FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:03 am

"You're never going to be alone again," Reno vowed, gently squeezing his hand. "You weren't getting rid of me before and now..." He raised his left hand, his wedding ring catching the light. "Now, it's impossible to. Where you go, I go - and if that means we have to move to the forests of Goblin Island and take our chances with the native wildlife, or head up north and live in the snow... I'm willing to do it. Nothing short of killing me will change that - and if anyone dares to then I promise to haunt you."

He slipped out of his seat and into Genesis' lap, one hand lightly on the back of his neck to help him keep upright - and close. The other reached for his glass and bought it up in a toast. "Here's to you not getting sick of me and wondering what fresh hell you've invited into your life within a week," he teased, kissing him with a purr before taking another sip from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:30 am

"Anytime I'm without you I'm alone," Genesis admitted, looking up into Reno's bright blue eyes. "I love you so much that it hurts to be away from you..." He held onto Reno's left hand, smiling as he looks at the ring glinting in the light. "I'm never going to let your go anywhere without you. You'll always be mine, doesn't matter what anyone does - because I love you more than life itself, I'd give up my life for you... I'll do anything. And if they find us there is nothing I won't do to keep you safe - no one will ever take me away from you again."

His hand lay on Reno's lap as the redhead climbed into his own, he smiled and leaned forward and pressed his lips firmly against his - tasting him. He smirked and grabbed a hold of his own glass. "And here's to you, dealing with my incessant quoting and my crazy schemes with out a single question," he said, leaning forward and kissing him deeply. "I love you , Reno."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:52 am

Reno kissed back, feeding every ounce of his love into the embrace, carefully depositing his glass onto the table. "I love you, too," he smiled, stroking his cheek. "More than life itself - even when you quote Loveless. Hmm, especially when you quote Loveless, now, I think."

He nuzzled into Gen's neck, content to hold him and be held, wanting this moment to last forever. He'd never felt more at peace, and even though the situation they were in wasn't ideal it didn't matter because they were together, legally and irrevocably belonging to each other as much as they already had done spiritually.

"Lets go back," he suggested, shifting slightly closer to him. "I want to curl up by the fire and fall asleep in your arms."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 am

Genesis smiled, going back and curling up by the fire sounded like a perfect idea, anything sounded good as long as he was with Reno. "Alright," he smiled, kissing him softly. "Let's get going - I'd love the sound of that. Just falling asleep by the fire, sounds perfect."

He helped Reno up, wrapping his arms around his waist, and lightly kissed his neck. He loved Reno more than anything, and the fact that Sephiroth and possibly even Tseng were after them both absolutely terrified him, it wasn't that he was scared of Sephiroth, it was just that he was terrified of losing Reno.

They left the pub, and then flew up back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:18 am

Reno broke into laughter as they landed at the cave. "We just literally flew out of a pub without paying... and it's not like we're the most inconspicuous people around..."

He grinned and grabbed some more firewood, feeding the still smouldering flames until he was content it would burn nicely until morning. He shrugged off Gen's coat and laid it on the cave floor near the fire, laying on his side and patting the space next to him.

"I know, it's a coat, not a bed but... A little something between us and the rock will help, and I'm sure we won't do much damage to it - we've rolled around worse places than this and it survived."

They had definitely rolled in much worse places - tarmac, sand, brick... the coat had seen more than some action with the two of them and it magically retained it's perfection.

He was determined not to think about the General and the Director probably being out hunting for them... it didn't bear thinking of. Not tonight.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:29 am

Genesis smirked as he held Reno close to him. "Well I told you that's what we were going to do... did I not?"

He smiled at Reno as he climbed over to where he was laying, before laying down he shrugged off his shirt and then climbed next to Reno holding him. He lay down next to Reno and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his neck.

"Oh, I know, of course we've been in worse than that, after a year of trying to hide this whole relationship from ShinRa, or remember where we were our very first time?"

Genesis smiled to himself, thinking back at the day the two had first met in the slums.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:36 am

Reno laughed and looked around the cave. "This place kind of reminds me of that hovel... Well, I couldn't get found with someone - let alone a male someone - if I didn't want to be laid up in hospital for another month."

He snuggled into him with a happy sigh, tilting his head to give him more access to the sensitive skin. "You have to admit that hiding from them was fun, though," he chuckled. "Sneaking into offices, closets, ducking security cameras to steal a kiss when we ran into each other in an otherwise empty corridor.... It was worth it, every second. We always had the time to relax when we got off our shifts, at least... when one of us wasn't called away for one reason or another, anyway."

Reno had unashamedly snuggled into the pillow Gen used when he was away on mission, falling asleep while he inhaled his scent. The pillow had lost it scent a long time since, though, and with a slow, long inhalation he allowed himself a moment to commit it to memory once more.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 am

Zack let out a groan at Seph's mouth trailing his collar bone and he swallowed.
"Yeah... totally want this." He whispered.
His hand moved more urgently over Sephiroth's arousal.
He pressed up against Seph groaning softly feeling that hand buried in his hair.

Zack wanted to feel that length inside him, thoughts of riding the general flickering through the back of his mind.
Reaching to his drawer he pulled the small tube of lube out.
Never one to carry it around, he just kept it at home.
Good thing this was his home or he'd be shit outta luck.

Popping the cap he spread some over his fingers then began to apply it in his strokes to Sephiroth's length.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:50 am

Genesis smiled as he wrapped both arms around Reno. "We were always hiding from someone though... though I couldn't deny it was fun - sneaking around - and then when you accidentally broke the news to Angeal."

He curled up close with a happy murmur, lightly kissing and nipping at Reno's neck. "It was... Remember that time we locked Seph out of his office so we could sneak in and have sex? When Angeal walked in on us?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:21 am

"It was an accident!" Reno protested, swatting his arm lightly. "Besides, how was I meant to know you two had a history and that he wouldn't take it so well? Though, it did make you a little overly protective which meant you hardly left my side for a week in case he tried to kill me..."

He grinned and gently ran his fingers through Gen's hair as his lips found the TURK's neck again. "Oh, I remember that all too well," he purred. "Bent over his desk, your fingers in my hair pulling my head up... I nearly smacked my face into the desk when you suddenly let go because he walked in." He chuckled at the memory. "Then you decided that well, if he was going to stand there that long, you weren't going to wait for him to leave any more... Didn't he silently watch us the whole time until we collapsed into a heap on Seph's desk?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:41 am

"Yes, Angeal did watch. Y'know normally it'd be awkward letting your ex watch you, but that was sort of fun."

Genesis smiled as his fingers ran through Reno's hair, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against Reno's, and then he pinned Reno against the cave floor, and climbed on top of him, beginning to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 am

"I think it was the strangled look between turned on and insanely jealous that did it for me," Reno smirked leaning into the kiss and letting Gen pin him, purring softly and watching his every move.

Firelight suited Genesis, he decided, watching it flickering it's warm tones onto his husband's skin, his hair almost appearing like liquid fire.

"I don't think this is the sleeping I meant but... it is our wedding night," he smiled, happily letting Gen do as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:51 am

Genesis' hands reached down to Reno's pants, he slowly began to unbutton them, purring as he bit at his husband's neck. "Mmm. You smell good, you taste good, everything about you is amazing." Genesis purred. He nuzzled his husband's neck, he loved him so incredibly desperately.

"Mmm. I love you, Reno."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:55 am

Reno's hips automatically pressed up into the touch, encouraging him to keep going. "I love you too, husband," he purred, finally saying the word aloud. "I love the way that sounds... what it means..."

He pulled Gen's mouth to his own, slipping a hand between them to undo his husband's pants as he undid Reno's, wanting to feel their bare skin against each other again, for the first time as a married couple. Somehow it felt different, even though he knew it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:04 am

Genesis groaned as he felt Reno's hips buck into his, unbuttoning the shirt Reno had been wearing. "Goddess, you're so fucking gorgeous," he hummed, running his hand through Reno's long red hair. "I am so fucking lucky to be with you..."

Gen pushed his tongue into Reno's mouth, he can feel their thighs rubbing against each other now that both were completely naked. "Mmm. Reno Rhapsodos, I like the sound of that." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:14 am

"I'm the lucky one," Reno countered, leaning into his hand as he ran it through his hair, smiling as Genesis kept swearing. Before they met Genesis hadn't a single cuss in his vocabulary and now he found use for the words more than Reno did.

He kissed back with a groan, rolling his hips up, his erect cock brushing against Gen's, another moan escaping him. "It's a good job because I don't plan to be changing it back," he chuckled. "I'm Reno Rhapsodos for life..."

He pulled Gen into another hungry kiss, hip still thrusting upwards and rubbing their cocks together, the sensation too good to stop.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:20 am

"Alright get up on your knees," Genesis smirked, he was going to make sure Reno enjoyed this just as much as he had the first time - the very first time the two had ever had sex together, reaching over to the bag he pulled out some of the lube that the two had yet to use. Since they had been so impatient the last time.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 am

Reno leant over and kissed him, rolling over and getting to his hands and knees without question or argument, leaning a little lower on his arms so his ass was very temptingly on display. He would be easier to penetrate this time, he knew, seeing as it hadn't been too long since they had sex by the river.

He looked over his shoulder at Gen, his body tingling in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:31 am

Genesis returned the kiss hungrily, his hands ran along Reno's skin staring temptingly on it, he pushed himself underneath Reno and slid his hard cock into his mouth, his tongue darting along every sensitive vein. After one year of dating and being with each other every day, Gen knew exactly what it was that Reno liked. He knew everything he needed.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:36 am

Reno gave a soft gasp, not having expected that move, his eyes closing and his head falling onto his folded arms. It was taking every effort not to take control and thrust himself into Gen's mouth, his body quivering slightly as he held it back from doing what it wanted. The hot, wet heat of Gen's mouth was driving him mad.

"Goddamn..." he muttered with a moan, his hands clenching into fists as he tried to stay in control of himself.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:44 am

Genesis smirked as he heard the gasp coming out of his husbands mouth, he knew the move came to quite the surprise to Reno, but he also knew just how much the redhead liked it. A smirk spread across Genesis' lips as he licked at Reno's tip. When he was done there, he sat up and poured some lube on his hand, sliding one finger inside of Reno and beginning to slowly stretch him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 am

He almost whimpered as Gen stopped sucking him, the noise changed to a happy moan again as he felt a finger sliding inside of him. He pushed back on him slightly, letting him know that he was good for the next finger - or more - getting ever so slightly impatient to feel his husband inside of him.

"Gen, I won't need much," he purred softly, knowing that he understood that even Reno, with his amazing ability to tighten up faster than most after anal sex, would still be pretty stretched.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:56 am

Genesis nodded and then took the lube and then began to coat his own cock heavily with it, he smirked as he begin to slide the second finger inside of his husband. He knew that was probably enough stretching, and that soon enough he'd be ready to be inside of Reno.'

"Alright, I hope you're ready," he purred, as he pushed himself inside of Reno, and panted heavily as he began to thrust inside of his husband.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 am

"Always ready for you," he managed to pant, Genesis already working himself inside of Reno by the time he'd remembered how to talk. If there was one position he loved, it was this; his head bowed onto his arms as he pushed back on Gen ever so slightly with each thrust, urging him just that little it deeper, his breath hot and ragged.

He knew things would last longer this round, happy that it meant they could go that little faster, that little rougher, and know it wasn't going to end things before they had the time to enjoy it.

"Gods... Goddess... The whole fucking lot of them, yes," he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:18 am

"Don't even know which one, eh?" he teased, Genesis thrusts deep into Reno with a groan. He loved this more than anything, though he and Reno had probably in the past tried pretty much every position in the book, but he knew that Reno loved this one best as did he; though loved any position just as long as Reno was inside of him.

At they'd last longer this time, especially since who knew when it would be their last time together with Sephiroth fresh on their tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next