FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

absents leave form! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 am

Well, thanks to some storms today I'm down to 0.10mbps. Means I can barely open a damned thing.

Tried to contact my ISP on their online help - waited half an hour and then they said "Sorry, there is no one to handle your complaint at this time."

No point calling, it might be 24/7 365 now but they won't bloody help if they even pick up =|

So... angry, tired and fed up. Will be about as much as I can be <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 pm

I got a promotion at work. I'm the assistant manager of my new store. Plus no net til the 17th Seph if u need 2 move things along just npc me. You have permission to do so.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:22 am

My father died yesterday morning.. so I don't know if I'll be in the mood to post for a bit. I'll try to get on soon though.
Sorry guys who are waiting on my posts.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:01 am

Don't worry, take your time Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:43 am

As a notice I will likely be disappearing this week and even after that I may be slow. Over this weekend my family has come to a very depressing realization. We have multiple dogs and our eldest has been getting worse and worse. She is now skin and bones and cannot get up on her own. She manages to crawl a little distance sometimes but that's it and daily we clean her of her own urine and feces. She refuses to eat anything but hot dogs and lunch meat, but we knew this time was coming. This December she would have been fifteen.

So after much debate and not wanting to watch another pet die, I watched my last pet die and it was traumatizing. The other two went quickly but the last was very slow and painful, we will be putting our beloved dog to sleep. We got her during a very hard time in my life to replace our first dog who was my closest companion. I do not know what type of shape I will be in and I will try to at least keep up with main with 1 - 2 posts a day.

If you really need me you can PM me and I'll be alerted by email or you can tell Reno and she knows how to get ahold of me.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:46 am

*snuggles* There's nothing that I can say to make this any better, but you're doing the best thing for her even though it's a heartbreaking decision.

You take the time you need <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:53 am

*A blast of rose petals falls on everyone*

My looooooooong awaited return has finally come :3.

>:3

..... >:3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:57 am

YAY! *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:03 am

*Licks Seph*

Fun fact: I've always had a condition for under-eating, but when I was at the hospital, my doctor had to sneak in chocolate milkshakes from McDonalds because I could not eat the hospital food (it was groooooooosssss). Yay for cool people, XD.

*Licks Seph again*
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:49 am

Good to have you back <3

And thank goodness for good doctors who understand the inedible quality of hospital food!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:25 am

It just made me want to get better so I can go to my kitchen and make my favourite dishes... XD

And glad to be back,
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:46 pm

*chuckles* If there was ever an incentive to get better, you definitely found one XD <3

Hopefully we can get a few RP balls rolling soon~ Things a little dodgy lately with everyone in and out with personal issues - which is fine, I have no issue with people needing to take time away (we all do it after all), but it will still be very nice to get everyone back, know that they're doing okay and be able to move forward =)
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 am

Yes, yes, I know what you mean.

I'm rereading the arcs I've missed, all like o.oooo
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 am

If you need me to I can attempt to hash together summaries, I need to get off my lazy butt and do that anyways...
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Welcome back Nero *nodnod*

and I should be back now guys, the funeral is over and things should.. should get backt o normal now...

*cough* though the wife brought me (and herself and reno) ffvii for pc.. so yeah I love you
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 am

*Licks happily*

Always good to have something to cheer you up, :3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:34 am

My dog died in the middle of the night last night so I will be absent for a while. If there is anything that requires my attention as mentioned before you can PM be. I will be alerted to the PM via email.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Sorry took me a day to get into this... Got my net back on yesterday but I'm in the middle of an adenomyosis fit so hate my stomach.
I have hours at work and I'm now an ASM so yeah it's new... kinda like marriage.
I will be on before and after work and my Friday and Sat are my weekends so I will be here then and there.
But got Borderlands 2 coming out this week and Fifa 13 >.>;

I will catch up on non main RP posts on Thurs after Borderlands release.

^^ See you on the main RP board
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:01 am

I'm going to be gone for a bit. My sound stopped working so my computer has been shipped to the apple store.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:50 am

I'm not absent, but I'm working on getting caught up... I think I may wait until the next arc to insert my characters back in. I just don't see an oppertune moment for Cloud or Nero to pop in the Lodge at this time. XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:57 am

Not unless he's grounding Denzel for getting mako treatments.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:03 am

FFFFFFFF

I just realised I had no idea where Healen Lodge was until now.

I was thinking about how could Seph want Cloud to cross water without an airship or a boat, then I was like... wait... where IS Healen Lodge?

Guess what. I'm a dumb ass. It's like right next to Shinra HQ...
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:03 am

I read a fanfic with Rufus having a lodge near where Mideel was and for all this time I thought it was there---yeah I'm just gonna *open mouth; insert food*

BLUUUHHH I feel stupid now, so yeah. Yeeeeeaaaaah. Blond moment. I'm not blond, though...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:13 am

He expects him to swim of course! It should be simple for the man who defeated him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:06 am

*Mad dashes through the water*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: