FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

absents leave form! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 am

Sorry I haven't been on... things haven't recently been going well here.

I was in the hospital for some time and just came home on Friday... a lot of complications I don't want or need. I'll be okay, though.

I'm still readjusting and all that. Strung up on so many meds it's not even funny.

On the bright side, I'm back. It'll take me some time to get caught up/kick start the muse, but I'll start posting.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:17 am

*sees the Cloud and tackles* You're back! *glomps*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Glad to see you are in working order again. Try to rest well.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 am

Okay, before I forget, I won't be around this weekend. I'm working at a retreat from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening as well as setup for a good chunk of Thursday. I will be back by monday probably by the afternoon once I catch up on the sleep I won't be having over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 am

Np take care and have fun.
I won't be round next weekend I work and then there's the con...
Finally hoping to get to see Vic... or Christopher Lloyd. (that's right Emmett Brown from Back to the Future)
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 am

Hey everyone. I just wanted to update you on whats going on. My work are pains in the asses over this change in hours. they are dragging it out and making it HELL on us all :/ I am not impressed at all. But we should -FINALLY- be changing over on monday (sun for you USA people Razz)

Yesterday I went in early to finish early and I had energy and almost a stirring of a muse! Its just more proof to me that the hours are killing me. I am going to try and catch up next week so i can start being active again. Frack I miss you guys and this place!!

Anywho loves you and will be on soon <3<3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Change of plans, I'm around for at least one more day. As some of you know I got pretty sick yesterday and thus am not able to work as I had intended to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 am

Hey guys, I am going to be leaving for a while. Hopefully not for too long but at least two to three weeks. I am pretty sure I managed to tie up any loose ends in the main but if I missed something pm me before wednesday night and I will fix it.

Some stuff has managed to happen in the wonderful real world and now I have to figure out how to get things working the way they are supposed too again.

In the mean time I will do my best to keep up with the story so that I don't fall too far behind and I will try to keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:17 am

*huggles*

You just worry about taking care of yourself. You shall be missed.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:28 am

*hugs* Take care Jen and I hope things work out <3

((And sorry I never posted Kadaj's response to being slapped >.o I was going to do that tonight XD))
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 am

Take care hun! We'll see you when you get back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm feeling ill and I have back pains and my brain is dead so I'll rp another day, possibly tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm

No problem, you take care of yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

I will. I might take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Forgive my sudden absence, my 7 month old kitten Harley was attacked and savaged by a big dog the other night and we had no choice but to have her put down.
Her back leg was broken and pulled from the socket and her stomach and abdomen was torn open deep into the muscle.

I will be back when I recover from this tragic upset.

R.I.P Harley Quinn Davison 10-11-11 - 16-06-12
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Yeah I heard about that sweetie.... *huggles* take your time
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Whelp seems I will be absent Sun, Monday and Thursday for the next five weeks till my boss gets back from Europe...
and this weekend I might pop into chat box before work but don't expect to see me because I got myself sick... again.
I'll try get a Rufus post in main tonight and that might be me till Tues my time...
as I'll need to rest up the best I can before and after work... cause this thing is kicking my ass...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Get well soon Zack!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:40 pm

I'll try thanks Yuffie
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:01 pm

*huggles* You just take care of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:41 pm

*snuggles* Get well soon my lovely <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:20 pm

I would try but by the time I head home I feel like shit again T_T stupid air con on the trains =.=
Day after tomorrow I can finally rest up for a couple of days. *lets out a breath*
Work really needs to train another person up for opening. I'm making myself worse.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:13 pm

*pinches the bridge of nose*

okay so one of the casual's at work decided to take off to Israel... (random I know) but that leaves the store with only me, the ASM and one casual (who works at another store) to run the store while Manager is away.
Lets just say I'm going to be unable to actively post constantly because of this...

So I have tomorrow off then nothing until this time next week and then after that I will have Sat/Sun only off for the following TWO weeks.
I apologize in advance. I don't even have proper time to get rid of the tail end of this cold/flu (which I still have).

After that I will be sorting out my return to NZ so this will be touch and go... >.>;
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Damn >.o

Bless you sweetie =( We'll be here when you can be <3 Until then we can amuse ourselves, don't fret ^^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Thx I'll try to be on AIM or MSN when I get home cause I got this doujin deadline to do before the 7th or 17th... I can't remember >.>;

So if you see me say hey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: