FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:56 am

It seemed to have taken forever to finally escape the hellhole that was Wutai. The night had been spent checking on his men, the injured and sick, only to discover that Zack was not among them. He had spent too many minutes checking his PHS for some sort of message from Zack. Something nagged at him that Zack was just one of his men and certainly was not expected to report to him of every movement.

It had been late when he had finally been able to take a shower and wash up and change however with the next day and still no contact from Zack he knew that he needed to take care of this himself.

With a sigh he changed into his civilian clothing and left the apartments that had been his home ever since being named General. He left with one thing on his mind and he would pursue that, which was what he was doing at Zack's door, knocking against it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Zack walked to his door hearing the knock and he opened it... still in his boxers.
He stopped looking up at Sephiroth.
"Um... Seph. Hey." He looked back at the laptop. "I was just trying to get the report done honest!"
He tried not to flail. He stepped to the side.
"Ah come in. Sorry for the mess."

Zack could only watched Sephiroth in awe as he entered.
He was struggling to curb those bad thoughts.
He would definitely need to grab his bathrobe soon to try and hide in it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Sephiroth nodded as he stepped in. "I am not here to check on your progress Zack," he said as he turned back towards him, his gaze locked on the other for a passing moment. It had certainly not been missed that Zack stood there in only his boxers, his body bare to his eyes. Had it really only been yesterday when they had escaped the nightmare of a mission.

"You seem to have recuperated," he said as he studied the other for a long passing moment. He didn't want to speak of the mission, or duties, no, what he wanted was something he had nearly given away.

Slowly he turned towards the other and took a step towards him, his bare hand moving to craddle Zack's cheek. Things had been discussed, admitted, and now where did that leave them? That would need to be analyzed, explored, however he did not want to analyze it. He wanted to feel those lips again, to taste Zack once more.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Zack swallowed feeling that hand on his cheek. He pushed the door shut.
"Yeah I wrapped up and got some sleep."

The way Seph was staring at him. It sent a shiver down his spine.
Zack leaned forward. He hoped he read the signal right.
His mouth crushed against Sephiroth's his hand diving into the hair, his other hand rolling over Seph's exposed chest.

His hormones were definitely misbehaving today.
He hadn't even had his breakfast yet, or even looked at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:49 pm

That was what was needed, what was missing, and though he may have argued with himself that it was not the reason he came Sephiroth knew it was. He could feel Zack against him, touching him, and he could taste him completely as he reached around and grasped the back of Zack's head. He pressed his chest firmly against Zack's hand as the tongue swiped out, stroking his lips, moving to reach Zack's and taste him completely.

Logic was cast away, as was concern for his duty as he kissed him and pulled him closer. This was different than so many others, a raw uncontrolled need that threatened to consume him. He could analyze this lack of control later, but not now, not when Zack was offering himself and this was what he truly wanted.

Sephiroth reluctantly drew back for a moment and jerked his head towards where he assumed the bedroom was. "Bed, now, or would you prefer somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Bed, wall, kitchen table. Zack didn't really care. But this was going to be their first time. somewhere comfortable was probably best.
"Bed's fine." Zack pulled Seph with him undoing the jacket and pulling it from Seph.
He let it fall over the couch as they passed it into the room.

This weird aching need that he had to have filled was growing.
Zack's room at least was a little cleaner than the rest of the house. The dirty uniform from the day before in the hamper int he corer so not to stain the Shinra issued carpet of his apartment.

Zack's mouth crushed up against Sephiroth's again.
He needed Sephiroth badly, it was a weird kind of obsession he wasn't used to.
Lips searing Seph's tongue lavishing along the lips begging entrance into that mouth he craved to taste.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:18 pm

The jacket was gone in an instant and Sephiroth for once allowed himself to be pulled and guided, not caring about the need for control for that moment. All that mattered was that he could touch and taste Zack and that certainly did not take long to be granted. Lips parted as he felt Zack's mouth on him, begging, claiming, his own fingers in the black hair. He would have Zack and that was all there was to it.

Sephiroth took a step forward in an attempt to motion Zack to the bed however he had no desire to break the kiss, not when he could taste Zack, the tongue in his mouth, pressed against his own. The touches across Zack's body were hungry and his own hands moved across his bare back, touching, exploring, learning every muscle, every contour that was made available to him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Zack didn't want to break the kiss not as he was allowed access to that mouth, his tongue thrusting past lips in desperation.
His body pressing harder up against Seph's. Hips bucking against Seph's showing him that need.
It was an uncontrollable urge that was driven on at the feeling of Seph's hands in his hair.

Zack felt his leg brush up against his bed. he broke the kiss at that moment to take Sephiroth in, panting softly trying to catch his breath.
His hands hooked in to the harness before he pushed Seph on to the bed and crawled over him, his mouth claiming that neck, his hands roaming that pale body.

He wanted Sephiroth badly. his hand rolling between thighs over the leather pants brushing against Seph's need.
There was nothing else at that moment. No report, no search for Reno.
just him and Sephiroth alone... finally.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Sephiroth wasn't quite sure when he had lost track of what was happening, or when Zack gained enough control to shove him down. His back hit the bed and Zack was on him, touching him, lips trailing across his skin. One hand remained in Zack's hair as the other slid across his ass, sliding under the waistband of his boxers. His hand cupped one ass cheek, fingers stroking it as he pulled Zack hips closer.

As soon as the hands touched him Sephiroth eased Zack's boxers down his hips before his own attention turned to his pants, undoing the belt and opening them in order to give Zack better access to his need.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Zack saw Seph open his pants.
His hand moved to the exposed need stroking it as his mouth moved over Seph's kissing him.
He didn't care his boxer's were gone and he didn't care that he was naked pressed up against Sephiroth.

Zack's hips rolled against Seph's his mouth devouring Seph's.
Memorizing the feel of him and ravishing in the taste.
He was addictive.
Fingers rolled over Sephiroth's length stroking him, enjoying the feel of the skin underneath his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:22 pm

The fingers on his hard cock sent the pleasure through his body, his gaze locked on Zack as he kissed him back, tongue brushing against Zack's in response. Fingers buried into his hair and held him close, fingers moving over Zack's body.

The long fingers explored the muscles of Zack's back, tracing along he contours of his body and then slid across to his hip. Hips pressed against Zack's as he felt the body firmly against his own. Slowly he reluctantly broke the kiss to press his lips against Zack's next, tracing over his pulse point.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Zack could only gasp at that moment as Seph's mouth found the point on his neck. He shuddered.
A jolt shot through his body, his hand lingered in the strokes distracted by the sensations Seph was giving him.
His hips rolled in need his own length brushing up against the side of Seph's
He wanted this man, badly.

Zack's hand gripped both their lengths stroking them in unison as his hips rocked against Seph's in need.
He didn't want to work himself up, he really wanted to make it last.
Zack wanted to make it worth it but his body was just sending the wrong signals to his brain at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Genesis smiled as Reno slipped the ring on his hand, he then looked deep into Reno's eyes, holding on to his hands.

"There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh

My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return

Reno, you've been the light of my life for the last three years, you've dealt with my and incessant quoting of Loveless, and you've shown nothing but unconditional love for me. No matter the hardships that we've gone through you've always been that constant light upon my life, one that will never fade. You're my best friend and I love you completely. I promise to spend my entire life with you."

He took the other ring and placed it on Reno's left ring finger. "I, Genesis Kai Rhapsodos, give myself to you, Reno John Nevada, very willingly, for the rest of my days, and beyond. I promise this to you, the lifestream... and the Goddess who gave you to me."

Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Reno's heart skipped a beat as the ring was slipped onto his finger, a silent thanks to Lily for finding rings that fit them both so perfectly. He gripped Gen's hand a little tighter, grinning like a fool.

"You have stated your intent to each other in front of myself, the lifestream, the deities and the universe that they have given us. To them all I pronounce you a couple united in love and friendship, from now until the end of time. Now one of you kiss the other."

Reno chuckled and slipped closer to Gen, his arms going around his husband's waist as he leant in to kiss him lovingly. ShinRa could do anything to them, but they could never take this from them. This was eternal.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

A grin appeared across Genesis' face as he wrapped his arms around Reno's neck and kissed him deeply, finally everything was absolutely and completely perfect. He grabbed a hold of Reno's hand, his fingers running over the ring.

Genesis grinned Reno grabbed a hold of him and he flew down to town, standing in front of a bar. "I know it's risky, but I think we need to get a drink." He said with a smile as he looked over at Reno.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Reno shook his head but didn't stop stop smiling. "Go on, one," he conceded. "Though how you plan to pay for it I don't know. Is there gil hidden in this coat somewhere?"

He didn't care if they had to drink and run, it would be nice to sit and have a drink together like they had what seemed forever ago. He kept hold of Gen's hand and led him to the "Starlet" pub.

It wasn't too busy, and though a few heads turned they soon busied themselves with their conversations again, leaving the two redheads to themselves. Reno went to the bar, leaning on it and eyeing the bottles of alcohol, licking his lips ever so slightly.

"What do you want?" He asked Gen, looking over his shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 pm

A grin spread across Gen's face as he wrapped an arm around his now husband's waist. "Oh, I have my ways," he advanced. "Though you know I did figure that drinking and running was probably the best idea I had to offer."

It didn't matter what he had to do, all Genesis really wanted was just one moment where it seemed like they weren't on the run from something chasing after them. His arm wrapped around Reno's waist as the couple walked in.

Reno and Genesis strolled over to the bar, Genesis scanned the wall thinking of what he wanted to drink. "Vodka sounds nice," he said as he lightly kissed his husbands cheek.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Reno leant into him, very contented. "Hmm, a bottle of your best vodka and two glasses, then, please," he requested. He turned slightly and caught Gen's lips, kissing him softly; it still surprised him when no one called them up on being intimate, even though homosexuality was widely accepted compared to a few years previous when it was looked down upon but tolerated. It only enhanced his feeling of being free to be able to kiss his husband as he liked.

He requested the bottle be put on a tab and that they would settle up at the end of the night, and while he half expected the bartender to say no, he agreed and waved them off with a small smile.

Reno gathered the bottle and glasses, looking to Gen. "Where do you feel like sitting?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm

He felt the contact, the need building with each stroke, each touch. Slowly he lingered at Zack's collar bone, lips moving across it, stroking, tongue and lips worshiping the skin with each passing moment.

"Zack..." he reached up and brushed his fingers through Zack's hair. "If this is as you desire I shall be glad to grant it," the fingers tangled lightly as he pulled the other down to his lips. Fingers stroked his hair and the pressure and need continued to build within his body, pushing at the edges of his mind, threatening to consume him completely.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Everything felt so incredibly perfect. "Hmmmm. Let's sit over there," he offered, pointing to a table in the back. His lips pressed against Reno's softly, their fingers intertwining; back in Midgar the two were never able to have a single minute alone, at least not without being called out by how peculiar their relationship in fact was which was why they were forced to begin to keep it a secret. Genesis couldn't get enough of it and now it was like he just wanted to be kissing Reno all the time.

He took Reno's hand and pulled his husband over to the small table in the back of the room, he pulled Reno's chair out for him and sat him down, smiling as he leaned forward to once again kiss his husband.

Genesis poured the drinks into the glasses, passing one to Reno. "Well, to us and the amazing life we have ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm

"Be it in a cave or a palace, anywhere we both are is home," he added, lightly clinking his glass against Gen's before taking a sip to gauge just how much he could drink in any one mouthful. It slid down nicely with a kick at the end and he nodded his approval before taking a slightly larger mouthful.

"Who would think... that after everything... we'd be sitting in a pub in Cosmo Canyon, toasting our future as a married couple?" He chuckled, leaning in and kissing Gen, as addicted to being able to kiss as his husband was. "I have to admit that before today I didn't think that I would ever see you again, let alone get married to anyone." He nuzzled Gen gently. "You always did have a habit of turning things on it's head when I least expected it."

He raised his glass with a cheeky smile. "To constantly turning my life upside down, but always being there to catch me when the vertigo sets in."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm

"Anytime I'm with you, it's the only thing that feels like home," he furthered, softly extending his hand to Reno's and linking their hands as he drank down some of the vodka. It had been a long time since Genesis had just been able to sit in a pub like this without worrying about where he'd go next. Without worrying for just a few seconds that his body was dying.

"Reno, before you... I never thought that I'd ever be doing something like this... I never thought I'd ever be the type to marry, least of all now." He chortled, returning Reno's kiss softly, he was so ready to just be able to hold this man every damn night for the rest of his life. "I never thought I'd ever see you again either, Reno, I figured that you had long moved on." He said pressing his lips against Reno's. "You always did know how to make your mark on me."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 pm

"Move on?" Reno couldn't help but give a soft snort at that, nuzzling him gently. "What you saw in that tent was my first attempt at it... and trust me, if I'd known it would have you walking in I'd have tried it two years ago,"

He gently cupped Gen's cheek, brushing his thumb over it lightly. "There is no one in the world who even compares to you and how you make me feel. Without you I became quieter than Rude to the point that Tseng gave me a new stereo and a pile of CDs for the office because it was starting to scare him... and that man does not scare easily. He could see that just waking up every day was an effort that exhausted me for the rest of it. The only time I could function was on the job because it made me feel numb."

He paused and gave a quiet laugh. "Granted, you could say that your leaving got me promoted... but it meant nothing to me without you there."

He finished his glass quietly. "Only you can get me talking like his." He shook his head with an amused smile, reaching for the bottle and refilling their glasses. "I sound like a love sick puppy.... I guess in the most literal sense I did pine for you..." He gave another quiet laugh, kissing Gen again. "The things you do to me, Mr Rhapsodos."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 am

Tseng flew the chopper towards Banora, memories of his mission there with Zack coming back to him. "He better be here." He muttered into the headset as he found a place to land just outside of the town and shut down the engine.

Getting out of the chopper he looked around. "Looks deserted.."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 am

"Impossible, right?" Genesis couldn't help but laugh as he linked his fingers with Reno's, pressing his lips up against his gently. "Angeal even tried to get me to move on by sleeping with him, but I just couldn't do it, because of how much I loved you,"

He looked right into Reno's soft blue eyes, and a soft smile fluttered upon his face. "Leaving was the biggest mistake of my, I felt so incredibly empty without you here. Completely alone, wandering from place to place, it was the loneliest I've ever been in my life. Probably mostly because you weren't with me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next