FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:19 am

Rather reluctantly Sephiroth pulled back and out of Zack's body, his gaze remained locked on him as he stroked his hair and pressed a brief kiss to his lips. As he pulled back Sephiroth pulled him close and stroked his hair, kissing it lightly. Fingers dragged through the tips as he held him close.

He would ask about Tseng's gun in his office later, after Zack caught his breath, however for now his only desire was to hold him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:35 am

Zack slipped his arms round Seph and he lent into the embrace. Fingers brushing the skin of Seph's back lightly.
Zack looked up at Seph and he looked to the desk, not a single piece of paperwork remained on the desk, everything was on the floor and he bit his lip.
"I'll um help you clean up..." He whispered.

Zack's eyes moved to his clothes and he could see Tseng's gun there and he cringed when reality slapped him in the face. he knew he was going to be in biiiiiig trouble and probably dead by the time the day ended.
Still part of him admitted it was so worth the threat of death, definitely worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 am

Slowly he released Zack's body and pulled his pants back on before a critical eye traced towards the paperwork scattered across the floor. If there were one thing he was certain of it was that it would indeed be a long night. Most likely this would result in a shift late into the night, just to get the reports sorted and looked over.

"That would indeed be a good suggestion," he finally said as Sephiroth knelt down and began to pick up some of the paper. "And meanwhile you may explain to me exactly why I will be having a conversation with Tseng."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:03 am

Zack slid off the desk and he picked up his pants pulling them back on. He moved to Seph's side to help.
He pulled a few pages on one report together. If Seph needed to help him stay later to clean up he would.

"Well I kinda irritated him, and he pulled a gun on me so Reno distracted him and I disarmed him then ran. Then you called so I came here." Zack gave him the short edited version. He cleared his throat his face heating up remembering Reno kissing Tseng.
"Um is it normal for what we have to happen in other departments?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:27 am

With the question Sephiroth's gaze flickered up for a moment. "I am not often in contact with the other leaders of the departments, however it is known to happen from time to time."

For a moment Sephiroth debated as to why Zack would be asking such a question. Was he concerned of their own relationship being discovered and how others would look at it? Or was it something else?

"I will handle Tseng," he said as he turned to gather several more pieces and began to sort them into the correct reports. "However in the future it may be wise not to exasperate the heads of departments."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 am

Zack nodded his head.
So Tseng and Reno could have what he and Seph shared. It didn't make him feel out of place about it, not if Seph it happened from time to time.
He let out a breath of relief when Sephiroth said he would handle Tseng.
"Thanks. That would be awesome."

Stapling several more reports together he added to the pile he was sorting.
"It wasn't intentional! Honest, he just had Gongaga coffee, I used to work part time on the plant where they sorted the coffee beans, it just made me think of home and I kinda got... excited."
Zack flushed.
"Then when he went into shock I just jabbed him a few times to see if he was okay. Then he pulled the gun on me! I heard he had a short temper I just didn't expect him to you know pull a gun on me!"

Zack flailed for a moment. "I'm sorry if it's going to cause you some grief Seph."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 am

There was a raise of a thin silver eyebrow and not for the first time Sephiroth wondered why it was Zack that he needed so badly. It would have been far easier if it were someone far better behaved (and wasn't the student of one of his only two friends), however it was and he would not trade Zack for anything. Not even if Angeal did discover. He did not often refuse his friend much but if he tried to end this he would refuse him.

"Tseng was not chosen to become the leader of the Turks because of his kindness," Sephiroth sort through several more reports and then glanced towards the remaining papers spread across the floor. "It is nothing that I will not deal with... for your sake."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am

Tseng snorted softly at Reno putting the chair there, undoing his tie and removing it before the red head returned. He kissed Reno back hard, guiding him backwards and down to lie on the desk, pinning the red head beneath him.

Lips and tongue trailed down Reno's neck, nibbling lightly and then back up again, biting his ear gently and kissing the spot just behind it as he whispered. "Are you sure about this?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:39 am

Zack set the piles he had sorted and stapled together on the desk and smiled.
"Thanks Seph. Think you can give him the gun back for me too I'm afraid he might try and shot me if I did it."

Zack set another pile aside. It was loose files that didn't seem to fit anywhere else.
"Anyway thank you. I owe you one. So whenever you need a hand with anything just call. Hell I'll even cook you some good old Gongaga frosty pudding if you want!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 am

Reno let Tseng manoeuvre him to wherever he wanted the redhead to be, his hands un-tucking Tseng's shirt and slipping his hands underneath to trace over his skin, gently pulling him closer.

He purred softly, a soft moan escaping at the bite, his hips pressing up against Tseng in reaction. "I'm more sure about this than anything in my life," he answered honestly, half expecting Tseng to bolt any moment if he inferred exactly what Reno meant by that.

He gently nuzzled Tseng's face back to his own, kissing him with a purr as one hand reached up and carefully pulled the tie from Tseng's hair, letting it loose and running his fingers through it gently as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 am

Sephiroth glanced up and gave a brief nod. "I will take care of it Zack," he said as he stepped forward and placed a hand on his arm and pressed a short kiss to Zack's lips. "You will be held to that."

With the last of the loose paperwork having been picked up Sephiroth replaced the rest of his clothing and then lifted Tseng's gun from the floor, placing it on the edge of his desk. "You may go about your duties," he said as he motioned to the door. Stepping back towards it his hand closed around Masamune and lifted it up, returning to his desk.

If the director of the Turks wanted his weapon he would have to come for him, certainly a safer action than giving him an excuse to pursue Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 am

Zack nodded before checking that the hallway was clear, he quickly planted a return kiss on his lips before walking out.
"Later Seph, don't let that paperwork keep you up!"
He waved before running down the hall and toward his own floor away from the Turk floor, he would go annoy Cissnei some other time when Tseng wasn't gunning for his blood.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 am

Tseng's hand slid down Reno's chest to his pants, undoing them as he continued to nip and suck at the red head's neck. Fingers deftly undoing the button and zip of the pants and slipping his hand inside and touching him lightly.

"How do you want to do this?" He purred in Reno's ear, hinting that he wasn't 100% dom at least.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 pm

His breath caught in his throat as Tseng's cool hand slid over his cock, breathing slightly faster as he tried to concentrate on his boss' question.

"Just let it happen," was his reply, his hands working on Tseng's shirt, parting the material and leaning up to kiss over his shoulder and up his neck to his lips. His hands slipped down his taut chest and stomach to the belt that stood between him and undressing Tseng, discarding of it deftly and undoing the button and fly.

He didn't slip his hand in yet, choosing to caress him though his clothing as they kissed, long fingers tracing over him, palm rubbing over him.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:15 am

Tseng sighed at the touch, rocking into it slightly and tightened his grip on Reno as he stroked him. He leant in to kiss the red head again, losing himself in the bliss of finally having this with the one who had be tormenting him and his thoughts for years now, the rest of the world could go to hell for all Tseng cared right now, hell a bomb could go off in the President's office and he wouldn't care. Tseng wanted this, he wanted it bad, and nothing was going to stop him now!
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:23 am

Reno could feel Tseng's want and need in the kiss, pressing himself into Tseng's hand more as his grip tightened. He couldn't deny that this was what he'd been hoping for - though he had presumed he would have lured Tseng to dinner and then bed... but a desk would do and he wasn't going to complain.

Mmm, definitely wasn't going to complain.

His hand trailed up to Tseng's stomach before slipping back to the waistband, the other coming down from his hair for a moment to push Tseng's pants off before circling around his hips. Material out of the way, his fingers traced his length again, purring softly at the soft, silky skin. He didn't mean to tease, he just wanted to commit every millimetre of skin to memory.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 am

((time skip to post sex because I can't think along those lines right now ;.Wink)

Tseng sighed as he sat down on his chair again, a little smile almost playing over his lips as he watched Reno sprawled out on his desk. He said nothing, just admired the view.. waiting for the guilty and shame for what he did to a work mate to slide into place.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:11 am

"That...." Reno murmured with a smirk. "Is possibly the best sex I have ever had..."

... And that was saying something.

He was completley exhausted, and despite being at somewhat odd angle and sprawled over Tseng's desk... he was entirely comfortable and contented with life. He knew he couldn't stay there forever, as much as he would have like to, and so slowly pushed himself up onto his elbows, looking over to Tseng with a grin.

"Seeing as punishment does nothing to deter me... can we start rewarding good behaviour because I will be a saint for that to happen again, and again and again..."

He had no delusion that Tseng would cast aside his decision to never date anyone from work, and he was sure that a repeat performance at any time was completely out of the question but... dear lord he would move the heavens and earth to feel Tseng against him, in him... but making the suggestion was one of those things that just had to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 pm

"Don't push your luck, Reno." Tseng smirked then sighed as his mask slipped back into place. "Now, get off my desk, clean up and return to your duties. I'm not paying you to lie on your back all day."

He stood up and grabbed his tissue box, throwing it at Reno as he walked over to his sword case, unlocking it and pulling out the sword carefully.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Reno caught the tissue box and forced himself to sit up, starting to clean himself. "Oh, I entirely expect you to not pay me for the time we've spent here, don't worry," he chuckled. "I've known you long enough to get that impression."

He dropped the used tissues into the bin and grabbed his pants, pulling them on with a quiet sigh, his eyes flicking towards the katana being retrieved again. It wasn't visible but he gave a minor shiver of panic that Tseng was going to go black widow on him and kill him after sex.

"Two more minutes," he promised, grabbing his shirt and tugging it on. "Then I'll be out of your gorgeous hair."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:54 pm

"Comments like those will have you eating my gun, Reno." Tseng stated simply as he headed for his office door and removed the chair. "Just be out of here when I return, and make sure you tidy this place up." He unlocked the door and walked out of the office, heading once again towards Sephiroth's office.

If he hasn't finished with his fuck toy by now I'm barging in. He growled to himself mentally, he really wanted his gun back and for Zack to pay for taking it!
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Reno sighed quietly as Tseng marched out of the office, his eyes going down to the piles of paperwork that had been swept to the floor. It was going to take a long time to tidy up the mess, and he had no idea if he'd manage to collate the reports and disappear before Tseng got back.

He shrugged his jacket on and jammed his feet in his shoes, surveying the mess. He should probably start with the butt print he'd left on the otherwise immaculately polished desk...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:32 am

Despite the existence of the gun at the corner of his desk Sephiroth was far calmer, reading through the reports and attaching his signature to them before sending them on. It was a dull task, however he could not afford any more interruptions of Zack's nature. Tonight after this was completed, then he could relax. A sigh escaped as Sephiroth placed his pen down and stretched his body slightly.

There could only be hope that he could calm Tseng's rage and save Zack's ass once again.

Picking up the pen again he opened the next report from the most recent mission. A secret smile touched his lips and Sephiroth shook his head. Yes, he would have to do something to buy Tseng's silence.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 am

Tseng continued his walk down the hall towards to Generals' office area and paused outside of Seph's office. He knocked once and loud. "Sephiroth?"

He wasn't taking no for an answer this time, he wanted his gun back and punishment for Zack's behaviour and he was going to get both of those, even if it meant he had to break down the door and interrupt their little affair... and then blackmail the General, because that is what TURKs were best at, besides killing that is.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:38 am

"Enter," Sephiroth said as he glanced up. He knew Tseng had to be coming at any time and now it would begin. His eyes lingered on the door as he sat at the desk, the gun across from him. He had moved it before the chair on the other side of the desk, eyes lingering on it for a moment.

"Zack... what have you drawn me into this time," Sephiroth said, half to himself. He had a healthy, he supposed he would call it respect for the TURK, given his abilities and had no desire to be on the opposing side from him. Sometimes he even marveled himself with the things he willingly did for Angeal's puppy. It would all be determined now and he would make sure Zack made good on his promise.

Yes, he would indeed owe him much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: