FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And today's appetizer... [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:44 am

Genesis didn't know much about what to think about everything when he finally made his way inside, he had in fact felt feelings for Reno earlier that day but maybe that's all they were... just feelings. And what about Tseng? He obviously felt more for Reno than he did. He sighed to himself as he sat down and waiting for Reno to come back in.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am

"They could try to ambush me but you know they wouldn't get far." Tseng sighed and nodded. "Very well, I'll come inside for now, Reno." He slipped out of the car and locked it, following the red head inside his house in silence.

He was still unsure about this move, but Reno had promised him.. and he trusted his second, to a point at least.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:22 am

Reno led Tseng in with a smile and slight shake of his head, waiting until he had stepped in before closing the door behind him and flicking the lock - not to keep them in, but to keep everyone else out (which Tseng would be aware of, though he was sure it wouldn't stop him having a mild freak out in any case).

He went to the sofa and leant down, kissing Gen lightly before pulling back and looking at them both. "Not that it needs to be said but... no means no, with a side of 'back off for a minute'. If anyone gets uncomfortable, just say..." He felt like he was talking to a few dozen people about to engage in an orgy, not two people who were adult enough to know how to not rape someone.

"And with that announcement out of the way, would anyone like a drink? I have alcohol, coffee - yes, Gongagan - and a tap for water. If anyone's hungry then I can venture into my fridge but I can't promise anything is in there."

Usually he would have dragged them both to the bed and had at it, but clearly Tseng wasn't going to be comfortable with that tactic and so he was having to play host, all the while trying to ignore that the feelings he had for Tseng felt an awful lot like what he was starting to feel for Genesis...

"Or we can get on with it, because we all know why we're here... We're all consenting adults, and even if one or two or all three of us are a little doubtful about things... I think we can muddle through with minimum casualty.... Will someone just kiss me and shut me up before I hear anything else I'm going to cringe at coming from my own lips?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 am

Genesis sighed and then leaned forward and kissed Reno deeply, knowing that it was probably the only way that he was going to be able to shut the TURK up. Genesis then sighed as he sat back down and glanced over at Reno, his hand laying on Reno's leg. "Reno, sweetheart, before jumping straight into the sex, didn't you have a bit of proposition for the three of us?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Tseng pinched the bridge of his nose as Reno ranted, feeling another Reno-induced migraine coming on already. He sighed when Genesis kissed the red head. "Thank you for shutting him up, General." He said, keeping this formal for now as he walked over to Reno's kitchen and started making himself a strong coffee.. he didn't trust Reno to make it correctly after all.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Reno glared at Gen when Tseng went through to the kitchen. "I thought we weren't going to talk about that until we saw how things played out?" He hissed under his breath, slightly panicked at what Tseng must have been thinking at Gen's question.

He took a deep breath and give a bit of a smirk. "I thought sex was the proposition," he lied casually, slipping into Gen's lap. "I thought I was very obvious about that?"

He kissed him softly, needing some physical connection to help him regain his calm. "Did you want a drink? I'm sure I have something you won't object to?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Genesis glanced at Reno as he looked over at him panicked. "Maybe I changed my mind, I mean he doesn't look to keen on the idea of even a threesome, Reno." He hissed, running a hand through Reno's hair.

He raised an eyebrow. "Liar," he said, placing his hands on Reno's thighs and leaned into kiss him. "Try being more obvious next time, darling."

Genesis cupped Reno's face and looked into his blue eyes. "What exactly did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Tseng rolled his eyes at the sounds of them muttering to each other. Whatever, he thought. I'll play along for now then leave before they try anything on me. He poured himself the coffee he needed and breathed it in. There was nothing as good as Gongagan coffee, Tseng was mildly surprised that Reno could afford the brand, especially with all his whoring and drinking.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Reno leant into the touch for a moment before pulling away and starting for the kitchen. "Let me see what I have," he grinned, disappearing into the next room.

He went for the fridge, leaving Tseng be for the moment. "I've got bottled water, Diet Coke, lager..." He called through, shutting the fridge and going to the cupboard next to it. "Vodka, bourbon, brandy... I think some kind of Schnapps in the back there somewhere...?"

He left Gen to make his decision, slipping an arm around Tseng's waist and kissing his cheek lightly. "I bought it so you could always have coffee at my place," he said, almost as though he was reading his mind. "I tend to drink the instant crap so I don't run out and need to go to crazy lengths to buy you another pack. You cut my pay too often for me to be able to afford it regularly - and yes, I always deserve it."

He chuckled softly, hoping to all goodness that Tseng wouldn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Genesis eyed the contents of Reno's cupboards, he was going to need something strong to be able to deal with this night. "Vodka sounds good," he muttered to himself, pulling out the bottle.

He could hear Reno talking to Tseng. "You're an idiot Rhapsodos..." He muttered under his breath, angrily pulling out a glass and then shutting the cupboard door. "You know his kind, not that long a go you were his fucking kind... you are a complete and total fucking moron..."

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:03 am

Tseng snorted at Reno's words. "At least you're not offering me that stuff." He nodded to the cheap brand Reno had in the cupboard before picking up his mug and walking back into the living room and taking a seat on the couch to one side, letting the others sit where they wish. Yes, he had heard Genesis' words but he pretended he hadn't for the General's own sake.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:57 am

Reno rubbed his forehead gently, knowing that Genesis was right - he'd have to talk to them about things now... before it got any messier than it already was. He was hurting them both by pretending that things could work with either when the other was around and he needed to be honest with them - and himself.

He waited until both were in the living room again and sat cross-legged on the coffee table, drawing one knee up and leaning on it lightly. He was clearly uncomfortable and worried about what it was that he needed to speak to them about, his position as though he was trying to shield himself for an expected backlash.

"Look, I've had this conversation enough times to know how it's going to go... but it needs to be done, so bear with me." He tensed up a little more, unable to look either in the eyes. "I'll talk to you, you'll both tell me that it's bullshit... and then you'll both leave. So, might as well get it out the way before any of us grow too attached right?" He voice was soft, almost dead-panned. He was already too attached to them both, and he was well aware of it. "I'm polyamorous... which means... well you know what it means. As my ex termed it, I'm 'just fucking greedy'. I... don't even know if it's the right word, sometimes, but it's the closest I have to what I am."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I... have never fallen in love with just one person. I have always found myself with and in love with someone, only to at some point meet another person that I feel the same deep connection with and I fall in love with them too. I... wish I didn't, I won't lie. It would make my life so much easier if I could fall in love with one person and only ever love them... but it doesn't work that way - there's always two. Never more... and usually I don't... act so quickly on it with the second person. I've never been intimate with another person when already in a relationship with someone, I just spend time with them, became close but never... not even kissed... but something happened today and I can't explain it. Things kind of snowballed this time and I'm sat here having a conversation that any minute now will have one or both of you walking out before we've really had time to get to know each other on the level I was hoping to. And I don't blame you - I really don't. People don't want to share their partner, and I get that. I just... I can't help the way I feel, I can't stop the way I feel and the only thing I can do is be honest with you both and get what I deserve for being this way."

His heart was already breaking, part of him knowing that Tseng would be the first to leave and Genesis wouldn't be far behind. He pulled his other leg up, hugging his knees silently and waiting for the tirade he'd come to expect from having this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 am

Tseng remained silent while Reno spoke to them, he just sipped at his coffee.. savouring the taste of it. He knew what Reno was telling him was the truth, the red head wouldn't have to guts to lie to his face about something like this, not to mention there was a General in the room who would be able to kick both their asses easily and without breaking a sweat.

He set his coffee mug down on the table behind Reno and sighed in thought. He knew Reno would be expecting him to get up and leave straight away after that talk and to be honest with himself he really had thought about doing so while he was talking to them. But something kept him seated where he was. Yes he was very attracted to Reno and if he hadn't of gotten drunk that night he wouldn't of slept with him so soon.. but he did enjoy that night and the couple of times since then that they fooled around, mostly for stress relief.
And yes he did find Genesis attractive too, but he didn't know if that was simply an admiration of a sexy body or something deeper than that. As Director of the TURKs he had little to do with SOLDIER except to hand over missions to them when his TURKs were involved, and even with that he mostly spoke to Sephiroth who would dish out those orders.

Tseng decided to keep his silence and remain seated where he was for now. Eyes raised slightly to look at Reno, a hint in them he wasn't leaving.. not yet anyway, before looking over to Genesis and wondering what he was thinking about all this and if he even believed Reno's words.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 am

Genesis looked up at Reno, looked into those brightly colored blue eyes. One thing Genesis knew he was good at was reading people - he could tell when someone was lying, and that look, the one that Reno was currently looking at him with practically tore him to pieces. "That explains a lot," Genesis said with a sigh as he ran a hand through his auburn hair, "And I guess since I very well might love you, Reno... I'm staying, I'm not going to leave." Genesis said as he glanced up at Reno.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:08 am

Reno caught Tseng's look and managed the hint of a smile in thanks for not immediately bolting out of the door. He knew that it was hard for him to stay, that in hesitating he was taking a risk. Genesis' sigh had his heart sinking again, waiting for the 'but'... his heart skipping a beat at his confession, looking between the two and smiling a little more.

"You know, you're the only ones who haven't slapped me and walked out the door?" he muttered with a little more of a smile, relaxing a little but not moving not, not feeling able to. He was scared that the 'but' was still to come, that he was still going to get hurt.

"I know this sounds stupid but..." He paused, blushing a little. "Can I get a hug? I.. kind of... can't move..." He wasn't the sort to have panic attacks, and from the outside no one would have been able to tell that his heart was pounding with intent to escape from his chest. "Before I do something embarrassing like hyperventilate or cry or... ramble on again..."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:59 am

"I still need to decide fully." Tseng said softly then reached up and smacked Reno upside the head, not as hard as he normally would when he was pissed off thought. "And don't make me make a choice like that every again. I get enough hard decisions at work thank you." He muttered before pulling Reno off the table and onto his lap, holding out his free hand to Genesis as a 'please join' sign.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:09 am

Genesis looked over at both Tseng and Reno he walked over to them both and placed an arm around Reno's waist, lightly kissing him on the lips. "It's all going to be fine, don't you worry so much idiot." He said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 am

Reno winced at the blow, knowing he was getting off lightly from what he usually received when Tseng smacked him upside the head. He fell into Tseng as he was pulled off the table, his arms going around Tseng's waist and nuzzling into his shoulder lightly. As Gen joined them he moved one arm to be around him too, not wanting to feel like he was closing anyone out, kissing back with a smile.

"I'm good at worrying," he said with a quiet chuckle. "Not that anyone would know it, I know." He shot Tseng a slight look knowing that he would readily dispute that claim, bowing his head with more of a smile.

He couldn't explain how relieved he was, and how blessed he felt, to curled between them both - he hadn't been lying when he said that they were the first to not slap him and walk out. Reno was admittedly still a little dazed that they hadn't, but was trying not to think about it too much in case he jinxed it.

"I understand if you two don't want to... be close in that way... I'm not going to force either of you to do anything that you don't want to. It's not about getting to sleep with you both at the same time... it's a bonus if it's wanted by everyone but not necessary..."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 am

Tseng looked at Genesis and sighed, yes that was his biggest worry right now.. he didn't know if he felt enough for the other red head to even start anything physical. It look him long enough to sleep with Reno after all.

"We shall see," he mused. "We shall see.."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 am

Genesis knew that the three of them being in some sort of messed up 'relationship' together wasn't bound to happen sometime soon, since even though he was fine with it, the chances of Tseng feeling that same way was highly unlikely.

"We'll just take this one step at a time," Genesis said softly to Reno.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 am

Reno nodded, shifting and pulling Gen a little closer so he was sharing himself between them both a little more evenly.

"I just didn't want to lie to either of you," he said softly. "I don't want my relationship with either of you to be based on lies, because then it's not much of a relationship at all. I love you, both of you, and more than anything I want to make you both happy, and I will do whatever it is that I can to do that. It was just... one of those things I had to make clear so you didn't think I was trying to force either of you into something."

He was exhausted from the outpouring of his heart, almost ready to say 'sod it' to the rest of the night and just curl into bed - though he was somewhat sure he would be doing that alone tonight.

"So..." He muttered, looking at them both. "What did you guys want to do..?"

This was when it was going to get awkward....
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:18 am

Tseng could see that Reno was starting to get tired of explaining himself so much and he frowned. "You have to understand this is a new territory for me to delve into, Reno." He leant back into the couch with a slight frown, his hand still on Reno's thigh.

Glancing at Genesis, Tseng then decided it was up to him to make the first move or he was probably going to lose any chance he had with Reno every again. He was a TURK Shivadamnit and the Director of them at that, something like this shouldn't even phase him! Though it was true that if this went wrong the General would probably hurt him badly.. but still..

He kicked himself mentally and without warning, leant over towards Genesis and kissed him hard, closing his eyes so he didn't have to see the punch that was no doubt coming his way swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 am

There was no doubt that Genesis was extremely surprised when Tseng leaned over him and kissed him. "Wow. I wasn't expecting that one." He said when he pulled out of the kiss, and eyed Tseng curiously.

He hadn't been expecting it in the slightest, though a big part of that had to do with the fact that he figured he knew exactly what kind of things the Director of the TURKS would do. This was definitely not one of them. He blinked his eyes but then suddenly he pulled at Tseng's jacket and pulled him right back into the kiss. He tasted better than he had ever expected as he cupped onto Tseng's cheek.

He knew that Reno was probably even more shocked than he was at this point, and he secretly quite wondered exactly how he'd react to this.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:33 am

Reno chuckled very softly. "I think that goes for all three of us," he reminded him gently.

He didn't have much time to react to Tseng kissing Genesis at first, quickly ducking out of the way as Gen pulled him back. He wouldn't deny that there was a faint twinge that could be attributed to jealousy as he watched them - it was only natural, after all, to feel that at first - though it quickly changed to arousal.

There was no doubting that watching them kiss set himself at some kind of ease - if they could manage that and look each other in the eye afterwards then they were a good deal closer to being able to be around each other without it being as awkward.

He leant back into the sofa and let them at it, content t watch... for now.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:21 am

Tseng smirked at the shock he gave them both and kissed Genesis back hungrily, forcing his tongue into the General's mouth. He didn't want Reno to feel left down so his hand slid up Reno's inner thigh, caressing it lightly.. close but not touching his groin, for now.

Watching the kiss must've been very hot, red and black mixing together in passion and lust, oh yes lust and Gen would probably feel that through the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And today's appetizer... [M]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: