FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+5
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Zack
ADMIN
Minerva
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

What are you listening to? Empty
PostSubject: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:16 am

Just a easy thread to start it of, just write what song , Album or sound your listening to currently ^^

Pain - Know one knows
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: musik   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Korn - open up
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Slipknot - Child of burning time
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 am

Zack playing FFXIII
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 am

now I'm Listening to Zack Playing a game, no wonder why nothing gets done *pinches bridge of nose* n
Now I have to pick up where he left off but first...

*leans against wall to read a book*

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 pm

-.-; Geeeeeee thanks at least I beat that thing whatever it was called.... *motions at screen wildly*
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:10 pm

* watches Zack and picks abit of lint of cloak *

Im hearing something orchestral..
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 pm

*slaps zack in the back of the head*

Cool
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:09 pm

*flails*

What was that for?! T_T
I'm just feeling the love tonight </3 </3
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 pm

ah old tv shows..
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 pm

like Angel? I like Angel with the whole supernatural PI thing.... before it got all lawyer like -.-;
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:27 am

Yes Zack,Angel was it..its good,fills me with nostalgia
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Man I'm craving cake! >.>
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 pm

And I'm boooooooooooooored. oh well I spose I SHOULD sleep.... _0_ Zzzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Currently I'm listening to my dad's friend's parrot squawking like crazy just because I've left him alone downstairs -_-
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:12 pm

I was listening to Red Hot Chilli Peppers Can't Stop but my psp died T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Ah. Me no like red hot chilli pepper :S I'm more of an Avril Lavigne and Paramore fan :3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Yeah I only like probably about 3/4 RHCP songs... but that's it... I like something with a good beat in it that I can write fight scenes too... Paramore is cool though <3 to them

But much to Sephy and Vincent's distaste I like Gangsta Rap too lul... but old school stuff
My playlists vary for Rock, Rap, only sooooome pop, Happy Hardcore, Techno, Dubstep, old school metal and Chilled stuff

I hate most easy listening crap, polka, country and the death metal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Cool! I'm pretty varied too. I like pop-punk, pop, some rock, old stuff like Abba, Anime music, Final fantasy music (Duh! XD), musicals... I think that's it, no rap, Lady Gaga, Rhianna and Justin Bieber for me though, they all irritate me -_-
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:34 pm

I hate Bieber fever >.< *twitches* He just... annoys me... alot... and I almost died when Usher did a song with him... I grew up on Usher... T_T

Unfortunately I have no say on Lady Gaga I work in a Game store which the loop dvd always has either Lady Gaga or Rihanna on it it varies between the two... I can't even listen to Disturbia again and don't get me started on that freak Alejandro -.- makes me want to cut my ears off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Lol XD I honestly thought Justin Bieber was a girl when I heard him sing on the radio. And Rhianna's songs are inappropriate in my opinion -_- And Lady Gaga's just weird.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:45 pm

I was working in Sydney for a while and there was this Lady Gaga concert on... I didn't know then the next thing I know cause I'm on close 9pm I finish up work walk out to the food court and low and behold there's bright colored hair messed up make up and I'm going what the hell in three different packs of people I thought there was like some kind of con on.... I get home then find out it was a lady gaga concert....

But yeah this during the time I was listening to Kpop cause I had no access to anime music only parts of the bebop ost which might I add is freaken awesome! I like that blues sound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Lol XD Crazy Gaga fans. And cool! I tend to listen to music from Haruhi (The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya if you want to use the full title XD), that's pretty cool anime music. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: