FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am

Tseng tighten his grip on his katana as he entered the office, a quick glance around told him Zack wasn't there but his gun most definitely was.

"I believe you know why I've return, General." He stated simply, not moving away from the door frame just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:56 pm

"I do," Sephiroth said as he placed down his pen and stood. "I believe this is what you came for," he said as he motioned to the gun on the edge of the desk. "And to discuss Fair."

Zack would most certainly be owing him after this one and he would most certainly collect.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 am

Slowly Tseng stepped forward towards Sephiroth's desk and placed his free hand on top of his gun, picking it up. "Now, about SOLDIER Fair." He said as he slipped it back into his waistband.

Though he still kept a wary eye on Seph, he wasn't sure how the General would react to his next few words. "He really needs to learn boundaries. Firstly, he came bursting into the TURK's private lounge, which you are well aware only TURKs and those of higher ranks are allowed into. Secondly, he proceeded to mock and make fun of me, I held my ground patiently but he didn't take the hint and continued until I had to pull my gun on him as warning. Thirdly, he took my gun from me when .. when Reno distracted me. Yes I have already punished him for interfering. And finally, when I asked for my gun back he turned and ran, right to your office."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 am

Sephiroth stood calmly on the other side and leveled Tseng with a stare for a moment. "And what punishment do you propose for Fair?"

He was the general and Zack was one of his men. Sephiroth did not see a problem with being the one to deliver punishment on the younger for his actions. While in some cases rules were indeed broken in others there were not necessarily rules but conduct one should adhere to. "While it does not excuse his actions when Fair arrived in my office he seemed to be under the impression that you meant to kill him and did not return the gun for that reason."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 am

Tseng smirked very faintly. "I won't say that I wasn't pissed off with the boy, he did make fun of me after all. But I never truly meant to kill him, just threaten him.. a lot." He shook his head with a soft sigh. "The boy needs to learn that the TURKs are not push overs. I wouldn't dare kill off a SOLIDER unless it was an order, they are hard to come by after all." He inclined his head slightly to the General in respect.

"As for punishment, well.. I shall leave that up to your judgement now that you know the charges. Though I do trust it will be nothing like what I heard earlier in this office."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:28 am

Sephiroth glanced up at that in response. "I trust you will keep that secret," he said as his gaze remained on Tseng. "He will be punished for his actions and I assure you he will not enjoy it. He will learn just as any SOLDIER must learn."

Paperwork... that would be a good punishment for Zack, perhaps assign him to assist Lazard with the reports that were no doubt coming in.

"And I shall speak to Angeal about explaining certain rules to his student. Is there anything else you needed Tseng?"

Sephiroth studied him for a moment, his gaze locked on him. Yes, Zack would indeed pay for dragging him into this.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:16 am

Tseng nodded in thought. "No, I believe that is all.. for now." There was a hint of a smirk that proved that Tseng wasn't going to forget Seph's little secret any time soon and might bring it up again when he needed to blackmail the General into something.

He nodded in farewell and turned to leave the office, still listening in case Sephiroth moved to stop him or at least try to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:34 am

Sephiroth said nothing as the TURK leader left and sat down, returning to his desk. He waited patiently for a moment before continuing on the reports. There would indeed be payback however for the moment Sephiroth wondered where the bravery to insult Tseng had come form. Finally Sephiroth picked up his PHS and sent on a message to Zack.

You owe me dinner. Pick up the restraints from my apartment, your choice who they're used on.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:06 am

((who was that text sent to?))

Tseng sighed mentally to himself as he walked back to his office, mentally running over just how much paperwork was left for him to do before he could even contemplate going home for the evening. Tseng hadn't actually been home for more than a hour each night in the last week.. long enough to shower, eat and change his uniform for the new day, sometimes he was even able to put on a load of laundry or unload it to or from the dryer, if he was lucky.

He opened the door to his office and stepped inside, pausing when he noticed that a certain red head was still in the room. "...Reno..." he growled softly in a 'I'm not in the mood for your excuses so it better be good or you're dead' voice.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:10 am

Reno looked up at him from the floor of the office, a hastily stacked pile of pages to one side and several more neatly piled stacks to the other. He sighed and shrugged, holding up a page.

"Do you know how few of these files are numbered?!" He grumbled, more than a little exasperated by now. "Half of them you can't tell if they belong in one file or another, so I've had to read them and presume by sentence structure and syntax which is meant to be where... and it's taken a lot longer than I thought it would. I wanted to follow your orders, boss, but I wasn't going to leave you alone with this mess and confused files."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 am

Tseng, if he was anyone else right now, wanted to facepalm so badly. Trust Reno not to pick up on his filing system. 'Just leave, Reno. I'll sort this mess out." He said as he walked to the glass case to put his sword away carefully, locking her in. "And go home, I don't want to see you around here for the rest of the night." .. then he added. "Nor do I expect to see you drunk and or hungover tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 am

"Look, it's my fault you're going to have to put in the hours, and don't think I can't tell that you're hardly sleeping because I would be a really shit second if I didn't." He gave him a pointed look. "Now, explain this to me so you can get a decent night's rest."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:58 am

"I've been resting enough." Tseng stated and walked over to the pile of supposedly sorted files since they were nicely stacked. He lifted up a few and set them on his desk, going to sit down. "Now, let's see what you've done here.." he mused softly, working through the papers and setting them all into other little piles here and there over his desk swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 am

Reno watched him silently, mentally sighing at just how wrong he'd managed to get the paperwork, and how swiftly Tseng was able to sort them. He remained sat on the floor, for the moment feeling pretty damn useless as a TURK.

Slowly he pushed himself up with a sigh. "I'll get you some coffee," he said with a small smile, heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 am

"No, stay." Tseng said, not looking up from his papers as he kept sorting them. "I'll tell you which drawers and folders to file them into. Now hand me more from that first pile."

He looked up at Reno then with a faint smile, he wasn't mad with Reno.. and this was kinda nice in his eyes, working quietly with the red head who was actually behaving for once.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 am

Reno turned back with a smile and a nod. "Yes, sir," he replied, going to the indicated pile and gathering up as much as he possibly could without dropping them, carefully placing them on Tseng's desk.

He was going to get Tseng home and to bed - to sleep - so he got some decent rest even if it undid him entirely, and scared Tseng at just how good he could be... and most likely got him in to even more trouble in the future when he refuses to be.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:34 am

Tseng nodded his silent thanks at Reno staying and started sorting the new pile out as well. "Cabinet on the left, second drawer down." He said as he worked. "Blue, green, orange, red." He said, pointing to each of the four piles and referring the to colors of the folders within the drawer itself.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 am

Reno retrieved the first pile.

"Cabinet on the left.... second drawer down... Blue." He carefully placed the files in and went back for green, orange and red. He looked down at the filing system with a curious frown. "Can I ask what each colour means or... shut up Reno and get back to work?" He gave a soft chuckle, letting him know that the last part was meant in jest, but that he would comply if it was the answer.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 am

Tseng almost smiled, almost. "Each folder is a different class of mission, a different department of the TURKs and a different level of complition. Maybe one day I'll inform you as to which is which, but for now it's too much to go through. Next set of papers please." He said. "These are the same piles except for this one, this is a different area so leave it for now." He tapped the newest fifth pile.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Reno nodded, absorbing the information and storing it away for later. These were things he was sure he should know, and there was a small twinge at guilt that he'd never shown any interest in it before. He handed over the requested pile of papers, taking the ones needed to be filed and adding them to the previous.

"I'd like that," he said with another nod. "It's probably well past time I leant about it."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:26 pm

"as my second you should already know this system intimately. It is the one the previous Director taught me and his before him." Tseng said, knowing to avoid Veld's name where possible around Reno. "It has always worked for us so there is no real need to change the system."

He kept sorting the piles, a few more stacks being added into the mix. He pointed to one that was growing rather large. "Same cabinet, bottom drawer. Black folder and don't get them out of order."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 pm

There was a glimmer of a smile as Tseng avoided saying the one name that would set him on edge. He nodded in understanding of the order, carefully transferring the piles as he was directed to them and placing them where instructed, careful not to disturb the order.

"I guess I've been a really shit second, huh?" His tone wasn't teasing any more, a sad guilt taking over as he realised just how little he knew about his own job. He had simply carried on the way he always had without any thought that he was possibly causing more issues for Tseng than just switching his regular coffee to decaf on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:36 pm

"You have no idea, Reno." Tseng said as he worked. "That one," he nodded to the black folder in Reno's hands, "is every TURK we've employed and the manner of their deaths. One day you'll be adding my file to the list."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:41 pm

"Over my dead body," he snorted softly. "You're going to outlive me and be old and grey before it even has to be considered."

Reno truly believed it - Tseng was both too skilled and too stubborn to simply roll over and play dead. He had decided a long time before that he would be the first of them to go, and that if it ever came down to a choice between his own life and Tseng's... Well, Tseng's took precedence.

He didn't air that thought, knowing that he was being loyal to a fault for even thinking it but he was unable not to. There was nothing that would stop him protecting Tseng to his last breath.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Tseng shook his head and paused in his sorting to look at Reno. "No, you will be doing it." He said softly. "It is very rare for the second to die before the Director, it's happened but it's rare. My job is to keep you alive until such time as you're ready to take over my position." He looked down at the papers again and sighed. "Maybe I do need that coffee after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: