FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:31 pm

"And you think she will not use this to her advantage? That she will not use you?"

He was still her beloved son. There was no doubt in his mind that given the chance she would try to claim him back. Eyes locked on Zack for a moment and waited in silence. He wanted out of the conversation. He was made for battle, not talk, and this relationship discussion had nothing to do with battle. It may even impede his ability to fight as he should.

"This is too dangerous Zack. It would be used against us."

But deep inside was the dim beginnings of a realization. He wanted this. He wanted someone there, that need for love that had driven him insane in Nibelheim, had made him retaliate, he wanted to feel it again. And that brought another jolt of fear. These uncontrollable emotions, they made him uncontrollable as well.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Zack nodded his head slowly. "I know she will use me, she'd be stupid not to." He confessed.
"But regardless, everything about a human life is about facing the challenge of living."
He smiled slightly. "I'd rather we tried this, because I don't want to suffer being alone."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Was it worth the risk? Was it worth the risk of her using Zack to finally break him? Sephiroth's mind said no. Logic said it was too risky, and so much could go wrong, but deep down there was the part of him that wanted this. The part that didn't want to face a future where all hated him completely alone. With Angeal having not appeared and Genesis abandoning them he was once again without friends.

All he had was Zack, and if he refused he may not even have that. Angeal was going to murder him.

"There will be conditions Zack."

There had to be or he would fall too deeply into this. He would never want to leave the moments. The emotions were too strong, the need for this, to be loved like this.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 pm

"Of course, I know. At work keep it professional. No hanky panky, no flirting and no inappropriate behavior."
Zack nodded his head slowly. "I know how this works. I've dated within in the company before... kinda."
When he thought about it. He had really only dated that receptionist who was part of his fan club.
That had been a mistake. As cute as she had been, but fan club girls and receptionists tended to gossip.

It hadn't ended badly, it had just been difficult when he had started seeing Aerith when he could.
Then the endless flirting with Cissnei. He'd never really dated a guy before. Sephiroth didn't seem the public flirting type.
There was also the instances where Zack naturally flirted with cute girls, Cissnei included. But Seph could be the jealous type to.
"I'll behave, promise." Well behave to his standards. There was no way he could stop flirting if he was denied some things.

The thing was how was this going to work with both being men? He doubted Sephiroth was the chocolate and flowers type anyway.
Maybe a book or two type but not flowers. Then there was the public and the rest of ShinRa to take into consideration.
Reno and Tseng obviously knew, Cissnei and Rufus had seen him kiss Seph while possessed. So he would have to be careful.
"We keep this to ourselves, no one needs to know. To protect them and us."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"And be careful about letting this leak to your fanclub. Do not go bragging about this to the entire WRO, and preferably not Cloud."

The last thing they needed now when they were meant to be fighting Jenova was to put them at odds. If it was at all possible this would place him even more at odds with Cloud. "I am still your superior and no matter your feelings you must listen and obey the orders."

He knew that Zack would know what that meant. This was the only one he expected fights on. The job was first, before any personal emotions, though that would also prove to be difficult. No one did need to know, just as long as they did. Sephiroth shifted and leaned over Zack. Hands were placed down on either side of Zack's head as he leaned in and lips pressed back against Zack's.

For once his mind did not war against the danger of this or the desire for no contact.

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 am

"No, you don't." Tseng said as he reached into his pocket, pulling out 50gil and giving it to the kid.
With that done he turned and kept walking back to the house, he need to get back because he knew he was running late due to that damn boy distracting him and he knew Reno would be watching the clock until he thought Tseng wouldn't return and come hunting for him.

Yazoo set the jug down and pour Kadaj a glass of water. "My name..?" He frowned, handing over the glass as he looked at Kadaj in confusion. "Kadaj it's me.. Yazoo, your brother." He could see that Kadaj wasn't getting it and that broke his head.

"Mother is giong to be so upset." He muttered, pulling out his phs and sending off another text to Reno.

Kadaj seems to have amnesia or something, doesn't know who I am!
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 am

Reno gave a soft grumble as his phone went off again. "If it's not Tseng, I don't care," he muttered as he opened the text message anyway. "Amnesia? Shiny... just what we need..."

Try not to panic - and don't try to force him to remember anything. See what he does remember, and if it's nothing... then go back to the part where I said not to panic. Keep it simple and don't make him feel guilty for not knowing. It'll be fine.

He almost collided with someone as he pressed the sent button. "Sorry, my ba-" He looked up and gave a sigh of relief as he realised who it was. "Tseng... I'd kiss you if it wouldn't draw unneeded attention."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:51 am

He took the glass and said nothing, slowly sipping at it until his mouth felt less dry. He wasn't sure how to respond to anything that the silver haired boy said to him. It was back to the internal debate over whether to believe that what he said was true, or whether to reserve judgement until he remembered something on his own.

There was also the fact that he was seemingly reporting to someone - someone who was interested in whether he was awake and how he was, but to what purpose?

He put the glass down and looked to him again. "I'm sorry, I'm sure I'll remember these things soon... Yazoo."

For now, at least, it wouldn't hurt to play along.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:41 am

"Cloud would hate me even more if I mentioned this to him!" Zack exclaimed.
He was still looking up at Seph when he heard those words to obey orders.
Seph's hands shifted to either side of his head.

"Only your orders and maybe Reeve's but definitely not Rufus he can go jump off a cliff for-"
Zack stopped and then he felt those lips over his and their it was Sephiroth's kiss.
His body seemed to fall into it and he totally forgot the conversation.

To have Sephiroth initiate this, meant at least he acknowledged this.
That was a start at least.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:05 am

He had initiated this, not out of confusion, nor a return want that he couldn't understand, but unprovoked of a want to do this. Once his brain was pushed out of the way there was a want to be with Zack. There was confusion as to the depth of it, moments where he didn't know whether it was a want to have another as he did with Genesis and Angeal or something more. It was obviously beyond mere friendship.

It had managed to silence Zack, which Sephiroth was certain was a near impossibility.

Arms pushed themselves straight and Sephiroth lifted himself away from Zack, his head dropped for a long moment and the brown hair of the wig fell around him. This had been his own decision, his own want, and just that felt unusual in itself. They were well beyond the line of friendship and there was no going back now, though a part of him did not want to either.

He had made this choice, one based on feelings and wants rather than logic.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 am

Zack was still silent as the kiss ended and Sephiroth lifted himself away. He was sure his face was flushed.
Now they had officially crossed that friendship line. He wasn't sure what to do.

In fact his mind was unfocused in ADD mode suddenly.
Zack looked to the clock. There was no Tseng... yet. Hopefully Reno could track him down.
He and Seph could do this, make it work, keep it secret. After all Sephiroth had troops to train.

Zack had Denzel to watch over because he promised Cloud. Cloud would not know of this.
He couldn't. It would cause even more hatred directed at him. It was bad enough having a best friend hate you.
But to gather emotional feelings towards the one who stabbed best friend more than once.

There definitely was something scrambled in his brain. His thoughts running in all directions.

"Um..." He was still at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 am

Except for the inarticulate word there was only silence, a long moment of extreme silence. It seemed to pass for longer than Sephiroth was sure it actually did until Sephiroth finally returned to the couch. They had crossed that line, what else could be said? What was meant to be said? It shouldn't really matter but it did. Relationships were foreign. He had never allowed anyone close enough until now.

"Zack, even with this the orders stay the same. If something happens you need to leave immediately. I will not have both of us captured."

And executed... but adding that would be a mute point. "I will be leaving the same instructions with Reno."

Though it would be safer if Tseng was somehow kept safe rather than with him. That was the only way he could know for certain that Zack would get out if the worse happened.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 am

Zack let out a breath at the orders given. The first orders under their new relationship status.
"Understood Seph. Though how will we know if something happens? Is there gunna be a time limit on when we need to get out or what?"
He had to ask though he hadn't really paid attention to much to the brief.
He had been distracted. All he knew then was that he didn't want to leave Denzel under Rufus' care.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:41 pm

"if you have not heard anything in two hours leave."

Sephiroth knew fully what he was asking Zack. It could have been rephrased with 'if they capture us and order my execution don't try to save me' but this order had to be followed. It wasn't worth it putting all of them at risk. Zack would be the highest rank within SOLDIER if that happened. It wasn't something anyone would desire to happen considering where it would leave SOLDIER.

"And Zack, I don't care if you have to knock Reno out to follow this order. Just do it."

Perhaps he was giving this order to distract himself, distract from the emotions that now threatened to boil over now that he had finally accepted them. It had become worse now that he had allowed himself this.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:02 pm

"Right... I got cha." Zack gave Sephiroth a look. "But it won't come to that. It can't be that hard to get a sword fixed... right?"
Regardless he knew he had to listen, if it was going to come back down to that Zack couldn't risk it.
He still had that promise to Cloud to keep about making sure Denzel is okay. If it wasn't for that he probably would disobey the orders.

But he was no use to Denzel dead. Plus he promised Denzel he wouldn't die. He had to make sure he was okay train him stronger.
Zack felt the small smirk cross on his lips. "Promise Seph. Two hours not a word. I'll go. But don't just not text me tomorrow."
He stood up stretching a little. "Just remember to text in that you and Tseng are okay. Keep us in the loop every hour in a half."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:43 am

A sword fixed was one thing, but this was the Masamune. It would be brought to the original creator, a man who would know only one wielded that weapon. A man who would know who he was. If he chose to turn him in...

Though as Zack mentioned the texting him. "I'm sure if I haven't you will be texting non-stop. I will keep you in the loop."

This whole relationship thing had just become even more confusing. Sephiroth didn't know what he was supossed to say or even how to act. He had never even entertained one. That would have taken trusting someone even more than he trusted Angeal and Genesis. It would have meant caring for them more. Strangely it was any more uncomfortable than when Zack was just a friend.

However that meant he didn't know where to even begin now, what step to take next. Nor did it matter at that moments.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:32 am

Zack grinned at Sephiroth. "You betcha I'll be text hounding you like clockwork, even if its just smilies."
Zack had done it in the past to Seph when they were on a mission together and Cloud on occassion.
He had a secret code in his sms smilies, he tended to use the dots and brackets like morse code.
To a normal person it looked like his predictive text acted up, to military mind they could read it otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:34 am

Sephiroth remembered those texts, the random bursts of what Angeal had called 'smilies' which his mind had dismissed at first but then fell on the solution. There was no question that Zack would be doing the same the entire day. Though in terms of passing messages it may prove to be useful. "At least give me a few moments to translate before you send another."

He didn't need Zack bombarding him with texts.

Sephiroth leaned back and studied the other for a brief passing moment. It still hadn't abated since the last kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Tseng was still so lost in thought he didn't notice that it was Reno he almost bumped into. "It's fine.. let's just get back inside ok?" He
said, careful not to say Reno's name as he spoke softly and headed back to the house, walking inside. "I hope you have something ready to eat."

Yazoo smiled and nodded, sitting down on the chair again, he wanted to sit beside Kadaj, hug him and tell him he'll be ok. But something in the text Reno has sent him made him feel like he shouldn't do any of that, that his little brother wasn't the man he remembered anymore.

"You'll be fine, Kadaj. We'll take it all slowly and see if anything helps spark a memory." He smiled lightly, thinking for a moment before he spoke again. "Is there anything you do remember? Names or faces.. any thoughts? If you don't it's ok."

((sorry for my short and sparse postings, I'm not feeling well right now))
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Zack smiled at Sephiroth. "Heh yeah sure... of course."
Angeal had said the same thing to him once when it came to his sms smilies.
"I promise I won't panic... too much." He chuckled.
"But I know you and Tseng can take care of yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:01 pm

"And you best remember that if it comes down to it."

Sephiroth didn't want Zack rushing in, not when it would put them all in a dangerous position. Their only hope was that the man they were to see didn't feel like turning them in. This was not a completely safe situation and they all knew it. Sephiroth stood up and crossed towards the window and then there was the sound of the door opening.

"They've returned."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 pm

"Yeah I will Seph. Don't worry. I'm cool." He flashed Sephiroth a grin. He heard the door open then Seph's comment of them returning.
"Sweet I hope they brought some food cause I'm totally hungry." Zack wasn't about to go play tourist in the hunt for a Wutanese take away place.
He knew having not one or two but three tourists show up suddenly and randomly in the same general area would attract attention.
The people of Wutai he knew they were still hurt from what ShinRa did. He didn't want to attract that kind of attention, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Sephiroth jerked his head towards the steps. "You should ask them."

As long as Zack left he could think, he could sort everything out in his mind, or so he believed. Everything was confusing, it twisted around in his mind and confused him. He could deal with it later. Time would be taken later. There were things that had to be done and he could not focus on this thing with Zack quite yet. First he needed a weapon.

"I will be there shortly."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 am

Reno followed him, chuckling very softly now that he felt far more relaxed with Tseng being there. "I told you I would start on something. As it is we're having shabu-shabu because it was the first thing the ingredients called out to me."

He stopped Tseng a few steps inside of the house and pulled him back gently. "Tread carefully around the other two," he said softly in Wutainese. "I've already had to coach one and send the other back in when my advice was ignored. Hopefully they've sorted it out to some kind of amicable agreement, but if not..." He gave a soft sigh and couldn't help but give a small smile. "Lets just say that they may yet prove our spats over the years to be tame."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 am

He shook his head slightly, nursing the glass of water again as though it would reveal everything he was forgetting.

"I don't know who I am, where I am or why I am here," he admitted very quietly. "I want to believe you that my name is 'Kadaj' and that we are brothers... and I feel as though it ought to remind me of something. Yet my mind is still as blank as when I awakened... and I don't know how to call back what I've lost."

Absentmindedly his fingers traced along the red shard that was around his neck, pausing only when he realised what he was doing. He took it into his hand and raised it up, staring at it with a frown.

"I feel that this is important, and dangerous... and that no one but I should ever touch or be near it... but I don't know why," he muttered softly. "To me it looks like a misshapen stone, and for all I know it could be a pendant in today's fashion... but something seems wrong about it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next