A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

And today's appetizer... [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 pm

It took a moment for Reno to get his bearings again, leaning heavily into Gen when... He couldn't even explain what happened, or why it happened... but the brief thought that somehow he'd killed Genesis with sex did flicker across his mind.

Confused awe was plastered on his face as he carefully slipped his (clean) hand around Gen's back, his fingers brushing where the wing met his back. He bought his hand back and looked at Gen, and then at the wing, unable to resist reaching towards it, stopping suddenly and looking to Gen again.

"I... can touch it right?" He asked quizzically. "I mean... I've touched everywhere else and this... is... Wow..."

It didn't cross his mind to be afraid, he was too fascinated by it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:18 pm

It took some time for Genesis to realized that Reno was not scared, even with what had just happened... One Genesis' greatest secrets, the truth that he wasn't quite... he didn't even know how to explain what it was he just knew he was different.

Fear of what Reno probably thought of him now scared Genesis more than anything, he could feel Reno's hand brushing his back so incredibly close to the large black wing. He looked into those eyes and saw it, it wasn't fear, it was curiosity, he didn't quite understand exactly what it was.

"I'm a monster." He said darkly. "I mean... if you really don't fear what I am then you... can... touch it..."

His eyes watched Reno's every expression carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Reno didn't hesitate, his hand moving forward and gently brushing over the feathers, his eyes roaming the wingspan with a glimmer of a smirk. "Well, all the good things about you are larger than average," he chuckled softly, his fingers dancing over the feathers.

His expression became clouded with confusion again as he looked Gen in the eye. "How could you ever think you're a monster with something as beautiful as this?" His face softened again and he smiled, kissing him softly. "You need to get your nose out of Loveless and into some older texts... Winged humans are angels... they're the complete opposite of monsters."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Genesis raises an eyebrow, hearing Reno mention getting his nose out of Loveless, this was something no one had ever told him to do not even Sephiroth with how much he threatened to set that book on fire. "Hmm, you once again referring to my cock," he laughed quietly, watching as Reno ran a hand over the feathers.

His look became misted up with fear again as he looked into Reno's piercing blue eyes. "Because I was created by the Jenova Project G, lead by Dr. Hollander." His face darkened and he looked at Reno with pain, but then suddenly Reno kissed him. "But I'm not an angel... this wing... it's black, not the wing of an angel."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 pm

"We all have to come from somewhere," Reno shrugged, still smiling. "I was an unplanned accident, born in the slums, grew up in a gang... I watched everyone I know die and then suddenly I'm the one thing in the world I despise - a TURK. You were carefully planned, wanted... were born here, grew up here... In the end it doesn't matter where the journey starts but where you let it take you."

He held up his hand and turned to his discarded suit, grabbing his shirt and wiping his hands clean. "Sorry, it was getting pretty.. well, un-pretty," he chuckled, looking at the shirt and sighing a little. Looked like a walk home without a shirt now...

"Besides, who said angel wings have to be white? White wouldn't suit you - it would make you look paler than me, and I'm ghostly enough."

He wrapped his arms around Gen's waist, pulling him close. "I think this is the coolest thing I will probably ever see, and I don't think you should be ashamed of it. Sure, some people won't understand... but some people don't understand tattoos and blue hair. People are stupid. Don't let stupid people tell you how to feel." He paused. "Unless it's this stupid person, because I make sense about a lot of things."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:58 pm

"I suppose you could be right," Genesis said, watching the smile on Reno's face. "You're stronger, Reno, stronger than you let on... to live through all that and still be standing here doing what you do everyday - you're probably the strongest person I know. I'm weak, judging my whole life on... on what Sephiroth says, what he tells me about these wings... In the end though you're the one that's right."

He smiled and watched Reno as he went to his clothes on the floor, slipping on his own pants and wiping his chest, face and hands clean with a rag that was wrapped up in long red coat. "There is no hate, only joy. For you are beloved by the goddess. Healer of the dawn, healer of worlds." he recited, knowing that Reno probably didn't understand, but that didn't matter.

"I suppose you're right, it definitely wouldn't. Maybe this does just - well, mean something else, thanks Reno."

Genesis could feel his heart beating when Reno pulled him close, he returned the hug not wanting to let the other go. "I think you're one of the most amazing people I've ever met, so few people really understand it. But, you know I'm glad you do... the people that care about me are the only ones that matter. A lot of people are idiots. Your opinion is the one that matters." He smiled. "Thank you, Reno."

Genesis leaned forward and pressed his lips against Reno's and deeply kissed him. He knew this could be a problem that is one moment his little crush that he was embarrassed to have was turning into something more. And that was not going to end well.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 am

Reno eventually pulled back from the kiss for breath, resting his forehead on Gen's with a quiet chuckle, eyes dancing with mirth. "Flattery will definitely get you everywhere, though isn't it a bit backwards to try and seduce me after what we've done?"

He kissed Gen lightly and then pulled back, looking for his pants. "You're not weak," he mused as grabbed his shirt and finished cleaning off. "We've both done what we have to survive - and growing up here can't that much better than the slums. I've always had this thought that kids should get to run in fields and..." He paused, realising that he was rambling. "And other crazy shit that goes through my head at random moments."

He grabbed his pants and began tugging them on. "Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul..." he murmured, flicking his eyes to Genesis to see his reaction. "Yes, unlike most, I have actually read it. I might not understand it as well as you, but I think I grasped the basics."

He grabbed his PHS from his pocket and lit up the screen for the time, his eyes widening. "Erm... we've been here at least three lunch hours... and I'm sure we've definitely pissed off the rest of the building by now..."

The smirk on his lips betrayed how little he really cared about the other employees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 am

Even being able to kiss Reno like that felt like torture for Genesis, everything felt so intimate and so close, which Genesis did not understand. "I'm not trying to seduce you Reno, I'm just speaking the truth."

Genesis bit down on his lip and grabbed a hold of his pants and slid them on, Reno's words ringing in his head. He turned his head and looked at Reno, surprised that the TURK knew Loveless well enough to quote it, that was the last thing he was expecting.

Genesis didn't understand Reno, after this would he just be another one in the long list of members of Shinra whom Reno had had sex with? "I like you, Reno," he spoke softly, wondering if the other red head understood exactly what it was that he was saying? "I really do, Reno, I'm serious, you know what I'm saying, right?" He paused, studying Reno's face for some sort of reaction. He felt stupid saying that, knowing that he'd get shot down in a second. All because of Tseng.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 am

Reno opened his mouth and closed it again, not sure how to answer. After what happened with Tseng he was starting to understand that "like" had a very different meaning to most people than it had to him previously.

"I like you" usually preceded never seeing someone again for Reno... "I like you but..." being the last he heard from a good deal of people. Now folks were using it to express they definitely wanted to see more of him, and his mind was more than a little confused now.

He adored Tseng... always had. Finally getting his shot to be with him was what he'd been waiting for, and gods was he worth waiting for. Yet here he was, half dressed, exhausted in the best way possible and looking at a man he was feeling things for him that he was sure he shouldn't be having.

Couldn't be having.

"Then," Reno murmured finally. "We have a problem because I like you too."

He ran his fingers through his hair with a quiet groan of exasperation. "One day I will learn to fall for one guy and be happy with that..." He bit his lip frowning a little before looking up at Gen, expression a little lighter. "You're coming tonight, right? If you are... things could work out for all three of us..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 am

After checking the building as much as he can, Tseng returned to his office and the paperwork that waited him. Why did I say that? He thought, sitting down behind his desk. I know Genesis has a kind of allure and charm, but to invite him.. he shook his head. Hopefully Reno won't invite him, he tends to forget things after sex anyway. He took that thought as his solace as he worked, losing track of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:06 am

Genesis watched Reno, seeing the Turk deep in thought. He knew how he felt about Reno, he was completely aware that he was letting his feelings take over him. Normally this was not something that Genesis ever felt for another much less telling the other person about his feelings.

It was a huge risk telling Reno the truth especially with Tseng in the picture... Genesis wasn't about to be the one to get his heart broken not be Reno. He would not be the one to make some stupid mistake.

He didn't even understand how he could let himself succumb to this. He felt like he needed Reno, and that confused Genesis more than anything, but goddess was he everything Genesis wanted. Genesis watched Reno closely waiting for some sort of answer from him. Even though he was absolutely positive he knew the answer. Reno could never feel the same.

It was impossible.

"Yeah," Genesis nodded. "Wait. What?"

Genesis was shocked. So Reno really did have feelings for him too? He watched his expression, and slid his hand into Reno's. "I'll do whatever you want of me."

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 am

Reno squeezed his hand gently and tugged him a little closer. How could a casual mess-around in a broken elevator have escalated so far and so fast? It had to be lust, extreme, overwhelming lust... but he knew it wasn't, and it scared him, just a little.

"Be patient with me?" He asked with a sad smile. "I'm one of the most infuriating people you'll ever meet, and you deserve that disclaimer now, yo."

He brightened a little, not wanting to bring things down. "But in the short term you could get me a shirt and take me to lunch - you've helped me work up quite an appetite." He grinned and leant over to the emergency stop button, pressing it to release the elevator.

"Anyone asks, we don't know why it broke again," he winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 am

Genesis held Reno close in his arms and kissed the top of his head. Everything that day all seemed to have happened so incredibly fast and he didn't quite understand how they both got here to this place. The two of them had so much for each other... it was like they were destined by the goddess to meet.

"Of course I will," he said softly with a smile on his face. "Oh I know a thing or two about infuriating people."

He lead Reno out of the elevator, guiding him out with a hand. "Here's an idea, let's go over to my apartment, you can borrow one of my shirts and I can even make you up something special." He smiles and grabs a hold of Reno's hand as two lead each other out of the Shinra building.

"Alright, let's go," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 am

"I can't argue with the promise of a home cooked meal," Reno chuckled, subconsciously sticking close to Gen as they walked out of the building. "I just have to be home by six so I can clean the place and pretend I'm some kind of civilised when you two turn up."

It felt weird to be holding someone's hand - a good kind of weird, it was something "normal" that he'd never really been able to do. Spending less than a third of the day with people had that kind of an effect, he supposed. He glanced back at the towering HQ and with a small pang of guilt was glad that Tseng's office was on the other side and didn't look over the street they were on - he still wasn't sure how to explain everything to him... if there was even a reasonable explanation to be had.

"So, I have to ask," he began, ignoring any looks that they might have been receiving from the people on the street. "Are you the only angel in ShinRa or are there a few more lurking? And why only the one wing?"

He squeezed Gen's hand with a smile. "You don't have to answer, I'm just nosey by nature, yo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 am

"Good because that's exactly what you're going to get," Genesis said with a smile, leading Genesis to where his aparment was found. "Won't be a problem, don't worry I'll get you back before then."

It had been a long time since Genesis had brought anyone over to his apartment - it felt good now, like the sort of things normal couples did. Not that he and Reno were really a couple, they just could very easily be one. He smiled as he led Reno into the apartment and then brought him into his bedroom - he then rummaged through his drawers till he managed to find a black button up shirt - he handed the shirt to him... a smile on his face when he went back to thinking of Reno borrowing his clothing.

"I'll answer your questions," he said, a smile spreading across his face. "I'm not the only one, Angeal and Sephiroth are two, we were created by the Jenova Project, we're not sure why we have the wings but they have been quite useful."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Reno unashamedly looked around the apartment as he was led through the to bedroom - it was without a doubt much nicer than his, the General salary saw to that, but with a good clean he was sure his own wouldn't embarrass him too much.

He sat on the edge of the bed, pausing and then bouncing a little with an approving look at the mattress' reaction - firm but soft enough to melt into for a good night's sleep. If there was one thing the TURK knew it was a good mattress - it was what most of his pay check had gone to when he was allowed to get a place of his own. Without a good mattress there was no point having a bed - might as well sleep on the sofa for all the good it would do you.

Shrugging off his jacket he took the shirt with an appreciative smile, slipping it on and doing up the buttons (just over half of them, as usual). He was acutely aware that wearing all black could give him a slightly haunted look but he was grateful to feel a little less physically exposed. It was a surprisingly perfect fit considering that Genesis had more muscle to him, but then like Reno he was of a more slight build to begin with.

At Gen's answer he gave a quiet chuckle. "I might never watch Charlie's Angels in the same way," he joked, slipping off of the covers, leaving his jacket where it was. "If nature had any sense of colour matching I'd say Sephiroth is black like you and Angeal is white. White would b as bad for Seph's skin tone as yours, and Angeal's darker complexion would be overpowered with a darker colour."

He paused. "Hmm, maybe I am more stereotypical gay man than I thought," he laughed, sidling over to Gen again. "Now, someone mentioned food and I'm scared my stomach might start joining in on the conver-" As if on cue his stomach gave a quiet grumble. "I guess it serves me right for having a light breakfast, yo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 am

Genesis saw Reno eyeing through the entire apartment - this was a reason why Genesis very rarely had company over, Sephiroth and Angeal aside, everyone seemed completely in shock of niceness of it.

He watched Reno sitting on the bed, he didn't enjoy that Reno made him feel like this that the TURK made him feel so different - Reno seemed to be the only one he'd ever met who almost made him feel human. He understand very little about feelings and emotions - though he may have understood quite a bit more about it than Sephiroth but it was still so confusing to him. Now though emotions were allows to let themselves seep through his exterior - and it was beginning to feel better than Gen ever imagined.

Staring upon Reno's body he couldn't help with smile, maybe now that Reno was borrowing some of his shirt some of those would disappear (but that was highly unlikely). If he had one he would have handed Reno a white shirt, but due to the fact that he usually wore his SOLDIER uniform it was no use. He smiled Reno looked just as good in that as he had naked, Genesis slipped his own long red coat off along with his first class uniform and slipped on a tight fitting black t-shirt, trying to get a little more comfortable.

He smiled at Reno's comment. "Try having them then you definitely won't," he teased, leading Reno into the kitchen, tossing a dumbapple at Reno. "I've never actually seen Sephiroth's just assuming he has them like we do, but Angeal's are white he actually has one full wing and then one half wing, it looks almost like it was cut."

He smiled. "Hmm, well that could be a possibility," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around Reno. "Yes of course, I think I have some sushi that I can make up-" He said sidling over to the fridge and pulling out a sushi platter that had been made the previous evening. "Right here it is."

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 am

Reno caught the dumbapple and polished it against his chest before taking a bite, his other hand quickly going to his chin to stop the juices getting on the clean shirt. "Where do you find them so fresh?" He asked, grabbing a kitchen towel and drying his hand and face. "Everywhere I look they tend to be small and tasteless. This... this is what a dumbapple should taste like."

He managed another bite before he found himself back in Gen's arms, holding the fruit to his lips as an invitation to take a bite. "It's funny, I think the only time I willingly eat fish is when it's Wutain food - and I adore sushi. Just don't expect chopsticks, I can't use the damn things. I'll eat with my hands and suffer you forever looking at me as an uncultured pig."

He kissed the tip of Gen's nose with a smirk. "You better have soy sauce or we're going to have to call the whole thing off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:34 am

Genesis smiled remembering the apple tree outside of his family's house in Banora, his hometown was the only place that he ever trusted to get dumbapples since that was the home of the best ones. "I got them from the tree outside of my family's house in Banora." He told him, taking the bite that Reno offered him. "Just as they're supposed to be, absolutely perfect."

He looked down at Reno with a smile holding him close to him in his arms, taking a bite of the dumbapple that Reno offered him. "No problems I have soy sauce right here, something special just for you, love."

Genesis leaned forward and pressed his lips up against Reno's and kissed him deeply with a smile on his face, licking the Turk's bottom lick hoping for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:43 am

Reno parted his lips, leaning in as the kiss deepened further, fingers only barely holding onto the dumbapple because he had a feeling that dropping it - even in a burst of passion - would offend his host.

He pulled back slowly, kissing him lightly again, not entirely wanting to break away from the kiss. "We need to eat," he purred softly. "Otherwise we're never going to get to my place and we'll have too many questions to answer when Tseng tries to assassinate us both."

He nipped Gen's bottom lip lightly, playfully, and drew away completely. "Besides, if there's something special for me - even though you had no idea I would be coming here - then I'm intrigued..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:54 am

A smirk appeared across Genesis' lips, he definitely had some ideas, and maybe if Reno was so fond of them they could involve some of those dumbapples - and possibly a bit of the soy sauce - he'd honestly do whatever Reno wanted.

He smiled softly at him, kissing him one last time, and then pulling him over to the food. "Here you go," he purred softly. "Now you better enjoy this, and if you'd like maybe someday I'll make you you and apple pie using some of the dumbapples."

Genesis grabbed Reno's ass, teasingly, and took a seat next to him. "I'm sure you really will be quite intrigued by what I've got in mind."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:05 am

Reno sat with a laugh and placed what was left of the dumbapple to one side, his eyes roaming over the sushi to decide where he was starting.

"Sushi, pie... You're definitely a keeper," he grinned, placing a few select pieces on his plate. His eyes went to the clock, calculating if he could get away with the kind of fun Gen's tone was proposing and still get home to shower and clean the flat. "Hmm, we might be able to squeeze it in... We'll just have to watch the time and if we run out of it now... well, there's always tomorrow."

He wasn't sure what made him suggest continuing the tryst beyond that evening, but he knew that he wouldn't be satisfied with just 24 hours of Genesis. He craved more of him, even as they sat apart to eat he wanted to move closer. It was like being hooked on a powerful drug...

He had been like that with Tseng too - left the man (whose stamina wasn't to be sniffed at) exhausted by the time he decided that he could let him go and wouldn't fall apart in the space between them.

... Maybe he was just clingy..? He didn't know... he only knew that he was travelling down a dangerous path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 am

Genesis couldn't stand even the slightest separation from Reno, he didn't understand it at all, it was like with everything he did he just wanted to be near to him.

"Oh I'm sure we could easily get it done before you have to leave," he smirked, standing up behind Reno and lightly began to massage his shoulders. All he wanted was to continue touching Reno. "It's fine just keep on eating, and we'll get started with the fun stuff when you're done."

He didn't really understand why he couldn't keep his hands off of Reno, he had never had this with anyone before. In fact, other than Angeal he'd never gone back for seconds with anyone before and he just didn't get it. Reno was like some sort of drug to him, he needed him, craved him. He lightly kissed Reno's neck, still not wanting to be away from him.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 am

Reno's eyes closed slowly, relaxing into Gen's touch, food completely forgotten as the contact he craved was given to him. He forced his eyes open and began to eat, his stomach needing to be filled and his energy replenished if he was going to survive the rest of the day without falling asleep at an inopportune time.

The food was quickly eaten, the plate all but licked clean, and Reno sat back with a contented sigh. "I think I might make lunch here a regular thing if it's always this good," he chuckled. "You might have doomed yourself to a life of servitude in the kitchen."

He tilted his head, giving Gen more access to his neck, knowing it was already marked and wasn't minding if it was marked again. He liked the way it felt, and the way it looked - like he had been claimed. He liked that feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Genesis began to nip at the skin of Reno's neck, purring as his tongue darted along the warm flesh, he moved and climbed on top of Reno's lap and then grabbed him and pulled him into a deep kiss, wanting nothing more but to take him right there and then. His fingers darted to the buttons of his shirt and slowly began to unbutton them.

His tongue darted along Reno's lip, begging for entry into his mouth, loving the taste of Reno's lips against his. "So you think this will be a part of your daily lunch here, too?" he teased. "I wouldn't mind serving you here as well."

He slid Reno's shirt off, beginning to nip once more at Reno's neck, he was marking it up he wanted everyone to know that Reno was his. A part of him desperately wanted Tseng to see that mark when they both would be over at Reno's that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   

Back to top Go down

And today's appetizer... [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next