FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Baby blue eyes widened as the blond ran over, "Zack!" 

Cloud dropped to his knees by the raven haired SOLDIER as he felt drops of rain. "Not this... not this again..." The last time Zack died... He pushed his hand onto the man's chest and a green orb on his bangle began to glow a pearly white. Instantly, he channelled the Cura spell onto the man. 

Unlike the others, he was unaware of Zack's current Jenovian status, though none of that mattered. "I'm not watching you die, not again..." His eyes began to water as the rain continued to fall. The wounds, they looked like they were from the Masamune... which only meant one thing. But, that too, was irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Finish this battle quickly and see to Zack, make sure he survived this. He should have never come, he should have ordered him to stay knowing that Nero and Aerith would be there. But he had never thought, never suspected that Jenova would reappear as well. The blood stuck to his hair and skin, he could taste it on his lips and in his mouth.

The only thing steady in his mind was that he had to end this before Zack lost too much blood before anyone was able to get to him.

He stepped forward and his gaze locked on Nero as he watched the trade in battle between Kadaj, Angeal, and him. The hatred seemed to burn a hole inside of him, left him hollow. The only thing that mattered right now was bringing about destruction to Jenova, the one who twisted Zack, and to the ancient who pushed him into Jenova's arms. Sephiroth moved and the magic powered up within him as the four materia were summoned around Jenova.

Positive lifestream, negative lifestream, it didn't matter where he drew his power just as long as this ended.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:08 am

Zack blinked as Cloud came into his view of the sky.
He heard the panic in the blonde's voice.
Zack was about to tell him he was okay.
When he felt the materia. Their was a flash of green.
It was almost instant. He was healed.

Zack sucked in a deep breath, before he reached up for Cloud.
He pulled the blonde down in to a hug. "I'll be okay Cloudy, promise."
Though he wasn't sure in all honesty. He glanced to Seph's direction.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, at the time you were mad with me." He let out a breath.
Hopefully he was far enough away from Jenova to not go bat shit mental again.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:26 am

"I don't care," Cloud admitted. His hand holding the materia trembled, continually channeling the spell. "I knew it wasn't... I mean, I never would have guessed it would have been Sephiroth, but... I figured, that..." He avoided eye contact as he looked at all the blood.

It was just like the day Zack died for the first time.

Cloud shook his head, "I figured it would have been someone else... I... I always, really liked you; even when I was just a little cadet, you're always smiling, always so strong and just... What you did, for me... died, for me... I just, -- I'm not good at this, emotions, feelings. Sorry... I just, when you came back, I... I didn't know what to think or how to feel and I was in love with you, and you were with Sephiroth, and ShinRa and everything that happened..."

Blue eyes continued to water in the heavy rain, "I thought, maybe, when this was all over, I could tell you... I thought, maybe, when I told you, maybe you could... feel the same way, about me...

"I kind of knew that it wouldn't happen, that it was just some fancy I thought up in my head." Cloud stopped the healing spell and inspected the wounds. "You always had so many people falling for you, including Aerith and apparently Sephiroth as well, so why would it be me of all people? I'm just... If Sephiroth makes you happy, then I don't care. I just want you to be happy. You've been good to Denzel, and Sephiroth's good to Kadaj. You've got him and your own family, so I'll..."

He sighed, "I promised Denzel I'd give Sephiroth a chance, I know, but... You've got yourself a small little family now, and when this is over you'll be happy with them, and I know that if I wanted to, you'd let me be a part of that family, but... I don't really want to be in that picture. I don't want ShinRa or Sephiroth, and I'm not ready for any of that, and I may never be, so... Once this whole ordeal is over, and the world is safe, I'll do my best to keep out of your life."

He looked over to Zack, "And I'd appreciate if you did your best to stay out of mine."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:50 am

Zack let out a breath. He didn't know what to say, not straight away.
To stay away from Cloud. He pulled Cloud close holding him.
He just shook his head as he continued to hold Cloud close.
It wasn't fair for Cloud to ask him that, the blonde didn't know how much he meant to Zack.

"Don't. You can't make me stay away."
He kept his arms round Cloud holding him there.
"I'm tired of being their puppet, I'm tired of being Jenova's puppet. I just want to be me again."
Of course the best memories of when he was himself involved Cloud, Sephiroth, Aerith, Kunsel.

"When this is over I'm gone from ShinRa I'm leaving I've had it. No more I want my life back."
He gave Cloud a look. "Of course I always pictured us together when I thought it was going to be over."
His death had prevented that what if scenario though.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:12 am

There was a small light in his eyes that returned when Zack spoke those last words, but...

"Idiot." He sighed, closing his mako-blue eyes and shaking his head. "Don't say things like that when you're with Seph... and I'm sorry, I guess... I'm sorry I'm doing this to you, but I don't want you in my life. Not anymore. It hurts, Zack... it hurts, seeing you and knowing that every god damn inch of this planet always puts something between us... It doesn't matter what it is... Whenever I got a couple days off as a cadet, you were on a mission... When you came back, you were forced into ShinRa... and, I mean, when you died..."

Cloud shook his head. "I'm sorry, Zack, I love you, but..."

He closed his eyes. "I can't stand him. Sephiroth, I mean. I try, for Denzel, to get along with him, but he just... I hate him. I don't care if it was Jenova, I don't care if I'm wrong, or if I'm being irrational, but I don't like him. I can't stand him. And when this is all over, I don't want anything to do with him. And if that includes you, then it's for the better."

He looked at Zack and pushed his lips onto the man's cheek, placing a soft kiss before pulling away. "I know I'm being stupid, so I'm sorry. I just, I can't look at him without thinking about, about... the slash on Tifa's chest, Nibleheim, Meteorfall, and just, everything... I... I even went so far as to try to make Kadaj more like me so there would be one less bit of Sephiroth in the world, and in the end... Kadaj still wants to be family with him, even after I... I told him he could live with us, and work at the bar... it just... it sounded like such a great..."

Cloud closed his eyes and pressed a hand against Zack's chest, checking for wounds. "Forget it. All of it. We can talk about this later... How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:36 am

Zack understood Cloud's pain. He had been there at the beginning when Sephiroth lost it.
He remembered running through Nibelhiem looking for Seph and Cloud.
Saving the boy from the building. Seeing Seph newly revived. He had been weary.
It had triggered all those memories. But unlike Cloud he truly knew Seph before the madness.
The man he was, the hero everyone claimed him to be. Zack knew both sides to the man.

Cloud loved him and he felt like shit for it. This wasn't how it was supposed to end up.
Zack knew he had only been crushing on Seph forever.
Since he was a cadet but meeting Cloud had changed something.
"I'm sorry, Cloud." His hand went to his face. Why did seeing Cloud like this make him want to cry.
Like he had purposely ripped Cloud's heart out. If he had known sooner.

Cloud was checking him for wounds and he was sure they were gone.
Zack was emotional right now, if Cloud didn't want to see him ever. He could try but it would kill him inside.

"I'm feeling like shit Cloud. I let her get in my head again. I let you and Aerith down."
He kept his arms round Cloud. Zack knew he couldn't walk away from Seph.
Cloud still hated the man, but to cut him out because of Seph he understood.
But he felt selfish he'd didn't want to loose contact with Cloud.

"If I had known when I came back, but I thought you and Tifa were you know... and Aerith wasn't answering me when I wanted to know why we were here... Then Jenova was there right inside my head. I don't think I'll ever feel okay again Cloud. But physically I think I'll live. So long as I know you're living, I'll live."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:10 pm

Zack, just... shut up... Cloud closed his eyes and shook his head. "I don't, I don't... I don't want to talk about this anymore." His hand patted Zack's chest, making sure the wounds were good and he sighed, moving his hand away. He felt his eyes water and he shook his head. "Look, I just... all I'm asking is to leave me alone, alright?"

He sighed.

"I... don't want... Just go be happy with Sephiroth. Make sure you stop by the Seventh Heaven a lot, keep Tifa and Marlene company... make sure Denzel's looked after, make sure Seph's good to Kadaj, and that's it. That's all you have to do and I promise you, I'll be happy."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Zack let out a breath and he finally let Cloud go.
He knew he shouldn't have pushed it. But he had been feeling selfish.
There was no way Cloud or Sephiroth would even stand in the same room after this was over with.
He knew that. Yet he wanted more out of it.

"Okay Cloudy. Sorry."
He stood up slowly picking the sword up.
"I'll return this once we're done here. Just let me borrow it for a little bit longer and when this is over with, I'll be gone from your life, from Aerith's life and from ShinRa. I promise. You won't ever see me again."

Zack felt the familiar pulse inside his chest. Jenova toying with his emotions again.
Maybe it was her, he wasn't sure, or it could just be a good honest broken heart.
It was definitely a worst pain than dying.
"Can you make sure Aerith knows that I am sorry, I really didn't think things would turn out this way."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:51 am

Cloud got up slowly. His mako-enriched, baby blue eyes gazed at the Hollow Blade he had given Zack, following it's curve with his eyes until he reached the tip. A part of him wanted to say Keep it or I don't want it anymore... A part of him just wanted to give the entire Fusion Blade to Zack. Because, without a weapon, maybe he could just never have to fight again? He was tired, tired of fighting and losing something every time he won.

He won against Sephiroth in the reactor, but lost Zack. He won against Jenova, but had lost Aerith to stop the Meteorfall. How many times would he fight to win, only to win and lose?

Closing his blue eyes, he slowly shook his head. "If you want to say sorry to Aerith, you should say it yourself... I mean, I don't know what's going to happen, it's possible if I have to... if I have to send her back to the Lifestream, myself, then you won't get the chance. If you don't get the chance, I'll let her know... but, sorry---I'm contradicting myself."

He glanced down the streets of Edge and shook his head. "After Aerith ran after you, I tried to find Angeal, but couldn't find him. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Zack looked at Cloud. "I'm sorry for everything Cloud, for dying on you and not being there to help you and your friends through everything."
It felt like he was performing a break up speech or something. He had to change it.
Make it seem like this wasn't a final good bye.

Zack gave Cloud a small smile. "But know that I'm proud of you. You raised a good kid."
Zack placed a hand on Cloud's head and ruffled the spikes and grinned.
"When we're done, I'll send Denzel back to you or Reeve, I won't let ShinRa keep him."
He wasn't going to run away from ShinRa and leave Denzel behind.

Zack looked to the sword.
"Don't worry about saying good bye to Aerith for me, you've done enough for me already just by living. You made me feel like I actually accomplished something in this life."
He glanced round to locate Aerith. "Take care okay Cloudy? I'm gunna go finish this once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Zack's words were both kind and painful. They were the words he wanted to hear since he was sixteen, but that's also what made them hurt. He didn't want to hear them once, or twice or three times... he wanted to hear them everyday; he wanted to hear Zack's voice every day. He wanted to wake up to Zack calling him 'Cloudy' and hide under the sheets, cuddling with him. He wanted so much more, but as the rain fell in silent Edge, Cloud looked to the ground and shrugged. 

"Give Denzel to Tifa. She's his real parent. She does all the work. I'm just... I'm too tired to fight anymore. I mean, even the Planet wants Kadaj and Sephiroth out there—maybe my time's over. I never wanted to be a hero, never wanted to be a big brother to Denzel, and I never wanted to fight. It's time for a new her, I guess." 

He took Zack's sword and merged it with the rest of his weapon before handing it back. 

"I can't do anymore. I've done what I can. It's your turn, Hero." He offered a wry, sad smile and closed his eyes. 

"And, try to make it painless, for Aerith. Send her back to the Planet… she's an Ancient, maybe she'll be free from the corruption on the other side. We failed her, Zack. Well, it's not my first time failing her, but make this right again. End it quickly, if you can... but she's not a weakling. She doesn't have her staff, so get in close range. If you give her distance, her magic will tear you apart."  
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Zack wanted to argue with Cloud about the parent thing.
Especially since Denzel looked up to him, but he wouldn't.
He wasn't the one who took him in, Cloud and Tifa were.
"Okay I'll talk to Denzel when I get back to Healin."

He took the blade and looked at it before glancing at Cloud.
"I'll do what I can for her. I promise Cloudy."
That was going to be the hard part, if he did in fact send her back to the planet where would she go?
The negative lifestream? He didn't want to send her there. She deserved to be with the planet.

'Minerva please take her back if I do this, it's all I ask of you. Take her back. It wasn't her fault.'
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:57 pm

Cloud nodded.

That was all he could do.

[Exit, stage right]
(Taking Cloudy out of the Edge-event for a bit)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:51 am

Zack left Cloud and he clipped the sword onto his back.
He had Cloud's weapon now. He'd always wanted one admittedly.
But not at the point of Cloud calling it quits.
Zack kept the sword on his back. This was Aerith he didn't want to appear hostile to her.
He didn't want to hurt her at all, but if she didn't stop he guessed he would have to.

He approached her and stopped in front of her.
"I'm... sorry. I would like to continue where we left off, but I know you have feelings for Cloud, he has feelings for me and I'm with Seph. This is really messed up and I apologise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Aerith nodded.

"I had feelings for you as well, Zack. You were my first love, Zack, I had twenty-three tiny wishes, wishes you wouldn't remember them all, so I had just one wish, the wish that was all of them. I wanted to spend time with you." Aerith said as the tears once more began to fill her eyes.

'Wake up Aerith! He is with Sephiroth now, your murderer. He will never love you as you did him! Aerith mentally slapped herself. It was time to stop being held back by the past, and to move on. Zack did. Cloud did. Both of them changed to the point that Aerith wouldn't recognize them anymore.

"Your apologize isn't accepted. If you were truly sorry, Zack, you would avenge my death a long time ago, not sleep with my murderer. You never truly loved me, you just used me for what you needed, but that time is over. Isn't it?" Aerith asked with a slight smile on her face that flowed with bitter tears.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:19 am

Zack shook his head. "What I needed?" He gave her a look.
He was completely shocked. To hear such bitter words from her mouth, it hurt.
"I admit some things happened and I changed I guess, I let Jenova get the best of me. But you've changed also, you let that negative lifestream get the better of you. But don't ever tell me I used you. I didn't. The reason I died. I was running from Shinra to come back to you."
The moment he said it, he regretted it, was this their first argument? Did he just blame Aerith for his death?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:38 am

Aerith felt as if she had been slapped.

"I never asked you to run from Shinra, I'm sorry that you even fell from the church ceiling! That I even met you!" Aerith yelled, only to fall silent still reeling from the shock of Zack's confessions and her own poisonous words.

Maybe it was true, maybe the negative lifestream had something to do with her bitter thoughts, or maybe it was because that her love was now in love with her murderer......
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:31 pm

"It's not like I had a choice!" He couldn't believe he was shouting at her.
"I didn't want Cloud or myself to spend our lives in Hojo's lab."
He was more than upset right at this moment.
"Not when I knew you were waiting."

But despite how angry he was at her he suddenly pulled her into a hug.
"I'm sorry! Okay. You were the first woman I loved, who I could see myself spending time with."
He wouldn't be able to send her back into the life stream by force.
Zack was not going to let the negative lifestream take her. She was to pure, to kind for it.

"Everything is so messed up and I'm only trying to fix it. To give everyone the life and a planet to live on like they deserve after everything they've been put through, be it ShinRa, Hojo, Nero, Jenova. Whatever they suffered. I want to just help them have their lives back."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:43 am

"No," Kadaj replied with a smirk, his hand dropping from Sadamune. "I just expected to get close enough." The shard glowed brighter as the teen's hand wrapped around the hilt of a weapon's ghost that was forming. "You can take a weapon that has form... but you can't take from me something that exists only in my hand."

He turned the blade, the ghostly visage of Souba glinting in what light there was in the growing darkness.

"You never expected me to succeed, it's why when in contact with you I changed. You thought he was the only one who could bring your salvation, and he failed you twice. I succeeded in doing everything you told me to - run ShinRa around, get them tired, recover your remains and become one with them. If there was a flaw it was in your plan. I was always your only faithful son... and yet I was always the one that mattered least to you. A pale shadow of my father."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:27 am

"Just like you never had a choice to be with my murderer!" Aerith cried as Zack had pulled her into a hug. The rage of emotions threaten to swallow all of her reason. The little bit she did have.

"It isn't fair, Zack. I waited for you, but you never came back. I lost you and when I finally came out of the Lifestream, you end up with a man. A man that killed me, and tried to destroy the planet that you die trying to protect." Aerith sobbed as she clung to him as if she was drowning and he was a piece of floating wood that was keeping her alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:27 am

Nero instantly snorted, "F-Father?"

Angeal's foot crashed into his forearm and his hold over his gunblade broke. Nero was so overcome with laughter he didn't mind that the kick sent him off the ground. Grey wings expanded and Nero lifted off the ground, pressing his hands to his face as he giggled wildly, completely overcome with manic hysteria.

"Father? Sephiroth is what you perceive as a father?" He smiled wildly and giggled, "But, then, that would mean Zack would be your mother, wouldn't it? And then I would be your grandmother, so how could you have ever been my favourite son when you were just a toddler compared to my son and your father?"

He snickered and smacked his knees several times, "Oh my! I really needed this laugh, oho, ohoho!"

Nero's green eyes flickered red for a moment as the ground below them began to rumble. He looked to the side and gazed at Sephiroth. He giggled slightly before raising a hand to the sky. Pausing for a moment, a breeze gusted his silver hair to the side before his hand pointed downwards.

The earth cracked; a great rift began to divide the ground beneath him, attempting to swallow Angeal and Kadaj.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Zack's hand stroked the top of her head as he kissed her forehead.
"Nothing has been fair to either of us has it?"
He kept an arm round her, if he could calm her down he could calm himself down.
The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her emotionally even more.
"I didn't know it would happen, I hurt alot of people by choosing that path."
Aerith obviously was hurt, Cissnei had been hurt and now he had hurt Cloud.
"Nothing I do will make up for the pain I caused all of you. But I can't take it back without hurting Seph." Zack let out a defeated breath.
"He kept me sane when Jenova was bouncing round in my head. Telling me her lies. Promising me a better life than I got. If he hadn't I doubt I'd even be here. I'd be dead again."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:20 am

As soon as his sword was free, Angeal pulled it back, although he had to pause and shake his head as he heard the maniacal laughter.

Angeal moved to swing for Nero but the ground started rumbling and cracking, forcing him back and away from the others before he fell down a hole. He dug his sword into the ground to stabilise himself a moment, having to turn his head more to see what was going on and how best to act next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:33 am

As the ground cracked, Nero flapped his wings and sent himself further in the air. Everyone here, at one point or another, was his lost child. Sephiroth, Kadaj, Angeal, Zack, Cloud... except for one. His serpentine eyes closed. Aerith. She was the only one he had no dominion over via Jenova Cells, but he did have some control over her from the power that fueled her. From the dark energies that had warped her from the gentle soul into this monster. Nero opened his eyes.

"He kept me sane when Jenova was bouncing round in my head. Telling me her lies. Promising me a better life than I got. If he hadn't I doubt I'd even be here. I'd be dead again."

Oh, dear Zackary... is that how you feel about mother?
Nero chuckled to himself and turned around to see Zack and Aerith. Little boy... silly little boy. You were wise the bleed out my cells; but, if you want true freedom from me, then you will have to experience a pain far worse than bleeding.

His hands came together.

A burning red light, dark and musky, flickering with vorpal essence, surrounded his hands and Nero focused on it. What he was charging up was nothing but the common spell to induce Berserk, though it was concentrated in a wild manner. It's very manifestation was causing Nero's body to tremble. So thick, so hateful... Nero closed her green eyes and began warping the spell into something new. The red spell had suddenly changed into a sapphire coloured one, shimmering with the lights of the ocean and sky.

Nero threw his hands upwards and the spell was cast on Aerith, funneling into a space vacuum. The energy began to manifest in Aerith's body; soon, two ghostly and incorporeal white wings rose from her back. They were phantasmal and would induce a 'Magic-Berserk' to the flower girl. Since you try so hard to run from mother, Zackary, let me use the girl whose heart beats fast and flutters only for you as my tool against you. Only remember one thing: This is the path you chose. You chose this life and these events are consequence of your selfish desires.

If you don't surrender now, Zack, it will be quite the fitting end for her, don't you agree? Slaughtered by you, using Cloud's sword, to defend Sephiroth. I wonder if you have the audacity to commit this crime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next