FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

Go down 
+7
Dark Nation
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Rufus
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Using a centrifuge, Nero had separated his blood samples into several different parts. The first one was a bright yellow, his plasma, then the second was a purple-red mix, his blood cells, and the third looked much like the second one but with touches of dark green. "So, these ones are my red blood cells, and these are Jenova's version." He explained. Grabbing a clean tube, he poured only a bit from each one. Instantly, motion began in the tube as the liquid turned. "Right away the cells just want to kill each other. My cells see Jenova as a threat and Jenova wants control. And, Jenova's cells are much stronger than mind... but... He grabbed the tube with his own cells and dumped it in. "Should we manage to overpower the difference between my blood cells and Jenova's..." The tube seemed to become purplish-red, with a residual black on the bottom. "Her cells can be defeated in my body.

"How we go about this... It gets a little complicated -- what I have noticed, though, with the presence of my cells, her cells tend to be more visible. For me, all we would need to do is find a way to filter her cells from my body and my own cells can take care of it. Now, it's different for someone like you: we would have to add my cells into your body. My cells, however, are a spliced Jenova gene and may put you at risk. However, I hypothesize that once my cells begin attacking Jenova's cells inside you, your white blood cells would see both her and my red blood cells as a threat and wipe them both out. And once that happens, it is possible that some individual may gain immunity from the cells."

He grabbed another vial of Jenovian cells, "There is one problem, the process will be slow for now. We need to find some chemical that will be safe to inject into the blood stream that will speed up the murder of her cells while we inject mine."

Last edited by Nero on Fri May 04, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Rufus looked at the test tubes before he walked to the fridge and pulled out a small vial.
He walked back holding up the glowing tube. The green glow familiar from back in Shinra's glory days.
"I only have Mako this is what I was planning on using on the successful applicants for SOLDIER. I do have more stashed away."
Rufus looked to the vials then tot he mako. "It is enhanced Mako so it might speed up the process."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Mako.... Lifestream. The planet.

"Mako forged from lifestream-pure," he whispered taking it. He opened his other palm and swirls of black dust seemed to move slowly. "Lifestream-pure, and lifestream-rot, both are her enemies... The body would." He grinned, "Wonderful."

He examined it. "Interesting, I have never been so close to Mako before. It is only the liquid version of the lifestream, with a couple other chemicals to stabilize it. A drop of this will be all I need, actually. Two drops, actually. Actually... Actually two." He whispered manically before pouring two drops, each one in their own test tube. He poured the swirling black dust in one of them and watched the pure green glow turn into a rotten dark green-black fluid. "Mako forged from the Negative Lifestream." He chuckled, "Perfect."

Nero turned, feeling like he should explain. "The Lifestream is the life of the planet, and the Negative Lifestream is its opposite. A couple years ago, when Sephiroth returned, he had power over the Negative Lifestream. The Lifestream-Rot let Jenova use it, but no longer. It does not want Jenova anymore; it is Jenova's enemy. The normal Lifestream is also Jenova's enemy. He suddenly grabbed a small syringe and poured some of his cells inside, followed by the drop of concentrated Mako, and then the drop of concentrated Negative-Mako. "The two manufactured Lifestreams will search the body, highlight any Jenovian cells and kill them. But the Lifestream will only last for a few seconds, not enough for all of her cells to die, that is when my cells will launch a second attack. By the time her cells have killed all of mine, you would have created enough antibodies to wipe her out. The first phase will hurt like a bitch, though."

He flicked at the syringe, making sure there were no air bubbles. "Well, let's try my thesis, shall we? Arm, please."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Rufus pulled his coat and blazer off before rolling up the sleeve of his shirt.
The ramblings seemed to make perfect sense.
Rufus specialty was business and Mako energy, so luckily he had the basic grasp on what was about to happen.

"If you don't mind I'd rather be sitting for this." Rufus stated as he pulled a seat close.
He then held out his arm and using the tourniquet he wrapped it round the bicep of his arm.
He tapped at the inside of his arm to try and find the perfect vein for use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Nero quickly grabbed some disinfectant and a cotton swab, rubbing it on the spot; and quickly, Nero put the needle in and pushed the substance into Rufus' bloodstream before popping it out and rubbing the disinfectant again. "Keep pressure on it," He said with a smile as he rumuged throught he lab until he found a band-aid. "Oh look, it has My Little Pony on these ones, I'm gonna give you one of these." He quickly took them out and spent a good minute trying to decide between which pony to use on Rufus. "RAINBOW DASH, I CHOOSE YOU." He chuckled to himself before putting on the spot. "Keep the pressure!"

He was, however, oblivious to whether Rufus was in pain or not.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Rufus clutched at his arm as he let out a low shuddering breath. He could feel the substance work up his arm.
He could hear the rummaging through the lab but for the moment he couldn't actually focus on anything.
He kept the pressure on his arm the spot was slowly turning purple. The Fire of the cure burned through.
Rufus let out a breath. Hopefully after this he could deal to the infected without actually becoming infected again.

Regardless the pulse that seemed to shoot up his arm throbbing as it traveled like a guided fire.
The purple spot had his focus for the moment. He could only look at it so not to focus on the pain.
If this worked... He knew a certain silver haired ex General he could tempt into SOLDIER using this cure.
He became momentarily aware of this... man coming back with bandaids. My little pony bandaids.
When he saw the bandaid picked he raised a brow, actually thankful for the long sleeved shirt.

It was placed over the point and Rufus put his hand back over keeping the pressure there.
Leaning back in the chair he could only try to keep his breathing the same.
He hoped his heart would continue to pump the 'cure' through his system.
It felt like fire was burning him from the inside but he kept his poker face on.
He never showed outward weakness of any sort to those he wasn't sure of.
Especially when their mentally was in question.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Denzel looked up at Zack as he felt the hand on his head. It had become familiar and comforting even after just a few days of it. It felt good now, especially knowing that Cloud was sick and he couldn't be with him. The staff was moved to Denzel's side as he looked around. He didn't even know what he was even looking for.

Once Zack walked ahead of him Denzel hurried after him. It felt so weird, having it be so quiet. Slowly he looked up and saw they were on a very familiar path.

"This is the way to Seventh Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Zack blinked. "Really? Huh that's odd... why would the big boss fight be this way?" He mused.
He hadn't ever walked to Seventh Heaven so he didn't really know the way he was just following the standard layout of most of his VR missions.
Dead straight line ahead and either there was a turn left or right at that end.

Zack had to admit it felt weird to be walking through an empty city. Perhaps this VR machine was broken?
Or the mission difficulty level was on below basic. If there was such a level.
Who knew in the ten years advancement they could have made a 10 times super easy level. Or options to remove traffic like in the car racing games he used to play back in the day.

Zack scratched the side of his face looking at the sign.
They stood outside Seventh Heaven.
"Guess a bar fight is the final boss." Zack joked and then grinned at Denzel.
"Kidding. Probably a hostage situation this has the layout for it."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Denzel was reluctant to go in. He had been left alone in Seventh Heaven before, it was a familiar place, but he hadn't been there since he had been captured by Hojo. He froze for a minute and then dropped his hand. This was his home, but it felt wrong, very wrong. Inside there was no one behind the counter, the chairs were placed around the tables.

He had never seen it empty while it was open. Usually if Cloud and Tifa were gone the bar was closed, but he had stared to help more while it was open. He hadn't learned to cook but he did deliver meals if he was around.

"Zack... could the boss fight be somewhere else?"

He wanted it to be, he didn't want to be here in his own home.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Zack sighed. "If this is Rufus' doing then it probably is here..." He gave Denzel an encouraging pat on the shoulder.
"Don't worry too much about it. ShinRa did it to me too my first VR battle by myself they made it look like Gongaga got overrun with behemoth's."
He shook his head. "I'd been ready to rip out Angeal's spine when it was done, but the first VR by yourself is alway a worst case scenario."

He paused walking up to the counter and looking over it and testing the beer taps to see if they worked.
"Wow what do you know the taps work..." He ran his hand under seeing the liquid just pass right through.
He turned round leaning on the counter. "See it's just an illusion. Not really your home."

Zack heard the whistling noise of a blade slicing through the air and he spun to the side as the bar was sliced in half.
He raised a brow seeing the big boss battle was now about to start. He frowned staring at the figure.
"Cloud..." He looked to Denzel for a moment. Then he glanced back at 'Cloud'.
"Remember not real..." He repeated it was more for himself than Denzel as he stared down the make shift Jenova possessed Cloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Just as I was about to say something about that 'stalking' comment, Nero spoke up and for the first time I realised he was here. My fingers clenched around the keycard and I tensed, wanting to punch the Deepground freak or something for surrounding me in the darkness, but I resisted - Vincent was my priority, not him. Leaving the lab and taking the elevator down to level 14, I headed towards Security and swiped the keycard before entering, immediately starting to try and figure out where Chaos was so that I could get Vincent back.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:32 pm

It was just like it always was, and Denzel looked over as he saw the tap of beer run through Zack's hand and splash onto the counter. It wasn't real, this wasn't really his home. He just had to remember that. He swallowed hard and then heard the footsteps and the sound of the slice of the blade.

Cloud...

Denzel felt his arms shake slightly as he looked up. This wasn't the Cloud he knew, the one he respected. He looked different, possessed. "Cloud?"

No matter what his brain knew his body didn't react. He was frozen in spot even though he wanted to run to him. He wanted to be assured that he was okay. The bar was cracked and he couldn't move. "Cloud!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Zack moved to Denzel's side and knelt in front of him.
"It's just an illusion of Cloud. Not the Cloud both you and I know." Zack remarked. "They're using a Jenova possessed version for your boss battle."
He stood up and pulled Denzel into a quick hug. "I know this is going to be hard, but as I said worst case scenario."
Zack stepped back. "You have to fight him, or try. If it's too much just say the word and I'll shut it down."

Zack was surprised the VR Cloud waited. He didn't seem to say anything.
Then again Cloud wasn't really the most talkative person on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:49 pm

He looked up at Zack as he felt the hug. It was familiar, the strong arms warm as they held him. Denzel swallowed hard as he nodded. He needed to do this, to show Rufus that he could make it in SOLDIER. He wanted to be strong like Zack and Cloud, and this was his one chance. Slowly he pulled away from Zack and looked up towards 'Cloud'. He had to do this.

The staff was lifted up with one shaky hand. His other slowly moved to the staff and it moved into a forward strike.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Zack stood back as he watched Denzel move. He had his hand on the hilt of the sword... just in case things got to out of control.
He watched the VR Cloud block the blow with his arm before pulling the sword and swing the blade round.
Zack was momentarily glad that it was an indoor battle.
Luckily there wasn't enough room for any of the big large painful moves he knew 'Cloud' was capable of.

This battle would just be a simple hack slash kind of deal and with the obstructions of tables booths and what remained of the bar.
Denzel was small enough to fit between to use the surroundings to dodge and block anything that could possibly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:50 pm

It was hard but Denzel stood his ground. That proved to be a mistake as the blade smashed through the staff. Thankfully it had taken the brunt of the attack before snapping and Denzel was knocked back. His body smashed against a table before Denzel fell forward. He hit the ground hard and looked up. He hadn't seen so afraid that he was going to die in a fight since the first time. When he had been trying to get back to Seventh Heaven and the Shadow Creepers had been killing everyone.

"I can do this," it was a whisper mostly to himself.

It was exactly what he told himself with the Shadow Creeper too, but right now chances didn't look good. He was facing Cloud and on the ground. He didn't even have a weapon anymore. Disarming him would be impossible but he needed something. Denzel's eyes locked on him as he jerked out of the way. Cloud only had the main blade, the First Tsurugi. He tried to focus on it for a moment.

He had seen Cloud so many times, and he knew where those other swords were kept. He only hoped that the WRO programmed this Cloud that accurate. He needed to get to his back and the harness which held the rest of the blades. It was his only chance, even if it was a tiny one. Somehow he needed Zack to understand that as he tried to dodge the next attack only to be knocked back again. There was a sharp pain as the blade grazed the side of his ribs and his mind focused on the cure materia.

One chance, but he couldn't use jump, he didn't have anything to make sure he was okay when he landed. He just hoped that the swords wouldn't be like the beer was. Even if it was just in his head, if he could touch it he could fight. But if it was like the beer and just went through his hands then Denzel knew he wasn't going to last long enough to try to think up another plan.

But first he needed to survive long enough to get to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:22 am

"Good, good, good." Nero smiled, regaining himself for a moment. "You will need large batches of my cells, mako and negative mako for this shot. I can't see this being a mid-battle antidote, but if you have a supply of each it is possible. He grabbed the two vials of Negative Lifestream, placing them on a test tube rack near Rufus. "If you want this cure, you will need to completely restart your mako-creation. Not near as excessive as you did before the meteor came, but a reactor may be necessary. One single drop of this Negative Lifestream will instantly change any mako it touches into Negative Mako, understood? It does not matter how much you pour, only a drop will be all it needs. Do not waste it, either. It is a resource of the planet, afterall."

He suddenly grabbed another needle, "How you get your Mako, and it's corruption is up to you, Shinra. My cells, however, will be my doings." He plunged the syring straight into his body, and began filling up the tube. "I will leave you with as much blood as I can produce, and I will separate it for you. I won't be able to give you much at one time, but it should be enough for a few antidotes -- who you give them to now will definitely reflect on the human race's survival from Jenova's rise." He popped out filled the tube and began filling another. "I would definitely recommend giving it to Sephiroth: he is her prized warrior. Any staff surrounding you should also take priority. If you die, this antidote will also die with you. Until you can rebuild a science team that you can fully trust, your life represents this antidote, and this antidote represents freedom. Don't be an idiot. I doubt I should tell you any of this."

He popped out the second tube, placing the third. "Giving too much blood will make me too weak to take arms. I think this tube will be the last. Judging from what I gave you, I will be able to make four antidotes. I will give you more of my blood later." He popped out the third and quickly brought them to the centrifuge. He watched it spin, separating the substances.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:46 am

Zack looked to Denzel and he wanted to help the kid.
Especially when the staff was broken in two.
"Man the VR's hit hard." He mused.
He watched Denzel move and he saw something flicker behind those blue eyes.
Weaponless was never a good thing. But the kid was planning something.

Zack wasn't going to step in but weaponless against Cloud... for too long was always a sign at loosing.
"Denzel... catch... it won't last any more than two blows but it might help you get to do what you need to."
Zack tossed the quarterstaff to Denzel. If this was Rufus' way of saying 'give him a sword' he would have to wait.

Zack saw the look the VR Cloud gave him and he raised a brow. The mannerisms were similar to Cloud's last night.
When Cloud had demanded to speak to Jenova, before he went into that weird coma.
Zack would make Denzel take a break after this and they could go check up on Cloud in Zack's room make sure he was okay.
Plus it would give Denzel closure that he had not hurt the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:18 am

Denzel looked up as he heard Zack's voice call to him. He dropped the remains of his staff and reached out to grab the quarter staff. It was a lot shorter than his own had been but if he didn't move he knew he was going to die. Though his mind was frozen in fear his body knew what to do and the quarterstaff was brought across towards Cloud's knee.

Denzel quickly moved back as he tried to avoid the downward swing of the sword, his heart pounding. His head was spinning slightly but it didn't matter. Slowly Denzel lifted himself up and moved towards Cloud. He had to get to his back, had to grab one of those blades.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:56 am

To start a mako reactor up would cause alot of hassle to the public.
But he had Reeve to use as a front man for what he was going to do.
The question was to rebuild a new reactor or use an existing one.
For now using an existing one and repairing it would be easier than building a fresh one.
He did have enough Mako secretly stored for the SOLDIER program.
Until he could get men together for a reactor he would have to dip into that mako collection for the cures.

Rufus watched as the samples were separated out.
"I already have four in mind who will receive this cure. Four that I deem valuable in this fight against Jenova."
He looked to Dark Nation wondering if the hound had picked up if he was still infected.
"But yes, Sephiroth is at the top of that list. Cloud in second place."
It was just common sense really to fight DeepGround, Jenova, Hojo, and probably Chaos now too.

Sephiroth and Cloud were the best and only currently reliable picks from the infected list.
"Take your time... once I have cured the four I need, I'm sure they will spread the word."
Rufus lent back in the chair removing the gloves from his hands he set them on the table .
He was still light headed and he held out his hand for Dark Nation. To see if the infection was truly gone, Dark Nation would know.
"It will flush out any rats that might be lingering in our midst's... perhaps bring a few desperate for a cure to my beck and call."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:06 am

He separated the fluids and smiled, "It seems I have room for a fifth, time to add one more to the decision." He left five vials of his blood cells on the rack. He grabbed the enhanced mako and poured a few drops into a free test tube. "With this I will be cleansed, for this will filter her from my body. With you, myself, we have cured seven people in today's work. Consider this an accomplishment of our workings together." His tone began to fall into a more somber voice. "One day, Rufus Shinra..." Nero spoke slowly, carefully, "One day we will stand on opposite sides of the battlefield." He looked at his vial and put the enhanced mako back. "With my brother, Weiss the Immaculate gone, I am now the leader of DeepGround. When ShinRa rises to power, the WRO better fall in line or there is no chance that our armies have a chance to have a fair fight."

He commented slowly, "But DeepGround has no reason to see either Shinra or the WRO as a threat as long as Jenova exist. She will take priority." Nero put the vial away. "Either way, it was a deep pleasure working with you." The ground below him suddenly turned black and seemed to swirl like liquid, "Until we meet again, Shinra." His body phased out of sight.

Nero, however, did not leave the WRO building. Far from it, he only went to another floor.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:20 am

Zack looked to Denzel and he hoped that the quarterstaff would get Denzel close enough to do what he needed to.
He smiled a little when Denzel took out VR Cloud's knee.
There was the swing of the sword before the blonde landed on the ground.
"Whatever you're up to Denz now would be a good time." He spoke to the teenager.
Zack managed to keep his tone neutral. Yes definitely after this they would be paying a visit to Cloud in his room.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:30 am

Rufus watched as Nero vanished.
"That for now solves the problems now with DeepGround." He looked over to Cissnei and nodded.
"We will leave in a moment as soon as I regain my strength."

Rufus looked to the fifth vial. In his mind he had selected Sephiroth, Cloud, Tseng and Reno for the cure.
The fifth would be an interesting choice. There was Genesis to consider for the cure.
He was not going to touch Zack for that infection was the start of this all.

Jenova had personally infected Zack, there was no way to tell how strong her infection was on the 1st Class.
He would merely control Zack by using Cloud's adoptive son as a pawn, that would keep him in line for the moment.
Pulling out his phone he checked on the stats of Denzel VR training and smiled. The kid would prove very useful indeed.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

Denzel lifted himself up and grabbed one of the swords from the harness. He took a deep breath as his heart pounded and he shifted the blade up to hold before him. It was one of the back blades, but Denzel froze. He couldn't attack him from behind. No, this was Cloud. Even if he wasn't real his mind didn't seem to understand that.

He wanted to plead with Cloud, he wanted to beg him not to do this.

But this wasn't real, he had to remember that. No matter how real it felt.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:52 am

Cloud had woken up somewhere, but he wasn't sure where. And he had left wherever he was to go to somewhere he didn't know he was going to. Where he was, now, was also a complete mystery to him. Whatever was happening to him, whatever Jenova was doing to him, was getting worse. His thoughts were impaired and his very vision seemed to waver in and out. What floor was he on? Did he take an elevator? He kinda remembered swirly green going down... or was it up? He had no idea.

He suddenly crashed against a nearby wall.

A sudden blaring white noise burst into his mind and he clasped onto his head. He began growling, what the hell was happening to him?
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next