FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General RP Chat

Go down 
+7
Kadaj
Genesis
Reno Nevada
Rufus
Tseng
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

General RP Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Sometimes there is no knowing what your characters are going to do next oO

... I think this is why Kadaj has been so quiet - because this wasn't the direction I was planning on with him XDD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Trust me when I say I know the feeling. *glares at unconcious and weakened Seph*
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:07 pm

*pets* I'm sure Sephy will perk up? XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Perk up.... okay my brain just hit the gutter as I was about to say that is certainly not his problem.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:11 pm

*facepalms* Yup, that sounds like a Seph to me - brain in the pants Razz XDD

I feel bad for fracturing/breaking DN's nose a little.... especially since I've trodden, full weight, on my dog before and caused no injury (black dog, laying on a dark staircase = no clue he was there ^^;;; ) so it's unnecessarily cruel but.... I'm just... unnecessarily cruel XD
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:55 am

We all just have to hurt our characters for a while.

*Pushes Cloud down a flight of stairs*
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:00 am

*nods at Cloud*

Though I would never push Zack down a flight of stairs... ;p
I think he's to solid for my weak ass to do that...
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:02 am

Darling... you have admin powers... >:3

Abuse them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:42 am

I think I'm too nice most of the time for it.... I only crack the hammer when I need to ;p

But yeah I think I'm picking on poor Zack enough in the main RP as is...

He's pretty much after this gunna get locked away by Rufus after this little stunt... ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:50 am

Nuuuuuuuu! I will save you!

I have to be nice to Jenova cuz she gets all the hates. ALL OF THEM! *flips hair*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:57 am

lol Well when things get a bit much Zack will be calling Yazoo in to help since I think Yazoo will remain faithful to mother ^^
Gives Yazoo a place to jump back into the RP.

Also Seph Zack gave you those Jenova cells for a reason hurrrr... up to you what you wanna do with them <3

I like Jenova in all honesty cause she's like an awesome villainess
plus she's got long pretty straight silver hair which is hot ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:00 am

Wait... = = Zack are you planning what I think you are planning cuz if you are planning such a plan I will plan to change my plans since your plan sunk my plan like a rusty ship chasing dicaprio's corpse to the bottom of the ocean.

Also thank you for the compliment, you're hot too. *said in a totally not creepy way*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:06 am

Um I was just planning to call Yazoo in next post...
The Jenova cells passed to Seph were only a mouthful because I secretly wanted a liable excuse for Zack to mack on Seph lul and something to give Seph a little bit of strength to fight almost on even ground with... given he just got a shot of adrenaline and mako... Zack didn't see the shot.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:10 am

And we all know the real reason...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:17 am

Phew. Totally not what I thought you were planning at all.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:58 pm

*whistles innocently over her plannings for Tseng*
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:07 pm

FYI Rufus is taking Zack, Seph, Denzel to Healin lodge to hide out if you're wondering where they're going...

Basically with Jenova in the building and Chaos on the way I don't see any reason to stick around do you ;p

There will be an evac announced, once that's done, that will be the end of the arc so if Jen wants to set fire to some stuff or whatever feel free ^^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Sorry gang since I'm back to work day after tomorrow I'll be closing this arc up in about 24 hours so if you want to get a post in before then please do so. Once the helicopter leaves the WRO that's it...

I'll start the new arc straight after though I promise...
I'll be at work for the week so I just wanna shift to the new arc before I get swamped with hours because of the D3 release...

So roughly this time tomorrow next arc will start
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:17 am

Sorry I wasn't here >.o It's been a bad weekend and I've hardly had my head on straight ^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Hello all ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Why hello! I play Sephiroth and Denzel, so expect me to be bugging you eventually for a Marlene and Denzel meet up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:44 pm

I meant post in the other General chat! XD Sorry, failed communication on my part, but hi! *Tacklehugs.* She's stalking us! O.o Yuffie -_- But she is! *Rolls eyes.*

https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com/t70-general-chat
The other 'General Chat' XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Okay folks there's not much we can do atm RP wise... so I might close this up soon.

So I'll give you til the 6/7th of June at the latest being I will be absent off and on for three weeks as I've been flung into work. So you have a week and a half to close up anything you need to do for this RP based day.

But before then I'll throw in a time skip (so on the 30th for me)... I'll throw a time skip into the RP for the next day. To give characters resting time and what have you not.

Then you will have a week to close up the arch because I know there are plans for Seph to go to Wutai and we can all part ways to do what we can while pride and mental wounds are being licked.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Sam and I were going to have Tseng and Reno have a talk that evening, but we can co-ordinate that outside of the RP seeing as she's (understandably) indisposed, and you want to close up the day ^^

So not a problem from me =)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:43 pm

thats okay...

if it's easier I can make the time skip (this weekend) to that night...

since I'm assuming all that has happened is all before mid afternoon...

and the next arc to be a new day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General RP Chat
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next