hallway.
There was also the bathroom the medi bay plenty of places on this floor that Cloud could have vanished to in the time he was training Denzel.
Zack tried to ease his own worried he didn't want a groggy Cloud wandering round. It just brought up all kinds of fears.
Finally Zack set Denzel down on the couch. He pulled the Buster sword off his back and set it in the corner.
"We'll find him, he can't be far."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:59 am

"Morning."

Cloud waddled over, groggy and tired as if he had not slept in a year. He could barely open his eyes. He sat himself down, next to Denzel, eyes closed. All he could feel was pain pulsating in his head, as if he was bleeding in the brain or something. He knew he wasn't, though. He knew it was all mind games, Jenova. When he had gotten close to Jenova, yesterday, it had gotten so much worse. And now that there was time and distance away from her, he was feeling better.

But it still hurt.

Cloud made an aggrivated noise as he rubbed his forehead. It was like... He was pissed, angry; he could just rip anyone's throat off. He wanted to go into a bloodlust, a rage, a feral attack and slaughter everyone in the WRO -- but at the same time, he was exhausted. All his muscles ached. Walking hurt, sitting hurt, standing hurt. He flopped back on the couch.

And what was worse, the pain in his head. His brain throbbing, his skull felt like it was going to shatter. Another noise before he calmed himself.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:59 am

((Posting all on one because I've just got home and am tired/lazy right now lol))

Tseng thought over what Sephiroth told him. Focus on the muscles.. he was working on the process of retracting his wings when the President's announcement came over the PA. The fact he didn't seem to respond to the SOLDIER reinstatement meant that he either new about the news, that he wasn't listening, or that he didn't know and kept his calm as he usually did.

He finally got his wings to retract and disappear when Genesis spoke to Sephiroth and Sephiroth in turn spoke to him. "Zack Fair..." he mused, "he has become beloved of Mo--Jenova." He shook his head with a frown, trying to push back those thoughts of family.

"I admit I was possessed and flew to her willingly, but I wasn't in my right mind.. unlike he was. She did something to him, I'm not sure what but he felt more.. powerful.. more like her. When she left to room, to follow the trio, she said he was in charge and I felt compelled to listen to him." Tseng frowned as he looked down. "I bowed to him, Sephiroth, on my knees."

He knew his old friend, and even perhaps Genesis, would understand the magnitude of those words. Tseng, proud fighter that he was, never bowed to anyone who was less than the President in his eyes. Even then, he very rarely bowed to the President, be it the old man or Rufus.. no more than at his waist. He'd never been on his knees before anyone...

---

Cissnei watched the stranger in the corner after he shot the man's head off, but Rufus didn't seem upset over the action so she held her tongue, one hand lightly on Dark Nation's back.

She kept her silence and professional demeanour even when the stranger asked if she was coming with them. She just smiled lightly and followed the President into the lab, keeping on one on the man quietly, her hand every ready on her shuriken.

Then the little Wutain Princess came in and she sighed, the girl was currently an 'ally' to their cause so she did nothing, for now. Chaos.. she as sure she'd heard that name somewhere before but she couldn't place it for now.

Her attention was drawn back to Rufus as he underwent the hopeful cure process. She almost smiled at the bandaid but her attention was on his well being, what if this stranger had poisoned him? Tseng would kill her for this! She stepped over to Rufus' side as he sat down. She did not think this was a wise idea.. to test it on himself, but the blond was so sure of his actions right now she didn't have the heart to stop him.. anything was better than being controlled by Jenova she guessed.

She nodded when Rufus finally spoke to her after the man left. "Of course, Sir. But if I may ask, why did you try this on yourself? Surely you could've found someone less important to try it on?" Part of her would've offered up Reno if she knew he'd returned, but as it was she had no idea where Tseng and Reno were.. probably in Jenova's grasp. She thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Denzel looked up as soon as Cloud came in. He rubbed his eyes and tried to will away the look of obvious tears that had stopped through the walk. Cloud was there, just like he always was, but something was wrong. He said morning to them jointly but there was barely any response to him. Cloud looked tired, was this why Zack said he wasn't well enough to take care of him anymore?

He wanted to say something, but the well was still in his throat. He couldn't forget what it was like, to fight though that program. The look in the virtual Cloud's eyes was plastered in his memory and so was the feeling of the blade that wanted to kill him. Cloud loved him, he would never do that to him. Did he?

He fought to free him from geostigma and he told him about the wilderness area where Zack had died. If he didn't love him would he do that?

"Cloud..."

Denzel wasn't even sure if his voice was steady at all.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:19 pm

[np hun you just take time to recover! *snugs*]

Rufus looked at Cissnei when she asked the question.
"I would rather test this on myself first, than to put Tseng or Reno through anything else right now."
He looked at her. "I want them to rest up before the meeting."
It was the only thing he could say.
Over all the years the Turks were his family they were all he really cared about.
Their safety and their much needed rest.
"We'll move from here soon and head to the boardroom."
If the cure worked he would go speak to Sephiroth and Cloud and give them their said cures.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Cloud looked at the brunet, his eyes unworking, vission blurred. He clasped his face. "I'm fine."

You moron, he thought to himself, You're just going to make Denzel worry. He brought his face from a pained look to a more neutral one, "I'm fine. I just didn't sleep well last night. Could one of you get me a glass of water?"

He remembered when he had Geostigma. He fled from his own home just to make sure his family wouldn't worry. Geostigma was terminal, though; if they knew he was going to die, the sadness that would have brought... He had thoughts of doing it again, but Tifa's words of how much of retarded plan that was seemed to echo in his mind. Not only that, but there was no way he could drive in his state. He felt... useless. It wasn't until he opened his eyes did he realised why his eyelids felt so heavy all the time:

Jenova's cells were blinding him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Zack let Denzel get Cloud the water. He sat down next to Cloud.
"So long as you feel better than last night, you really worried me." Zack lent forward his elbows resting on his knees.
It had reminded Zack of Cloud's mako poisoning and lugging him half way round Gaia.
Zack let out a breath. "There's apparently some meeting soon for us infected and non infected alike in the boardroom near the service elevator."

Zack was aware of his phone vibrating and he pulled it out seeing the fwd message from Rufus. Denzel's results cam in and he raised a brow.
"Hey Denzel. Rufus gave you passing results for this morning. We'll punch him after the meeting okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Sephiroth's body tensed as soon as he heard those words. No, he was so certain that Zack would not have given in. He swore to do what it took if Sephiroth himself fell to Jenova. If it was true he had lost a friend and he had done nothing to save him. It weighed on his mind, the knowledge that others were falling to his fate. It was something he wished on no one, and the fury built inside of him. If she would enslave his friends, the only thing he truly had, he would destroy her once and for all.

Tseng's continuation of the story however struck him more. Tseng bowed to no one, they had been friends long enough to be aware of that. Sephiroth knew the magnitude of that, and for the man to be brought to his knees before Zack...

No, he couldn't accept this, but he was forced to. Had his friend indeed fallen? Had he been sentenced to his fate?

Sephiroth knew the ending of that story, he had lived it for too many years. The former general stood and the chair was knocked back as hands slammed down against the table. If it cracked he did not care. "Is there any way you could be wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:09 pm

As soon as Cloud asked Denzel jumped up from his seat on the couch. He hurried towards the kitchenette and turned on the faucet before he retrieved a glass and filled it with cool water. Cloud was okay, and maybe soon he would be well enough that he could go back with him. He liked Zack a lot, looked up to him, he was his teacher, but he wanted to be with Cloud.

Unconciously he reached up and his hand closed around the ring on the thong of leather. He was a part of Cloud's family, that's' what the ring meant. He had to make sure Cloud got better since it was his fault.

The hand dropped away and Denzel turned back towards the room. Reaching the couch he held the water out to Cloud.

"Really? So I don't have to be tested tonight?" There was almost a sigh of relief in response to that. He didn't want another test, not with the memories so fresh. Even thinking about what had happened caused his stomach to knot. He hadn't killed Cloud, Cloud was right there in front of him. But still it had hurt. "Can we really punch Rufus?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Tseng shook his head, keeping his calm as Sephiroth stood up and slammed his hands on the table. "I am sorry but no." He said calmly. "I may not of been in my right mind or in control of my actions, but I am fully aware of what was happening within Her presence." He sighed softly, running his hand through damp raven locks.

"I wish it wasn't as bad as it sounds, but I believe that if the trio of your remnants hadn't of left the room, he would've been under her control even more." He leant back in his chair in thought. "Though I must add, he still has control of his mind.. at least I hope he does. When Reno brought me back to myself, Fair helped bring Reno out of his confinement and let us escape the building before following with Strife." He wasn't sure what to make of Zack's actions but he felt it only right to inform Sephiroth that his friend might not be fully gone yet.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Cloud took the glass of water and did his best to listen to the conversation as he drank. Punching people? Rufus? Tests? What was Zack getting this kid into. He pretty much inhaled the glass of water and put it down. He felt sick to his stomach, and beyond. His eyes hurt and they were barely working. His brain felt like it was bathing in blood. His whole body just pulsated with pain.

He tried not to make a pissed off face. He had to look normal. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Zack laughed smiling at Denzel. "I'll ask him at the meeting. I bet you he just put us both through hell cause he felt like it."
He rolled his eyes. "He's probably pissed cause they're turks and they all got infected."
Zack flashed a grin at the punching question Denzel asked.
"Sure we can whether he wants us to or not... He's infected too so you don't worry about having to infect him if it's a fist to the guts or the face."

Zack lent back in the seat. "Cloud did you need me to get you something to eat?"
Zack thought it might be best if he left Cloud and Denzel alone to let them reconnect.
Part of him hoped Cloud didn't remember what he'd said to him about giving up Denzel.
It was still obvious by the way Denzel idol worshiped him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Cloud sighed angrily. Zack, Zack seemed to be pissing him off, but he wasn't sure why. He only scowled at the raven haired male, "I'm fine. Probably couldn't stomach food anyway." He stayed still, blinking painfully. "Meeting, what meeting? What time is this stupid meeting? Why are we having a meeting?" He was so angry, but exhausted. This contrasting fluctuation was driving him crazy.

Just pretend to be normal.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:49 pm

There had been no good news in what Tseng had said and Sephiroth made up his mind. He would be speaking with Zack as soon as he possibly could. None of this boded well within his mind and Sephiroth forced himself to return to the chair. "He had his mind? Are you certain?"

That for certain was unusual. When she had gained control of him there had only been thoughts of being with her, to move to the promised land, and a feeling that he was above them all. He had been a god, however that time was over. He was no divine creature, only a monster as Genesis had called him. The perfect monster, but still a monster.

"There may be a chance then."

He had to speak with him, find the truth. Sephiroth had to know if Zack had indeed fallen and if he had he would give him what Zack himself had promised to give him. He would be forced to free his friend from her control. But only if he knew that his friend was completely gone. He would never make such a decision lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Tseng nodded. "It would seem so, but we cannot be too sure... just as we cannot be too sure about myself." He added lightly. "The infection hit me hard, I went right to her and wasn't hesitant in trying to kill Reno then and there." He smiled a little. "Not that we all haven't wanted to kill him more than once in the past. I would never act on it, don't tell him that."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Denzel was glad when Cloud took the water and looked at him as if waiting to see if there was anything else he could do. The young teen watch and then turned back to look at Zack. "It can't be that much harder, can it?"

But there was a distinct reminder that there was supposed to be attack training after lunch and Zack had said he needed to get more materia. Stopping for a moment Denzel felt the sudden realization hit him like a ton of bricks. He needed to train more and maybe test that evening, but he didn't have any sort of weapon. He hadn't held onto the remains of his staff, in fact after the VR session it had been a blur. He remembered attacking and then Zack had carried him back here.

Denzel knew violence against their side and hopefully his future boss wasn't really a good thing, but he really wanted to hit Rufus. After everything he had put him through and the fact that the lump was still in his throat along with the memories of the simulation. It had been so real, and no matter what he could shake the look of those eyes.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:18 pm

It wasn't anything that Reno didn't already know, but every slip where Tseng began to say 'Mother' rather than 'Jenova' struck him like a knife to the chest - a feeling he was, sadly, well acquainted with in order to make that accurate comparison.

He ran his fingers through his loose hair with a silent sigh - he was going to have to keep a close eye on Tseng.

He caught the comment about everyone wanting to kill him and gave something between a grimace and a smirk, deciding he didn't want to hear the agreements to that statement. He rolled his shoulders and head into the kitchen at an angle that suggested he was just walking in, rather than lurking around the corner.

"That's nice to know," he said dryly, going for the coffee pot. "I guess it was a bad time for me to feel like some kind of pick me up seeing how little sleep I've had in the last twenty-four hours because I was too busy saving your ass."

... Ok, it stung a little....

((And because that feels painfully short for Reno... Have some Dark nation in the same post because if I change accounts I'll get distracted and never do it. Because I suck. I love you all~ XD))

Dark Nation's head snapped up to Rufus as the hand was extended. He had been in somewhat of a trance as he was listening for anyone heading in their direction, his sights on Nero though he could do nothing to the man if he proved to put his Master in danger. He did not like that ripping someone to shreds had become less of an action he could safely do.

Tentatively he stepped towards Rufus' hand, his nose stretched out to snuffle at the tips of his fingers, lunging forward and nuzzling the hand properly as Rufus smelt like himself again.

He nudged further forward, snuggling into his side and resting his head on his Master's lap, tail wagging.

He'd missed his Master, even though he had been there the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm

"The secret is safe Tseng," Sephiroth said as he stood. "I will handle Zack myself, I trust your own department to handle you."

Sephiroth pushed the chair back as he stood and moved towards the door. "Tseng, I have had friends betray me in my previous life, and now it seems my hand may be forced in order to deal with Zack. Do not make me lose yet another friend," he turned back to look at the Turk leader. Those that trusted him were few, and though Tseng had not been a close companion as Genesis and Angeal had he had known the man for a long time. "I trust that I will not be forced to have the same conversation with you as I shall with Zack."

Many years he had served Shinra as had Tseng. If trusting another was what a friendship meant, then indeed he could be considered one.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Tseng sighed as Reno came into the kitchen. "Do not worry, General Sephiroth," he said with a light smile as he used the title. "Reno will be keeping a very close eye on me, you can be sure of that." He looked over at his second in command. "I trust Reno with my life as much as I trust myself with the President's life."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm

This was Zack's excuse to leave Denzel and Cloud for a moment.
"Actually without a weapon it might be." He stood up.
He placed a hand on Denzel's head. "Cloudy seems a little antsy."
Zack ruffled Denzel's fluffy hair.
"So I'll go get you a new weapon and some materia. Stay here make sure he's okay."
He had seen the scowl, perhaps being round Denzel would calm Cloud down a bit.
"I won't be to long and you have my number so if the chocobo head acts up gimmie a call."
Zack grabbed Denzel and hugged him. "Be right back."

With that he left the room quickly and moved down the hall.
He passed the kitchen seeing Tseng, Genesis, Reno and Seph was by the door. He only nodded his head at his friend.
To fool the masses. He was never any good at lying to people he liked.
He hardly thought on mother round Denzel, but the moment he was away from Denzel she was just there.

'Is this what is was like for Seph for all those years?' He thought to himself he was dazed and confused.
He understood and felt a weird love for her, more than he had felt for his own mother.
Zack stopped at the end of the hall by the regular elevator and slapped his forehead.
The sign on the front read:
'IF INFECTED USE SERVICE ELEVATOR ~ WRO MANAGEMENT '
"Right stupid infected elevator." He turned round heading to the other end of the hall.
He must have looked completely lost as he passed the kitchen a second time.

Mother she was with her other children now the ones that hated him. So it was best he was here.
Training Denzel distracted him, but he would be at a lost if she asked him to hand him over.
He would do anything for her right now but Denzel. He would do anything for him too.
Zack stopped by the service elevator and his head banged against the door.
Mother's lack of absence physically near him, gave him doubt on his own purpose.
Zack pushed the button and found himself looking at his arm the same arm she had infused into not once but twice.
Focusing on the cells he could feel them throb.
He understood then whenever he was in doubt of her purpose he could just reach inside and she would guide him that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next