FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:13 pm

It was a relief that Reno would be there to check on them. "Hopefully in that case things will go at least a little smoother than usual."

Sephiroth hated the feeling of leaving them, especially in the past when they had been so much younger, but even though not all of them liked Reno (Loz and Yazoo had like him considerably less when he had become his partner instead of his friend), they still knew him. This family, he would come back to it. This was his family, his sons, Reno, and Cerys.

"It will be a relief to know they're being care for, and that they haven't burned the base down."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:22 pm

"Thankfully I was a lot like Yazoo and Loz at their age - I'll hopefully see the signs if they start turning to pyromania and arson," he chuckled. He shifted to face Seph more, his expression serious again. "I'll look after them like they're my own, Seph. I won't let anything happen to them while you're gone, I promise. Can't say I'll work a miracle and they'll be complete angels when you get back, but they'll be in one piece at least."

He stretched and flicked the ash out of the car and then settled back again. "At least on base they'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 pm

"I wouldn't expect you would be able to," Sephiroth leaned towards Reno as he pressed a brief kiss to Reno's lips. He drew away and took another draw from his cigarette before knocking some ash loose outside. "Reno... I will be back," Sephiroth reached down and lifted Reno's hand and pressed a kiss to it. His lips moved slowly from his palm down his wrist.

"I would spend forever with you if I could," Sephiroth murmured as fingers brushed over his skin and then arms moved to wrap around Reno's body.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:54 pm

"I know you will," Reno nodded, his fingertips brushing Seph's cheek as his lips trailed down his skin. "Just a small time apart and then we can work on forever. The time away from each other will only make it all the better when we're together again."

He leant into the embrace, nuzzling into his shoulder and neck with a soft sigh. "Doesn't make it any easier though, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Sephiroth leaned forward and held Reno in his arms as he felt the close contact. "No it doesn't, but we'll make it."

He needed to convince himself of that, not that they wouldn't make it, but the fear that he would never return, though that had to remain hidden. He couldn't let Reno know this fear. One hand lifted up and Sephiroth gripped his face, lips pressed together. "The time is short so I will make every moment wonderful."

Kisses were pressed against Reno's lips again and pulled him firmly against his chest. Kisses pressed back once again, each touch desperately clung to.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Reno flicked the half spent cigarette out of the car and wrapped his arms around Seph more, pressing into the kiss. He knew what Seph wasn't saying - it didn't take much thought to guess it - and with each kiss he knew that this was how he was coping.

"I just need to be with you, there's nothing more you need to do to make this week wonderful," he said between kisses. As sappy as it sounded, it was the truth. The was nothing that Seph could say or do that would make the time any better than just allowing him to stay at his side.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Each short kiss seemed to calm his nerves more as Sephiroth held Reno to his body. Knowing what was coming this was what he wanted. Fingers trailed through his hair as a sigh escaped. Lightly he nuzzled against Reno's hair and a short breath escaped as he slowly released him. "We'll have all of tonight," he murmured and reluctantly released him. Sephiroth moved back and turned towards Reno.

"You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:28 am

Reno leant down and grabbed his phone from the bag and nodded to Seph. "Lets get this done and get home," he agreed, slipping out of the car. He ran a hand over his clothes and then through his hair, trying to straighten himself out so that he was presentable.

He turned back to Seph with a small smile. "Will I do?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 am

"You'll do," Sephiroth leaned forward and brushed a quick kiss over his lips before he pulled away. One hand dropped and grasped Reno's as he led the way into the school, guiding the way to the office. The fact that morning classes had started meant the halls were quiet, though a part of Sephiroth doubted any of the boys went.

He wouldn't blame them considering there were only a few days left before they left. Reluctantly he let go of Reno's hand and then turned back towards him. "Office is right here, but I've got a lot of paperwork to fill out so it'll be a while. Come in when you're ready."

Leaning forward he pressed a brief kiss to Reno's cheek and then headed into the office.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 am

Reno couldn't help but find it weird to be walking through a school's corridors while openly holding the hand of another man. To even think of doing such a thing was once grounds for suspension (and often was the cause of his own) and yet there they were. It was liberating to know that they were able to be in public as romantic partners, especially in what was once an oppressive environment.

"I'll just call Jess and arrange picking Cerys up after school so she knows to pack a few things for her that we can collect." He leant against the wall as Seph went into the office, flicking through his contacts for the number he needed.

It didn't take his ex-wife long to figure that was something was wrong, and not long after that to figure out what.

"No, no - we want to take Cerys tonight," Reno insisted. "Please, Jess. Yazoo adores her and right now he could use the distraction she'll bring - and the excuse to watch kids shows. Honest, we want her with us."

It took a little longer to convince her that he wasn't being a martyr and arranged for a bag of their daughter's things to be locked in the shed for them to pick up when they were able.

"Thanks, J. Now go, have fun - you two deserve an afternoon to yourselves."

They ended the call and Reno pocketed the cell phone with a sigh. It was sweet that Jess was offering to do what she could for them, but it just meant talking about it before he was ready. He would call her when he needed her - the same way it has always been if either was in crisis.

He straightened his shirt again and knocked lightly on the door before he entered the office.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 am

When the knock echoed Sephiroth glanced up for a moment from the forms he was filling out. Seeing it was Reno he glanced back down towards the sheet. He motioned over to Reno to join him. "You'll have to wait for a bit. I have three of these to fill out and I'm only half way through the first one."

The pen moved over the paper as he glanced back towards his partner.

"How did it go?"

The green eyes studied Reno for a minute, silently trying to judge if he was alright. He wanted him to be because once he left he couldn't come back, not until he was done. His eyes searched Reno for a moment, studying him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 am

Reno lightly brushed his lips over the top of Seph's head as he took the seat next to him. "It's not a problem, I didn't think that three lots of paperwork would go quickly. It would have been useful if I was able to help you fill these all out..."

He watched the pen moving over the page. "It took her less than five seconds to figure something wasn't right, and then nearly two minutes for her to stop rambling. It went something like, 'I know you're not the easiest person to live with - trust me, I know - but if he's giving up on what you guys have then he's a bloody fool and he doesn't deserve you.' Then when I told her that it wasn't that, she twigged on and then spent the next three apologising and telling me that we don't need to have Cerys today. Don't worry, I've reassured her that we want to have her today and everything is fine. I know where to grab her stuff - they had to change the house locks last week and they haven't had a copy cut for me yet."

He looked up at Seph's questing gaze with a small smile. "I'm fine, don't worry. I'm going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 am

There was a look of relief at the fact that Jess had in fact been corrected. The last thing he needed was for her to believe that he was just trying to get away from Reno. It was quite the opposite. Sephiroth nodded as he listened, working through the paperwork, finish one set finally he moved it over and began the next. "That was probably the longest, Loz's, though Yazoo's will be lengthy as well."

At the assurance that he would be okay Sephiroth nodded. "Reno... if you aren't fine I want you to tell me. I know I can't do anything to stop this but I want to know."

He wanted to know everything that was going on with his partner.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:20 am

Reno leant in and kissed Seph's shoulder with a smile. "I'm as okay as I can be right now," he admitted. "This is your job, I knew that from the start and I knew that one day this could happen. I accepted that, and still do. I'm never going to be happy about it because I know what can happen... but I have to hold on to the hope that it doesn't, and make sure that what time we have before you go is something you can look back on and smile - not hurt - over."

He pulled back and grabbed hold of the chair, moving it closer to Seph's and resting his cheek on his arm again. "I'm not going to lie, the thought of being without you around is killing me inside, but we're going to get through it. After all, sooner or later one of us was going to be sent out on work and be gone for months at a time - we've just been fortunate that we've had the time we had without that happening."

Gently he ran his fingers through Seph's hair, a quiet smile on his lips. "I love you, and that'll get me through this."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 am

The close contact was comforting and as soon as Reno moved the chair over Sephiroth wrapped his right arm around him, feeling the cheek on his shoulder. They had known it would come eventually, and there was so much fear that accompanied both their jobs. "Just staying right here will be enough memories to last months," Sephiroth turned back towards Reno, the man nestled close.

"I will be back for you, just as long as you wait for me. No matter what."

Sephiroth turned slightly in order to kiss the top of Reno's head, what was left was comfort that Reno was there and loved him. Somehow this relationship made everything better. Even when it felt like everything was turned upside down he had this man in his arms. The pens scratched against the paper as he filled in more of the forms, every once in a while nuzzling Reno's hair.

The idea of being without Reno shook him to the core.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 am

"I'll be waiting for you," he promised, kissing Seph's shoulder again. "There is nothing that is going to change that because there is no one in this world that could take me from you. No matter how far away you have to go, or for how long - I can promise you that without a single doubt in my heart."

He leant up and nipped Seph's earlobe lightly. "I told you from the start, you're going to have trouble getting rid of me. Don't let this make you doubt that I meant it."

He looked at the paperwork and rose an eyebrow. "Lord... I thought my school record was colourful..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:32 am

There was a brief smile as he felt the nip to his ear. "Good. I would hate to have to find a new one, especially since you've managed to tame all of them except for Loz."

The arm held Reno tightly and there was a hint of a laugh as he shook his head. "There were more on Loz's, but they were mostly boring stuff, fights, a little bit of drug use, nothing much."

For a moment he turned back towards Reno. "

Finishing off Yazoo's the final one was grabbed, fortunately the quickest one due to the lack of the immense record of the other two.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:41 am

"I'm working on him... slowly," Reno chuckled. "I only need to find that linchpin with him. Kadaj was easy... Yazoo was more simple once I introduced him to Cerys... I mean, I'm at the verge of buying Loz a car just to see if it would work."

He gave a cheeky grin - he wouldn't dare buy him a car without Seph's permission, but it was amusing to threaten it.

"I love that fighting and drugs count as 'boring stuff' these days," he snorted softly, picking up Yazoo's file for a closer look. "I have to admit to some of these offences myself - though seeing as you can substitute 'head cheerleader' with 'star quarterback' you can understand how I ended up suspended instead of in detention."

He put it back down with a shake of his head. "All I can say is they will have a lot to look back on and cringe about... I can definitely testify to that."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:18 am

"I you did he'd probably crash it within the first ten minutes," a sigh escaped as he glanced back towards Reno and frowned for a moment. "No wonder you get along with him better than I ever could. He thinks I'm too straight-laced, though it seems now his problem is that I'm not straight enough."

Sephiroth shook his head as he continued the work on Kadaj's form, the much thinner file before him. "I'm almost done here, wherever we need to go to next. They'll fax these to base."

There was a final scrawled signature and Sephiroth released Reno in order to gather the files and forms.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:25 am

"I get on better with him because I'm not his dad, so anything he says or does can't disappointment me in the same way it could you. I know we had the worst kind of father either of us could have imagined but I know I still wished there was something I could do to make him proud of me... well, for a while, anyway. Then I realised he was just an asshole and I couldn't care less."

That realisation had come with a fist to the jaw and a good beating, but that didn't need to be stated.

He leant back and let Seph finish with the files. "We just need to run to Jess' to pick up Cerys' bag and then we should be free until I pick her up after school - unless we need to go grocery shopping so we can eat this week," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:40 am

He had long ago given up on making his father proud. Sephiroth handed over the files to be faxed and stared down for a moment. The scars were still there, etched along with the battle wounds. He could still remember the experiments and how they etched wounds across him. If he had cared about making his father proud he would've pretended. He would have claimed he was straight and lived miserable.

The green eyes stared blankly for a few long moments, remembering too well the pain. It took him a while to even realize Reno was talking again.

"What was that again?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:44 am

Reno had watched him as he talked, slowly frowning as he realised that he had lost his attention after talking about their fathers. He went to him, his hand gently cupping his cheek. "What's wrong? Was it something I said?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 am

Sephiroth realized his error too late, Reno already there holding him. Slowly he shook his head. "No, just old memories, of the past."

It was old memories, but ones that he felt he could not tell Reno, not yet. He hadn't been able to tell anyone at all. Human experimentation was frowned upon but not forbidden yet, but to do it on one's own son...

That would be unforgivable, but yet he could never admit it. He couldn't tell anyone of what happened, what his father had done to him. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:26 am

Reno could tell he was holding something back but he knew that pushing him to talk about it wouldn't do either of them any good. Seph would talk about it when he was ready, he knew that.

He pulled him into a light kiss. "Jess' for the bag, then I'm thinking we need to go grocery shopping if I've come to know your fridge as well as I think I do. Besides, Cerys is in her random fussy stage and if there aren't dinosaur shapes chicken nuggets she's not going to be a happy little girl... and I figure eating silly food will do us all good."

He took Seph's hand and head for the door. "By the time we've done all that we might have an hour before we need to pick Cerys up from school - we'll see how things go."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:29 am

The kiss was softly returned and Sephiroth followed Reno closely. "My fridge is better stocked than it has been in years, though that is thanks to you and your desire to make sure my family is actually fed."

Sephiroth released Reno's hand and wrapped his arm around his waist. "And then can focus on packing things to store and the fight that will break loose because the boys don't want to leave their home."

He shook his head and then glanced back towards Reno. "When they took me off active duty I thought that was the last of it. I thought we could have a real home instead of constantly moving from base to base. I guess I was wrong and it's not fair to them."

Sephiroth sighed slightly as he walked beside Reno towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next