FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

General Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:38 am

I think my holiday plans on the day is sleep in if my body allows me, call my bro, have a smoke... or five <3 treat it like a day off work, like I did last year. but at least I don't think I'm working boxing day... last time I did that.... AFTERSHOCK. @_____@ *bouncy bouncy* I'm still apprehensive about being in a mall. I know it's a different country but those things hanging from the ceiling... I fell like they can crush me... still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:00 am

Awww. *pat pat*

It sounds like you could use some Aftershock. (The drink not the feeling.)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:09 am

lol I'd rather a big cock ;p

General Chat - Page 32 DSC00901

<3 best energy drink EVAR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 am

OMG. I just snort laughed and blushed at the front desk at work. ^///^ Oh I must look so special atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:49 am

I'd rather get my hands on some blue bawls. Wink
General Chat - Page 32 Bawls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:50 am

Nero wrote:
Red XIII wrote:
I'm still waiting on Lucrecia to answer in the RP so I know if she's coming with me and Yuffie. D: But the arch ends tomorrow. Should I just assume she's with us and go with it? ><;

I've heard little of Lucky in the past few weeks, which is weird since she's online quite a bit usually. Though Christmas is a family time, and family is... a sensitive subject with her.

Knowing her, as a person, I'd say go right ahead. I've RP'd with her before and she hates holding people back, so if you drag her into a situation, she'll adapt. Just say she's going with you, and I'll talk to her as soon as I see her.
I did, and I will. Smile I'll let it go for a couple hours to see if Yuffie will respond, then I'll post and be done for now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:04 am

*bounces* OMG. This next part should be epic. Can't wait to see what happens in the next arc. Though, playing a villain-ess is a freaking nightmare. I write something and then I feel bad for being so harsh. *is stupid head to desk-ness*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mwhahah   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 pm

always loved playing the villain myself...oh the fun, how many parties were killed before they realised their true enemy was amongst them, plotting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Yeah. I would do that but my DM always threatens to banish me to Ravenloft at the slightest signs of... well. Anything. Then again I find it easier to be the villain in a TbT for reasons that I'm not totally certain about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The evil villain Joe   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Hmm...an army of evil chocobos swarm anyone leaving Midgar, amongst them can be seen the shadowy silhouette of him...the prince of chocobos Mwhahaha (...just wants the army of evil chocobos).
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:59 pm

I <3 villains but I was told I can't be a villain because I'm too nice =.= well that's what I was told so I kinda wanna try it. >____>

Ooooh if you make an army of Chocobo's can I has a chocoobo chick to nest in my hair like Sazh cause it's just adorable, WANT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Chicobo   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 am

Hands Zack an EVIL chicobo... you asked for it. Don't blame me if it rips out all your hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 am

Hah hah hah. Come to the darkside Joe. Jenova can make you an army of evil chcoobos. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Daaaaaw don't be like that Joe T_______T

I like my hair... do you know how long it takes to get these spikes just right? ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:00 am

If the yaoi thread is any indication, the stuff you use is fast acting. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 pm

LOL!

<3<3<3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:07 am

I'm derailing the thread! >D I'm getting married~! I'm slowly getting excited. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:52 am

For realz? Congratz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:56 am

Yes, for realz. =^^= Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Waaaaaai!!!! SO CUTE!!!!! <3<3<3

Congrads sweetie...

So derail away! it's worth it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:54 pm

^ True story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 am

-throwing confetti everywhere- I'm trying to set up a reservation for the reception. The restaurant I want to use apparently doesn't take reservations until the day of. D: That's terrifying! I don't want stupid stuff to ruin my day. ;^; Everything else is so unorthadox, lol. Instead of a honeymoon we're going to go watch Sherlock Holmes. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy Going to see Sherlock Holmes instead of having a honeymoon sounds epic! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Ooooh Robert Downey Jnr and Jude Law Mmmmmmmm now that is a honey moon I'd like Nom Nom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:33 pm

O...k... O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next