FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:29 am

*huggles Zack*
O.o I'm scared of going to see my grandad, purely based on the knowledge
he won't know who I am and this upsets me. I mean we've never been awfully
closes, but I deeply regret thet fact we've not seen him much at all.
He lost my grandmother about 5-6 years ago, we didn't even know she was sick,
until we got a phone call at around 2am saying they didn't think she would make it
through the night. We went to visit and they only let my mother in as she was too
ill for grandchildren to go in. She died the following morning. This is part of the cause
of my grandad having altzhimers/dementia. She did everything for him...

My mothers grandad died earlier this year. His wife, my mum's step-mother, knew
something wasn't right, and did nothing...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:47 am

Next time someone you know goes to visit Tif, just get them to ask if he remembers you, the less he sees you, the more likely it will be that he will forget. T-T That why my grandfather forgot who I was but remembered my other cousins they lived close. For me, my mother and brother it took 16 hours to go see the family and that included taking a ferry to the north island. So yeah never hurts to give it a shot.

Also I totally only got three and a half hours sleep! >< I got woken up by an ant crawling over my arm o.0 not once... but TWICE! added with the humidity in my room -.-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:58 am

Yeah I know this.
I'm still trying to find out which home he's in.
Only getting hold of my family is a nightmare for
some reason... Hopefully my dad will find out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:17 pm

huggles Tifa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:24 pm

I just wish that elderly people were immortal, that way we wouldn't have to lose anyone we cared about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Sadly that would lead to a depletion of this world's resources.

And a skewed political system.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:09 pm

I will never want to be an immortal... I keep thinking like Highlander and stuff... plus the concept of watching loved ones grow old and die around you... nope.

As much as I love my family... I would not wish immortality on them. To me it's a curse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:16 pm

would be no problem for me I'd love to be immortal I'd be sad when my friends died though but I believe in reincarnation I'd find them again ^w^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 pm

I like reincarnation that's a better option for me that way you can forget shit and start over >>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:11 pm

I believe in reincarnation, I'm just worried that I'd never find them again in their new life.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:02 am

Heh I think this life I was lucky cause I knew who they were... it was an odd thing to explain. When I meet my best friend in highschool. She was with my best friend at the time. I was just standing there like a dunce because even though I'd never seen her before, everything felt like I knew her, I'm one of the lucky few I guess I grew up in a spiritual background with my mother and as things go, if a parent/grandparent/etc has it its a hereditary thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 am

*Shivers* I dislike the idea of living life over and over and over again. Even if you forget. I just don't like the idea of living more than once. This planet kinda blows a good chunk of the time. Hence my escapes to the interwebs and video games. I just can't imagine having to do it repetitiously.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:53 am

Live life repeatedly? *shudders* No thanks, I personally don't believe in reincarnation but I do believe in a life after this one, but that's the way of my religion and I'm pretty solid in it, have been my entire life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:56 am

To be honest, I don't care. I'll live my life to whatever I want and I'm going to take the chance that there may be nothing after life... I mean, it's funny, isn't it? What could no-life be? I mean, yeah... I don't know. But I have many more years, many things I wanna do... I'm gonna do my best to do it all, and if I don't get some, well, dratz, but I'll still be happy.

On the bright side, not to offend anyone who is religious, but if all the gay guys go to hell then it's going to be one FAB-OULUS place! Hehe,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:59 am

Pffft, oh Nero...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:04 pm

XD luffles Nero
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 pm

I'd like to be reincarnated in the past that would be freaken wicked... to go back instead of forward where it was a tad more exciting.

I wish someone would create the time machine already! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Someone came into college dressed as Red XIII They had a furry mask that covered their entire head and everything! It was amazing! I got to hug them :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:39 pm

*is jealous of Yuffie atm* You don't have any pics do you? *chibi eyes of pleading cuteness*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Unfortunately no, I was too nervous to ask if I could take a picture :S But apparently it's one of my friend's friends so maybe they'll bring it in again or something. But as soon as they came into the cafeteria I was like "That's Red XIII! That's so Red XIII! It's got all the markings so it must be Red XIII!" XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:19 am

= =; I may be stupid for asking, but which character is Joe? I don't remember him at all.

Was he the childhood friend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:23 am

I dunno. I can't remember a Joe :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:25 am

Wait.... it couldn't be the chocobo Jockey. = =; Could it?

Last edited by Jenova on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:27 am

Maybe. I honestly don't know :S Possibly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:29 am

Omg. It is. The dashing man with the black chocobo. We have an NPC. *confetties*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next