FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:30 am

Then there was a pounding on the door. "Sephiroth? Zack? I know you're in there. Open this door now!" Tseng snapped, katana still in hand and damn well determined to get his gun back from the young puppy...... and teach him that lesson in listening to his superiors that he'd never forget!

He had stalked through the halls towards the silver General's office, glaring at anyone who dared get into his way and sending them scattering like rabbits. If they didn't move quick enough his katana soon convinced them it would be wise to move now.
When he got to Seph's door he frowned at the noise and stood there for a moment, listening. When he heard Zack's voice for sure that was when he knocked, hard.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:19 am

Zack could only hang onto the desk for that moment as Seph's mouth fingers rolling through the strands.
He was lost in that moment it was just him and Seph, no one else.
Hips rolled up against Seph's hand showing him, he was more than ready.

That was until the door rattled like a thunderstorm was on the other side.
"Fuck." Zack hissed hearing Tseng's voice.
Zack shot the door a look, he saw Tseng's gun was just sitting on the floor by where he had kicked his pants. He pulled Seph closer hoping to block the voice of Tseng from the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:34 am

At the slam Sephiroth jerked up slightly in response but then was just as quickly pulled down once again, his body pressed against Zack's. With any luck the TURK leader would leave if there was no answer, and he had no intention of leaving the tempting body beneath his own. With the lube in hand he wanted to continue this, to claim Zack so completely as he desired to do in public, however the existence of Angeal made that a mute point. He was certain his friend would never allow it to continue.

Pressed firmly against him he kissed Zack's lips once again, his tongue sliding against them, tracing along his bottom lip. He was not about to allow a Turk who couldn't seem to grasp the meaning of a locked door ruin this moment.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 am

Seph's mouth on his seemed to work for Zack, and he was driven onwards. Hips rocking upwards signalling to Seph he wanted him.
His hand still gripping at the desk, his hand rolled through the long strands of hair as his tongue lavished at Sephiroth's lips. Tseng wasn't forgotten, but Sephiroth was definitely distracting him when he was sure he was called her to do the reverse.
Zack's hand moved from Seph's hair and trailed down his back to Sephiroth's ass and he squeezed pushing up against Seph hoping that it would be enough for the general to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:51 am

Things had suddenly become far more dangerous, with Tseng pounding on the door, however there wasn't much that could be done. The choices were either scramble to dress before the TURK leader picked the lock (or used other ways to open it) or deal with whatever awkwardness came. He was certain he could convince Tseng that it would be in everyone's best interest to keep their secret affair, just that, a secret. As much as he would not mind not needing to sneak around in order to see Zack, it just wasn't possible. Between Angeal's undoubtable reaction and concern of favoritism some things were just not meant to be known.

Mentally he weighed the pros and cons of each outcome however it seemed that Zack would not let him make the decision, despite the fact that if caught it perhaps would have been dismissed as normal, however the General did not get caught in such situations. However with the urging action Sephiroth did something he sword he never would anytime in his life and threw such caution over public appearance to the wind.

With the top off he smeared some lube over his fingers and one circled the puckered muscles before easing slowly into Zack's body, able to feel the tight muscles that surrounded it. Whenever he seemed to forget why he risked life, limb, and reputation on these secret trysts Zack was always there to remind him quite incessantly.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 am

Tseng growled at the obvious ignorance he was receiving. Taking a deep breath to try and calm himself, which was failing by the second, he pounded on the door again, hard. "Sephiroth! I know you are in there and with who. I know what you're doing and you know for certain that I can open this door without your help."

He waited to let those words sink in, reaching into his pocket to pull out one of the many lock picking kits he'd confiscated from Reno. It was handy to keep one on himself.. just in case.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 am

Reno yawned and nudged his shoes off, drawing his legs up into the chair and snuggling into the supple leather.

Tseng needed an aquarium... Just so he had something to look at while he was waiting for his scoldings, beatings, pay cuts... Nice soothing water and little fish serenely bobbing along...

His hand went to his mouth as he yawned, his toes curling a little as he shifted and got himself more comfortable, slowly dozing off....
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:06 pm

"Ah! Seph!" Zack could only cry out at the intrusion.
His hips moved and rocked up as his fingers dug into Sephiroth's back his other hand keeping his balance on the desk.

Pushing his mouth to Seph's he probed past lips hungrily, his leg hooking round Sephiroth's waist pulling hips flush to his as he rocked up against the general.
He wasn't ignoring Tseng, he was just far to turned on to care about the state of his life at that moment.

Letting Sephiroth get him off was more of a priority than worrying if he lived to see tomorrow.
The gun was by Zack's pants near the door, if Tseng picked the lock he could grab the goddamn thing and leave them be.

He could feel Sephiroth filling him and his tongue curled round Seph's drawing the appendage out to suck on. It was more than a turn on knowing that someone would see this. This secret they had kept for a long time. At least it wasn't Angeal, there would be a million and one honor and pride speeches if Angeal ever found out.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Zack's cries, the way he clung to him, they dragged his attention away from Tseng at the door. If he truly did know then there was truly no reason why he could not just depart until later. The continuing presence of Tseng forced a growl from him but was quickly silenced as he felt Zack's lips upon his own, his tongue deep in his mouth. The only scents and tastes were Zack, his attention completely focused on the way he sucked on his tongue and held him close, bodies pressed so firmly together.

The second long finger slid in and began to stretch Zack wider, able to feel the muscles against his fingers, the taste and scent and feel of Zack intoxicating, like a drug.

Let Tseng see, he would make sure the Turk leader understand the need for secrecy later.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Zack rocked up against Seph, his mouth still sucking on Seph's tongue.
The need for Seph becoming more apparent as he bucked against the long slender finger and it's motions.

Zack was so caught up in Seph, driven by the general's secret lust for him, a secret that probably wouldn't be a secret much longer.
Releasing Seph's tongue, he licked along Seph's jawline to behind his ear nipping at the flesh as he went. planting soft kisses down Seph's neck before burying his head into Seph's shoulder, as he gasped softly at the second finger joining.

He wanted more of this, more of Seph, he felt greedy at that moment but it didn't matter as he clung to Seph tightly.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:57 am

Tseng growled softly at the only sounds coming from behind the office door. "Very well," he growled. "But I will be returning later for my gun and we shall have words about the behaviour of your partner there."

With that he turned and stalked back towards his office, still mentally plotting the painful death of the raven puppy. But for now.. a cruel smirk formed on his lips that send the recruits and grunts running swiftly, Reno.. there was always Reno left to torture, now how was he going to explain away the code for his safe? Whether Reno believed it or not, the story of the photos was true enough.. but the reason Tseng really kept them locked up instead of destroying them... well, that was a different story.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 am

From the sound of Tseng's voice it seemed that he would be leaving, leaving plenty of time to take this as he desired, or at least until Tseng returned. As he heard mention of a gun frown creased his features for a moment. Indeed, he would have words with Zack as well as to why Tseng's gun was within his office. But later.

Sephiroth leaned back, pulling away from the face upon his shoulder and leaned forward, kissing Zack briefly before reaching down and squirting lube across his palm. His hand moved to his cock, stroking the gel across his sensitive heated flesh and slowly pressed against him, easing the tip into his entrance. Patience, actions slow enough to not harm Zack too badly. He reached around him and pressed further in with each passing moment.

As he pressed the rest of the way into Zack's body Sephiroth leaned over him, his hair covering the other as he kissed him briefly.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:23 am

Reno was dead to the world - a plate could drop and he'd just shift his position and go straight back to sleep without a care to be had.

He wasn't usually a snorer, but the strange position he had contorted himself into and the sheer exhaustion let the odd soft sound through.

Last edited by Reno on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 am

Tseng walked into his office and sighed at the sight of Reno. "Somehow this doesn't suprise me." He muttered to himself and stalked around behind Reno, placing the blade of his katana against Reno's throat. Just enough pressure applied that if Reno moved even slightly the wrong way he'd cut himself.

"Reno.." he growled in that oh-so-dangerous voice that would send shivers down even Seph's spine. Not that the silver General would let that show of course.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:14 am

Reno's eyes flew open, but thankfully he felt the pressure on his throat before he tried to move. Slowly he swallowed, feeling the blade press closer and his eyes closing again.

"Good to see you again, boss," he muttered, leaning back into the chair more. "Get your gun back..?"

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:18 am

"No." He stated simply, not moving even slightly. "You're in my chair, your feet are on my desk.. and there is the matter of you breaking into my personal files and safe. Also, before you try to excuse yourself I gave you permission to pick the lock of the glass case my katana rests in." The blade was pressed just a little harder against his throat. "NOT everything else in here!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 am

Reno smirked a little, even though he was likely to lose his head any moment he wasn't feeling too hard done by.

"What can I say, Tseng Kumi Wulong - the temptation was too much for me resist, and it did bring up some rather interesting questions. You knew that one day I would try your safe, and you knew that I'd crack it - like every other before it. You were waiting for me to try. Admit it, you want me. You'll feel better if you admit it."

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 am

Tseng growled at the mention of his full name, no one, no one, but the President and the former Director Veld knew his actual name! "You really do have a death wish, don't you Nevada?" He hissed, leaning down close to his ear. "I don't know what fantasy world you're living in but I do not like you and I didn't think you'd work out the code for this one."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:31 am

"Explain the photos, then," he asked calmly, slowly moving his legs from atop the desk. He could easily get out of the position he was in but something stopped him. Perhaps it was the hope that Tseng might admit something - anything - on Reno's deathbed because there was no way for the redhead to use it once he was bleeding all over the fine carpet.

"Though it is nice to know that you actually think more highly of me than you'll ever say to my face."

Last edited by Reno on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:41 am

"I already told you, Rude took those photos." Tseng stated, straightening up and moving the blade away from Reno's throat. He stepped back from the chair slightly but was still poised to strike down the red head at a split second's notice. "He wanted to know what kind of person you are, it is hardly my fault he never caught you with any females.. you do frequent the males more often, even at the Honeybee Inn." There was a slight twitch of his eye when he mentioned that place, but it was barely noticeable, even to Reno's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 am

"I find that men are much easier to please, and please me far better than any woman ever will," he shrugged, taking more of a breath now that doing so didn't threaten to slice into his throat. "And Rude going stalker mode on me doesn't explain the safe combination. Of all the dates you could choose, you chose the one that as soon as I had the numbers in mind I would decipher it within seconds. That doesn't make sense."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, not moving from the chair. "I didn't touch the box," he said softly. "Even I know better than to touch that. It's safe, I didn't even take the files underneath it so it wasn't disturbed."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 am

"I knew you'd work through all the dates you knew I knew, but I thought that one would slip your mind." Tseng frowned. "I suppose I was mistaken for once." He scowled at the mention of his family box but said nothing since Reno said it wasn't touched. "Now, give me three good reasons why I shouldn't kill you for that stunt you pulled in the lounge?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:01 pm

"You mean kissing you?" He shrugged a little and straightened as he tried to think of a reason beyond 'I wanted to, I could, I did'. "Well, firstly - if you were to kill Zack then it would cause inter-departmental tension. Secondly, Seph especially wouldn't have liked it and would have likely killed you, making me head of the department and neither of us want that because I'll get everyone killed within a week. Thirdly... it's a lot of mess to clean up and we only just had a new carpet laid last month and it would be a shame to have to close the lounge and do it all over again, costing the department even more money."

He looked Tseng in the eye, amused that he had three legitimate reasons. "I think they're sufficient reasons to kiss you to temporarily distract you, yo."

Last edited by Reno on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Tseng frowned at Reno's answers, he couldn't even deny the logic in them. "You will never tell anyone about it and you will never do such an action again. Do I make myself clear?" He lowered his sword and stepped away from Reno, walking over to his glass case and pulling out the scabbard for this katana.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 pm

"Your heart skipped a beat when I kissed you," Reno said gently, not wanting to push the situation too hard, but needing more answers than Tseng was going to volunteer.

With only a second's hesitation he slipped behind Tseng, wrapping his arms around his waist and nuzzling his neck. "Talking to you about it isn't telling anyone... and I'm not kissing you so I'm not breaking that rule either... yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: