FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 am

wooohoo that will be Saturday for me i think and I'll be working

fail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:15 am

Oh Murphy, your law is so strong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:39 am

stronger that sephiroth no way!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:00 am

Nothing is stronger than Sephiroth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:12 am

so true so true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:25 am

Cloud is, apparently Mr. Going to lost to him three times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 am

cloud sucks seph onlyl let him win, the creators said so
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 am

Cheers on that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:28 am

Mhm... I'm sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:08 am

nods tis true tis is tis is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 am

I beg to differ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 am

bounce nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 am

When Seph fights he toys with people... which is sad because if he just did his job right then he wouldn't keep dying.

I love Cloud I do he's awesome buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Seph is stronger, just he doesn't fight at full strength because he's mean... >>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:33 am

Everyone says Seph is stronger but he lost against Cloud THREE times.

I mean I get how Cloud needs to "unlock" his power and all that since he's a ball of angst, but he has potential which surpasses Seph's power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am

vincent will tell you he read up about it the creators said if seph was serious he'd beat him easily

*huggles sephy* i'll protect your honor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

Hmmm, well winning and stronger aren't the same really. But I do believe Sephiroth is the most powerful character in FF7. Though he's only "Not half-bad" in Dissidia. XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:30 pm

I am a fan of Cloud to the death I love the little emo so much... The fact that he can defeat Sephiroth three times I'm soooo proud. Seph though I believe is stronger... it doesn't seem to matter if he wins or not strength wise he's just it he's that bad guy that toys around and gets killed for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

I love playing sephiroth with no Shirt googly

but I would like to Play as Weiss someday ^w^
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 pm

There was an interview ages back with the creator about how Sephiroth was defeated and how strong he is compared to Cloud on Advent Children,He said that Sephiroth could have Killed Cloud with ease but due to Sephiroth being basically immortal he doesnt care if he gets 'defeated' He just returns to torment Cloud for the rest of his life. I can find the source if you want but it might take bit of digging.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Okies, I think i've officially lost my thread in the roleplay..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 am

MJ if you need help pm Vincent or Zack they'd get you up to speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 am

Sweet thanks!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:04 am

I actually remember that article, though it was in the Advent Children Ultimania.

Basically the way that Sephiroth's will works is that the planet won't/can't absorb him, so even if his body dies he can bide his time and make a new avatar to possess at a later point. Something happened during seven that essentially made him imortal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 am

which is totally epic for me XD yaaay immortal seph!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:56 pm

So i get to beat up on Sephiroth for the rest of my life. ....... Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next