FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And today's appetizer... [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Tseng looked thoughtful for a moment. "Eight.. I'll be there." He turned to head back to his office. "And Reno," he paused, not turning around. "If he is half as good as you're making out.. bring him along." With that said he walked off to check the other elevators, not waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Reno spun to watch him leave, half gawping, half grinning. "Damn, I knew there was a reason I really like that guy," he chuckled, not wanting to admit to just how deeply. Maybe another time he'd contemplate how that "L" word sounded but for now, another "L" word needed to be addressed.

Lust.

He went to the elevator and leant on the doorway with a smirk. "Don't ask and I won't try to explain what I don't completely understand," he chuckled. "But I've been given a reprieve... and an invitation to extend."

He stepped in, waited for the elevator doors to close and then pressed for it to go down. He waited until they were between floors before pressing the emergency stop. The whole time he hadn't taken his eyes off of Genesis.

"If you're as good as I think you are... he wants you to join us at my place. 8 tonight... Think you can handle me twice in one day?" he purred, not moving across the elevator - this had to Genesis' choice to continue.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Genesis leaned his head up against the wall, he had been stupid, this was exactly why he made a habit of not even getting to know his conquests on any sort of level, it was to easy to start liking them like one of those idiot cadet's with a crush on Sephiroth. How could he be such an idiot?

The door opened once again and Reno walked back in, Genesis raised an eye brow, curious about what had been going on, but he wasn't going to push it. He smirked at Reno, and ran a hand through his auburn hair as he stepped forward towards Reno. "Lucky for you, I like you. I wouldn't give most people who leave me in an elevator naked a second glance, but you're... different. " Genesis said as he pressed his lips up against Reno's, and lightly kissed him. Even though Genesis liked Reno, it didn't bother him that something was also going on with Tseng, probably because he remembered all to well when he had the same type of thing going on with Angeal.

"Now get down, because we're going to try this again, hopefully without any more interruptions."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:25 pm

"I'm assuming it's a good different seeing as you're ordering me on the floor," Reno chuckled, slipping to his knees and flicking his tongue over the head of Gen's cock, eyes flicking upwards to look at him as he slowly took his entirely length into his mouth. He pulled back slowly, his tongue running over the tender flesh with a purr. "Well, you taste as good as you look..."

he wrapped his hand around the base of Gen's cock, slowly stroking him as he started to explore with his tongue, waiting to find the spots that elicited a response - it required thorough examination, of course, and it was the sort that Reno was glad to give. He was skilled, there was no doubt, but he was no Genesis and he knew it - but it didn't deter him from licking, sucking and caressing his way up and down the length.

"I could do this for hours... but I only reserve that for when I'm pissed with someone and want to torture them," he smirked, pulling back a little and tugging at Gen's jacket. "Joining me, SOLDIER?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:52 pm

"Of course it is I find you quite... charming," Genesis purred, smirked as Reno slipped to his knees just as Genesis had ordered him to the floor he purred as he felt Reno's tongue flick against the head of his cock, eyes watched him closely as he slipped his entire length in his mouth. He ran his fingers Reno's hair, purring at every administration caused by Reno's tongue. "The things you can do with that tongue..."

He bucked his hips against Reno's chest as his hands wrapped around his length, and then once again there was the feel of that magnificent tongue, he let out of soft moan barely being able to contain his pleasure as Reno licked his more sensitive spots - normally Genesis hated anyone doing this to him, but this was different, with Reno it felt so incredibly good. Genesis still was the type to take control, that would never change, but Reno's abilities made him want to try something a little new - he didn't care what the younger man did, as long as he was able to pleasure him with whatever it was.

"And to think that people wouldn't want to be tortured by you," he simpered, feeling Reno tugging at his jacket. "Of course, I can't let you have all the fun." Genesis slid the jacket off and moved down to the floor, he pressed his lips up against Reno's, kissing him and slid his hands down the sides of his pants, feeling every muscle in his legs.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Reno had perhaps underestimated his talents as Genesis reacted to his every touch, a little smug that he was able to bring a moan from the lips of a SOLDIER General, but he wasn't going to boast.

He leant into the kiss with a contented purr, one hand lightly against Gen's hip to steady himself, the other snaked up into his hair and pulling him deeper into the kiss. He wasn't aiming to control, just to let things happen as they would. He broke the kiss, trailing his lips over Gen's chin and down his throat, lightly sucking on his Adam's apple before cheekily licking up the side of his neck and nipping his earlobe.

"Sometime I'll show you what I mean by torture," he purred in his ear, pressing against him more with a quiet moan. "When you have a spare five hours to lose your mind in. You'll either have the best orgasm of your life or kill me at the end of it."

He gave a chuckle as he nuzzled into Gen's neck again, kissing up the more sensitive area leading to behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 pm

If anyone ever asked Genesis about this he'd deny it to his death, being a SOLDIER General he'd refuse to admit that a TURK made him moan, but hopefully for him this secret would remain between him and Reno.

He licked at Reno's bottom lip begging for entry, he took the hand that was on his hip and slid it so that Reno was touching his ass, Genesis' arms wrapped tightly around Reno's neck and kissing him back. He liked the way things were going at their own pace, it made him feel more comfortable. He nuzzled Reno's neck, burying a hand in Reno's hair, he purred loving the feel of Reno nipping at his earlobe.

"I think I'd like that," he purred, smirking as he hears the quiet moan come out of Reno's mouth. "Sounds absolutely perfect."

He smiled softly as he kissed Reno's chest, moving his hands along Reno's shoulders and down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Reno gave his ass a light squeeze with a grin, his hand roaming ever so slightly to get a good feel of what was beneath his hand. "Damn, I think your ass might even be tighter than mine," he laughed before flicking his tongue around the curve of his ear. "And you're a glutton for punishment... I'd definitely enjoy trying to break you and make you beg for release."

His eyes fluttered closed as Gen's lips moved down his chest, relinquishing his hold on his behind to let his hand lightly trace up his back as the other redhead moved.

"Mind you, I think we might just drive ourselves crazy now..." He nuzzled Gen's hair, running his hands over his chest and stopping just short of his lower abdomen. "Though it's nice doing this... Getting to know each piece of you."

He and Tseng had done the same thing their first time together, though there had been a little more of a wanting impatience behind the equal want to draw the experience out, mostly due to the alcohol. The exploration made everything much better the more they coupled...

It occurred to him that he was thinking of Genesis in a "beyond today" way... He wasn't sure what Tseng would make of that.

Hmm, he wasn't sure what he made of that himself...

Right now, though, it didn't matter one bit.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:05 pm

((SQUEE! Geno cuteness! <3))

Genesis reached his hands down to Reno's pants, he was more than ready to take those off once again. "You know, I think you might look better with these off," he purred before undoing the belt and sliding his pants down his legs. "Ah, that's much better... you're looking better already."

His hands wandered down to Reno's ass quick it light squeeze, now that he was finally able to see Reno completely stripped of unnecessary clothing and began to suck on the skin of his neck.

"Of course, but I think we can manage a tad longer..." He nuzzled Reno's neck, touching along his entire body bringing himself closer to him. "Yes it is... I like it."

Genesis had never had that before, not even with Angeal which was probably why this time felt better, why it felt more real, he liked it. It was what really got them to know each other, and Genesis knew that he liked what he saw, and what he felt....

He knew that he was starting to feel for Reno in a way that could be catastrophically dangerous for him. Not to mention as proven by the black wing, Genesis was a monster.

He didn't understand any of it...

All he knew is that it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:13 pm

((Psh, monster... If only he knew that Reno would totally LOVE the wing thing... XD! Which would be bad for you if Gen doesn't like it being touched... XD))

Reno kissed Genesis with a chuckle as his clothes were stripped of him again. "If you had your way you would pick and choose who had to come to work naked. I don't think it would be practical - too many weapons around for something to go wrong."

He gave another soft moan at the soft pressure on his neck, subconsciously drawing Gen closer, arms wrapped around his neck and figners tangled in his hair, letting the General's hands roam.

"At some point we have to argue about who goes on top," he smirked, eyes still closed and head resting on Gen's. "Or do we rock-paper-scissors for it?"

Even at the moments he doesn't want to be flippant and teasing he managed to do it. It was a defence mechanism - if they can't handle him being inappropriate then, they were doomed later on.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 pm

((Oh it will come up sometime in the future Wink Reno will just have to convince him that he's not a monster with that wondrous charm of his ;D))

Genesis returned the kiss and looked at Reno with a smirk. "Oh I would never do that, not with all those poor innocent cadets roaming around!"

He smirked as he heard the soft moan from Reno's mouth, he was pulled closer into Reno's body, his hands wandered along every inch of the turk's body, nipping softly at Reno's earlobe.

"Well you know I might just be the more experienced one," he teased, running his fingers through Reno's hair. "Unless you really want to fight for that."

Genesis loved this whole feeling, with Reno resting his head on his everything felt so calm, so perfect. It was a first for him - it had been a long time since he had ever felt this way about anyone, and he didn't quite fully understand it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 pm

((When he stops drooling, maybe XD!))

A deep resonating purr came from Reno as Gen's fingers ran through his hair - if there was one weakness he had, it was hair. His own, other peoples... he couldn't explain it, he'd stopped trying to a long time ago, he simply delighted in it and that was reason enough for him.

"I'm not stupid enough to fight a General... Stupid enough to charm him into doing what I want, maybe," he teased, carefully pushing back back and onto the floor, climbing on top of him, leaning down and brushing his lips over Gen's lightly, teasingly. "But then I've always been a good boy and can follow orders."

He kissed him again, a little more forcefully. "So, what are your orders, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Genesis softly smiled as he held Reno in his arms - it all felt so much different then it ever with anyone else, he loved the entire feeling. Being with Reno was just so... so different, not that he really understood that, he just knew that he was different from anyone else.

"Well good to know you aren't that stupid," he teased, grabbing the back of Reno's head and kissing him passionately when Reno's lips brushed against his, running his hands through Reno's hair. "Of course Reno, you're just a good boy."

He smirked and flipped Reno over so he was on top and straddling him. "I think we'll start with this."

Genesis pulled out a bottle of lube from his red coat and coated it all over his cock, he then slowly but surely began to push into Reno.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:35 pm

"And I thought I was always prepared," Reno murmured, raising an eyebrow as the lube appeared almost out of nowhere. He shook his head with an amused smile, pulling Genesis into a soft kiss, completely at ease with the situation.

He waited until Gen had pressed into him completely before wrapping his legs around the general and pulling him that little bit closer. "I think I might like this elevator more in future," he purred, kissing him again, fighting the urge to take control from where he was - he was terrible at letting go of the controls sometimes, but he was determined not to screw this up.

He wanted that 8 o'clock date with the Director and the General, after all.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 pm

"Obviously not as prepared as me," Genesis teased, pulling Reno into a kiss, and holding him closely. He smiled, very few people had ever been able to make Genesis smile like that, maybe that was what made Reno so special, because with him everything seemed so much easier.

He smirked when Reno wrapped his legs around him and pulled him close to his body. "Maybe we'll have to do this here again sometime," he purred, kissing him more fiercely, doing what he can to show Reno that he is the one in control here - this was going to go exactly according to plan, no screw ups.

That date tonight was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Reno surrendered to the kiss, taking the hint and loosening his legs, his hands stroking up Gen's back with a purr. "I like it when you smile," he said, nudging Gen's nose with his own before kissing him again.

He was trying desperately to be content with just the feel of Genesis inside of him, but every part of him wanted to get things moving and it was taking a lot of restraint to do nothing that he wasn't told to.

"Are you waiting for me to beg?" He queried with a smirk, nipping his bottom lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Genesis listened to Reno's words, he had obviously noticed the smile, and Genesis had felt like some love sick idiot. "Maybe you should try it more often, instead of hiding behind that mask, you can let people in you know," he said, running his hand through his hair.

Genesis thrust into Reno moving against his body, he was going to give Reno exactly what it was that he wanted right then and there. He pushed deep inside Reno, hitting as far as he possibly could.

"Hmm, like that?" He teased with a small smirk across his face.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Reno gave a small smile. "Mmm, maybe... But I think you're as far in as you can get for only knowing me properly for a few hours," he teased lightly, leaning up into Gen with a soft groan at the sudden thrust.

He nuzzled into the crook of Gen's neck, waiting to get his breath slightly. "More of that would be fine, yes, thank you," he chuckled, biting into his neck lightly. "Plenty more of that."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Genesis pressed his hands against the floor. "Trust me... you're definitely going to like this," he eased his hips back slowly until he nearly slipped off the other redhead, he slammed back into Reno with a thrust.

He snapped his hipped forward harder, continuing to thrust him. "So perfect, so tight," he grunted, the thrusts against Reno's body continued. "Fuck!" He grunted as continued to thrust into Reno.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Reno ran his hand up Gen's arm, gripping into his shoulder with a gravely moan, eyes closed and lips slightly parted. "Damn..." he purred, leaning up a little and grazing his lips over Gen's, not quite able to reach him to kiss him properly. "Just like that..."

The contrast of their gentle exploration to the current not-so-gentle activities had snapped his system to attention, every inch of him feeling the thrusts reverberate through him. "Gods..."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Genesis kissed Reno's chest, running his hand over his shoulders smirking at the sound of the moans coming from his mouth, Gen curled himself over him, his hot, panting breaths searing over his sweaty neck as thrusts into him a little gentler. "Fuck..." he groaned, leaning down and pressing his lips up against Reno's, kissing him fully. "Enough to make you come...?"

Genesis pressed his lips firmly against Reno's and then went to begin to suck on his neck, he smirks when he sees that Reno has snapped back to attention. "Not to hard, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Reno kissed back with a satisfied moan. "More than enough... I'm just trying not to ruin our fun by letting go so soon," he chuckled with a soft pant. "Though gods knows right now I need to..."

He wasn't sure where to grip him any more, wanting to get his hands all over Genesis and down to stroke himself... he hadn't felt this lost - and this happy about it - for a while and he revelled in how it felt as he pressed his cheek to Gen's.

"No, you're perfect, that one just hit a little deeper than I thought it would." His eyes slipped closed again, his breath ragged as he ran his hand down Gen's chest and reached for his own erection, gasping as he wrapped his hand around it, not realising just how close to release he really was until then.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Genesis pushed into Reno. "Mm almost there... Hmm feels good," he pants as he thrusts into Reno. "Heh we'll just have to see..."

He didn't quite understand what these feelings were, he'd never really quite felt that way about anyone before... he hated the situation - that he felt something for someone that someone else was in love with.

"Alright, good I wouldn't want something to happen to you." He leaned forward and kissed him softly, thrusting gently into Reno and holding onto him, his lips pressed against his neck sucking at the skin as much as he could.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:48 pm

"Oh gods.. Gen..e..." There was no way he was going to make another coherent sound, let alone get past the first syllable of Genesis' name.

Everything else in the world was forgotten about, all that mattered was the now stiflingly hot elevator, the man pressed in and against him and the fact that he really had no control over his body.

He tried moving his hand away but he ached almost more if he wasn't touching himself, and he resigned himself to the inevitable. "Gen... I can't..." He managed before a ragged and relieved groan escaped him, his fingers biting into Gen's flesh, his body tensing and mildly convulsing as he came, coating them both. His head rest more heavily against Gen's as he panted, slowly easing his grip but keeping the General close.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:01 pm

"Reno..." There was no way Genesis was ever going to be able to get his mind off of this... well, whatever it was, he panted kissing Reno's bare chest.

He knew he'd never be able to ride this elevator the same way again, not after today, a lot had really changed for Genesis that day a lot that he didn't quite understand.

He moved his hand over to Reno's and held onto it not letting it go, and then Reno came. Genesis panted and soon pulled himself up. He pulled Reno up as well, and as he stood there that was when it happened. A large black wing suddenly from one side of Genesis' back. Genesis turned his head to look over at it. "No, fuck!" he yelled, wanting to hide it from Reno. Wanting to hide the fact that he was truly a monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And today's appetizer... [M]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: