FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:33 am

Yazoo shook his head with a light smile. 'It's ok, I'll tell you a few things and we'll see if that helps jog your memory if you want."
He shifted in his head, running a hand through his long silver hair, this was going to be harder than Reno seemed to let on.. he wondered why he even trusted the redhead's opinion and didn't just tell Kadaj everything, shake him until he remembered or dropped this silly farce.

But no, something told him that scaring Kadaj right now would lose him forever and he didn't want to go through that.. not again.

"What is it you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 am

Tseng nodded at Reno's warning words silently, the only comment he made being that it'd been a long while since he'd had some decent shabu-shabu.

Sitting down on the tatami floor mat in the main room he pulled a hair-tie off his wrist and pulled his hair back, tying it up. Why did he have the tie on his wrist..? Well Reno was in the habit of 'losing' his and Tseng wouldn't let Reno have his hair down when he was on duty, especially in the presence of the President, it just looked far too untidy.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:54 am

Reno snorted softly as he went back to the kitchen. "I can't promise decent - just edible," he warned him. "Tell the other two I'm dishing up, will you? I still need to find the table, let alone set it..."

He shook his head, not sure what to ask - what would help him figure out what was going on within his own mind. The emptiness seemed so familiar...

"I guess.. where we are?" He ventured slowly, putting the glass down and propping the pillows up slightly, laying back against them so that he had an excuse to avoid the other man's eyes. He didn't think that knowing where they were would help him at all but it seemed a logical place to begin.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am

Zack looked at Sephiroth. "Um yeah... sure." He had the feeling Sephiroth needed a moment.
He couldn't say he blamed him. Zack didn't stick around he just walked into the kitchen area.
Zack heard Reno mention dishing up and he grinned. "Awesome food time."
He smiled. "Hell I'm so hungry I'd sit on the floor and eat if you can't find the table."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:32 am

Alone finally in the silence Sephiroth needed so desperately there seemed to be no sign of being able to clear his head in the near future. That didn't seem likely though, not knowing what he had just agreed to and that they were in a relationship of sorts but had no idea how to act. Though hiding wouldn't be an option. Reno would be up with another lecture.

Sephiroth turned towards the steps, and though apprehensive he knew he would have to face this meal.

Finally steps were taken forward towards the steps. With any luck the Turks would forget about everything.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:28 pm

((I apologize for the double post but moving this ahead in time))

It was early, the sun barely hinting at beginning to peak. Maybe it was stress that had woken him, or military training. It really didn't matter. He was awake now. There was no choice but to complete this, not when he needed a weapon. Dressing silently Sephiroth rose and moved quietly past the bed he assumed Tseng was still in but didn't bother to check. He would deal with replacing the wig whenever Reno got up, his hair secured tightly still.

Things could be taken one step at a time, his mind already focusing on what was needed next.

It was time to complete this. Footsteps echoed down the steps as Sephiroth moved towards the kitchen and headed towards the table. This had to be done and he could only hope that he did not turn him in.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Reno looked up from the small kitchen table that he had perched himself on as he ate breakfast, his eyes roaming over the General to make sure that he was in one piece. It wouldn't do that something had managed to happen to him in the night.

"There's some bread left," he said, nodding towards the bread bin. "Seems the guys who usually live here are fond of toast. Not entirely usual, but thankful seeing as you won't have to grill the bread."

He would leave it at that, knowing that Sephiroth wasn't one for small talk.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Not even so much a question as to how his relationship with Zack had progressed. Dinner had been quiet, having no reason to so much as bring it up. If it had been brought up Sephiroth was certain the red-headed Turk would have asked about it. The green eyes flickered towards the one who had annoyed him just the previous day and stood up, searching for the bread box. Two pieces were taken and placed into the toaster as he began to search for the coffee, finally finding and starting it.

If there was one thing Shinra had taught him over the years it was that coffee was a necessary part of life.

That and it took nearly an entire pot to make him at least somewhat communicative in the morning unless it was absolutely necessary. But when he was awake before the sun...

No, then it would take the coffee even if he did wake up easily unlike others. When the pot beeped to signify it was done Sephiroth moved to pour himself a mug. He had more than enough time to get enough coffee before Zack even thought about rising if the past was any hint.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Reno smirked silently into his mug as a brief questioning look flashed behind Sephiroth's eyes - he didn't need to ask the General how things were with Zack because it was clear from how the dark haired SOLDIER was happier by the time they all retired to bed that things had gone well.

Nonetheless it was tempting to press the matter...

"I'm glad you and Zack sorted things out," he said conversationally, grabbing another piece of buttered toast from his place.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 pm

And there it came. A non-committal grunt came as he turned back towards Reno. "We've come to a solution for now."

A solution...

He supposed it could be called that. He had accepted what Zack wanted but beyond that there was the question of what was next. He had no idea what to do next. He had never faced a relationship and didn't even know what was expected of him. The coffee was poured and Sephiroth sipped at it as he turned back towards Reno. They had agreed to keep it quiet, for their own sakes, because if Cloud found out...

They would both be murdered for this.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Reno smirked at the grunt, silently thanking Rude for his years of communicating in little more than sounds similar to the one Sephiroth had just made.

"You don't have to worry about me telling anyone about the two of you," he chuckled. Another mouthful of coffee was taken and he looking into the mug despairingly as he realised it was all that he had left. "What you two get up to is your own business now - you've sorted yourselves out and I don't need to bash your heads together to get you to co-operate with each other. Might need a crow bar to separate you but that's a whole other matter."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 am

With the bread toasted Sephiroth began to butter it and then took it, sitting down across from him but raised an eyebrow at the idea of needing to separate them. He insisted in his mind that they would not be so inseparable but the truth was he didn't know. He knew nothing of what would happen next. Slowly he sipped at his coffee, the warmth moving down his throat.

"Maybe you can teach that boss of yours to mind his own business as well." Sephiroth slowly placed down the mug. "As far as personal issues they are being sorted."

Even if he was even more confused now. This relationship thing had him at a complete loss. What was he supposed to do even? What was the next step in a relationship? Actions to be partaken?

Inexperience left him at a loss.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:41 am

Reno chuckled and went to the coffee machine, pouring himself another mug. "Rufus is probably just sick of the hell he's gone through with me and Tseng," he shrugged, sitting and taking up another slice of toast. "If it wasn't for the fact that Tseng and I have always managed to work together despite almost always being at odds with one another, he'd probably have shot me by now. Not Tseng - he's more useful than I am."

He took a mouthful of coffee and sat back with a sigh. "You might not like it, but it's good to have a boss that doesn't see you as an expendable drone any more. He's finally realising that while we're dedicated to the job... it's not our whole lives. There's more to it. That and so far he hasn't objected when he's seen me kiss Tseng, so as long as we don't start making out on his desk I figure we're golden."

He folded a slice of bread and dunked it in his coffee, nibbling on the damp bread with a sigh. "Just not the same as a croissant..." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:50 am

A life beyond the job... it was something he had never had considered, not until he learned the truth. All that had mattered then was serving Shinra, the perfect SOLDIER, exactly as he had been created to be. He knew nothing more than that. It was all he had been worthwhile for, all he had been created for.

But that hardly mattered now.

"So you have experience with this type of..." Sephiroth paused for a moment as he took another sip of the coffee. "Relationship, if it can be called that."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 am

Reno finished eating the soggy slice of toast as he contemplated Sephiroth's question. "I've had more experience with pretending there wasn't the potential for one, than actually being in one... but there's been one or two. Doomed from the start seeing as they were mostly a distraction from Tseng, and no relationship can last when there's really only one person in it... but they were good for a while."

He sighed and sat back as he contemplated how best to advise him. "Just be honest with yourself and Zack. If things are going too fast, speak up. If you think they're going too slow - do the same. Relationships aren't all about sex, it's getting to know the person more and enjoying their company. It's feeling safe and loved and having fun together. The physical is a major perk - don't get me wrong!"

The sipping from his mug muffled the chuckle. "Just don't try and pretend there isn't anything between you. In the end you hurt yourself almost more than the other person."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Sephiroth finished off his mug and stood up but stopped as soon as Reno mentioned sex. No, it wasn't an option with the possibility that Angeal was alive. He was certain Zack's mentor would sooner murder him than let him or anyone touch Zack in that manner. He hadn't even stopped running since his return to even think about things such as that.

Yes he had made the move to kiss him, though he was trying not to dwell on how exactly it felt. It was a moment of human weakness to emotions he once held expert control over.

"I have no interest in becoming sexual with Zack."

Whether it was true or not he didn't know. In fact he had not really allowed even the idea of their relationship being sexual to cross his mind when there were far greater concerns. But that was the next step on a relationship, wasn't it? He didn't have time for that, and that would accelerate them far past friendship, the line they had already crossed. But he was his superior... that could turn everything ugly if it was ever discovered.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Reno nearly choked on his coffee, the mug hastily finding the table as he tried to gather his breath. He stared at Sephiroth in disbelief, trying to gauge if he was serious.

"Oh gods, you really are serious," he exclaimed after a moment. "I'd ask if you're insane but that's a touch insensitive considering... Just... Really? Absolutely no interest? Poor Zack..."

He shook his head and grabbed his last slice of toast, pulling it apart while looking at Seph carefully. "Okay, being serious now - are you completely uninterested in sex, or worried that sex with Zack might get you lynched by a certain General? He's not here, Seph, and whatever you guys do in the privacy of wherever... that's up to you. Don't let someone stand in the way of the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:24 pm

It wasn't that he had no interest, no he noticed it, however he had not slowed down enough to think of it. Less than a week since he had returned, and dealing with Jenova and Deepground, survival, had been far more important. Obviously Reno only had that on his mind.

"Angeal has the uncanny ability of showing up at the wrong time," however at the use of only the first syllable Sephiroth turned away from the mug, the intense green eyes locked on him, a flicker of annoyance that this Turk would even dare speak with him so casually. The pure and simplest reason being that of decorum and that he outranked him, even after all these years and an inability to be pushed to a higher rank.

"We are not friends, Reno, do not speak to me as such, especially when you cannot even come to comprehend what it may be like. Perhaps a sexual relationship isn't the first thing on my mind upon my return. There are greater things at play here and after less than a week of return and dealing with this accursed humanity forced upon me, no, sex is not the first thought in my mind."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Reno rolled his eyes and leant back in his chair. "Get over it, General - your name is a damn mouthful first thing in the morning," he snorted, finishing yet another mug of coffee.

"Besides, I never said that you should be having sex - I said it was a perk. I was telling you not to let the physical become the only thing in your relationship because that's pretty much the biggest mistake any couple can make, and now you're snapping my head off. Zack is a good looking guy, you can't blame me for wondering what's going on in your head to have no sexual interest in him."

He put the mug on his plate with a sigh, still hungry but knowing he should stop eating everything in sight. "You need to stop jumping off the deep end, yo. Your being alive still pisses me off but I'm trying to not be an asshole because I think you actually have changed, and I'm trying to give you a chance. If you're just going to be an asshole then go ahead, you don't need more enemies but you're going to earn them."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:37 pm

He was already on edge, and the general turned away from Reno. He didn't want to deal with a man who thought him crazy to have bigger concerns. It had been so long, and there was the question of what held him back. Or perhaps he had just been denying it. He obviously had not trusted himself to sleep in the same room as Zack. It was as simple as that. He did not trust himself. This control, it was a lie. It had been slowly slipping and then the humanity, that had been the end of it.

He had kissed Zack multiple times, had done so of his own voiltion, and this Turk thought he could even begin to understand?

No, he couldn't.

Sephiroth poured another mug then grabbed a second an filled it before he turned away from Reno. All that was needed was to get this done. "Zack has instructions to leave if you have not heard from us in two hours. You may do as you wish, I am not your superior. I leave that to Tseng to make that call."

He moved forward, towards the steps with a mug in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 pm

"Yeah, fuck you too," Reno muttered under his breath as he went back into the pantry to see what there was left to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 am

Sephiroth said nothing as he took the steps and turned into the room opposite his own. Moving he set one mug on the bedside table beside and took a seat on the edge of Reno's bed, sipping at his cup. He had since given up keeping track of which one yet that morning it was. He would take Zack even on his worst days over Reno on his best day, the red head seeming insistent.

And then there was the mention of the physical portion of a relationship. They were close, yes, but that came with the friendship. It seemed as it was the physical portion of it that they lacked.

He would need to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:54 am

Zack hated mornings if it wasn't for training he probably would not have been up before 12pm.
But his training seemed to kick in that, or he saw those eyes in the back of his head.
Glowing purple, he was almost drawn in again. He found himself bolting upright gasping.

Zack looked to the side to see Seph sitting on the edge of Reno's bed.
"Ngh..." He fell back down flat on the bed. "Morning Seph."
He rubbed at his eyes with his fingers. Then pinching the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:42 am

"There's coffee on the table next to you."

It was far more comfortable with Zack, but that still left so many questions, and the hint that it should include something physical as well as what they already had. He was at a loss, trying to find the answer to this before everything fell apart.

"I am not leaving until at least Tseng gets up. That could take a while, so you have time."

Sephiroth turned back for a moment and then looked at Zack before his eyes jerked away from Zack quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 am

Zack looked to the coffee cup and he picked it up downing half the cup.
"Thanks Seph." He set the cup down. "I have time?" He rubbed the side of his head.
"Time for what?" he was a little bit confused but that did tend to happen when he woke up.
Mornings were always confusing for him before breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next