FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General RP Chat

Go down 
+7
Kadaj
Genesis
Reno Nevada
Rufus
Tseng
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

General RP Chat - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:29 am

*huggles* awww hun I'm back to work today and I only got that one day to play around in

I fully intend and expect people to carry on without me.

as for the old man I was trying to write him with broken english but given the only broken english I hear constantly irl is maori or samoan was kinda hard =.=
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 am

I know it's unfortunate that we had to move along, but we did spend many days at a standstill. Your last post as Yazoo was 6 days ago. I have been where you have been, too. It's not the funnest place, and I know it can make you upset, but almost a week away from the board and we do have to keep moving or the board will shut down.

It might not have felt like a week, but it was. Again, I'm sorry we did it, but we had to.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Sorry my lovelies for holding things up the last few days. I've been in one of those funks where hiding in a chat with Seph has been just about all I can, and want, to manage. First it was the stress of mum's surgery, and now the stress of them rescheduling it quite literally last moment and now they'll be trying to "fit her in"... which is just... If they keep buggering around then she could lose all hope of repairing her eye y'know?

So I'm going to try and snap out of this funk and get back to RPing like I love and want to, and I'm sorry if my patchiness has been an inconvenience <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:23 am

That's fine hun.

So here's our heads up. Once the Wutai mission crew get back to Healin I'm going to end this arc there...
But for now my posts will be either either before or after work ~<3 so bare with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:36 am

Reno, hun, don't worry about it! Post as much as you can, and if that isn't much, that's fine! <3

Zack wrote:
So here's our heads up. Once the Wutai mission crew get back to Healin I'm going to end this arc there.

And alright, love. The fight in wutai seems to be dwindling down and the crew at the bar aren't doing anything too exciting.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Okay so I closed the old arc and opened up a new one. I don't really have time to work on a summary for it though...
Seph if you could please being I'm booked up to New Years -.-;

whoever wants to start can start the new thread I'm going to bed now.

Enjoy your x-mas you crazy people on the other side of the world. ;p

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:43 pm

I'll take the first post then, *Smirks*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:50 pm

and suddenly I'm worried -.-;

~<3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:36 pm

I feel we should be... *shifty look towards Nero*

Anyways yeah I can do that, I'll be working on it tomorrow, today is family Christmas celebration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:26 am

You know, you should be worried about my every post... you'd think after a year and a half, you'd get used to the feels! XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:56 pm

lol *huggles Nero*

Hehe np I'm working through till the day after New Years so next seven days I'll prolly only be on at night my time @_@
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Letting everyone know that Nero and Cloud have taken up Vincent as well.

....*twirls guns* yep.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 am

OKAY MAIN RP ANNOUNCEMENT...

When Seph and Zack get Denzel back to Healin and get settled.
We will be ending the arc.

SOOOO what does this mean. All other main interactions NEED to be tied up.

why? Because there will be a week long time skip.

Sooo I will give you all SIX DAYS max to do so.
Hopefully this will be enough time.

Please make sure all actions in main RP are closed up and you are settled where you're happy for your character to be, to rest up for said week.

Thx

~Zack
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:00 am

Sorry I've not been replying - brain has been selective on what it wants to do, but I will try to find a way to make myself post in main <3
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:38 am

Oh God, a week time skip? That does not work for Nero...

Okay, okay. Six days should be long enough for me to think up some way to make this work >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:19 am

As you know, Cloud/Nero/Vinny may Mod Aerith however you need in reason...so get things going.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Yeah apologies in the week long time skip.

Seph and I were discussing it yesterday.

It's just taking into account other plans and actions going on atm in the RP.

A week gives Denzel enough time to get over mako poisoning (there's only so much mako infection one can write about I suppose)

This also allows for the new SOLDIER army to be up and running and their training to have started as opposed to having the General getting side tracked by events in main again. >.>;

Also planing on most of the WRO to be up and running again so there can be other locations to have interactions with. A day is not enough time for it to be completely fixed up in.

There are several other little things in the works that can't be done til more time has passed.

I didn't want to make it to short but didn't want it to be to long either.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Oh, no, I wasn't asking for an apology or explanation, love! It's fine: whatever you think is best, you know we stand behind you! Just trying to think about every other aspect of the RP, it could mean Cloud, Kadaj, Angeal and Genesis could travel off to Kalm. Vincent and Elena could retreat.

Nero and whatnot, no idea what I'm gonna do there...... I may just go ahead and make our section of the RP pretend it never happened, because there's no logical maneuver I can think of, >.>

I'll just talk to Rosso and Aerith about it, drag Loz and Yazoo into the conversation and just figure something out because I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 am

Right so to the end of today because that marks the end of the six days you have had to close up. Finish up anything you need to (if you can't you can PM the other in your group and do a discussion and do a recap post in the next arc).

I won't be closing up right now. Given I'm up till like 12ish most nights that's about another 12 hours on my end.

So jump on it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:20 am

I vote on travel time!!!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:24 am

lol if only I'd do that if I could too ;p
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:20 am

Timeskip happened. I moved people within reason. Nothing dramatic and nothing that I would say would be shocking. If anything is bad or evil, just let me know and I'll change it. People I moved are: Aerith and Rosso (to the Forgotten City), Kadaj, Angeal and Genesis (to Mideel), and Elena (to Healin).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General RP Chat
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8