FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

absents leave form! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Of course my lovely <3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah don't worry about it, if you need me to do anything while your gone just give me a kick, or a to do list, whatever works.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 am

I'm back, omg I'm so sorry guys!
Things have been so hectic here, the whole family (me, mum and Trisha) was sick a week ago, throwing up and diarrhea and all that fun stuff.. very nasty bug.. and we're getting over that nicely now.

On top of that mum found out today that she has Influenza A, so I'm just waiting to get sick again.. joy -.-;

I'll try to catch up the best I can tonight, going out of town for Trisha's bday tomorrow but I'll try to post night, apologies if I don't.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:42 pm

That's fine... I was ill too for a week and a bit so I know... I just had to work over that period of time. =.=
So long as you and Trish are feeling better that is all that matters! And just over a month and I can actually hug you two again!

Also fyi RL wise I'm still pretty busy. One more week of hell then straight after I'm heading out Weiss's way on the 20th/21st til the 24th...
I want to give Weiss a hug and to get my shit back. I trust her I just don't trust nor like her mother so yeah.
I'll try to get a somewhat better 3G phone before then so I can post on the go... But I will see... might be another cheapo k-mart job.
I got so much I gotta do and sort out it's stressful. So if I don't jump on posts for the next week and a half.
Forgive me but I need to get stuff sorted before I go home T-T
(I will try for at least one post as either Zack or Rufus a day depending on circumstances @_@)

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:31 am

Some advanced warning that it's "Scavenger Hunt" week on one of my sites, which means as part of a 10 man team I need to work my behind off to complete between 250 and 500 tasks....

... As you can imagine it's long, stressful and time consuming. I'll be about as much as I can (and if I'm about a lot, you can imagine I've just about given up on the contest lol!) so if I'm a little patchy on being here and replies - you know where I am!

If I'm needed then you can grab me on my MSN ^^
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 pm

That's okay ^^ I'm going to be absent for a fair bit now...

I will have this as in my Wed off BUT I'm at work mon, tues, thurs, fri.
Then Sat-Tues next week I'll be out in Queensland collecting my stuff from Weiss and posting some of it home >.>;
I'm retiring Rufus in main for now, because there's not much I can do with him atm.

So I'll try to keep Zack a bit active before I go...
But when I come back from QLD I'll have more time to RP. As my Casual hours kick back in ^^

I'll try and keep in contact but my current phone has no auto scroll available for CB so I'll lurk the forums in txt speak ;p
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Hey guys.

Life's been a struggle lately. I've been back and forth in the hospital and I'm on new meds and all.

I miss you guys.

I'm also going through some tough personal choices and I don't even know anymore.

I want to come back, badly. I do. And I will. I'm visiting my family far from home for a wedding now, but when I come back I'll try to stay permanently. Things have been hell.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

*snuggles* We'll still be here when you're ready to come back <3 You look after you and we'll see you when you're able to be here ^^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:18 pm

It's okay Cloudy! Just know that we're doing okay... we miss you, but take all the time you need, because we understand ^^
*huggles tight*
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 pm

*huggles* You take care of yourself. We miss you but focus on yourself first.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:36 am

Last minute heads up, because I totally forgot about it, but leaving tomorrow and will be out of town until Wednesday. Cell phone service is spotty so I likely will not have any access to the internet.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:07 pm

np hun! Obviously I'm in the same spot so just be safe! See you when you get back ^^
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:02 am

Babysitting for Dani on and off over the next 4 weeks >.o If it wasn't that it's decent money (and slightly less hassle than telling her to bugger off) then I'd not be doing it but... eh...

Will be leaving Weds evening (not sure when but after 6pm GMT I assume) and won't be back until Saturday morning. Will most likely be completely without internet *twitches* They don't have a computer any more.. just a ton of laptops that will likely be a NIGHTMARE to get someone to part with =|

And this... THIS... is why I need a smart phone ;_;
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Not a problem I suspect everyone will be in and out over the next few weeks... myself included ^^;
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

*chuckles* Yeah, it's the season for it <3

Thankfully it's only ever 1-3 days a week without internet but it's enough to drive me mad Wink XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:44 am

*wanders in like a half-beaten creature*

Hey all. Hows things?
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:02 am

Hey you <3 It's good to see you ^^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:02 am

hey Jen 'sup hope things are slightly better for ya!
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:31 am

*huggles Jen* hey you

Yaz: remnantyay
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:31 am

Okay sorry about the lack of me I'm sort of distracted with the whole going home in 3 days time, so it's the little things I'm trying to sort through....

I'll be in and out but posts will be irregular... sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:09 am

No worries my love <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Also forgot to add that 24th I'm moving my stuff from my mum's house to er... somewhere that I don't know yet.
In fact I don't actually know where I'm going... this will be fun!
Probably Hornby with my step dad till I can get some funds together.
I'm not looking forward to it but oh well.

So fly out today in just under 16 hours... then end of next week moving again so fun fun fun...
I might completely vanish and if I do I apologize.
My nokia browser update won't let me post on the forums anymore so this will depend on interwebs on where I end up.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:52 am

you can come over and borrow my net anytime love <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Cheers hun. We still have net here but we're just on a house hunt... got to be out of here on monday at the earliest. I'll hit the posts up tomorrow after the catch up with Grace, I got this maddening headache atm that I'm gunna try to sleep off...

Sorry for the delay ^^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:36 am

Okay so our move is tomorrow and we have two days to do it in! So I'll try hit some posts up tonight when brain turns on then that will be me until we get interwebs at this new place.

So while I'm afk for a few days have fun and I'll catch up when I get back and into this new place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: