A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mission from Hell [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 am

The warm lips touched him, caressed him, and a part of him was reluctant to release Zack. It felt right, and the only one to understand now. The only one to care now that Angeal had abandoned them, him and Genesis.

Finally his arms released him and took a step back. "It would be the best option," Sephiroth said and as he stepped back he felt the hair still tangled in Zack's fingers drag slowly. The rescue forces would be there soon, however after everything was done he would not let Zack go. Things needed to be discussed, explored.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 am

Zack walked to where he had set the shirt and pants and pulled them out of the plastic bag he'd placed them in to protect the fabric from the rain. He handed Sephiroth the shirt and pants.
"I got Reno the last bomber jacket I figured that might help keep him warm."

Zack mind was still reeling that Sephiroth had kissed him, he wasn't sure what was going to happen now with the rescue forces so close. But that didn't seem to matter, Zack and Seph they worked together there would be plenty of times to inquire this new relationship later.
"I'll leave you to get changed and I'll go deliver this to Reno. He'll need them I think before he freezes to death."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:08 am

((LMAO. Uh-oh. He's not gonna find Reno...well, not where Seph left him XD))

Genesis flew through the air until finally they managed to reach Banora, he let Reno down, and led him inside of a large house with a dumbapple tree out in front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:13 am

"I will be there shortly," Sephiroth said as his hand closed around the clothing and pressed his lips to Zack's briefly for a passing moment. His gaze remained locked on him for a passing moment and then drew back with the clothing in hand.

The jacket and harness were removed and Sephiroth pulled the shirt over his head. It had certainly been a long time since he had last worn anything ShinRa issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 am

Reno was worried when Gen said nothing for the rest of the trip, lingering outside of the house for a moment. This wasn't just a casual visit... this was running from ShinRa, meeting Gen's parents... He had no idea if they knew that Gen was interested in men, how he should act around him, around them...

Things suddenly felt complicated and he was unsure of himself for the first time in his life.

He reached up and gently twist a dumbapple from the tree, the fruit falling into the palm of his hand with a quiet thud. He took a deep breath and head in after Genesis with a grin. "Sorry, had to steal from your tree - I haven't had a fresh apple from the branches in..." He paused with a small frown. "Well, I guess never, yo..." He gave a sheepish smile. "Hope you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:22 am

Zack felt his face heat up after the kiss and he nodded.
"Okay see you there."
He walked out of the tent looking over his shoulder to see the harness and jacket come off.

Plastic bag in hand he raced through the rain and into Sephiroth's tent shaking his hair out.
"Hey Reno I go you- oh..." He looked round and raised a brow. "Well that's not good... I think."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 am

Sephiroth changed into the pants provided in silence and replaced the boots. His hair lie against his bare arms and he could feel the cold of it. Ripping a long piece from the destroyed leather coat he tied the thick hair up off his shoulders and grasped Masamune in hand, the gold armlet returning to his arm. In silence he stepped out into the rain. the cold water striking against his bare arms as he walked towards his tent.

Pulling open the flap Sephiroth stared for a moment.

"Zack?" He glanced around for a moment. "Where is the Turk?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:41 am

"Um... gone by the looks." It was a dumb answer Zack knew that.
Zack walked up to the vacant bed he lifted up the blankets looking underneath the bed.
"Well he's not under here." Zack sat on Seph's bed and looked at him. There wasn't really anywhere else to look. "I think Tseng might be a little pissed that we lost him. I wonder if we'll get the blame for this?" Zack's eyes then drifted to the pile of clothes. "He was naked right? You can't go wandering round naked without being spotted. So he can't have gone far?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:59 am

"Yes..." Sephiroth glanced around, a critical eye searching the tent. The blankets still remained as did Reno's clothes, however the Turk had disappeared. It left him uncomfortable, his mind searching for any logical conclusion. Some one had to be involved. In silence Sephiroth turned back around and stepped into the cold rain, the drops beating upon his back.

Given the weather they couldn't track him. "I will accept responsibility. Zack, we must gather the sick and injured. They will be boarded onto the first transport."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:12 am

Zack nodded and he went to follow Sephiroth outside the sick and injured were a priority.
"Okay."
He ran a hand through his hair and looked up at the rain, at least the pelting had lessened.
"I'll take the east side of the camp."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 am

"Carry on," Sephiroth said as he turned towards the west part of the camp away from Zack. Silently he approached the group of tents that covered the fires, the men struggling to keep warm. The lighter rain made it easier, as did the hope that rescue would be there soon.

As for the missing Turk it troubled him in the back of his mind however facing Tseng was just another thing required after this mission. He would take the responsibility as the leader and would be faced with whatever punishment that was decided. This mission would be his failure, not his men's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 am

Zack pushed open the flap of the tent for the infirmary. He looked inside.
"Hey we're gathering everyone up to get loaded into the choppers we got help on the way." He looked to doctor who motioned him into the tent.

Zack stepped inside and he saw the shirt and jacket combo handed to him.
"Before you catch your death of cold, you're soaked."
"Right thanks." Zack pulled them on quickly before heading outside and moving to the tent that was made up to be a mess hall these were the two major tents on this side of the camp.

As he walked into the tent his stomach rumbled and he walked to the kitchen area. He grabbed a couple of apples and shoved them in his pocket to eat later before informing the kitchen if they had any sick or injured staff to get them to the assigned helipad area for the pick up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:03 am

It felt good to be home. Genesis looked up at the bright colored sky and then his eyes wandered over to where Reno stood at the dumbapple tree. His family had been wealthy and they had owned that tree where only the best dumbapples in all of Banora grew. He hadn't told Reno about his parents - hadn't even told him they were dead, in fact - but there was more about them that he feared, that he was ashamed of. Because he knew that he had done something horrible...

He had never in his life felt more ashamed of what he had turned himself into.

He waltzed over and pulled a dumbapple out for himself, allowing it to drop into his hand, he took a bite of it remembering the sweet taste of his childhood. He looked over at Reno with a look of worry. "It's fine with me - after all the tree and the land belong to me now..." He paused remembering all that had happened. "Ren, you won't be meeting my parents..." He said looking at the other redhead. "I didn't want to tell you this but the truth is that they're dead."

Last edited by Genesis on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:12 am

Reno immediately went to him, his hand slipping into Gen's with a worried and saddened expression. "Gen... I'm so sorry. I had no idea," he murmured, feeling terrible for mentioning the apple pie now. "What happened? Were they ill or..?"

He knew there were several possible answers to the or, and Gen's expression stirred the worst of them to Reno's mind. He didn't dwell on them, though, knowing that it was in his nature to presume the worst and feel better when there was a better explanation to be had.

He stepped close and slipped his arms around Genesis' waist, nuzzling his chest gently. "If being here is too hard I'm sure we'll find somewhere else."

Last edited by Reno on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 am

The men were starting to gather as each group was told, the wounded carried with care and the sick carefully ushered towards the area where the transports would arrive. The disappearance of the Turk urged it's way to the forefront of his mind as the men gathered and Sephiroth's gaze flickered upwards towards the sky. Lightning still flashed across the sky and the thunder rumbled however it was showing signs of beginning to lift.

However even if it did all signs of the Turk's escape would have been long washed away in the mud and swamps. There was no explanation as to how a naked man could just disappear from this area with the weather as it was.

He would need to be searched for but that was later, tomorrow it could begin, after they had escaped and his report handed in to Lazard.

The men continued to gather and Sephiroth watched in silence for a moment. The death toll would only be calculated once everything was completed, when they could return to gather their dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 am

Half a dozen choppers broke through the clouds and rain and landed not too far from the camp site. SOLDIER and TURK alike got out of them to help the others back up and load the helis.

Tseng slipped out of his helicopter and looked around for Sephiroth, knowing he was in command of this unit and for his TURKs. He nodded when they all came running to him for orders. "Where is Reno?" He asked with a frown, had the red head finally died?

"He was at camp last time we saw him." One of the TURKs spoke up.

Tseng sighed, typical of him to be late. "I swear he'll be late to his own funeral. Find him and then help load the helicopters!" He ordered and the TURKs went scattering quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

Zack was right on time to help the sick and injured onto the first chopper.
He stepped back once it was full and knocked on the window signalling for the chopper to take off.

Zack brushed the wet hair from his face the rain was completely ruining the gel in his hair. But that was a less than priority they could all clean up once they were back in Midgar and all the right reports were handed in.

Once Zack had seen three choppers off he signaled another SOLDIER to take over and he moved through the camp looking for Sephiroth.

Zack saw Tseng sending out orders before heading in a direction and Zack hid. Not that he wanted to hide from Tseng, but with Reno gone, he didn't want to be the one to tell him that they had lost a naked Reno in the rain. That would not go down well.

Zack moved in another direction heading towards Sephiroth. The General was easy enough to spot and heard it through the come that the fifth helicopter taking the sick out of that area had been deployed safely. It was now time for everyone else to be packed up.

"Seph!" He jogged up to the General. "The sick and others have been evacuated. It's time for everyone else."
Zack felt the cough hit him as it rattled his insides for the moment. He shook his head trying to fight the second cough off before doing up his jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Even through the storm Sephiroth heard the call and turned towards Zack. "Very well, begin loading the others."

The camp was emptied out, most of the men having gathered already when he heard the cough. It shook him and he knew it could only come from one person. "You're sick. Board the helicopter, those remaining will finish this task."

Sephiroth stepped towards him and his eyes flickered towards Zack. "I will follow on the final one, however you must escape from the cold."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Tseng walked over towards Sephiroth and waited for him to finish giving orders before speaking. "Everything is under control now, I got your call but it took a while to translate it. The storm distorted it obviously."

He glanced around the camp and nodded. "There is room for you in my helicopter, General. The President has ordered that you and the men take the night off and clean up. Report to the superiors first thing tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Zack didn't argue, when Sephiroth was in this mode it was listen or get a report written up.
"Right see you back at base."

Zack turned round heading towards a chopper, he looked back in time to see Tseng catch up to Sephiroth.
Zack strapped himself in and slipped the headphones on. He felt the vibration of the chopper and his hand moved to his chest it felt odd and sore. He blinked for a moment.
'Guess I am getting sick.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:34 pm

"We are grateful for your quick response," Sephiroth said as his gaze locked on Tseng. He was not going to mention the missing Turk, not now unless Tseng requested the information. The first priority was for everyone to escape and details would be taken care of later.

"If all the men are on board I am prepared to depart."

He was almost struck by the unusual kindness of the President, actually allowing his men to rest. Exhaustion and cold threatened to drag him down however his tasks were not completed yet. Even once they reached Midgar there were the sick and wounded to make sure they received treatment and Zack...

He would personally make sure Zack would be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:10 am

Tseng nodded. "I believe the last of them are boarding now.." he trailed off when saw one of his TURKs come running up to them.

The TURK skidded to a stop and quickly saluted Seph before turning to Tseng. "Sorry boss, but it seems like Reno isn't anywhere in the camp site. No one has seem him for hours."

Tseng frowned and nodded, waving the TURK away before turning to look at Seph again. "General, I would appreciate it if you would explain to me how and why one of my best men has come to be missing from your camp under your watch?" He frowned, not amused at this thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:15 am

His gaze locked for a moment on Tseng. He understood the position of the Turk Director, and would not have taken it any better had he been in Tseng's position it would have been the same. Especially if it was Zack.

Mentally Sephiroth shook that thought from his mind. "He was left in my tent while Second Class Zack Fair and myself retrieved clothing for him, when we returned he was no longer present. I believe another was involved in his abduction and will personally take control of a search for him. I take full responsibility."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:53 am

"As you should, I shall be going with you." Tseng nodded, pleased with this statement at least. "Now explain to me how he became naked in ...." he paused, "never mind I believe I already know." Without another word Tseng ordered his TURKS to get the last of the choppers away, just leaving the one Tseng piloted behind.

He gestured for the General to follow him as he headed towards his helicopter. "You must have some idea as to who is able to sneak in and of out your camp undetected, General." He said as they walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 am

"I do," Sephiroth turned back towards Tseng. For them not to be detected the only explanation was that they were a high ranked SOLDIER, and that only left two options. As to what either would want with the young Turk he didn't know.

"As you well know there has been a mass desertion led by Genesis Rhapsodos, most recently joined by Angeal Hewley," Sephiroth shut his eyes for a moment. "I believe either one may be involved. Genesis' last sighting was in Banora. That is where we will begin."

Already there would be another mission and he was certain they would leave nearly immediately. There would be little to no time to discuss this new relationship with Zack however he would not leave with at the very least speaking with him first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next