FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General RP Chat

Go down 
+7
Kadaj
Genesis
Reno Nevada
Rufus
Tseng
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

General RP Chat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:44 am

*tries to hold Denzel back from running to arena*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:00 am

In RP or Battle Arena?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 am

Clouds going to be mumbling incoherently, and sporaddicaly, so between myself and any who want to vwnture near him i was thinking of letting you guys help me drive him insane.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Well it's gotta be me for that Cloudy <3<3

Anyways 24 hours and I'm gunna finish up this arc. Since poor Jen has irl issues. I think it's lingered a bit long.

We can continue in next arc if need be. But yeah so those who aren't sleeping and need to do stuff... this time tomorrow... current arc will be closed!
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 pm

I'm quite content to leave Kadaj where he is with Jen until he feels ready to RP again if Loz and Yazoo are also ok with it - we could do a chapter focused on the 4 returning to the WRO, re-starting SOLDIER and all that, and then at a later time run a Jen/Remnants arc parallel to it?

Just a thought ^^; The three of us will still have characters in main, but it gives Jen the time he needs. After all, in war there are always little lulls where nothing seems to progress XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 am

That's fine by me... sorry e-mail didn't notify me of a reply here >.<;

I'm cool with a parallel arc running alongside the SOLDIER signups arc ;p
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 am

No worries my love XD

I'm glad it seems like a reasonable idea ^^ I don't want Jen to feel like he's being left behind and I REALLY want to see what happens with Jen and the remnants so XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 am

Same here <3<3<3

I don't want to leave her behind either...
But I do want to start the next arc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:12 pm

So now that Vincent has lost control of Chaos, Chaos-Vinnie is obviously going to be another threat to everyone, I had a few ideas on what we could do with him.
A.) Chaos isn't controlled by anyone and he's an extra threat to everyone.
B.) Chaos is controlled by Jenova, and is almost like Jenova's little "pet". He may get infected that way, not quite sure.

--OR--

C.) Hojo gains control of Chaos and he would probably become a big new threat to everyone.

Anyways.... what ideas do you guys like best? Jenova and Hojo/Yuffie, I could probably use some input on if you like either choice B or C.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:42 am

C namely cause we need more Hojo doing bad shit ;p
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:57 am

I'd also say C so we don't have yet another enemy on another front and Jenova isn't given more toys to play with. With everyone and their brother infected that's plenty already.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:31 am

Alright, I'll go with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 am

Ah. Sorry, I didn't see the thing about a parallel arc for Jenova and the remnants until just a moment ago. If you want me to move the post just let me know.

As for the Chaos thing. I think option C is our best bet. It will make things a bit more complex and it will provide a more "tangeable" enemy in contrast to the scuffle with Jenova, which has been predominantly a psychological war front up to this point.

Now, I know this is going WAY WAY WAYYYYYY back to when Jenova and Nero were planning an alliance but it is still cool for me to make the corrupted summons at some point? I held off because Nero was supposed to finish his fight with life before we did so but then he had to leave. I could play it that she copied his energy signature when they had fisticuffs.

Last edited by Jenova on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:08 am

Yep as far as Chaos goes I've talked it over with Yuffie, and we'll be going with option C, we'll be embarking on some evil plotting starting tomorrow :3
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:28 am

I personally like the idea of corrupted summons, as it will give them something challenging to fight without attacking each other.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Jen - The parallel arc was just in case you wanted to take an extended amount of time away <3 We didn't want to make you feel like you had been forgotten, but wanted to keep the story moving at the same time ^^

I say we... XD <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:52 am

Ah. Okay. Thank you for letting me know. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:46 am

You got the go ahead from me for the corrupted summons! <3<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 am

*thumbs up* Coolies. I will work that into the story fairly soon. Also, did you guys decide if you wanted Jenova to make an arena and if so do you want it in the main since it is only for plot related fights?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:52 am

Jenova wrote:
Now, I know this is going WAY WAY WAYYYYYY back to when Jenova and Nero were planning an alliance but it is still cool for me to make the corrupted summons at some point?

THIS is happening.

In fact I was even going to pull it out if Zack and Seph double teamed Nero on that fight (if you remember something about a dark red light). Corrupted summons had two meanings 1) Corrupt FF7 summons 2) Bring summons not from FF7 (other FFs) to this RP as corrupt constructs.

Nero, for those that are new, is basically the host of the Negative Lifestream (go check FFwiki on that, if you're wondering), which mirrored when Weistream was the "good" lifestream (white/black duality theme we had), and I asked Vep (at-the-time admin) if it was alright, since materia (including summons, supposedly) is condensed lifestream/mako and he controlled such. Zack, acting summon, approves.

EDIT: I called Zack acting summon instead of Present Admin..... lolololol

EDIT 2: I will go back to plotting with Jen as we used to do so many months ago.

Last edited by Nero on Thu May 03, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I love you guys <3)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:06 am

Woooo I'm a summon! and here I thought I was only a KH D-link <3<3

But yes I approve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:17 am

I'll summon you... to my bedroom *wonkwonkwonkwonk*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:31 am

^////^;;; Um... lul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:33 am

*Gets whacked in the back of the head by the admin hammer that Zack's too nice to wield*

Anyway, yes. Evil plotting. Will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:08 pm

^-^ Oh my... Yes. Many evil plannings. *snickers in the corner with a glow-y eye and crazy hair*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General RP Chat
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next