FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

Go down 
+7
Dark Nation
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Rufus
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:42 am

Cloud eyed the cure. Within a second, Cloud had grabbed it and already inject himself. There was a slight twitch from the more-than-expected pain. He could feel the mako burn inside him. He pulled the needle out and placed it on the counter. 

This was the part he was supposed to be the hero and be super cool and save Denzel, but who was he kidding? Somber eyes looked over to his arm. He wasn't a hero. He wasn't anything that could save the boy. He couldn't do anything. A sigh left his lips as he looked up at Rufus. Apparently Sephiroth had business with the president. He did too. But what was the point? He sighed once more and turned towards the door. He stepped out and into the hallway. He looked out the glass window in the surroundings. 

He could fight, but that's all he could do. 
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:44 am

Sephiroth was already aware of the cure, however there was shock that crept into the back of his mind. His hand remained on Zack's shoulder up until the point where Rufus placed his hand on him and Zack leapt from his seat. The green eyes focused intently on Rufus before the realization settled deep into his mind. Cured of Jenova permanently. Her touch would do nothing, and he could end her. This would be his redemption. It was his only choice, even if it meant a sacrifice he would end Jenova once and for all.

However when Rufus continued Sephiroth understood. The use of his former title, somehow he already knew what the price would be. This would not be freedom, there would never be any escape. Born a slave he would die one.

"Very well Rufus, we shall discuss it."

He was certain there was only one thing Rufus could want. There were only two payments any could ask of him, his power or his life.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:56 am

Genesis looked up at Rufus. "I'm not taking it until Sephiroth does," he says, wanting to make sure that this was true, he didn't trust Rufus, not at all.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:00 am

Cissnei snorted softly at Genesis' words and shoved Reno's feet off of her lap, turning to look at the other red head. "Why, is the wannabe-hero General too chicken?" She smirked. "Strife certainly has no problem with it and you can see that Reno, Tseng and the President have willingly taken it."

Her eyes glanced to Reno again, there was something off about him right now but she couldn't place it, her gaze went down to where Dark Nation sat watching everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:40 am

Zack was looking at Rufus and he shook his head. He knew what Rufus was implying.
"No." He grabbed Rufus by the collar. "I don't mind you tricking my ass into it but he does not need that."
Rufus just smiled and Zack felt the hand on his and it was peeled away.
Zack knew he wasn't gripping Rufus to hard, but it was hard enough that a normal human couldn't break.
So when Rufus removed his hand and pushed him back. Zack was generally stunned.
Especially as he hit the wall harder than he thought he would have.

"Judging by you look General. I think you know know what I'm asking."
Rufus motioned to the cure. "For this cure you merely need to let me reinstate you."
He looked over his shoulder to where Zack was. "We do need someone to watch him."
He smiled. "I wouldn't trust anyone else to do it."

Zack was looking to the cure then to Sephiroth his fist balled up at his side and that was it.
It struck Rufus... hard. The president had shown signs of strength unnatural strength.
So the hit wouldn't have damaged him much just brought him down off his ego trip.
"You're a manipulative bastard." Zack blinked and he shook his hand.
That had actually hurt. It was like hitting a brick wall.
And Rufus just stood up like it was nothing.
"What the--"

[Rufus' next post will signify the end of the meeting so if you need to get something done... do it]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:57 am

"Zack..." Sephiroth stepped forward, ready to stop the young man. He should have known this was coming, Rufus would not had let him go free. However when Zack was thrown against the wall his green eyes focused on Rufus. The man, he had greater strength than he should have had. SOLDIER type strength, however if he was cured of his infection he should not have that type of strength.

He would have to pay the price. He would have to sacrifice his freedom and become Shinra's slave once again, but he would be free of Jenova. He remembered very well what he had told Zack, and he was certain Zack remembered as well. There was no option however, and if Rufus considered Zack a threat he would have to keep his friend safe.

As he took Zack's punch the shock seemed to ripple. Sephiroth stepped over towards Zack and placed his hand upon his shoulder. "I have no choice, he holds all the cards."

It was Jenova or Shinra, those were his only choices. He reached up and undid the coat and then removed it and his glove from his right hand. He was to be a slave, a slave to Shinra who he had desired to leave after everything they had done. "You will hold my chain Rufus," he said as his gaze flickered up and he picked up the cure. He reached out with his left and picked it up before he slid the needle into his skin. The mako in his blood burned, it struck him as he injected the cure.

Better this than Jenova.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:15 am

It took Seph's hand on his shoulder to calm him down but he fell into his seat and watched as Sephiroth injected himself.
Zack felt it again the cells started turning inside him. They were reacting to something. He looked to Seph then blinked.
They were reacting to something going on with Seph at that moment.
"Genesis I do believe it's your turn. Neither Cloud of Sephiroth have dropped dead."
Zack scowled at Rufus as he address the other former 1st Class.

"There's a side effect isn't there?" Zack asked finally. "Your strength..."
"Was all I had when I got infected, certain aspects of her infection remain without the infection or the ability to spread."
Zack crossed his arms. "Well Gen Gen your call. This side or theirs."
So it would be obvious, Cloud, Seph, Genesis if he said yes they'd all be moving up a floor, leaving this entire area to Denzel, himself and Yuffie.
Zack knew mother would know of this and he could feel his own cells turn in anger, disappointment at loosing kin so rapidly.
He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a slow breath.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:29 am

Genesis nodded and took the cure from Rufus. "Rufus, I'd also like to rejoin SOLDIER, though it kills me to do it, I'm going to work beside Sephiroth." Genesis smirked and then left the room.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:41 am

"Rufus, what of other Jenova cells?"

It was too late to be thinking of it now, however the thought finally struck him. He was different than Rufus or his Turks, or even Cloud and Genesis. He was born of Jenova cells, as much a part of her as his human blood. Sephiroth closed his hand as it burned its way through his body. He could feel the mako inside of him burning, the Jenova cells within him raging as they died.

It felt like they screamed inside his mind, and suddenly his body was wracked with undescribable pain. It was far worse than the mako treatments, and there was a twitch as it felt like his very cells were torn apart. Eyes shut for a moment as he inhaled sharply. His head spun as his body fought against the cure as it ripped through his body. Suddenly his body felt weak and there was a hard strike as his knees hit the ground.

Sephiroth inhaled sharply as the extreme pain wracked his body. His body shook and then nothing, only the pain. Finally his pain began to ebb away but he couldn't move, not yet. He didn't have the strength to stand. He could feel the presence no longer, he was free from her. Slowly he lifted himself but could only make it off one knee. His body was trying desperately to recuperate, to respond to the loss of some of the Jenova cells he was born with. They weren't gone, they were still there, but he needed time. Time to recover his footing.

He just needed moments, time to regain himself. Time for his body to recover from the shock.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:01 am

Zack blinked, Rufus had done it. He'd managed to lure himself, Sephiroth and Genesis like that back into SOLDIER.
To top it off the influence of SOLDIER meant Denzel was now amongst their ranks.
That alone kept Zack from wanting to quit open his wings out and just make a runner.
But he had nowhere to go, Cloud, Denzel, Seph he cared about them all to much to run.
He was pissed off.
Genesis just left seeming more arrogant now than he'd remembered.
'Great.' he thought with a frown. SOLDIER was now back in business and Zack didn't like it.

"I don't really know what will happen... I assume your genetic make up will fix that out over due time."

Zack was staring at Rufus as he spoke those words then it happened Seph fell.
He was by Seph's side placing his hand on the chair to lean down close to Seph.
Zack turned to glare at Rufus.
"You could have said something before!"
Rufus only took his seat and picked up his coffee to take a sip of it.
"Seph. Are you okay."
Zack managed to stay close but far enough not to touch Seph.
Sure Rufus said he couldn't be infected again, but Seph was different.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:19 am

His breath was slowly evening and there was a brief nod even though rising much off his other knee was still an effort. It had felt like his own blood had attacked him, the cells brutally ripped apart from his human ones. Whatever it had truly done it had sapped every bit of energy he had. He was left weak, weaker than he could ever remember in his life. The pain had stopped now, the cells in his body seemed to settle, but still he could not force himself to his feet.

Sephiroth tried and on leg buckled as the suddenly weakened state of his body protested to the movement. He needed to sit down, just something to regain his strength, to allow his body to adjust to the war that this cure had sent through it.

"Zack... give me your shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:28 am

"Okay." Zack lowered his shoulder to Seph to lean on.
The concern on his face was pretty much obvious to those left in the room. It was only himself, Seph and the Turks now.
He could feel the concern in his cells turning.
He wondered if their concern was the same as his own or if it was concern from Jenova's end.

Mother had lost her favorite son to Rufus little cure.
But Zack felt like he needed to show Seph she still cared for him.
Squeezing his fist at his side he tried to keep those weird emotions in check.
Mother's cells wanted his love. It was mother and he was just her conduit.
"Tell me you're okay Seph... please."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:45 am

Sephiroth reached up and gripped Zack's shoulder. He knew Zack had the strength to support his weight, he had been a SOLDIER, however this weakness concerned him. He should still have the mako, even if this cure destroyed all the Jenova cells, however if all were destroyed would there truly be anything left? With his grip on Zack's shoulder he finally pulled himself back to his feet and there was the briefest of nods.

"I will be fine," though he wasn't certain himself. What would this do to him in the end? He had never been without Jenova cells, he had been created through them.

"I will likely just need to sleep it off."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:04 pm

"I guess we should have known it would pretty much kick you in the balls, Seph," Reno said with a faint smile at the General. He took no delight in seeing the man in clear pain, though a part of him perhaps saw it as retribution for what he had done to the company, the planet... the man he was trying to ignore.

He rolled his shoulders with a sigh. "Not meaning to be rude, impertinent, all those big words - but if everyone's done I'd really like to be going to bed now. It's been a long few days and I feel like I'm going to drop dead."

He slid out of his chair, ruffling Cissnei's hair lightly with a teasing smirk and leant down to pet Dark Nation... who immediately recoiled.

Reno crouched down with a frown. "Aww, come on, I thought you and I were friends again, ol' boy," he sighed, reaching out to him again, his hand recoiling as the hound snarled and snapped at his fingers. He paused for a moment before standing, his face the picture of calm as he felt the familiar buddings of pain in his shoulders.

"The cure is only temporary..." He managed to say before turning and quickly walking out of the room, looking for a secluded place as the pain increased.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Rufus watched as Dark Nation recoiled from Reno and he raised a brow.
Rufus had taken his cure before Reno, yet he was not reacting like the red head was.

But he heard Reno's words. Rufus knew he was cured.
"Somehow I do not believe that to be true Reno."
Reno's body was the original host for the infection that got him and Tseng was a different strand from everyone else's infection.
The others their infections were linked directly to Zack. Reno's wasn't linked to Zack at all.
It could be a delayed yet bad reaction.

"Tseng. Go after him, make sure he's okay. Keep him on this floor take him to the medi bay if you have to."
Rufus stood up. "Tseng I advise you get yourself checked out at the same time."
Rufus looked to Cissnei and nodded his head.

"Meeting is adjourned." Rufus looked to Sephiroth and Zack. "Zack, Denzel will undergo one physical training test this afternoon after the rest of the recruits. I'll trust you to bring him up to physical speed by then." He walked to the door for the non infected.
"Make sure you're recovered by tomorrow morning General, you and Genesis will be training the masses that I have selected as of then."
With that Rufus left Sephiroth and Zack be. He had to get Cissnei to the lab and immediately to make sure she was not infected.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Zack was holding Seph up as he watched Reno and the red head left suddenly.
"Guess Denzel and myself aren't sleeping alone on this floor tonight." He mused.
He looked to Seph glad that Seph was telling him he was alright.

Everyone just left them. It was obvious where Rufus concerns were and Zack hated him for it.
"Seph..." He was worried. His concern was obvious and he felt like an idiot for being so readable.
Once Seph was up on both feet. Seph needed to know that despite his rejection of mother she still loved him.
His arms shot round Seph as he hugged him.

Back in the day such an action he probably would have been impaled for.
But he didn't care right now. Mother's love for her son seemed to filter through him.
So he held Seph like he was sure she had wanted to.

It took a few moments to dawn on him that he was hugging Seph and he was still alive...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Reno's opinion was hardly necessary, nor was it wanted. His glare locked on the red head but then he heard the sudden realization from him. Was this only temporary? No, Rufus appeared to be fine, and other than the crippling weakness there was no sign of anything. Her presence was not in his mind. However training recruits would be a mute point if he could not stand in the morning.

He heard his name and Sephiroth's head dropped slightly as his gaze flickered to Zack. Though there was nothing he could do to stop the arms that wrapped around him. Even if he had wanted to push Zack away he did not have the strength to.

"Zack... in no way is you hugging me aiding my ability to stand."

Though if the infection could be caught again he would have felt it already. Without his coat there was indeed skin to skin contact.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Zack felt his face heat up and he stepped to the side letting Seph's arm rest over his shoulder.
"Sorry..." He mumbled the apology. Zack led Seph out of the board room and down the hall.
Zack helped Seph to his (as in Zack's) room swiping the keycard. He moved Seph to lie down on his bed.
"I can feel it... Almost nothing of her remains inside you." The cells were mouning his loss to her fold.
Zack placed his hand to Seph's chest. "You really are cured." He could feel nothing nothing passed from him to Seph.
It was just rebounded back like a MP barrier. Zack lifted his hand back and fell back to sit on his ass.
It was a horrible loss to mother's cause. But he could no longer bring Sephiroth back to her light and love.

Looking up at the ceiling of the room. "Mother's going to miss you. It'll hurt her."
He stood up slowly shaking his head trying to regain his own mentality.
"You need to rest Seph so stay here as long as you need." Zack found himself leaning over Sephiroth.
"I've got to go find Denzel. Cloud really hurt the kid." He gave a small sad smile.
"I'll be back though." Zack felt suddenly alone in this, just him, Denzel and Yuffie.
Cloud hated him. He couldn't bear it really, someone he had saved and thought of as one of his best friends.
They hated him. Were mad with him. Zack didn't understand what he was doing wrong. His head dropped defeated.
He'd spread her love and now it felt like her children were rejecting her, they were rejecting him.

But soon, if Rufus brought this cure forth to Denzel and Yuffie. He would be isolated from them all and that scared him.
Before Zack even knew what he was doing the cells were turning again. They were panicking.
"Mother... she'll still love you no matter what. She'll love all of her children even after their rejection."
He stood up slowly. "ShinRa will pay for this..." He hand moved to grab the buster sword from the corner of the room.
Zack pulled his hand back from the blade. "D-damnit..." He looked to Seph.
"I gotta go find Denzel, before I go crazy. You'll be okay here right Seph?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:27 pm

It was a relief to reach the bed where he could sit and collapse against it. Already he could feel his body trying to balance out the loss of so many Jenova cells. He felt the touch to his chest and still nothing and there was a nod. "I am, I am free from her."

It was the first time he could truly say that, that he was free from her power. It was a great price to pay, the pain and weakness he now suffered, and the sacrifice of his freedom. He had been returned to his Shinra masters and this time Rufus held his chain. They were the ones he considered escaping, but now there would be no such escape. There was nowhere he could run, not until she was dead.

As Zack continued the piercing eyes locked on his friend. Everything in him recoiled at those words from Zack's lips. He was free but Zack was still a pawn in his game. But then it was gone and the next words seemed normal, assurance that he could stay there. Sephiroth placed a hand on Zack's shoulder. "Go to him Zack, I will be fine here. And you needn't be concerned, I have your number."

If it was true what he had said before, that the Strife boy helped him, then that was the best place for Zack. He could do nothing to aid him, not until his strength returned. Though there had been a change again. Speaking of Mother, how she would always love him. How Shinra would pay. The rage boiled deep within, threatening to tear its way to the surface. "Zack, I will kill her. She will die for daring to interfere with this, for making you a slave in my stead."

She should never have involved his friends in this, and now that he was cured of her. He was free of her, and he was determined to make that her undoing. He would return to her, but only to put his blade through her heart. "I will be the one to destroy her," Sephiroth lifted his head as his eyes locked on Zack. "Go, I will be fine. I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Zack smiled at Seph. "I'll be back... I promise. I just have to focus on anything but her for now."
He left quickly before that need to be by her side again consumed him.
Zack was running down the hall and he could feel Denzel's location. The cells turned through him directing him to Denzel.
He opened the door to the training room and his eyes locked on Denzel's form the boy looked hurt defeated.

Moving up to Denzel he gathered Denzel in his arms and held him for a moment.
He rubbed his back unable to even word anything. He could feel the hurt and pain.
Cloud wanted him to take care of Denzel and he would. he would just have to remain near him.
To have a purpose to protect and train him in case the inevitable happened and he was lost to her.

Zack had promised he wouldn't die, not until Denzel could stand and fight on his own.
Maybe one day they would have a cure for him too but the cells turned at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Denzel had run to the training room. It’s the only place he could go, the only place he felt safe. He had taken the remnants of his staff from the floor and pulled the materia out before putting them on the floor along with his new materia, taking them out of the bag.

He hadn’t lasted long though before he had pulled his knees up to his chest. Arms wrapped around his legs and in his head those words kept playing in his head. The last words Cloud had said to him. All he had ever wanted was to be strong. He had wanted to be like them, to be the one on the lookout this time.

Inside of him the monsters raged at the betrayal of the one they had sought to protect above anyone. The Nibel Wolf and the Behemoth had merged within his mind and become obedient guardians that only wanted to guard the one Denzel cared about most. Cloud...

But it was too late for that. Now they had no one to protect, had no one they were loyal to but Denzel and inside they roared in fury at his pain. Cloud had become to them the one that needed to feel pain rather than the one that needed to be protected. But Denzel didn’t care, he just wanted the pain to stop. He buried his face in his arms and his shoulders shook as unsuppressed sobs escaped.

For the fourth time in his life Denzel had been orphaned, but this time Cloud hadn’t died. This time Cloud hated him. It hurt worse than losing Mr. Gaskin, worse than Rick leaving him, it ripped into him even more than when Mrs. Ruvie had died. The only thing he could compare it to was being abandoned completely and when he was left with no parents. All he could feel was completely and totally alone.

He heard the door slide open but it didn’t make its way into his mind. He was so lost that he didn’t feel anything until the arms wrapped around him. He was held tightly and Denzel reached up and clung tightly to Zack. He let the sobs come as he buried his face into Zack’s lower chest.

“He hates me he hates me,” it was repeated again and again among the tears as he clung to Zack’s shirt. Finally when he had calmed slightly he looked up at Zack.

“I want to become strong enough that it doesn’t hurt anymore. Cloud said SOLDIERs are monsters. That they’re lifeless war machines. I want to be like that so it doesn’t hurt anymore,” Denzel ducked his head as he clung to Zack’s shirt tighter.

If he didn’t have a heart he couldn’t feel this bad. There would be no tears shed for Cloud. He was tired of crying, tired of hurting. He was sick and tired of being alone. He had no family anymore, he really was alone.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:18 am

Tseng frowned as he watched Reno bolt from the room.. the pain that Sephiroth was going through hurt Tseng, he didn't like seeing his old friend go through that, though a sadistic part of his mind was glad the General got a taste of pain after what he'd done. When Rufus spoke to him he nodded and stood up. "Right away, Sir." He said and followed after Reno, looking around for the red head.

"Reno?" He called out, walking down the hall. The worried for his friend.. his second in command, overrid the feelings he'd had when Reno had kissed him. Mentally he kicked himself, he should've checked with Dark Nation first before following after the red head, just to see if he too was reinfected.

Cissnei didn't like the sight of Reno leaving the room so swiftly and she started to get up to follow him when Rufus spoke to Tseng. Of course, it would've been stupid for her to go after Reno if he was indeed infected again.

When Rufus left the room she followed after him swiftly, patting her leg lightly for Dark Nation to heel and follow them.. it looked like she was the only on on guard duty... again.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:38 am

Zack rubbed Denzel's back as he sobbed. Crying about how Cloud hated him.
"He doesn't hate you... He loves you, wants the best for you kiddo." Zack whispered. "I agree with him SOLDIER it's a heartless group of monsters. I didn't want to re-join them. They hurt people I cared about in the past. Cloud and I we feel the same we don't want SOLDIER to hurt you to."
He looked at Denzel brushing the bangs from his face. "If there was another group that I would rather you joined I'd have suggested that. But I've seen ShinRa and SOLDIER break people. Only a few of mentally strong ones remained themselves at the end."

Zack let out a breath. "So I know I said we'd work on attacks this afternoon and we will but we need to work on clearing up the emotions in here."
He tapped Denzel on the forehead. "So I want you to bond with all the materia I bought you. It requires the ability to focus on the here and now to not dwell on the pain you just suffered. You still have a test this afternoon. So I want you to be able to use all this materia with your attacks."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:50 am

Denzel nodded as he felt the hands that brushed his bangs aside and blue eyes flickered up to stare at Zack for a moment. He knew it was going to be hard, but all he had cared about was getting stronger. He wanted to be like them, to be strong enough to protect those he cared about. But it didn't matter anymore, not when Cloud hated him. His eyes shut as he tried to block the memories from his mind. Zack said Cloud loved him...

But it didn't feel like it. He told him he would die, when all he had ever wanted was for Cloud to be proud of him. But now it didn't matter. He had lost his family, and nothing mattered anymore, nothing but getting strong.

Denzel nodded as he stared down at the materia. He tried to focus on it but it still hurt so bad. He went through the steps in his mind and took the first materia into his hand, a yellow one. He held assault twister in his hands as he tried to focus on relaxing his body. He had to focus now, let go of all his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:45 am

>Okay, so. I have decided to move on with Jenova since the triplets are otherwise indisposed. I apologize for the rough nature of this post but I ended up being WAY behind and my muse is totally shot. I did try to make sure I didn't forget anything. If I did, please let me know.<

A diffused emerald glow caresses her soft features as she gazes deeply into the completed well, silently contemplating events of late with pursed lips. Her clear smooth forehead slowly twitches into a visible furrow as the emotional stress upon her system peaks and dark circles reveal themselves beneath her dull eyes.

---
Her fingers probe Yazoo's torn shirt and her lavender eyes alight as she ponders how to mend his outfit; particularly as to which style such should be executed. She withdraws for a moment, elegantly withdrawing her right arm across her chest to grasp her left elbow as her left hand rises to cusp her chin in contemplation. She crosses her left foot behind her right ankle and shifts her silhouette to-and-fro as she considers her options.

"Oh," she quietly stutters as though a long ago to-do suddenly stepped into the light of her conscious.

She leisurely drops her pensive pose and promptly impales the sad child and the angry child through their chests, the suddenly erratic beating of their hearts warming her soft hands as she softly squeezes the meaty tissue.

As per the previous performance, she channels residual lifestream energy collected during her drilling expedition from her living mako reactor and filters it through their bodies as it condenses into a crystalline form within their beings. For Kadaj the process is relatively quick as his porous personality lends much to work with and she casually retches the crystal from the grasp of his rib cage; however, the construction of Loz's crystal takes several moments longer given his relatively impenetrable nature before his chest cavity sounds a resounding crunch and his fragment glows within her grasp.

"I suppose I should tell you what these are my dears," she cheerfully exclaims while beaming the softest of smiles as though presenting a freshly baked pie to her sons. "This is condensed lifesteam energy that has been "infused" with your own personal flavor. The denizens of this planet refer to such as materia; however, we will be a little less scientific and called it a soul fragment. Namely so as it possesses just the slightest bit of the planet's life force and a fairly overwhelming amount of your own. Suffice it to say, make certain you are cautious with your crystals, mkay?"

She places the respective fragments into each son's grasp.

"I am certain you are aware of that much in the least," she begins a bit more solemnly. "Now, given the particularly unique nature of these fragments they do not necessarily summon the magiks of this realm. On their own, assuming you can muster enough energy, they will awaken and your avatars will be unleashed. Needless to say this comes with risk and may not be utilized willy-nilly."

"Though," she continues almost absentmindedly as she fidgets between the two sons and their garb, "should the three of you each manage to awaken yourselves to your potential, the fragments will fuse and something particularly amusing will happen."
She steps backward as she concludes her remarks and resumes her thoughtful stance for several long moments before her lavender eyes alight and a smile warms her expression. A deep purple mist fills the room, swaddling the triplets in the visage of long yards of material as each is awarded custom attire and an upgrade to the weapons of their previous incarnations and she simply sinks into the floor with a proud smile upon her face.

It is several hours later that the pains begin.

Initially, it was a mere sense of numbness hidden away in the darker recesses of her mind, almost negligible where it not for the sudden reveal of two more numb sites in her subconscious. Typically, should one of her children perish, the link between herself and said heir was merely severed; no lingering sentiments honored their connection. This is different. She can no longer see into their minds, can no longer speak to her children; however, the connection still exists. And it is perplexing.

She lounges upon her throne in a futile attempt to discourage the foreboding that dwells within, her foot agitating over the arm of her seat. Suddenly her chest swells and convulses, her breathing ragged as her right hand grasps her bosom and she falls to the floor. Her heart aches greatly as the revelation seems to stab her time and time again. So many of her bright lights flickering to a dim glow in her mind; one by one they seem to grow dull as though moving away from her and panic grasps her system as the backlash sets in.

"ZACKARY," she screams in horror to any ear that will hear as she struggles to breathe, her crumpled form convulsing in pain upon the cold polished marble of the hall floor.

Suddenly, a dark tendril flashes across her consciousness and the realization of betrayal is practically framed and mounted upon the walls of her mind. Her eyes open in shock, her countless years lending a particularly bitter bite to the taste of being bested. She calms her breath and recomposes herself as she tiredly staggers to her feet, her hair disheveled and her dress in wrinkles before she seemingly drips through the floor.

A diffused emerald glow caresses her soft features as she gazes deeply into the completed well, silently contemplating events of late with pursed lips. Her clear smooth forehead slowly twitches into a visible furrow as the emotional stress upon her system peaks and dark circles reveal themselves beneath her dull eyes.

"I tire of these ungrateful youths," she says coldly to no one in particular.

Kneeling down she flattens her left palm against the glassy membrane that separates her from her once prison in the lifestream. The glass is warm, comfortable. A feeling that she honestly does not expect to be offered to her willingly by any and thus she relishes the sensation against her skin. The glass shatters violently, her lithe frame sinking into the energy stream as though her body was falling into the oceans seemingly endless depths.

"The conscious life stream is no longer here," she internally monologues, "nor is the negative life stream which now resides in Nero. Therefore, all that is left is the amalgamation of this planet's souls as one cohesive being."

She sinks deeper into the endless expanse of light.

"Perhaps," she continues to ponder, "with the conscious life stream about the surface this little happening will not slay the planet as it has so many others."

The iridescent green of the life stream slowly churns, the hue of its infinite tendrils shifting to a beautiful lavender before being pulled toward Jenova and into her being. She gasps in overwhelming pain as the energy burns its way throughout her body, the will of Minerva not wholly acquiescing the removal from its host within the husk of the planet.

"I shall not fault in my purpose," she mantras, "feeble spirits shall become a potent soul. This planet is weak."

The tendrils continue their barrage into her being.

"As such," she stammers out as she laughs in the severity of her suffering, "I shall be its reaper."

Her lavender eyes glow with ethereal light as the green of the life stream is rapidly overcome and a wave of lavender spread outward into its expanses as she continues to absorb what remains of the life stream.
---

Throughout the WRO building several plants are alerted to the change in circumstance, syncing with the main body they shed the guise of their previous selves and give themselves over to Jenova's visage as their past realities seemly melt away like wet paint in the rain.

---

The door to the room suddenly buckles inward before launching from its hinges, embedding itself within the adjacent wall as her majestic figure leans against the frame.

"Hello," she states simply, "Zackary. We seem to have issues to contend."

Stepping into the room, she looks about with an severely agitated air and inhales.

"Something is happening to my children," she says simply before stopping dead in her tracks as her gaze falls upon Denzel.

---

The ceiling bows under great pressure, the metal seeming of fabric as it bowls down before rupturing in a heated mass and melting onto the floor as the foot of the bed. Her heels heavily stab at the metal of the floor as she débuts before Sephiroth.

She steals an exceptionally cold and betrayed look before slowly making her way to his side. Slowly, she lowers to a seated position upon the bed beside him and lowers her ear to his chest as though listening for something.

"I see," she begins in a cold tone. "You have forsaken me Sephiroth. I must say, from you of all people this tears at my heart. From the time I awoke it has been you and I. Me and my little boy. That seems like a lifetime ago, if you pardon the poor irony of that statement."

Light tears flow over her sculpted cheekbones.

"How embarrassed and betrayed I am," she quietly sobs. "I am afraid I have no choice but to make an example of you my dear. If you desire your 'power' back, you are required to cultivate and embrace what remains of our bond within yourself."

With such an elegant gesture she draws her hand across his stomach and mutters 'neath her breath, commanding what remains of her will within the silver haired general to withdraw its aid. SNAP. Something within his body gives way as what remains of her cells congregate and become the sole material of his heart.

"The impinge of your decision," she leans down and whispers into his ear with cool breath, "for the moment, may be lost upon you; however, I imagine you shall discern the price of your betrayal soon enough."

She sits upright and looks over the weakened man before her with a cold gaze.
---

Jenova looses a horrific scream, the likes of which would send a chilled tinge through the spine of even the most hardened as the vast expanse of energy continues to burn its way into her body. Fortuitously, as the soul lacks its mind the process is accelerated; however, the quickened process hurts a great deal more than she remembers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next