FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 am

"Not a clue," he groaned. "Any, all... It doesn't matter..."

He was a mess of moans as Genesis continued to work in him, and with some considerable effort he managed to shift his weight to one arm, the other reaching underneath to his straining erection, stroking himself with more of a relieved sigh this time, having needed that stimulation. Blue balls might be a myth but it didn't stop a rock solid erection being ignored an uncomfortable thing.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:45 am

Genesis groaned loudly as he thrust himself into his husband. "Fucking hell, you feel so fucking good," he panted, pushing himself into him. His hand went right to Reno's straining erection and rubbed his hand over it, stroking the rock solid hard on tenderly.

"Doing good?"
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 am

"You're doing perfectly, dahling," Reno drawled with a purr, knowing full well it wasn't what Genesis was asking, but unable not to make the quip. He moved his arm back to supporting him as Gen took him in hand, sighing happily at his touch. "I'm doing good... very good... I could easily lose myself now... but I'm holding back a little longer."

He would hold back until it was physically impossible to do it without it causing him physical pain, a silent thanks to any of the deities previously mentioned for his endurance training and knowing how to stop his body reacting to anything.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 am

"As are you beautiful," Genesis purred, not even sure exactly how long he himself was going to last right now, but he wasn't going to let Reno know that just yet. He thrust inside Reno again, holding closely onto him as he did it and continued to stroke his husband's hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 am

Reno chuckled softly as Gen indulged his crazy moment, purring softly at his continued ministrations.

It was a while before he felt that familiar twinge of pain that meant he couldn't hold back any more. He panted softly, pushing back on Gen a little harder than before. "Gen... I can't... I'm going to... Oh... Gods...."

He let go and let the orgasm ripple through him, his body tensing as he come hard in Gen's hand with very satisfied moans.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 am

After Reno came they both collapsed next to each other on the cold ground. "Fucking lifestream that was amazing," Genesis panted as he wrapped an arm around Reno. He sat up and frowned as he looked at the cum sprayed across the red leather jacket. "I'm definitely going to need to wash that one in the river," he said with a chuckle.

Genesis grinned at Reno, "So what do you say, first time as husband as husband?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:18 am

"Now what do you have planned Zack," he whispered as he felt the other leave his body, returning once again. The bare body above him was warm and his gaze locked on Zack. This was what he desired, Zack's body vulnerable to him and he felt the cool gel touch his cock. Sephiroth's thumb brushed lightly over his bottom lip.

"Zack... what is it you want," he whispered as he felt the hand touching him. Pulling the fingers away from Zack's lips Sephiroth leaned forward and pressed his lips against the other's. It had been too long since he had done this with anyone, and even then he had not cared for them. Zack was different.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 am

Reno looked at the jacket and chuckled. "I admit I didn't think about that," he said, shifting closer to Gen to avoid sitting in it. "We can wipe it clean with my shirt - that'll be easier to clean and we'll be able to sleep on the jacket still."

"Hmm... I say..." he began, leaning in and kissing him lightly. "That you only have to look at your jacket to know just how good it was." He grinned. "I didn't know I had that in me... let alone for a second run."

He reached over Gen and grabbed the white shirt he'd worn earlier, carefully wiping it from the jacket lining. "At least it's on the inside - it'll be easier to hide until we clean it?" he laughed, tossing the shirt aside and straddling Gen's knees, kissing him with a purr. "Somehow it was different... better," he admitted, answering the question honestly. "Not that I thought that was possible before now..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:54 am

"I don't really have a plan." Zack confessed.
He looked at Seph, his mouth moving to Sephiroth's lips.
He paused mouth lingering there but not touching, he let his tongue roll over Seph's lips.
"I want you... like this... inside me." He whispered the reply before his mouth crushed over Seph's.
The thought of riding Sephiroth drove a small thrill up his spine.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 am

It certainly did not surprise him that Zack had not planned this out however he had no argument with what it seemed that Zack desired. Grasping his ass Sephiroth moved him closer, lips against each other again. Fingers moved across the bare hips, lightly tracing across the skin and muscles before pulling back slightly.

"Zack," he whispered as he leaned closer, his lips moving against his ear. "If this is what you want, take it."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:31 am

Zack slid over Seph's length and he dropped himself on to the tip stopping at the feeling of just that much of Seph inside him.
His breath caught and he gasped. He hadn't really thought this through. It wasn't like he was an expert at it.
Slowly more carefully he eased himself down hissing between teeth as the ring of muscle was breached.

"Ah..."
He could feel his body shaking as he held himself up. Waiting for the pain to subside, before he sunk a little lower down onto Seph.
Zack placed a hand to Seph's abdomen then he let himself drop suddenly as gravity took over and he lost strength in his arms.
"Shit!" The hiss came out.
His arms shaking he looked to Seph apologetic.
"S-sorry..." He mumbled. "Noob moment." He lent down his mouth taking Seph's.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:34 am

Genesis laughed as he looked back at Reno. "Well at least it can be washed out," he said, basically pulling Reno into his lap when the redhead shifted closer to him. "Good idea - because leather is a complete and total bitch to clean."

"Oh.... Well..." he smirked, leaning forward to kiss Reno back. "I suppose you're right, we're never going to forget about tonight that's for sure." He grinned. "And this is why I love you... you make everything so much better."

"I think you may be right..." He leaned closer to Reno after he slipped his pants back on, his arms wrapped around his husband's waist. "It looked like it was absolutely perfect to me."

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 am

Reno grabbed his own pants and slipped them on as Gen did the same, leaning into him with a smile as his husband's arm went around his waist and pulled him closer again. "It was, it was pure bliss," he said with a slight blush. "Making love... fucking... doing the wild thing with you always is. " He couldn't settle on a word or phrase that accurately described their bedroom antics in general and so went for the two most common and a random one.

He kissed Gen, both hands cupping his face, their bodies pressed together again. "No, I'm never going to forget tonight," he agreed, slipping one of his hands down to Gen's, the other grabbing the General's discarded shirt and laying it over the still slightly damp patch of lining. He sat on the coat and pulled Gen down with him, kissing him again. "I love you, and I'm glad you were in Wutai... for whatever reason you were there... I'm just glad."

He knew better than to try and figure out what he wanted with Seph, or to ask him outright; it didn't matter to him in any case. He had what he wanted, what he needed, in his arms right then.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Gen wrapped his arms tightly around his husband's waist he was in complete bliss, he purred as he nuzzled into the warm skin of the beautiful redhead's neck pulling him closer. "It was, any moment with you is beyond compare," he said as he combed his fingers through the long red hair. "It's different... you know with you... different than it is with anyone else." There was no words in the entire world that could possibly describe just how Genesis felt for Reno, he was just totally and completely in love.

He returned the kiss, his fingers combing through his hair, snuggling as close to Reno as he possibly could. "I'm so glad to have found you again Reno," he told him, holding Reno hand close in his own, he cuddles as close as he possibly could to Reno, snuggling close to him. He knew that it was just chance that Reno was who he ran into in Wutai, that it could have just as easily been anyone, and that one day he'd need to get those S-cells and he'd need to tell Reno why.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 am

Sephiroth had not expected Zack to take it so quickly, and even those more experienced seem to take the pain into some consideration. Not even certain others from his past had tried such an act. "Take it easy Zack," he murmured as hands moved to grasped the other's hips, urging him to move slower.

Fingers reached up and brushed through his hair, able to feel the silken texture of it. As much as he wanted to turn them over and fuck Zack until he came it would not be pleasant. No, let Zack take control, let his decide how it would happen. There would be plenty of times for that later. Sephiroth held Zack's hips as he tried to ease the movement down.

"Relax, I will still be here when you are ready. There is no need to rush anything." Fingers buried into his hair and Sephiroth leaned forward slightly as soon as Zack's lips came upon his. Bodies pressed together as Sephiroth held him close for a moment. His tongue slid against the lips, able to taste him completely, his taste addicting. He didn't believe that it would ever be possible to get enough of Zack.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 am

Tseng frowned as he searched through the buildings of the small township. Reno, where are you you sorry excuse for a human being. He muttered in his head as he pulled out his PHS and sent a text to Seph's phone.

No sign of them here. Still looking around for signs.

He closed and pocked the phone again, back tracking to get on Genesis' old house once more. He had a feeling they would've been here, but he wasn't sure. Reno was the better tracker of the two of them, not that he'd EVER tell the red head such a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:24 am

Reno nuzzled into him with a content sigh. "I'm glad you found me," he smiled, kissing him again. "Though about a week earlier before I experienced a Wutain rainy season would have been nice," he teased.

He loved the feeling of being in Gen's arms, their bodies pressed together, legs entwined and arms wrapped around each other. This was what he almost missed the most - just... being. Being together.

He gave a quiet yawn and kissed Gen lightly. It wouldn't be long until he was asleep, exhausted from the Wutain wet and cold, from running away from ShinRa... from getting married, though the last was a nicer kind of tired.

"I could stay like this forever," he murmured, already half asleep, smiling as he nuzzled into Gen again and let sleep fully take him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:34 am

Zack's hand grazed Seph's chest, his mouth trailing the jawline as he felt Seph's hand thread through his hair.
He understood the take it easy and he would at first. It took a moment to adjust to Sephiroth buried inside him.
Still he slid back till he sat straddling on Seph then lifted his hips up then down finding the right angle for his pleasure.

Hips began to ride Seph, a hand grasping a thigh for balance as he let out a soft gasp as he found that perfect angle.
Seph's length hitting that point inside that made him gasp.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:00 am

It had indeed been too long but with Zack it was different. He didn't have the desire however to try to understand why that was. All he wanted was to feel the way Zack tightened around him, his tight heat tempting him to drive into him without mercy, to bury himself in that wonderful embrace. Disallowed any control he ached, the inability to do anything edging at his mind, pushing him to the mental limit. It had been too long that any had controlled him.

Suddenly there was a familiar sounding beep. He certainly hoped it was just the pleasure that was making him delusional.

But no, there was another beep and a growl escaped. It was his PHS, the beeping familiar, announcing a message. If it was just another ShinRa News or a useless order he swore he was going to go on a killing spree, starting with whoever dared send it. Even if it was the president.

The muscles that tightened around him were enough to drive him insane as he leaned back and felt Zack moving over him. It was only control that kept him from throwing Zack onto his back and taking him.

And his PHS kept beeping in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Hips rocking against Seph's as he continued the motions of riding Sephiroth's arousal.
Zack could only groan at the feeling. It was just to perfect.
He had been yearning for this, for far to long. But to afraid to say a thing.
He was glad Seph knew how he felt.

Leaning back his other hand gripped the other thigh as he continued lifting and dropping his hips over the length.
He could feel his body shiver as he picked up the speed as he continued to move.
Gasping for air as he felt his thighs begin to twitch.
He knew his release was getting close.

Removing one hand from Seph's thighs, Zack brought it forward to stroke himself as he continued the motions.
Head rolling back as his gasps turned into soft pants of need.
His need for Sephiroth at that very moment.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:33 pm

It seemed that either Zack had not heard the phone or he was just ignoring it in lew of far more favorable actions. Turning his attention away as the alert for the new message finished its beep Sephiroth focused back on Zack. Just the sight alone of the man with his head back, stroking himself as he rode him, was enough to send him into bliss however with the way Zack clenched him his pleasure had spiked, muscles clenching as his cock throbbed.

It took everything inside of him to remain still, to not throw the other onto his back and take him.

One hand moved from his hip to join Zack's at his cock, stroking, teasing, his thumb brushing over the tip as his own heart pounded, his muscles trembling slightly as his body begged for release, the blessed hit clenched so tightly around him.

Slowly Sephiroth leaned forward and pressed his lips against Zack's ear. "Let me see you cum for me," he whispered. though it was a struggle to keep his own voice steady, not with the tightening, the pushing ever forward towards his own release.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Zack shivered when Seph's hand moved with his.
Helping increase that pleasure that throbbed for a desperate release.
Breath gasping in shallow gulps, as he could only just manage to hold himself up.
Seph's thumb flicking over the top. It was starting to become to much to bare.

When Seph leaned in close and whispered that to him, he knew his face went red.
But it drove a chill through his body, but his body listened to Seph's words.
Muscle contracting tight around Sephiroth's arousal.
Zack let out a cry at the peak of his release.

Hips still moving riding on that wave as his hand moved along his own length milking every last drop out.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:09 pm

It was consuming and Sephiroth threw his head back, eyes shut as he felt the muscles clench tightly, squeezing him and his hips moved to meet the drive. The way he clenched was intoxicating, driving him further towards his own relief. His eyes locked on Zack as he stroked himself and a sound escaped between his own lips as hips moved to drive into him as hard as he could from his current position.

His hand grasped Zack's ass as he met the movement and a cry escaped between parted lips. Head was cast back, muscles tensed as he felt his release hit him, consuming him.

"Zack..."

It consumed him as he felt the muscles clenched, miliking him of everything he could give him. "Zack," tilting his head up Sephiroth claimed his lips hungrily. He needed to taste him, this addicting young man.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:13 am

Zack felt Seph's release fill him. He heard his name pass Sephiroth's lips.
He'd never heard his name spoken like that before.
Not in that tone. It thrilled him.

When's Seph's mouth claimed his, he couldn't do anything.
But wrap his arms round his neck and kiss him back.
Still straddling Seph's lap, his mouth moved with Seph's.
Lips parted for him.

Zack's hand moved into Seph's hair, rolling through the strands.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:10 am

Tseng shook his head with a frown and headed back to the helicopter as he sent another text to Sephiroth's PHS. He didn't know if the General had received the first one or not, but he'd see them eventually.

No one here, going to do a fly by of a few towns to see if I can spot anything odd.

He climbed into the pilot's seat and slipped on his headset, reporting to ShinRa HQ what he was doing.. it was always best to keep them informed, especially when you were travelling alone.

Taking off he flew back towards the west, something told him that was the right way.. Gongaga would be his next stop if he didn't see anything before then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next