FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 am

He contemplated the odd statement and gave a shrug as he took Cloud's hand and dismounted the motorbike. "I approximate that I'm roughly sixteen years old, but I don't see how that has a bearing on my taste in food..?"

He shook his head to get some of the grit out of his hair, knowing that sadly it was going to take a thorough wash to get it all out, his eyes running over the menu.

"Half-pounder with cheese and bacon - loads of cheese to make sure it all sticks together? It's annoying when it all slips and slides about when you're trying to eat it. Oh, and fried onions. No tomato - that just helps everything fall apart. Erm... cheesy fries and," he glanced at Cloud, "water. And do you have barbecue sauce?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 am

While he wanted Kadaj to enjoy the crap that Sephiroth believes to be wrong, he didn't want to exactly kill the new body. He felt that was covered with an order of water. He watched as the cashier punched in Kadaj's order and then turned to him. He was surprised, for a moment, that the woman didn't seem to care that she was giving an order to someone who looked like a baby-Sephiroth, but shrugged it off.

"I'll have the double-supreme burger. No tomato. Curly fries, and a water." He noticed the woman give him a look when he asked for curly fries--what? Because he saved the world twice he wasn't allowed to enjoy curly fries? He paid for it and looked over to Kadaj, "Find a place for us to sit, preferably close by." He didn't want the remnant walking around and being noticed by someone. "I'll bring the food,"
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Kadaj looked around them and carefully picked his way through the burger van cartons and papers that littered the pavement, eventually getting to a half wall that looked sturdy enough to sit on. He looked over it to check nothing was lurking behind and once convinced it was safe he sat drew his feet from the ground.

He looked around at the city, wondering if he had been there before. He had a feeling that Cloud would tell him that he had - if there was something he didn't want to hear, it generally was said.

He ran his fingers through his hair and tried to work some more of their journey from the fine strands but didn't seem to be getting anywhere, giving up and picking at the long sleeves that almost swamped his hands as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Cloud had both their trays and walked, carrying with ease. He looked around, trying to spot the silver haired---there. Silver hair was generally an easy way to stand out. He remembered way back when Sephiroth was adored, several people had coloured their hair that tone. Of course, now, there was not a soul who would. He placed the two trays down and motioned to the one next to Kadaj, "That one's yours."

He sat on the half-wall, noticing a couple people looking at them but said nothing. "So, did you feel anything to ordering your burger?" The rare smile on his lips was sign that he was joking. Cloud Strife, making a joke... who would have guessed the day of wrath had come so soon?

"You certainly had your preference." He took one of his curly fries and nommed.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 pm

He shifted his weight and position so that as he lifted the tray he could rest it on his knees and eat comfortably. He looked to Cloud as he went to put a cheesy fry in his mouth, unable not to give a slight smirk at the teasing jibe.

"Oh, I felt something," he snorted softly, tossing the piece of food in his mouth. "I felt hungry." He laughed as he plucked up a few more of the fries. "These are... damn good..." The next few went into his mouth and he seemed to relax as he chewed. "I have no idea what I just ordered - something about it sounded good, and... I don't know where the thing about the cheese and tomato came from." He shook his head, honestly not having a reason for having made the request - only that it came automatically.

"Maybe it's one of those things that you just... know? Like how to breathe, walk, talk - there's things I clearly have to have a memory of because I'm doing them. I remember the words for things, even if I have no emotional connection to them. That's all I seem to be missing, other than names and locations. I could be anywhere in the world right now - you could lie to me and I'd believe you because I don't know better."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Cloud had taken a bite into his burger, chewing while Kadaj talked. He finally swallowed and chuckled, "One of those things that come naturally. Right, that makes sense. When I was a newborn, I could breathe, look around and order cheeseburger without a tomato." It was obvious he was picking on the younger one, and it was getting harder to fight back the smile. "From what I understand, you were created after the geostigma became a problem, so... technically..."

He wondered how to put it. Sometimes he wished he was more like Vincent, who seemed to explain things flawlessly. "You didn't start at age zero. You were created with a mind and understanding. I guess, it might be impossible for you to forget those, then, just like it's impossible for me to forget how to breathe."

Cloud took another bite, putting his burger down to drink some of his water. "You ordering, and your preference, that was all you, though. That's who you are, nothing predisposed about that."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:25 pm

"If you could have then you would have," he replied defensively with a slight pout, even though he knew that Cloud was teasing him. He slowly ate more fries as the situation of his 'birth' was explained to him, his nose wrinkling slightly. "So I couldn't even get the being born part right?" He snorted softly, shaking his head as he licked his fingers and set about picking up the burger.

He couldn't help but smile as he realised that Cloud was right - whether he knew it or not he'd apparently known what he was ordering. "I guess I can put this with the incredibly short list of things I can honestly say I know about myself. A burger that would probably kill someone with a heart condition and cheesy fries. A little more helpful than 'I like flowers, waterfalls and long moonlit walks in the countryside'."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:58 am

Cloud snorted in reply as he shoved curly fries in his mouth. After swallowing, he looked over. "Well, I can't say you're like Sephiroth, and I doubt you have any burger preferences with Jenova, so you are your own person. A lot of what you like will come with time, I guess." He was actually in a good mood, he noted, but didn't get hung up on the detail. He took another curly fry and pondered as he chewed it.

A Sephiroth-remnant, being of Jenova... Still, nothing of Kadaj reminded him of either of those monsters. It was a weird concept to grasp, but he had a feeling he'd understand it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:12 am

He gave a small nod as he slowly devoured the burger which was slightly too big for his mouth but he wasn't going to be defeated by the pile of greasy food. He placed it down as he tried to chew the oversized mouthful, wiping the drips from his chin with a slight incline of his head to Cloud to let him know that he was still listening.

"I think it's a waiting game. Maybe my memories will come back, maybe they won't." He gave a slight smile and shrug. "I have to work with what I have and figure out what I'm going to do while I find out what that even is." He looked up at the sky with a sigh and wondered if he would ever figure it all out. He was much further towards accepting things than he had been when he woke up, but he was still very much lost. "I suppose the first thing I should do is take claim to my name... Wherever it came from, whoever it used to be... It is still my name. Whether I want it or not."

Kadaj didn't feel better for it, but it was a step. A needed step.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 am

It had become one of those social situations that Cloud really sucked at. He always tried to draw on others, it was easier than thinking of his own replies. And, the fact that his replies never seemed to help. What would Tifa say at this point? He pondered, what would Aerith say? "It's what you have to do with your life, but that doesn't mean you're alone." He glanced over, offering a small smile. "And you might be right, the memories may come to you, or they might not. Either way, time is the only remedy."

He hopped that was good. It sounded good, to him, but he had no idea what Kadaj would think of it. He wondered if that was what Aerith would say. It was more of what Marlene would say... He took the moment and looked forward, thinking about Marlene.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:04 am

Kadaj gave a smile and nibbled on a fry. "I guess I'm turning out to be difficult company - it must be infuriating to have someone managing to keep being a downer." He devoured the last of the fries and looked at the empty carton with a craving to get more, but decided he ought to at least finish the burger - besides, he had no money to buy more food and he couldn't presume Cloud's continued kindness.

"What are you planning to do? I think I've somewhat scuppered your plans, probably - seeing as you turned away from your destination when you met me."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:10 am

Yazoo sighed as he finished eating and stood up, stretching and wondering what he should do now. It was planing that Kadaj didn't remember him or Mother.. and that he wanted nothing to do with his older brother, but still.. I have to keep him safe, until Mother returns to us.. surely she shall see that she was mistaking in releasing him, I know she loves him. He thought as he walked down the hall towards the room that Kadaj was resting in.

Opening the door to the room he peeked in, "Kadaj?" He asked softly, not seeing Cissnei or anyone else guarding the room as he stepped in. "I was thinking.." he paused with a frown, seeing the bed was empty. Where did he go?

Kadaj hadn't left, he was sure he would've been told, he must be off doing something, otherwise they would've noticed surely. Shaking his head Yazoo left the room and headed down the hallway. This is all too confusing, Kadaj doesn't remember me and it seems like he wants nothing to do with me.. and Loz.. where is he, I know he's still alive, but where? Why isn't he here with us? Yazoo sneered lightly. He's probably hiding under some rock crying his eyes out somewhere the wimp.

Turning the corner he opened one of the doors that lead outside and walked out onto the path a little, looking up at the mountain that was surrounding the base. "Where are you, Mother? He whispered softly to the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 am

What was he planning to do? Cloud took a bite of his burger and chewed thoughtfully. After swallowing, he pursed his lips. "I have no idea what I'm going to do next. I didn't really know where I was going, anyway. After the fight at WRO, I ended up in the hospital. I just got out before I met you." He flipped out his PHS, still, nothing. "Until I get word from someone, I'm going to assume there's no emergency. When there is, I know they'll at least text me... They always do." He muttered before flipping his PHS closed.

"I guess, until then, I'll make sure you're fed, then we can think about getting you some proper clothes." He glanced over, "It's a size too big and I don't like the Turk uniform anyway, and we'll get you shoes--and socks." He muttered the last part as he glanced towards Kadaj's feet. Maybe something to keep the wind out of Kadaj's eyes while on Fenrir, too? "And, I guess anything else you wanna do." He finished the last of his burger in a bite then reached for his curly fries, still three-fourths full.

"Feel free to take from mine," he noticed Kadaj's fries were empty.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 am

"It must be nice knowing that someone wants you around," Kadaj said with a small smile, adjusting his hold on the burger and nibbling the excess bun from around the edges of the meat. "I don't know if I have anyone like that - and if I do then they must be worried about me right now."

His toes wiggled at the thought of socks and shoes and wondered if anyone had taken care of him like Cloud was. "I have no way to repay you for all this," he said with a slight frown, wondering if he had any money at all. "I don't want to put you to any trouble when I don't have a way to pay you back for it. You've already done a lot for me by getting me away from there and buying me food."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 am

He wondered who actually would be missing Kadaj and then paused. If either of his brothers were alive, which he didn't doubt, but had no confirmation of, then they would be missing him. Still, he sighed, "First, I'd like you around." He didn't just say it, he meant it. It wasn't like him to be so... direct with his feelings, but nonetheless he said it. "If you don't have a home, I'll give you one. And you don't have to pay me back or make this up for me."

He glanced over, "You're free from Jenova, and you're not an enemy. Just avoid ShinRa and maybe wash some dishes, and I'll provide everything you need. You end up with a lot of excess gil after you save the world a couple times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:21 am

"Hopefully, your mother is dead."

Behind Yazoo, a pool of black liquid shot up darkness, evaporating away to reveal Nero the Sable without his wings. He wore a pair of tight navy jeans, a simple a black shirt and a thin, white, summer jacket on top. If anything, he was identical to a civilian. He pulled out his gun and pushed it to the back of Yazoo's head. "I see there are still some who pledge allegiance to that whore, but do tell me--if you think life is worth living--how are the results from the cure I created?" He tilted his head (free from the bandages) to the side, wondering what the pathetic remnant would do.

He had been silent too long. He would squash Jenova, and take this world as his own. The flare in his cat-like red eyes were burning a gaze into the back of Yazoo's head. "Don't try anything. I could easily destroy this whole lodge while the rest haven't woken up yet. Or would you prefer that, since you're on Jenova's side, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:27 am

"I guess people like me used to keep you in business, huh?" Kadaj replied with a quiet chuckle, quickly starting to eat the burger again before it showed too easily how sad that thought made him. He couldn't understand how the man could forgive him for what he had done, to the point of helping him the way he was but he couldn't argue against it. He needed an ally and Cloud seemed to be it.

"Thank you," he said softly, green eyes turning up to look at him. The words didn't feel like enough but they were all he had. "I'll do what I can to be of help to you - it's only fair."

He finished the burger and licked his fingers clean again, and though he could easily have taken Cloud's offered fries, something wouldn't let him scavenge from his dinner too.

"Do you live here then?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 am

"The cure..? Yazoo said softly, thinking for a moment.. they fact the stranger just insulted his mother and had a gun to the back of his head didn't seem to even phase the usually emotionless remnant. "Oh right, that thing. No it didn't actually, those who were infected with Mother's love were soon returned to her arms in time"

He turned around slowly, so as not to provoke an attack, and looked at the man. "She is not dead, but she cut everyone off from her, besides myself and others I won't mention. I am here under my big brother's protection so you'd be wise not to try anything if you are friend of those inside. Mother sleeps, I do not know where so there is no point in asking me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:33 am

"I see." It was no stroke to his ego that his cure had failed, but it worked for him. Case closed. "If Jenova has withdrawn then that is all that matters, and a fool like you would do wise to want her touch as far away from you as you can." He snickered and moved the gun's barrel to push Yazoo's head slightly. "Trust me, kid, no one, not even your pathetic big brother, can stop me."

Yazoo's statue-like expression reminded Nero of himself for a moment. He was much like that, until he tasted power... power and bloodlust. The craving desire to kill and burn. Strands of darkness curled up Yazoo's legs and Nero focused his glare. "Is your big brother in Healin? If not, tell me where Sephiroth is. Tell me where they are." He frowned, "Tell me you pathetic twerp!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:39 am

"Home's a bit of a drive away from here, but it's not too far." He smiled softly and ate another fry, "Oh, and I have a delivery service too. Brings in money, so does Tifa's bar, but we're mainly doing jobs to make sure Marlene and, Denzel, go to a good school and all that." There was a visible twitch when he muttered the second name.

Denzel.

He didn't know how to feel on the topic, so he pushed his feels away.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:58 am

"I have several elder brothers." Yazoo replied calmly, head tilting to the side slightly to glance at the darkness creeping up his body, his silver hair falling over his face to hide it. "I'm not sure which on you are inquiring after. But no, Sephiroth isn't here, he is off on a mission with other people, I was not given the information as to why or where."

He sighed softly, his gaze returning to Nero. "Must you insult me so, you will not get a rise out of me if that is what you desire. I have given you the information you wanted freely, now maybe it's time for you to leave this place, hm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:37 am

He didn't want to admit it, but he felt that Yazoo was right. There was no way to spike the bag of emotionlessness into feeling anything. Nero took the time to examine the remnant, disgusted with the fact that he reminded him of a walking-dead. There were still so many things he needed to know... A frown formed on his face and he grabbed the back of Yazoo's shirt and pulled him close, gun still at his head. It was a simple bargaining chip, and if it didn't work he would have ended the life of a Jenova-follower. Everything would work out in the end for him. It had to. This world was going to be his. And once Weiss returned, they would rule it together.

"I am not leaving until I know where he is. If you do not know Sephiroth's location, we will go inside and ask the people who are inside. Any wrong move and I will shoot you. Whether you value your own life or not, it is in my hands right now. Do you understand? You are my hostage and I will be deciding your future."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:20 am

Zack had remained quiet with the whole awkward ordeal. He wasn't sure how much more anti each other he could take.
He vacated not long after Reno's laughter and just walked up the stair hit a cold shower to snap his mind back into the now.

Once he was washed up he was repacking the stuff he brought for this mission.
Glancing to the bed he saw his cellphone message light flashing and he picked it up.

Cloud... it was a message from Cloud.
"About time." He grinned glad Cloud was okay.
Zack began typing in his reply.

'CLOUDY!! I'm glad your okay.
Denzel n Marlene r @ Healin.
got dragged out 2 Wutai because
I'm a mental case who can't b left alone.
Reno, Tseng n Seph r here with me.
Nearly done. We should b back tomorrow.

I'll text u any more updates.
'

Zack snapped his phone closed and stuck it in the pocket of his jeans. He sat down on the bed.
'Hopefully we will be home tomorrow.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:21 am

Kadaj looked up at that name. "I didn't know that you knew Denzel." He didn't know whether it would be better for Cloud to know what state the young boy was in when he had seen him, and it was definitely best that he didn't mention that he had said that he felt as though he had been abandoned. It confused him, seeing how nice to him Cloud was being, that he would turn his back on his... "Is he your son?"

It was a logical conclusion though they didn't look all that alike.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:14 am

"No." Cloud whispered before he even realised he had even spoken. "He's not my son." He awkwardly looked away and ate another fry, frowning. "We adopted him; he's family. Well, Tifa adopted him... He's ShinRa now. That's all that matters." He sighed and was about to take that back before his phone suddenly beeped. He pulled out his PHS and flicked it open, noticing the message from Zack. He frowned as his eyes scanned the missive. Great. So Marlene was traveling with the group?

He sighed and tried to think of how he should respond. "They'll be back in a day..." There was no point going to Wutai, but then he knew he was completely avoiding Denzel. Still, "I promised you new clothes, so, if you're done eating, we should go." He quickly replied to Zack.

'Got it.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next