FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Once Lazard had left, Rufus let out a breath of his own.
Part of him had wanted to have a go at the man.
The other part he hated to admit was that he was glad it was him.
Lazard was fairly better to have around than man they both shared a gene pool with.

Right now he couldn't wait til he left Healin and the sooner he got to the WRO the better.
But first they needed to wait for Kunsel, Cissnei and Cid to return.
Cid would have to suck it up and they could get a ride possibly.
Rufus really needed to get some of the private choppers fixed and placed out here.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:55 pm

As soon as Zack mentioned that it was Lazard, Sephiroth stood. One hand was placed against the door frame as he leaned over him in order to watch. He had not seen the man since he had abandoned him just like Genesis and Angeal. The idea of facing him now was not something that was taken well within his mind. They had once worked closely, he had been his subordinate, the war leader while Lazard handled the business matters.

But he was no SOLDIER, Lazard could never understand battle. Shoulders stiffened slightly and Sephiroth returned to his desk as he attempted to focus on the file before him. His attempt to do so continued until the knock echoed.

"Come in!"

Though if it was Rufus to reprimand them on their distraction the younger blond would not find him too amiable.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Lazard steeled himself, as he heard the call and he stepped into the office, shutting the door behind him. It was more of a relief than he could think to admit seeing both Zack and Sephiroth alive and seemingly well. Things were different now though. What would have been a slightly more relaxed atmosphere was tense, and it was due to his own actions.

He had been compromised and left without a choice but to leave, that had been the only thing to justify his continued existence in the past; he still felt that guilt of abandoning the department, but nothing could be done about it now.

His eyes flickered between the two a moment, for once in his life he was without words.

Dealing with Rufus was one thing, he always had a sharp comment or other at the ready if he ever needed, but these were people that he respected, cared for and in the end, ones he'd let down. What could he say?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:24 pm

The green eyes locked intently on Lazard and remained unblinking for a long moment. It had not been difficult to face Genesis or Angeal, but their reasoning was understood. They did not leave an entire department leaderless. They did not leave him with the responsibilities that he could not fill.

The silver haired general leaned back as his gaze remained on Lazard.

"Welcome back," eyes remained locked on Lazard and prepared himself for what was coming. He would not stop anything Zack wished to say. He had left both of them.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Lazard returned Sephiroth's gaze steadily, and a silence stretched for a few moments longer, “Would you have me back?” he asked, he wouldn't know what to do, if the answer was 'no', he would probably stay around, just to keep an eye on Rufus, but his involvement with what Sephiroth and Zack were doing would depend on what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:40 pm

((I have permission to move Cid and Cissnei back to Healin))

It took a much shorter time once he was able to meet up with Cid and Cissnei. To put it simply Kunsel was glad for the ride. Once in Healin he had separated from them with a wink towards Cissnei and then hurried back in. First was to report to Rufus, then maybe find Zack.

It had been a while since they had actually talked face to face (make that years).

It took a little while but finally he managed to find the president. Kunsel stepped in and flashed a grin as he reached for the pot and poured himself some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Would they have him back? The addition would certainly make things easier and right now that was something that they needed. Eyes lingered back on Zack for a moment before he turned back towards Lazard. "You are welcome to return, assuming Zack does not have a problem with you doing so."

It would be another they would have to work around however with Lazard's aid they could complete this task far quicker and have the few moments they wished far.

With any luck they would be able to have a few moments to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 pm

The blonde nodded slightly, it was a start at least, perhaps he would be able to start making amends for his abandonment, it had not been as logical as Genesis or Angeal's, he'd been caught and cornered, left with no other option but to leave without a word.

“What do you say Zack?” he asked as he turned to the other, relieved at least he seemed to be doing a lot better than when they'd last encountered each other.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:24 am

Zack blinked for the moment, still surprised that Lazard was here with tem again, like the old days.
"Sure, why wouldn't I? It'll make this job easier."
Granted Zack knew this round of SOLDIER intakes a bit better Lazard could definately help.
He knew the mako procedures, on a more documented level.
Lazard could probably point out the better options out of the selected.
When they actually got hero ugh the selected.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:34 am

Rufus glanced at Kunsel as he poured himself a coffee.
These casual sit downs seemed to become more nad more common.
Though he had been told this sort of atmosphere was less threatening tha behind an offical desk.
He actually preferred the casual approach more with those he trusted.
Lazard had been one to catch him off guard, which left him hardly any choice.

"Kunsel. I'm sure Zack will be very happy to see you."
Of course if Kunsel was here that meant the Shera was.
So he could hopefully vacated sooner rather than later.
Less time round Lazard would do them both good.
But he knew he would need to bring Lazard on board.

It would be better than having the man run off and hide like Cloud, Angeal, Genesis had done.
He would rather have Lazard stick around and have him watched.
"What do you have to report?"
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 am

Lazard nodded, “It is settled then,” it was a relief, at least he could make himself useful, “Rufus has given me a very...brief account on what has been happening,” he told them both, “And I learned of some things while I was in the Lifestream, so at least I am not running in completely blind, well,” he chuckled to himself, only realising that his glasses were in hand and he was cleaning them, it was so habitual that he didn't realise when he did it half of the time. He was at least feeling more relaxed with these two than he had been talking with Rufus.

“If you bring me up to speed with what you are both working on, I shall get settled and see what work I can take off your hands.”
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:39 am

Sephiroth nodded and then pointed to the stack of files on the desk. "These are our recruits. We have enough mako for a hundred men and need to present the names to Rufus by noon tomorrow," he leaned back and one leg crossed over the other before he glanced down and paged through his current file.

His gaze settled onto the file and motioned to Lazard to pull a chair up. "We will be testing leadership potential come the morning so the numbers must be selected by that time.

With Lazard there they would be forced to stay focused, and he did not very well trust that that had completely slipped Rufus' mind in this assignment.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 am

The blonde nodded and pulled up a chair beside him, that was a lot of reading to be getting through, but he'd slept long enough, so to speak.

“I will take the joys of battling with Rufus for you, if you'd prefer,” he murmured; he would rather be on the opposite side of the world to him, but they needed to get on with things.

He took one of the files from the pile to start reading through.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:19 am

Zack flopped into his seat with a semblance of a pile that he had been working on before.
"I want Kunsel in there regardless and Seph and I were discussing not just recruiting from WRO for SOLDIER."
Zack glanced to Lazard. "I know it means Mako enhancing for example Turks. But it's something."
He hoped Lazard could offer some insight into this.
Especially if ShinRa had done it before and had it worked.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 am

Lazard considered this for a moment and nodded slowly, “It is something that should definitely be considered, particularly among the Turks, we will need all of the best skilled operatives that we can get, especially if resources are so limited. I am somewhat aware of the threats that are apparent, Jenova moreso than this Nero, however I am aware that neither should be taken lightly.”
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 am

"It is certainly an option that can be offered," Sephiroth glanced up and his gaze flickered briefly towards Lazard. "The Turks are limited as well, and it will take time to gather the files of our other options. If we are to look at them then we need the information now."

And it would take dealings between departments, that was another thing they did not have time for. Sephiroth's attention returned to the file before him as long fingers turned the page.

"Jenova has gone into hibernation, the real threat now is Nero. He has the power of the negative lifestream," the green eyes lifted once again. "The same negative lifestream I once manipulated."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:08 am

Kunsel flashed a grin at that as he collapsed into a chair across from Rufus. "Oh I bet he will, either that or think I'm hiding in the ceiling above his room watching his every move. Like I don't have anything better to do... he really should give me credit," he shook his head. "That's what cameras are for."

He stretched slightly and then the grin fell from his face.

"There has been no sign of Weiss," he said and arms crossed over his chest. He tilted the chair onto its hind legs and leaned back. "The creatues that attacked showed signs of Jenova cells. They had SOLDIER type strength and hunted as a pack. We killed all of them in Junon but there could be more out there."
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:31 am

“That must have been what I felt,” He murmured to himself, shaking his head a little, he could still feel the corruptive darkness like a lingering shadow, his fight to get out of there had not been easy and it had nearly taken him, and he was not sure that he had escaped unscathed.

“I believe that he may have a cetra with him now,” he told them, “If he was the one wielding that power, I do not believe he did so alone.”
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:46 am

As soon as the cetra was mentioned Sephiroth's attention focused sharply on Lazard and one hand dropped as his attention turned to lock on Zack. It remained there unwavering on the other man as the hand dropped upon his knee.

If Lazard was correct it could mean too much. If Nero had his hands on an ancient then there could be far worse happening to the lifestream that what already had. And still there were Vincent's words, she had thought he would be an ancient.

Without one was there anything that could save the lifestream?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Nero had Aerith?

That would explain how they missed her, she had needed help. He had heard her as clearly as Cloud had.
She had called to for them both for help and they had failed.
But she was alive. With Nero but alive none-the-less.
It made him wonder why she hadn't reached out to them again.

Did she have no chance to mentally call upon them again?
Or had Nero done something to her? Corrupted her?

Every moment they sat here yapping like this the more Nero could be tainting her further.
SOLDIER; he had always been drawn away from her by SOLDIER.
He always regretted that. They had time in the lifestream together sure.
But that was not like this. Once again SOLDIER was preventing him from going to her.

Zack could feel Sephiroth's eyes on him, like he knew and was waiting for him to openly react.
He shook his head. He wanted to go now help her. But the reality was he didn't know where they were.
"Damnit if he has her..." he was shaking in aggravation now.
He had managed to pull Seph away from the darkness, but how could he pull Aerith away?
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Rufus nodded his head. "Zack reported the same thing at a burger place not far from here."
He let out a breath. "They were also dispatched, bodies collected and taken to the WRO."
Rufus wasn't happy that there was no sign of Weiss.
"Then if you can not locate him, we shall have to worry about him when he shows himself later."

They needed as much manpower as possible right now.
"We can not be chasing an unsubstantiated myth. Not with other pressing matters."
Fingers steepled together and he rested his chin on them.
"I am to head to the WRO as soon as transport is ready, I want you to stay behind and make sure Zack doesn't go running off again, there's always something driving him to take Sephiroth or the Strife boy away from here. Work needs to get done. Make sure he does it."
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Lazard pushed his glasses up a moment as he looked between the two silently for a few moments, so that one meant something to them.

“It is most likely, if he is the one with this Negative Lifestream,” he told them, “It was used to...pull her out, as it were,” he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 pm

“Get away! Don’t spread your darkness further here!”

Aerith felt the words in her mind as if someone said them next to her ear, the anger, hurt poured into her mind. Reeling from the shock as it lashed out, it hurt Aerith to think that someone from the Lifestream thought that…or was it the Lifestream itself? Aerith felt her heart drop into her stomach as the feeling rang true, it seemed like the Lifestream had in fact abandoned her, after all those years of protecting it, serving it, losing her family, her friends, her love.

All because the Lifestream chose her, because she was a Cetra and now that she needed its help more than ever, it wanted nothing to do with her; it had thrown her to the side like a broken toy that a child no longer wanted. It wasn't right. It wasn't fair. It was so wrong.

Aerith felt the pain of betrayal take her breath away, as she gasped for air, trying to stop the nausea of the truth as the tears started to fall, breaking her from the inside out. She felt her emotion of pain give into a much darker emotion. Anger. She had sacrifice her happiness, love and life to serve the Lifestream, to protect the planet, to save her love ones, only for them to be ripped away from her. Her father, Gast was killed, her mother, Ifalna tortured, Zack murdered, her own life taken, never to see herself happily married, never to have children. Never to touch Cloud, or laugh with Tifa again, never again to hear the voices of her friends, but she been content to watch them from afar, keeping an eye out as a guardian angel in the Lifestream. But she was now being abandoned by the same Lifestream!

“NEVER!” Aerith screamed out, not remembering that there were two other people, possibly watching her.

She was going to tear and claw at the Lifestream, until she had some control back, she would take the Lifestream and use it as she had been used.

“YOU LEFT ME! I will make you feel my pain!”

Aerith forced herself in the space of the Lifestream, feeling it once again, she focus for a point, that they could go, to corrupt the Lifestream, to force it to obey her.

“Edge.” Aerith whispered. It would be the place to go.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Zack felt the paper in his hand clenched.
It was taking all he had not to tear it up.
He sucked in a breath and he placed the paper down.
"I need a moment..."

Zack stood up walking out of the office.
It was another delay in sorting through these files.
But he didn't currently have the focus to do SOLDIER work.
Not right now.

Zack moved through the hallways and towards the exit.
He walked outside past the guards who watched him with curiosity.
Zack reached the fence line and stopped.
His hands moved to the fence.

Doubling over he sucked in a deep breath, and released it again.
Fresh air. He needed it before he felt suffocated.

(sorry I got myself sick so my posts might be a bit sparse atm, hence the hurried leave)
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Lazard frowned a little as he watched Zack's reaction, his eyes following him out of the door, “The cetra means something to him,” he observed.

His gaze turned back to Sephiroth, “Rufus is unaware of this as far as I know,” he told him, he would not share information unnecessarily with Rufus, Sephiroth and Zack were a different matter altogether though, “I will be very distracted by paperwork for the rest of the day to notice if you both decide to leave me to it.” He gave Sephiroth a brief yet meaningful glance before picking up another file to read through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next