A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:07 am

Tseng nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, send me a text if you need me to pick up anything while I'm out." He said, reverting back to common again and walked into the main room just in time to see Sephiroth kiss Zack.

He said nothing about it though, seeing the anger and frustration written all over Seph's face. "I'm heading into town, Reno has his orders to come for me if I'm not back in thirty minutes." He said while walking to the door.

Pausing slightly he glanced once more over at Reno before nodded and leaving the house, walking off towards the town. He needed to do this now otherwise he wouldn't be calm enough for when Sephiroth needed him to guide and translate for him.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Tseng2copy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:46 am

Reno nodded back with a glimmer of a smile, not happy that he was going out alone but not going to contest it; he knew there were some things that just had to be left be. He looked to the clock taking a note of the time - Tseng's internal clock was perfect and he could tell precisely when it was... and even if it wasn't he had his PHS.

Still... a Wutain man in Wutai... he would blend in, Reno hoped. His eyes flicked to the clock again, willing it to move a little faster and for Tseng to be back. He tried to keep busy, taking the ingredients he could find and picking out the ones that would go together for a reasonable meal.

To cook it then or when Tseng was back was the question. If he had to go after his boss he could distract the two SOLDIER with food - a thought that cemented his decision to cook and hope that he wouldn't need to go out of the house.

"I hate being in Wutai," he muttered to no one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 am

Zack was surprised when Sephiroth's lips brushed his. He had not been expecting it.
But when Sephiroth fought those emotions Zack tried not to complicate things.
Though when Tseng walked through and then out it made his face heat up.
"uh sorry Seph... I wasn't trying to confuse you or anything."
He ran a hand through his hair and stepped back giving Sephiroth space.
"I'll just uh go put my stuff away." he motioned to the room and picked up his bag.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Embraceyourdreams

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:14 am

Sephiroth pulled away from the other as soon as he was able to an his gaze jerked away as soon as Zack left. Shoulders shifted slightly, a sure sign of his discomfort. Never before had he truly lost control like that; suddenly the morning could not come soon enough.

There wasn't a word as Sephiroth walked past the room and turned towards the now empty room he shared with Tseng. Fingers twitched as Sephiroth turned towards the window. It wasn't familiar. He only truly had ever known this place over a battlefield.As it was he needed a solution before these damnable emotions drove him insane.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Sephiroth-banner1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Zack just shoved his stuff under the bed Reno hadn't claimed and he let out a sigh.
He knew there were many more awkward moments like that to come.
Letting out a breath his forehead thumped against the wall.
He had no words for what was going on inside his head, these emotions or feelings.

They had always been there but he'd been able to ignore them in the past.
Back when he thought Sephiroth never had any of those feelings.
The truth was Seph felt the same more conflicted but the same.
"What am I doing?" He mumbled to himself. He was fumbling in the dark with this.

Back in the day it had been easy he'd just slept around to take his mind off it.
He couldn't do that now in case he hurt the other person or worse Seph.
He hoped this would get easier if he was healed. Then again part of him didn't want that.
It wanted to feel safe, he wanted to make sure he wasn't hurt personally in this process.

[ So I'm back to work tomorrow and Friday but I think I'm free most days now
save two random days a week up until I leave to go back home.
I've mostly packed and shipped at least half the crap home that I could,
I'm now $300 poorer. I dread shipping the rest of it right now T-T ]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Marlene: "Denzel I have to worry about you" Sighing, she sat in her chair and leaned on the back. This could get bad for all he knows.. why so early,Denzel? "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

sorry... 6 in the mornin and im dead.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:35 am

Hell, he wasn't sure about anything, just that he had to do this. Marlene had to understand that. But the truth was he didn't expect that. Cloud hadn't understood that so why would Marlene be any different? He was a monster already. Hojo had made him into one and that would never change. No matter what was done he would always be that monster. It couldn't be reversed and he couldn't be saved.

Why couldn't Cloud just understand that?

"I really will be okay Marlene. Mr. Shinra's just making me strong enough for SOLDIER."

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Denzel-banner2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:52 am

Quietly Tseng walked into town, keeping his head down and doing his best to blend in with the locals. slipping through one alley and the next he made his way to his target location, walking down the wooden steps into the large paved courtyard. A single cherry blossom tree dominated the small garden at the far end of the space as he walked to the center. I'm sorry Reno, I'm sorry you went through all that. He thought, looking around.

Shaking his head he left the courtyard quickly and headed to the other side of town, hunting down one more location before he would return to the house.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Tseng2copy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Reno wandered the kitchen and went into the pantry, looking to see what had been left for them. He opened and closed jars and containers, lightly inhaling and putting them back. He paused after opening one large jar, opening it again and inhaling a little more deeply.

"Ponzu," he muttered with a small nod. "Couple days old - best way to have it. Shabu-shabu it is then..."

He wasn't entirely sure where, when or even how he'd managed to pick up so much Wutainese cooking recipes, but it was certainly coming in handy as he looted the pantry and came out with literal armfuls of food.

As he sliced and diced the food his eyes kept wandering to the clock. "You have five minutes, Tseng..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:08 pm

The darkness and silence was all consuming. It was nothingness, pure void. He could not see or hear or sense anything in any way. It was empty - everything around him, everything within him.

It felt as though it would consume him, that it would be never ending.

That was when the voices began to filter through. Quiet whispers and mutterings, mumbles he couldn't hear clearly enough to understand. Eventually a voice he knew but could not place broke through the murmurs of noise interspersed between the utter silence.

"You were created to become me but this is the one time you should not have followed in my footsteps, my avatar."

There was a confusing wash of colour as he spoke. A soothing blue was washed away by an angry red, the two colours eventually mingling and turning back to the blackness. He did not understand what the voice meant, or what the colours told him... and soon it was forgotten again in the blackness.

The lightening of the blackness to a grey was almost unnoticed, and the boy paid it no heed as it continued to lighten until eventually everything around him was white.

It was then that his eyes opened and a thick voice, heavy with sleep and the need of water came forth.

"... Where.... is this...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:43 am

Yazoo yawned and settled back down in the chair he had been sitting in for hours, but he wouldn't leave. He was determined to watch over his younger brother until either Sephiroth or Mother came for him or told Yazoo what to do next. He didn't notice Kadaj's eye open and almost missed the soft voice that spoke.

"Kadaj?" Yazoo questioned him lightly to see if he wasn't imagining the words, getting up from the chair and moving over to sit on the end of the bed. "I'm here, brother. He said with a soft smile, if he was Loz he'd probably be crying right about now.. hell he was close to it as it was.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Ooa6r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:01 am

He blinked a few times and tried to push himself up, the strength not in his arms to do so. He fell back against the cushions with a frown, looking to the person who owned the voice as his vision cleared.

He opened his mouth and closed it again, his frown deepening as he tried to make sense of what the figure had said.

"What is... 'Kadaj'?" he asked looking to him, the confusion clear in his eyes. He had no idea who this person was, if he was indeed his brother - or what 'Kadaj' was meant to mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:33 am

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 NPCWutaiBoy
(sorry only Wutai Civilian pic I could find)

The teenager sat on the side of the footpath watching the man walk past.
There was no argument that he wasn't Wutanese but he kept to himself like a foreigner.
He didn't seem to make any contact with anyone. It piped the teen's curiosity.
"Hey mister... you lost or something? Do ya need a guide I can give ya a tour for 20gil."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:43 am

"Okay Zack you can do this... it's not so hard." He told himself.
He was sorted in the room so he made his way out and into the kitchen.
Zack saw Reno was making... something. It was food... obviously.
"Ooooooh whatcha cooking?" He peered over Reno's shoulder.

Curiosity it was always a good distraction for him.
Normally if he was bored he'd go prod Seph but that would be difficult.
Plus he knew Reno could take his annoying moments... to a degree.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 am

"Shabu-shabu. It's a traditional Wutainese dish where you lightly boil the meat and then immediately put it in the sauce of your choosing and eat it. It's easy to make and delicious even if it sound dubious at first," he replied, glancing at the clock again. Hardly a minute had passed since he last looked, and so he returned to slicing the beef and chicken, glancing over his shoulder at Zack. "So, things are already awkward between you two if you're choosing not to bother him when you're bored."

Reno gave a smirk and put the knife down, turning and leaning against the counter - glad for the distraction. "Oh Zack, Zack, Zack... Talk to me. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:31 am

Zack blinked and looked at Reno before stepping back and rubbing behind his head.
"I well... I don't know." He looked down at his hands. "Yeah I told him how I felt, its there."
He let out a breath. "He feels the same... but more conflicted about it I guess."
Sometimes Zack forgot how perceptive Reno could be.

"Sephiroth is well Seph... you know. Relationships and people aren't his best skill." Zack frowned.
"This is really hard I don't want him to shut himself off from me or others." He looked at Reno rubbing behind his head.
"I don't know about you but I don't have good memories of last time he locked himself away."
He ran a hand through his hair frustrated. "But Jenova, you know in my head and all... makes this hard."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 am

Reno gave a soft snort at Jenova making it difficult. "You're telling me - I'm just lucky that Tseng understood why I broke a very old promise to never talk about certain things. Losing him to her would have killed me, one way or another."

He reached behind him and grabbed a sliver of spring onion, nibbling on it as he thought about Zack's dilemma.

"Well, I don't have to tell you that he's just as mad about you," he began, continuing to nibble. "Or that he's not exactly got all the connectors up here," he tapped his head, "in working order yet. He gave a shit about Kadaj, though. Shows potential. As long as he doesn't go nearly killing anyone again we'll be fine."

He sighed, knowing that was needlessly flippant of him. "I know, I need to get over it." He grabbed another sliver of onion. "I think, right now... you just got to leave it a bit. I mean you guys have talked, right? And he's still not sure what he's doing. So give it a few hours, get him down for dinner and just be normal with him. Prove that nothing has to change just because of how you feel about each other. And... if you're lucky... it won't take the better part of decade and one of you nearly losing your mind for you both to realise that things don't have to go to hell just because you care for each other a little more than protocol allows. Or a lot more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:02 am

Zack looked down he remembered part of that, they had been in Jenova's base in the ShinRa HQ.
Even though he was sure he didn't understand what it had been about he had just watched the whole ordeal.
Sitting in that throne she made for him. Zack felt the memory stir a shudder from him.
It had felt so right to just sit there watch over them. While she tended to Kadaj's hissy fit.
"Yeah I saw... when I was..." He let out a sigh. Zack rubbed his temple. "Not all there."

Zack nodded. "I don't think he will, Jenova cut him off she cut you all off."
He let out a breath. "She even cut off my ability to infect people."
But he wasn't cut from her completely. He still had those phantom sensations.
Just sitting there and sometimes it made his head rather confusing.
Her love felt as real as the next person's. Even if it was an illusion.

"But I understand about having things muddled up in there." He looked to Reno.
He nodded to the mention of dinner. "Just continue to treat him as I always have."
Zack admitted he had been. But it was difficult when he was a boss now too.
"I think the fact that Rufus upgraded him to Lazard's position, made that a bit hard."
He laughed. "He gets this look on his face when I totally disregard rank for friendship."

Zack smiled. He liked doing that. It was fun. To get a reaction out Seph.
He had forgotten when he'd started trying to do that. But it was a long time ago.
There would be no way in hell he would stop that. Not any time soon that was for sure.
"Look thanks Reno..." He rubbed behind his head. "Well at least I know who to come to now."
He grinned. "Because Tseng and Seph both have this no emotion face that's hard to not try to crack."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:09 am

Reno gave a small smile. "He's the one person I can read like a book... and then completely double guess what I just read and end up wrong. Most everyone else is like those kids books with the big pictures."

He gave a grin - he was teasing Zack.

"Rank doesn't have to mean anything, trust me. And hey, if being normal doesn't work - freak him the hell out and do as you're told. Seriously, the look Tseng gets when I don't argue is worth doing whatever he's just asked."

He grabbed a cloth and wiped his hands, eyes trailing on the clock that now stated it had been thirty minutes and Tseng wasn't back.

"Speaking of which - I need to go make sure he hasn't gotten himself killed." He ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh, the prospect of going out there panicked him. "If I'm not moving towards the door in the next five seconds... push me?"

He gave Zack a sheepish smile and forced himself forwards to the front door, nudging off the slippers and jamming his feet back in the boots.

"If Tseng and/or I are not back in half an hour... get out of here while you still can." He looked back to the SOLDIER, his expression and tone gravely serious. "If you go back to where we came across you can usually hitch down the coast until you find someone who will take you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 am

Zack nodded at Reno. "I'm sure Tseng is okay... but I got cha."
The thought of listening to orders just to see the shock on Seph's face was an idea though.
"One hour right." He looked at the clock taking note of the time.
Zack knew boredom would kick in and he would probably end up annoying Seph.
It definitely bet clock watching. "Be safe Reno."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 am

Reno turned back with a small smile. "Half an hour - leave it an hour and you'll be buggered." He turned back to the door opening it with a sigh. "To be honest, I'm still not certain we aren't already."

He stepped out and closed the door behind him, looking around to see if he was in the immediate vicinity. He would have to remember to not understand anything that was being said, and to speak in slow and deliberate Common.

"C'mon, T, where are you?" He muttered to himself as he started to walk out into the town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am

Sephiroth had barely moved from his position at the window during the time. Even when he heard the echo of the door shutting he did nothing to even check. Each moment was a struggle, a war of emotions he could not even begin to understand. He had not been human, and perhaps that had been his saving grace, the same thing he had always hated as a child, that he was different. But Nibelheim... there he had discovered just how different.

Even the thought of the experiments fueled the anger inside him. He had been created for the purpose of being a tool for Shinra. He had read the specifics, the notes, but there had never been any names.

He was born to be something else. Angeal, Genesis... in the end they had families. Genesis had been adopted by a family who cared and he had murdered them, Angeal raised by his own mother, but that was something he could never miss, never understand, not until she showed it to him, and now he had defied that false mother's love for a chance to live.

And now these emotions... feelings he could not comprehend.

No, he had a duty, and everything else should be forgotten, no matter how much it refused to be. Bare fingers moved slowly against the window before they clenched. He had to control these feelings, even if it was the last thing he did. They made him susceptible to Zack, and that would make him weak. Controlling them was the only option.

Slowly Sephiroth drew away from the window and took to the edge of the bed though still his eyes stared through the pane.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:29 am

Zack watched as Reno left and he let out a breath. So it was just him and Seph again.
He couldn't avoid him forever and he needed to feel better himself. So not quite listening to Reno's wait it out advice.
Zack walked to the door of the room Seph was staying in. Zack knocked and walked inside.
"Reno's just gone out to find Tseng. Said if he's not back in half an hour we should book it."

Zack lent on the door frame of the doorway arms crossed just leaning there not stepping inside.
It seemed weird that they would have to leave. But he knew Seph wouldn't.
The blade needed to be repaired. He understood that. "Thought I better tell you."
Zack rubbed behind his head and let out a breath. He didn't want this to be awkward.

But for some reason just looking at Seph like that made it even more so.
He was bored so he might as well annoy Seph for the half an hour till Reno and Tseng returned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Sephiroth had heard the echo of footsteps before Zack's voice reached his ear. The very source of his confusion, who was unfortunately the only person who trusted him. With Genesis having disappeared after the battle at the WRO headquarters and Angeal yet to appear Zack was the only one he could truly call friend. "If Reno believes I will leave without first attaining what I have come here for he his a fool."

Slowly he stood and turned back towards Zack. They had been friends before. It had been unusual, but the friendship had been there before Nibelheim.

"Is there anything else?"

The line between friendship and more had been blurred, but he still needed to control everything. These forbidden emotions could not urge him to do such things ever again. The line between superior and subordinate could not be crossed for something personal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Just like that. Zack knew if he said no he would be dismissed.
His boredom wouldn't allow that. He looked at Seph debating on what to say.
"I don't know." He replied. It was an honest answer... partly.
"I kinda just feel safer sticking close to you right now."

Zack rubbed behind his head. He didn't know how he could explain about the memory.
That trigger that had been set off unintentionally.
The memory of her very physical touch. He wanted to just run up to Seph.
Make him make it stop. That irritated him more than anything.

"I kinda don't wanna be alone right now." It was pathetic admitting that.
Zack couldn't even make eye contact at that moment.
He felt like a child needing to cling to that security item.
Seph being said item, but this was still complicated.

"I wanna forget. I need a distraction. Anything right now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next