FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

General Chat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:32 am

haha cool =P now you can get a Avi picture. XD
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:40 am

Yup! Well, not now now because it's 11:40pm, but when my dad stops doing technological stuff I can put the picture up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:48 am

nice ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:48 am

Yuffie wrote:
Yeah, "Darling." in that accent gets so annoying DX But well done! Azul's pretty easy, you shouldn't have any problems with him Very Happy

I got my laptop today, but dad was doing technological stuff on it so I haven't tried it out yet. It's red wit bkack keys and black around the screen, so I named it Vincent XD
I think the fact that I had to fight her multiple times before finally getting it right made me hate her voice all the more! lol
I hope Azul's not as hard as Rosso the Crimson was! I'll take him on tomorrow and let you know.

Vincent the laptop! Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:55 pm

Yay! Vincent the laptop is alive!!! :3

And okies ^_^ Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:29 am

Awww, shucks guys I'm sorry!!!
I've repiled now ^^
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:47 am

Tifa wrote:
I've repiled now ^^

Its all good ^^ how have you been anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:20 am

Nice pic, Yuffie! XD
I beat Azul tonight XD! He was easier than Rosso. Still tough, but more predictable. On to Nero now! yippee O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:32 am

Thanks. It was the best one I could find.

And Nero's a nightmare! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:10 pm

I better start getting back into it, you'll finish it before i even get to Rosso at this rate XD
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Genesis wrote:
Yuffie wrote:
Yeah, "Darling." in that accent gets so annoying DX But well done! Azul's pretty easy, you shouldn't have any problems with him Very Happy

I got my laptop today, but dad was doing technological stuff on it so I haven't tried it out yet. It's red wit bkack keys and black around the screen, so I named it Vincent XD
I think the fact that I had to fight her multiple times before finally getting it right made me hate her voice all the more! lol
I hope Azul's not as hard as Rosso the Crimson was! I'll take him on tomorrow and let you know.

Vincent the laptop! Nice!

do you want me to follow you or should i stay with the group?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:52 pm

What a Face

This is creepy stalker face watching you from the shadows, noooo I'm not bored ;p
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Lol Yuffie, when I read your post in the RP,genesis as daphne lol...I also had a image of Vincent eating a donut (dont ask why) and when you said Sephiroth and Vincent to team up after the awkard moment, Vin chokes on the donut and coughs around, icing on his face XD ...yeah lol early morning imagination =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Hee hee ^_^ I thought it'd be funny if Seph and Vincent paired together because of the tension XD

And, because it's kind of funny, here's Yuffie's reasons behind everyone's Scooby character.

Vincent = Shaggy - His hair's always messy
Sephiroth = Fred - His hair isn't messy (XD)
Zack = Scrappy - Scrappy's a puppy. Enough said.
Genesis = Daphne - He looks kind of feminine *Is killed by Genesis fans.*
Yuffie (herself) = Scooby - She's star of the show! Razz
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:07 am

i'm not feeling well so my reply may be in a few days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:53 am

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Poor Seph in and out of bed T-T

*sends luff up the stairs to where Seph sleeps*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Vincent wrote:
Tifa wrote:
I've repiled now ^^

Its all good ^^ how have you been anyway?
Not too bad, just preoccupied and a little distracted.
You?
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Yeah Ive been good,Just kinda marathoning Supernatural seasons mainly lol almost through season 5
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:05 am

onto Season 6 now woop woop,cant get enough bounce
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:17 am

I'm Back and Alive hurrah! changed for the better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:12 am

Okay. To try to catch up:

Well, it would be nice if they would redo Before Crisis on something other than a cellphone. Though, they said that that would be after they finish the work they are doing on kingdom hearts atm and if they did decide to do something to that affect it would be on the 3ds because it used the camera on the phone edition.

Regarding the wonky controls for DoC, did you switch the cross hairs to automatic and not semi atuo? That makes the game much easier if you aren't used to shooters. And yes. Rosso's voice is demonic. Though, I seriously thought that she was a cross dresser with that horrific annunciation and deep voice.

Regarding Tidus. Yes, he is a clown. Kinda reminds me of some love child between Ellen Degeneras and Meg Ryan. For serious. And that laughing scene was... special in the sense that X-2 was special. But I agree that Tidus and Yuna make an adorable couple. Oh. And that Seymour boss fight can suck a guado. *shakes fist*

On a funny note: my friends and I used to take our finished X files and we would just throw Blitzball tournaments and make a party out of it. On the big TV it was pretty amusing cuz we looked like we were watching a football game with the way we would carry on and yell at the players. ^-^;

As for Dissidia. = =; I love that game but I finished everything. EVERYTHING. I got every special ability and mastered them. Every item, weapon, accessory, and accomplishment, and THEN they released 012. *falls over* For serious though, 012 is really really good for anyone who is looking into it. They cleaned up the mechanics quite a bit and the world map was a really nice touch. It made it feel more like a Final Fantasy title rather than a fan-service brawler. But yeah, shirtless Seph vs shirtless Tidus. It was like.... 🎅 :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

@Zack: I miss Crisis Perverted like whoa. You have no idea. It still makes me sad that Schala and them disbanded. I think the guy behind Axel is actually working on the Dissidia Project though. That is pretty funny. Its kinda ironic how Hojo and Kefka ended up being the amusing ones in those parodies.

I think that is everything... wait. No. Jenova needs her own game.
It would be really neat if you actually got to be the villain in a FF game. Especially since her story takes place 2000 years prior to the events of VII.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 am

Well Jenova is kinda hot for an alien life form... I'd play it... >>; I'm just saying
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:17 pm

GIVE ME A SEPHIROTH GAME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 pm

I could do with more Cloud games. Very Happy They would all be epic Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next