FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

absents leave form! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:51 am

Hey all. I will be on tomorrow. Not feelin too hot atm.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:52 am

No problem, take your time to get better Cloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:03 am

Get well soon Cloudy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:54 pm

My internet decided to rebel against the website last night and this morning. It seems fine now but I don't know how long it will be fine for so if I mysteriously disappear, my internet's rebelling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:08 am

Hey guys, I didn't forget about you. I'm just letting everyone know that there is a death in the family and we are trying to deal with it. Hence my absence. We are in the process of moving my husband's sister and her five kids into town to live with their grandmother for the time being. I will try to get back as soon as I can. If I am not back by the 26 I give Zack license to move my character as needed to progress the story.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 am

Aw that sucks, my sympathies to your family *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Jen =( My thoughts are with you and your family <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

np hun I know what that's like alllll too well.

Do what you can and take care okay?

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:46 pm

*huggles* Take care and my condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 am

Thank you all very much. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:20 am

Welcome back! Smile *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 am

Opening just about anything is too much stress for my connection to handle right now. It was doing ok and then it went "I don't like you at ALL" and now I'm buggered again.

Calling them in the morning to tell them that this isn't on and they NEED to fix/replace the line. Whatever it takes =|
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:23 pm

That's not a problem.

I've got some long ass shifts in the next three days... so I'll be here before leaving for work and after buuuuut just so you know that's a five hour return trip these days on top of shifts that are 6+ hours to 9 hrs long...

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Bless you sweetie *snuggles* We'll see you when you sneak on, eh? <3

Also, massive apologies to Jen and anyone else waiting on Kadaj. He's being a grumpy buttface =| I prod him, he rolls over, puts the pillow over his head and mutters muffled obscenities. If I do manage to get him to say something it's usually weird or out of character so... I'm working on him <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:49 pm

hahaha yeah I got dicked over today my shift got cancelled and I WASN'T told... so hung round in the city. Window shopped annoyed the boys at work the OTHER store for a bit before going to my home store and dropped off my uniform and annoyed those boys... Watched the yaoi show they put on for me ^^;

I'm so pissed though cause I couldn't nap on the train on the way to work (stupid insomnia) and I'm not tired now to sleep so ASDFGH! >.<;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:46 am

Hey all. Im letting younguys.know.tha ti will.no longer be playing cloud. Sorry bout the short notice. Been feeling out of it lately. Didnt want you guys.to be waiting around be wwiting around.for me. I will keep inntouch if incan i had fun bye guys.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 am

*hugs*

That's okay sweetie, we'll miss you!

Don't forget to pop back in sometime and say HI!!

~<3

edit:

Cloud if that was you who PM'd me it got deleted before I could read it when you deactivated your account.

Last edited by Zack on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added note)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 am

You will be missed, *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:44 am

Hey guys, just letting you know Yazoo is back in the hospital :/ They think its a viral infection (we are hoping for a gastro one, but they are not fully ruling our norovirus yet x3x; )She will be there at least one more day, maybe more depending on what they find. It takes 24 hours to run the test they have to do on her, so still waiting.

As for me everytime I try and catch up something happens. I am so sorry for all waiting on me, and i promise Iwill get back here soon. I am trying to catch up so I can get back into things. (work now wants us to work from 9pm-2:30 am instead of 6:30pm to midnight. this is not going over very well at all.....)

So yeah, again sorry for all waiting on me, I will get back on here soonish. I love and miss you all.

Will try and update on Yazoo too. hopefully she will be home in the next few days and nothing to bad is going on internally... again
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:49 am

*huggles* Give her a hug for me, hope it's nothing too bad
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:07 am

Yeah I felt like something had gone down there. No rush sweetie! Make sure you're both okay first and formost.

*luffles on you both*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:32 am

Hope everything is okay, sweetie. Give her a big hug for me. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:42 am

Hey now, you two take as much time as you need. There is no reason to apologize for it!!

We understand and wish you the best of luck! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:33 am

Might not be on much tomorrow since it's my birthday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:03 am

Happy early birthday Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: