FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:05 am

It would be a blow to his pride to allow Zack to do that but still Sephiroth knew he was injured. Even with the bleeding stopped the amount of likely internal damage made things dangerous. The more time they wasted the worse it would become. It threatened him even now and slowly his eyes lingered on Reno.

"It would save time, however someone will need to walk the distance."

Slowly Sephiroth pushed himself up from the crate.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:17 am

"If Zack takes me first, then brings you down, I can get you to the infirmary," Reno said, stepping into action as he glanced over his shoulder to Sephiroth. "Zack can wait with Tseng until the chopper is completely settled and then bring him too."

He grinned as Tseng gave a very slight incline of his head that signalled that he agreed. "There, that's sorted then. It's the best course of action."

He didn't say that he would be going first both as a signal that things were safe and so that Seph had someone to help him walk if he needed it, but he had a feeling that they would all get the implied meaning of the order.

"Any objections before we start Zack Airways?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:46 am

Zack laughed. "None here... except don't expect tea, coffee or a complimentary snack." He quipped.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 am

He could have spoken against the order, could have pulled rank, but this was a way to save face. With Zack with Tseng he would not be around to see how weak he truly was. Sephiroth knew he had done a decent job in hiding the outcome of the immense loss of blood. Slowly Sephiroth lifted up the back sling and both blades were replaced against his back.

It pressed against his sensitive back however there was no choice. "We do this as quickly as possible. Zack once you return talk to Rufus, he will be able to tell you where he is keeping the child."

Sephiroth moved to lean back against the wall as a support.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:35 am

Zack nodded at Sephiroth. "Of course. Then I'll let Cloud know I'm back as well."
He turned to Reno. "Lets go Reno. I'll be right back you two."

Zack jumped out of the chopper and looked down at Healin.
He couldn't see Cissnei or Rufus and he hoped they both weren't held up int he infirmary.
The damage was repairable. But at least it was Nero and not Jenova.
He let out a breath as he let his wings out and waited for Reno.

Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:55 am

Rufus was standing outside the medical bay Healin's now temporary infirmary.
He was waiting for the doctor to tell him of the boy's condition.
Rufus glanced at his watch and he saw a doctor emerge.
"The boy will be fine, but keep him from training till he heals properly."
Rufus nodded his head at the doctor. "Understood."

There was the sound of military boots coming up the hallway.
Rufus looked to the WRO soldier.
"Sir. We got confirmation a chopper has landed on the cliff above."
Rufus nodded. "One of ours?"
"Yes."
"They've returned then." Rufus mused.
That really didn't give him any time to work with for Denzel's next treatment.
"Thank you. As you were." He turned round opening the door to the Medical bay.
The doctor walked in behind him.

Rufus found Denzel's bed and he stepped up to it.
"It seems they have arrived back. I'll make sure Zack sees you straight away."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:44 am

As the hound nuzzled against Denzel's hand he reached down and stroked Dark Nation's head. The fingers stroked over the fur and lightly scratched as his head as he stood there. He wasn't alone for long, but he wasn't quite sure he was ready for Rufus. Blue eyes focused down as he continued to pet Dark Nation.

Slowly he lifted his head as Rufus came closer to him along with the doctor. He had actually congratulated him, the memory of that left his chest tight. He was happy, but it wasn't Rufus he wanted to hear those words from.

"Zack's okay?" Denzel asked as he focused on Rufus and fingers tightened slightly and then forced to relax as he focused on petting Dark Nation instead. Quickly he tried to force doubts away as he stared down. "Thank you sir."

He was SOLDIER now and he had to act like it. No matter how much it hurt Cloud wasn't going to come for him.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Rufus nodded. "I have no heard that he is injured. I'm going to meet them now."
He looked at Denzel. "You focus on recovering. I will need you training with them as soon as possible."
Rufus moved up to Dark Nation and scratched under his chin.
"Thank you for watching him old friend. If you can do so for a little longer, just till everything is cleaned up."
He stood up and left the two alone. He would make sure to get Dark Nation a treat later for all he had done today.

Rufus walked outside and he looked up at the cliff face even from here he could see those white wings.
Reno's hair stood out just as much. But there was no sign of Sephiroth. Which meant Nero had found them.
He knew the General would probably be mad.
But it was risk loosing another base and many more lives or send Nero where he wanted to go.
Rufus let out a breath. This whole be good and help the planet thing was still hard to comprehend.
But it needed to be done so they could all survive just that little bit longer.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:13 am

Reno let Zack take him, his feet touching the ground with a quiet sigh as he caught Rufus out of the corner of his eye.

"I'll warn blondie to get far from Sephiroth's reach while you fetch him," he grinned, patting him on the shoulder and moving around him so that he could go back up.

He approached Rufus and quirked an eyebrow slightly. "You aren't going to be popular, yo," Reno smirked, stepping beside him to watch Zack's flight back up. "Lost pretty much everything we took with us, barely got out alive - oh and most of Wutai has been wiped out by a massive poisonous tidal wave, unless that disappeared - things got a bit blurry between playing nurse to your two SOLDIER."

He wasn't going to pander to Rufus' thoughts of grandeur, not today. He could have the tired, fed up and unabridged Reno that everyone else was treated to.

"Nero's up to something. Something bad."
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:37 am

Dark Nation's head moved from the boy's touch to nuzzle his Master's hand and wrist as he was petted and given further orders. His tongue flicked against the man's wrist before he nudged his hand back underneath the boy's hand with a quiet purr-like sound.

He would stay with the boy as his Master commanded. This he had no problem doing.

As Rufus walked out the hound looked around before stretching and standing, one paw going onto the bed, then another... until he took a graceful leap and curled around the boy's feet, his nose once against nuzzled under his hand.

Yes, he would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am

Rufus hadn't heard... but that didn't mean he wasn't. He hated this though, just waiting, not knowing. His parents had been the same way. He had sat there in that room with the tv flashing the news. He had been completely alone, and he never knew. All he knew was that he was alone. His parents never came. Mr. Arkham never came back. It was the same and he hated being alone.

As soon as Rufus left Denzel was taken aback a bit as Dark Nation leapt onto the bed and he reached out and stroked the hound. Denzel leaned forward as the young teen wrapped his arms around him.

He felt better than he had and he wasn't completely alone. No, Dark Nation was there, he had protected him. "You think Zack's really going to be back?"

Or was he gone just like everyone else, just like Cloud?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:49 am

Zack nodded his head and watched as Reno walked up to Rufus.
"I'll be back down soon."

He jumped back up flying to the top of the cliff face and walking towards the chopper.
"Alrighty then piggy back or bridal style?" He flashed a teasing grin at Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:03 am

Rufus looked at Reno and he nodded his head. "I figured the General won't be too impressed."
He would take the lashing in all honesty.
"If Sephiroth wants to have a go at me he can. I disclosed his location before Cloud's kid got himself killed."
He mused for the moment. It wouldn't surprise him that Nero had something planned. They always seemed to.
"Whatever he's planning. I predict we will won't be able to handle it in our current circumstances."
He looked to Reno. "Take the rest of the day and most of tomorrow off to recover. You and Tseng both."
Rufus looked behind at the lodge. "I will find a private facility where our SOLDIER's can recover as well."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 am

Green eyes flashed as the annoyed look landed on Zack. A portion of him would have prefered to deal with the pain of the jump and the walk rather than be forced to allow the other SOLDIER to demolish what was left of his pride. But with his injuries, common sense reminded him that it would be too risky to push forward.

"This will be limited to whatever is required Zack," he said as he moved and settled his gaze on the other.

Just finish this, have the wounds treated and then continue.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Zack laughed nervously under the gaze and he picked Seph up as he had Reno.
"Just don't kill me after we land okay?"

He glided down from the cliff face and set Sephiroth down on the ground glancing at Reno and Rufus still talking.
"I'll go get Tseng and you go rest up."

He jumped flying back up to the cliff face to collect Tseng.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:21 pm

"Sir," Sephiroth's gaze settled on Rufus as he was set down and gave a nod that he had heard Zack. When he left his attention turned back to Rufus and took a step towards him. It was over, the wounds could be treated properly which was needed, especially now. The biggest problem was the treatment, it would push them back quite a bit as far as training the new SOLDIERs.

"The mission was completed," he said as his attention focused on the other. "Reno can give you any details you may require."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Rufus looked at Sephiroth as he was addressed. He could see from here that Sephiroth had taken damage.
"Very good. Reno gave me a brief description." At least Sephiroth wouldn't be weaponless. "I was informed of you were injured."
He motioned for Sephiroth to follow him. "I was about to find a facility where you could recover in private."

[Feel free to move Rufus or Zack atm due to work I've been doing stupid hours and can't always get on when I get home do to passing out

We can end the arch once Zack and Tseng get down from the cliff face.]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 am

The gaze leveled on Rufus, an annoyed look flashed through the green eyes before he moved in the direction Rufus motioned. Nothing was said to his statement of the obvious as he followed the man. The idea however of doctors kept him on edge. The treatment of the stitches would only last so long. His attention was focused as he was led towards the back of the lodge area.

"The worst of it has been controlled for the moment."

But he could still feel the weakness that came with the blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:27 pm

"Good to know."
Rufus pushed a door open. The area was private and secluded enough for Sephiroth to rest up in.
That was the main thing. There was nurse inside tending to the facilities.

"This will have to suffice for now. Get some rest and I will send a doctor in to check on your injuries."
He looked round, there were enough WRO soldiers lingering in the area.
"If you require anything, just call upon any one of them."
Rufus held the door open for Sephiroth. "But I will let you rest first and formost."
It was his way of an apology due to having sent Nero out to Wutai.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Zack landed on the ground with Tseng. He set him down on the ground and let out a breath.
He gave Tseng a pat on the back and grinned.
"I'll leave you and Reno to it man. I'm going to find Denzel then pass out."

He walked towards the lodge pulling out his cellphone sending Cloud a text.

Just arrived at Healin Cloudy!
I'm going to check on Denzel then go comatose for a while.
hopefully we can catch up soon.

Zack noticed Rufus and Sephiroth were no where in sight and he shrugged it off.
Hopefully Seph would be able to get some rest like he planned to.
Zack found the medibay inside Healin and pushed the door open.
He stopped seeing Dark Nation curled up on Denzel's bed.

The sight brought a smile to his face and he waved at the nurse before he plonked himself down in a chair.
It scrapped lightly and he hoped he hadn't woke Denzel up.
"Hey Kiddo... sorry I took so long."
If Rufus was going to send him away from the kid again. He had another thing coming.

[If you guys wanna finish off your last posts go for it I will close the arc down tomorrow after work.
My bro has constant net so I'm going to drag my laptop there]
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:33 am

The slight scrape of the chair seemed unnaturally loud and it startled Denzel from the light sleep. One hand was placed down and he pushed himself as his sore shoulder complained from the movement though it was nothing compared to how much it had hurt. It had become only a slight ache. The brown hair fell into his face and feet moved as he tried not to kick Dark Nation. Slowly he turned and his heart jumped.

Zack... he was there... he wasn't dead. He hadn't left him. Feet moved and hit the ground before the young teen launched himself towards the SOLDIER and buried his face in his chest.

"ZACK!" Denzel clung tightly to him as he leaned against the other. He was back, he wasn't alone. Zack hadn't left him like so many others and that moment there was just relief, overwhelming relief.

"You're back..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:37 am

Sephiroth gave a nod that he heard Rufus, the doctor could worry about the injuries later and fingers began to work the braid loose. The sillver hair was pulled loose and the two blades removed and leaned against the wall in a corner of the room. "Send the doctor in when you are ready, a transfusion may be likely however given the amount of blood that was lost."

He turned away and took a seat on the edge of the bed. The long hair cascaded down his back and brushed lightly against the closed wounds on his spine.

Later, the doctors could be dealt with later. The blankets were quickly pushed aside as he sighed. This fight against Nero was not over, but he would end it the next time their blades crossed.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Zack caught Denzel as the boy launched himself at where Zack was sitting.
He wrapped his arms around Denzel instantly and held the boy close to him.
He rested his chin on top of Denzel's head.
"Yeah I told you I would come back. Sorry it took longer than normal."

He felt bad at that moment for having to leave Denzel here, alone.
"I'm not going anywhere to soon. Promise."
He wanted to mention Cloud to him and that Cloud had asked how he was.
But he left that silent. Denzel needed to rest right now and that was the main thing.

"I heard how you went up against Nero." He smiled.
"I'm glad you're alright I was worried about you too."
Zack ruffled the hair on Denzel's head.
"Get some rest I'll be right here when you wake up."

[I'll lock this thread now, enjoy you x-mas folks.
I'll open up a new thread arc as soon as I can for RP posts.
But right now I'm so dead to the world I'm surprised I'm still up.
(so maybe tomorrow after I do this x-mas breakfast thing with the bro's in-laws).]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33