A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

And today's appetizer... [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:02 am

The entire kiss was extremely hot he couldn't get enough from Tseng's kiss, his hand ran over Reno's knee as he let Tseng's tongue force itself into his mouth. He knew that what he'd be getting out of this... he knew that he'd completely be enjoying it, and for that matter so would Reno.

The entire was full of lust, Genesis smirked as he pulled away. "What do you say the three of us take this upstairs?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:02 am

Reno bit his lip as he watched them, letting both their hands roam where they wanted and forcing himself not to move and get those hands a little closer to where they were very much needed now.

"I have no objections," Reno replied, glancing to Tseng for the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:42 am

Tseng thought for a moment then nodded his consent. "Not that I'm saying anything will actually happen." He reminded them softly, letting go of Gen and Reno so they could stand up easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:48 am

Genesis stood up and the three of them went up the stairs to the room. They sat on the bed and shed his red coat and then looked up at Reno. "So what are you waiting for?" He purred.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 am

"The other shoe to fall?" He chuckled softly. Almost shyly he took Tseng's hand, gently pulling him closer and into a kiss, knowing that of the two he was the one that needed the most reassurance that Reno still wanted him, still loved him - and appreciated that he was going to try for him.

He gently leant back into Gen, not wanting him to feel left out of the loop because for the moment he was embracing Tseng.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 am

Tseng pushed Reno gently against Gen and took a step back. "I'll just watch," he said softly, "for now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Genesis glanced at Tseng, he was incredibly surprised, he didn't expect it to be that easy. He then turned to Reno and placed his arms around his neck and began to kiss him deeply. He nipped at Reno's neck seductively and purred, reaching beneath the other red head's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Reno gently stroked Tseng's cheek with an understanding smile before Gen turned him and kissed him. He couldn't help but surrender to the kiss, pulling the General closer as his hands flit under Reno's shirt.

For the first time in his life he felt oddly bashful at what he was doing - he was no stranger to putting on a show for a voyeur, or to threesomes but this was different. This involved people he cared deeply about and it felt like he was parading in front of Tseng something that could hurt him.

He tried to push the thoughts to the back of his mind, removing Gen's shirt and then kissing him again, his fingers going through the natural red hair with a soft, happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Tseng looked around the room and decided to lean against the wall beside the door, it offered him the best view of the bed after all. "Don't mind me," he said softly. "You two enjoy yourselves and I'll enjoy the view, for now at least." He smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:01 am

Genesis turned to look at Tseng and nodded, he mouthed 'thank you' to him silently. This meant more to him than Reno probably realized, to Genesis this meant that Tseng respected his feelings for Reno, just as Genesis would when he and Reno were done here.

He let out a happy sigh as his lips pressed up against Reno's lovingly - he easily let the other remove his shirt easily as he moved to remove Reno's. His fingers dug into the long red hair, smelling Reno's intoxicating scent. Genesis pulled Reno close to him and kissed him again, sliding his tongue into the other red head's mouth - tasting him completely.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:13 am

Reno shifted into Gen's lap as the General deepened the kiss, gently nudging him to lay back on the bed and his hands landing either side of his shoulders. He enjoyed being on top for as long as he was allowed, controlling things ever so slightly, but he was submissive at heart when it came to the bedroom - usually far happier to please than to sit back and be pleased.

He slipped a hand down the now bare chest and rest his hands on the belts at Gen's hips, sighing as again they refused to play nicely. "You men and your belts," he grumbled softly, with a smirk, pulling out of the kiss to see what he was doing. "You should just buy pants that fit so my job getting into them is much easier."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 am

Genesis laid himself back as he felt Reno nudging him ever so slightly, he was more than happy to let Reno take control even for a bit which was something Genesis had never allowed to anyone other than Reno. He usually thrived to be in control, Sephiroth could easily tell anyone that, but with Reno he was happy to be submissive even for a short time - it felt better than it did with anyone else.

He slid his hand over to Reno's pants with a small smile upon his face as he also tried to help Reno with his own belt, he couldn't help but smirk. "Well I'm sorry my belts weren't specifically designed for sex with you," he teased lightly, smiling at him, sucking at the soft skin of Reno's chest. "Maybe I'll just have to remember that from now on, then."

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:31 am

"Both of you," Reno said with a soft tut. "Only thing belts are good for is tying someone up... and even then I have better things for that too."

The buckles finally gave way and he flicked the button open, slowly undoing the zip. He was still ever aware of Tseng, and he nuzzled into Gen's hair to hide the guilty look that was bound to be showing on his face.

"Same for ties - they're more of a death hazard than belts though..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:11 am

"I'll just have to remember that," Genesis said with a soft purr. "Tying us up really? Well, well... I would absolutely love to see you do that my dear, sounds quite enjoyable."

His own hand moved to unbutton Reno's own pants, and then slowly began to unzip. He knew that Reno must have felt guilty doing this in front of Tseng, after all how could he not? Wanting to make him feel better, Genesis lightly kissed him.

"Why don't you quit complaining and get this started..." he teased.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 am

"Complaining is what I do best," Reno smirked, kissing back and tugging Gen's pants off. "And bondage isn't a first date deal - too much trust needed. I mean, I might be the sort to tie you up and leave you there - you never know."

He ran a finger from the base to the tip of Gen's cock with a soft purr. He was already very well acquainted with it and what it could do, and it certainly felt good to have it back in his hands again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:31 am

"Oh I know and there's no way to make you stop," Genesis purred, beginning to help Reno pull his pants off the rest of the way. "Well, at least you now know that that wouldn't be anything new for me."

A soft gasp escaped his lips when he felt Reno's finger running along the base of his cock. He already could barely get enough from each and every touch that he got from Reno, even after only just the two times they had done it.

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Tseng snorted softly. "I'd like to see you try to tie us up, Reno. You wouldn't even be able to hold me down long enough without help if I didn't want it." It was all he said, not wanting to stop their fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Reno looked over his shoulder to Tseng with a grin. "Half the fun is in trying," he laughed, his hand wrapping around Genesis' length fully. "Besides, why would I want to tie you down, anyway? I much prefer what you can do with your hands to having them bound out of reach."

He was still looking at Tseng as he began to stroke Gen. "You're definitely more of the sort to tie me up, yo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Genesis purred as he began to stroke Reno's cock with a smirk on his face. "So hard already, aren't you?" he teased, then gasped when he felt Reno's hands fully against his own length. "Goddess, that feels good, fuck. You really know just how to pleasure me, don't you?"

He leaned forward and pressed his entire body up against Reno and pulled him closer to him as he began to kiss him.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:27 am

Reno turned back to Genesis with a smirk, receiving the kiss with a purr as he continued to stroke Gen's hard length. "Doesn't take much to decode a man," he chuckled, squeezing him a little harder. "It's all the same, mostly, though there's always tips and tricks to making it just right for that one person, and we're very eager to let the other know when they have found it."

He chuckled and kissed him again, blocking out just how like a whore that made him sound - even if it was true.

"Women on the other hand are far more complicated... I'll take a man any day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Genesis pulled Reno closer to him with a smirk, letting out a soft moan as he felt Reno's strong hand against his hard length. "Still. You know just what to do in order to make me happy," he said softly, sliding his tongue further into Reno's mouth. "Now what are you waiting for?"

He leaned forward again and suddenly pinned Reno down onto the bed - pressing his lips further against him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   

Back to top Go down

And today's appetizer... [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6