FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:30 am

Hmmm... I don't think I ever met Joe... Maybe in the 1st disc but I can't remember. *Shrugs and throws candy.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:40 am

He is mostly a sidequest character. Though, you do meet him when you do the chocobo racing to get out of Corel prison in disc 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:42 am

Joe knows Cloud, and has probably met Tifa, Cid, and Cait Sith. But no Yuffie. Sure enough the rider of Teioh/Hyperion in FF7 and Crisis core.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:42 am

Ah, I never really paid attention to chocobo racing XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:17 am

Gah. I am so bored. What are youse doing for Halloween this year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:55 am

My Hallowe'en was cross dressing at work to scare people. But I'm finally out of that skirt... ANYWAY, you?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:18 am

I didn't do anything

Though I ate half of Weiss's snickers and half of her muesli bar... I ached way tooooo much from the walking I did... I walked for nearly 2 hours ><

I soooooo did NOT get lost >> okay so I got a little lost *shakes fist at Brisbane CBD*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 am

I'm stuck at work so I can't do anything. :/ Oh well, perhaps next year. May just get sloshed at home or something equally passy-outy.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 am

I'm all for passing out! But it's the middle of the day and I gotsta make some phonecalls...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 am

Hah hah hah hah. Well, I just decided I wanted homemade hot cocoa with a little Kahlua. That seems to be doing the trick. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:53 am

yeah I wish I could... but milk and alcohol for me = I stop breathing... so yeah I'll just stick to my water... and the lack of motivation to pack my shit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hentai lab thread   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:42 am

lol just couldn't keep a straight face while reading that thread.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:55 am

We are such weirdo's in the OOC threads... Feel free to join in on the insanity sometime ;p

and btw I'm not EVER coming back to Brisbane in summer *dies of heat* I'm so used to my frosty little country... Vin Weiss I don't know how you two are so used to this...

I think I prefer the much cooler climate of Sydney... without going as far as freezing my ass off in the south island...

And I've soooooo had to much V! damn you 500ml can for giving me the shakes I'm so going to have a headache tomorrow from it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Jenova wrote:
Hah hah hah hah. Well, I just decided I wanted homemade hot cocoa with a little Kahlua. That seems to be doing the trick. ^-^
Just want to say.. I freakin' love some Kahlua in my coffee. Though I think I love a bit of Bailey's in some iced coffee more. >3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Alcohol + coffee = best creation ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 am

Yes. Yes it does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:15 am

Truer words are not often spoken. Spiked coffee = really happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:55 am

I just realized that what I wrote makes no grammatical sense. Dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 am

*pat pat* Its alright. Spiked coffee does that to people. >.3

Wait wait wait wait... How did I miss that Nero was cross dressing for Halloween?
For serious? If I can lose another 10 pounds I am going to do a Paine crossplay at some point.

Should be amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:43 am

Lol, I'm not sure I could do any cosplay that reveals midsection again. I got mad crazy stretch marks from when I was pregnant. D: If I could, I'd love to do Rikku again. Or Harley Quinn. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:45 am

I have a really bad scar from when I was little on my stomach but using a crapload of shea butter seems to be doing the trick. I also do a vitamin E wrap a couple times a week.

That would probably work wonders on pregnancy marks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:59 am

True, but I've also got a tattoo on my midsection, and no amount of shea butter will change that. ^^ I love my tattoo though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:15 am

I always cosplay men cause of my androgynous ness don't got the boobs to cosplay girls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:17 am

I have sort of the opposite problem. ^^; Too much boob to dress like a boy. I'd totally dress as Link if I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:10 am

Oh. Well, there are ways around that. Prop make up can do just about anything. ^-^

It just depends on how true to the character you want to be I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next