FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 am

Reno was held close as his semen splashed over Sephiroth's skin. The kiss was pressed back, and reluctantly he released Reno enough to let him pull away. Fingers brushed through the red hair as foreheads rested together. "I will never grow tired of this. You make it amazing."

He used to have better control, but it seemed around Reno it was shot, ready to come from even a single touch. Maybe this was what it meant to be falling in love. "Stay here tonight?"

The idea of Reno leaving was almost painful. He wanted him in his arms, in his bed. It was rare, as he had never really shared it. Not since that last time, before they even understood. The fact that overnighters could not be explained away unfortunately meant he always needed to return at night. A month since they had shared a bed was a long time.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:57 am

Reno smiled and the invitation and gave a small nod before kissing him again. "I don't think I could leave you tonight," he admitted softly, his hand moving to gently cup Seph's cheek. "Heck, you might have trouble getting rid of me any night now."

He chuckled softly and kissed him again as he very carefully began to pull back and straighten his spine. He had been in a slightly awkward pose for a while by that point and it was only the need to not cramp up that told him to move. His lips finally left Seph's so that he could stretch properly, his fingers trailing over the love bite he had left on his neck.

"Hmm, it's a good job you don't have to hide that because I don't think it would be easy at all," he chuckled, leaning in to kiss it lightly. He settled against Seph again with a happy sigh. "Shall we head up?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:12 am

There was a feeling of relief at the knowledge that Reno would not be leaving that night. He would be in his arms, in his bed. Reno would be there where he could hold him, and would wake next to him. Sephiroth slowly moved his hand down and traced along Reno's side. "I would not protest you in my bed every night."

The kiss was returned once again and reluctantly released him as the kiss broke. The fingers trailed over the deep bruise, however Sephiroth did not mind it. Let them ask, he would tell them he had found someone after all this time. Soft lips lightly played across it and Sephiroth pulled Reno into his arms.

"Why don't you at least get some pants on and we'll go upstairs?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 am

Reno nuzzled him gently, knowing that to go upstairs he would have to move from his arms and he was finding himself quite reluctant to move too far from him. "Then maybe we'll have to arrange something so I'm able to stay as often as possible. The only time it would be difficult is when I have Cerys - but if your boys can survive the weekend you can always come to mine."

He carefully pulled back again and lifted himself up and off from him, immediately missing the feel of Seph inside of him. He gingerly moved off of the chair and carefully placed his feet on the ground, gaining his balance and looking for tissues he knew had to be nearby.

"Might be a good idea to clean up a bit too," he chuckled, grabbing the box as he spied it, grabbing a few and cleaning off his chest and then getting clean ones and kissing Seph as he cleaned his too. "I'll leave the tissues with you while I grab my pants."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 am

Sephiroth felt the sudden cold as Reno pulled away from him. The muscles slid away from his softened cock, his body already missing the feel of being inside him. "We will work something out. I am sure Kadaj would support it though I can make no promises about the other two."

Fingers lightly brushed through Reno's hair and Sephiroth stood as he took the box and began to work at cleaning himself. Reno would be in his bed, in his arms, and rather than a dislike of suddenly sharing such a personal space he wanted him there. He wanted to keep him close.

Sephiroth finished and tucked himself back into his pants and redid them before he started to button his shirt once more. There would be no hiding the truth from Loz and Yazoo and he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 am

Reno pulled on his pants with a smile. "We'll worry about them later - tonight I don't want to think about what they might say." He sidled closer to Seph and kissed him with a purr. "Tonight all I want to think about is you."

He pulled back again and shrugged his shirt and jacket on, leaving both undone, and grabbed his socks. He didn't plan on getting too dressed - he was only going to shed it all again in a moment and it was unlikely that Loz or Yazoo were going to turn up and confront them seeing as they had completely ignored what had just happened in the study.

He took Seph's hand and lightly tugged him over to the door. "I think I remember the way," he joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 am

Sephiroth returned the kiss before he allow Reno to pull back and stepped away from him for a moment. "Already memorized my room I see," Sephiroth followed him close. Steps were taken as he followed Reno, letting him guide him. As he walked forward light kisses were periodically pressed to his lips.

"So will I have to get used to sharing my bed from now on?"

Sephiroth moved forward as he lightly pressed against Reno's back and one arm wrapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 am

"The only door on the left," he chuckled between kisses. "I have a good memory, and it's not easy to forget." He leant into Seph as the arm went around his waist, starting up the stairs with a smile. "Definitely have to get used to it - and I promise to be a little more accommodating when I wake up this time."

He grinned and opened the bedroom door, slipping in and dropping the socks to one side on the floor.

"Not having second thoughts about letting me into your bed, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 am

"It is a shame I did not know you before to let you in sooner. Perhaps if I did when they were young Loz and Yazoo may not have been as they are and you may not have needed to marry," Sephiroth reached down and undid the buttons, pulling his shirt off before folding it properly. The pants were undone and took to the edge of the bed for a moment.

"But you're with me now," Sephiroth murmured as he glanced towards Reno, the intense eyes on him. "Fortunately I wake up earlier than you do so you will not be victimized by alone time with Kadaj, or the others."

Though there would be no hiding. Loz and Yazoo would not miss the mark on his own neck or Reno's.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 am

Reno undressed with a smile, not leaving his clothes in a heap as usual and instead half folding, half rolling them up. "The trade off would be that I wouldn't have Cerys, though," he reminded him, leaning down and kissing him softly. "I don't think I can imagine a life without her - just like you can't see a life without the boys."

He sat on the bed next to Seph and pulled him close. "Exactly - we have each other now, and I'm not going anywhere. I know it sounds silly and a little too intense for only being together for a month - but I know my place is with you. This is where I belong. And I will do whatever I have to so I can stay here." He stroked Seph's cheek gently and lightly pressed a kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:05 am

Sephiroth leaned close to him and soft kisses were pressed back against Reno's lips. This felt right, like this was where he was meant to be, he was meant to have Reno in his arms. One arm wrapped around Reno's waist as he pulled him close. "The fact that I am even inviting you into my bed even is proof enough that this is not something that will just end. Reno... no one else has been allowed this."

The kisses were short and Sephiroth rested his forehead against Reno's as he held him.

Fingers ran through the red hair as he pulled him close. "This is right where you should be."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 am

Reno gave a small sigh of relief that they were definitely on the same page and shuffled closer, his arm resting on Seph's where it went down to go around his waist.

"You know, a month ago I couldn't have imagined that this is where we'd be," he said softly. "I think I expected you to get bored with me fairly quickly if I managed to keep hold of you after the one night. I've never been more glad to be wrong about something."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 am

Bodies were pressed close, and for this moment all Sephiroth wanted to do was hold Reno. There had never been any other like that, and at one time that would have concerned him, maybe even made him fearful. "Fortunately for both of us you are not as smart as you seem to think you are."

Sephiroth shifted away for a moment in order to remove his pants which were folded and joined the shirt before he laid down, moving under the sheet and motioned Reno closer. For once he didn't care that Loz and Yazoo were likely still awake and that if they appeared they would certainly question the presence of a naked man in his bed, much less that he would be holding said man.

How easily everything had changed.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 am

Reno chuckled and shook his head, letting Seph finish undress and moving around the bed to slip beneath the sheets when he was invited. He moved close and leant into his side, resting his head on Seph's shoulder, his hand falling onto his chest. His leg instantly curled around the one closest to it and he gave a quiet sigh as he settled comfortably.

"Let me know if this is in any way uncomfortable for you," he murmured as he nuzzled Seph's neck lightly. "I'll move."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 am

Normally he would have protested it, but over the past month any contact with Reno had become wanted more and more. Reno's body curled close and Sephiroth wrapped an arm around him, holding Reno close to his body. "Stay right here," he murmured and Sephiroth held the warm body close.

He dropped his head and lightly kissed the top of Reno's head. "Take advantage of it now. All hell will break loose in the morning. Loz and Yazoo aren't blind."

Sephiroth nuzzled against the soft red hair as he held him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 am

"Let it break loose," he replied, gently rubbing Seph's chest. "It'd probably work out best if they completely freak out and get it out of their systems. Then we'll be able to sit down with them and try to work things out. I know it's not going to be that simple but... I can hope at least."

He definitely didn't expect it to be that simple. He could imagine it being a lengthy battle and secretly he was terrified of furthering the rift between the two boys and their father. Their relationship was already tentative at best, and he didn't want to be what causes them to completely sever it.

"We'll work it out, Seph," he yawned. "I'm not that hard to get along with so that's a bonus."

He grinned, even though Seph wouldn't be able to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Sitting down and working things out felt like an impossibility in general when dealing with the two. Sephiroth knew they would be shaken to not only learn their father was a homosexual but that he had a partner. Unfortunately they tended to respond to things they did not understand with violence. The fingers rubbed over his chest and Reno's words were meant to reassure but they were punctuated by a yawn.

It wasn't too late and Kadaj had at least thought to make sure he didn't work in the morning, but still he felt exhausted.

"Go to sleep Reno."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 pm

"It's okay, I'm awake - it's just impossible not to yawn when I get into bed." He turned his head slightly and kissed Seph's shoulder. "There's no point in worrying - we can't control how it goes and I think we can both handle them if things go awry." He tired his head up and kissed his jaw lightly. "You're right, maybe sleep will do us both some good."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:32 pm

"We hope," Sephiroth held Reno close as the lips kissed his skin and then moved up to his jaw. Lightly he stroked Reno's hair as he held him close. "I promise you, when you wake up in the morning this won't all be a dream," it felt like it to him, sharing a bed with Reno, having decided to take this to the next step. It felt surreal.

He held Reno close as fingers dragged through his hair before eyes shut. Sleep was dragging at him, pulling him closer to it.

"Everything will be clearer in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:42 pm

"I'll still throw a pop-quiz at you, just to be sure," he joked lightly, shifting ever so slightly and settling again. He gave a yawn and pulled the duvet a little closer around them both. Falling asleep in his arms was perfect - he couldn't have asked for anything better to happen.

"Sweet dreams," he murmured before quickly drifting into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 pm

The next morning had been ugly. It had ended with thrown objects, cursing, name calling, and words that Sephiroth had not heard in a long time. He had not expected to be called such things, especially by his sons. In the end they had gone storming out after the worst of what they could come up with. He had not expected much better but it hurt.

Of course it was to be expected, considering what the were like. They had blamed everyone possible, Reno, Kadaj, anyone and finally the morning had ended with a constant echo in his memory of his own sons calling him a fag, along with many other words. Many of them had only been hurled at him by his father. The days seemed to get worse, especially those when Reno wasn't around. They refused to listen and the verbal abuse towards him was excruciating. The days when Reno was there were just as bad, only made easier by the loving arms.

In the following weeks it only become slightly easier, and more so when Yazoo met Cerys for the first time. It had been difficult at first but eventually he began to become fond of her. Thankfully for Sephiroth's sanity around her Loz had cut down the words. Slowly they had reached a point where they stopped the name calling though it was still difficult, even as they slowly began to accept Reno.

It had been two months when a knock had echoed on the door. Sephiroth had answered only for his worst fears to be realized as he was handed the envelope. He didn't need to look at it. He knew what it was. But he did, and shoulders fell as he stepped into the kitchen. "Tranfer effective immediately. I am being returned to the front line."

Eyes locked on Kadaj as he collapsed into the chair and stared down.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 pm

The last two months had been exhausting for Kadaj as much as it had for his father, and there had been plenty of bruises to cover that never quite hid away enough to keep the questions at bay. Thankfully he had become a proficient liar by sandwiching it between two truths - one of which being his admitting to the school authorities that he was gay and the other that the attacks were because of it. It had resulted in several cringe worthy public assemblies about tolerance and equality that he knew Yaz and Loz blamed him for, but no one figured that it was his brothers that were leaving him in the mess that he was in.

He hadn't expected that the answer to their problems would be Reno's daughter. Her unfazed attitude towards her father being gay, her adoration of Seph, and his brothers' unwillingness to use foul language around her had been the start of patching things up. It would never be the same - and it certainly would never be perfect - but things had started to become tolerable again when that envelope had arrived.

"They can't," he whispered, completely frozen to the spot. "Dad, they can't. You said that..." He closed his eyes and tried to stop himself from panicking. "Okay," he murmured, falling into the chair opposite him. "I guess we should have seen it coming."

The old fears resurfaced as though they had never gone away, gripping his heart and squeezing it until he didn't think that he could breathe. With his father on the front line it meant that he wasn't safe, that anything could happen. It meant going back to a base and transferring again, having to start again... He felt like a child again but now he was too old to run into his father's arms and cling to him.

"Effective immediately... is that today or tomorrow or..? It'll have to be tomorrow because we need to store everything away, organise transfer papers..." He paused and looked up at him. "What about Reno?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:15 pm

A sigh escaped in response. "He'll need to be told. Start packing your stuff, tell Loz and Yazoo to do the same when they wake up. I'll go over to the school and start the paperwork. I'll be back tonight, I need to talk with Reno first."

He needed to know. Sephiroth slowly stood as he picked up the envelope with the order folded back inside. He would be transferred first to the base listed and then sent on tour to the battlefield, but the boys would be away from the battle. They would be cared for by another soldier's family just as they had grown up, and would be schooled on base with the other military children.

Sephiroth stood and rested his hand on Kadaj's head. "I will be back as soon as I can and then we can talk, but I need to let Reno know immediately, and this isn't something I want to tell him over the phone."

The hand was brought away as Sephiroth stood and headed towards the door, pausing to slip his shoes on. Once out his hand instantly went to his phone and pulled it out. Flipping it open he hit the speed dial number for Reno. "Come on Reno, for once in your life be up this early or at least wake up to answer."

Despite having access to his apartment he did not want to show up with Reno still asleep. He would need to be awake for this.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:23 pm

It took several moments for Kadaj to will himself to his feet, his entire body feeling like a lead weight. This wasn't meant to happen again... they had managed to avoid their father being called to the front line in the mini eruptions across seas, so if he was being called on... this had to be big.

He eventually got to the top of the stairs and almost ran into Loz who actually gave a look of what could pass for concern at how pale Kadaj was. He said nothing when he head the news, a very slight nod his only acknowledgement that he had heard. His hand raised to lightly squeeze Kadaj's shoulder (and it took a lot of effort for him to not flinch from the now expected blow) before he went back to his room.

Yazoo had peeked out of his door when he heard the two of them, his face white as a sheet. Drunk or high he was capable of being a monster, he was capable of worse when he was angry - but this rendered him speechless like the rest. He ran to Kadaj and wrapped his arms around him, and despite everything that had happened between them... Kadaj understood. Under it all, Yazoo was scared - that's all his bravado had ever been (or so the string of therapists had told them over and over). The long haired brother eventually released him and disappeared back in his room and Kadaj couldn't help but sigh.

It had to take something like this to unite them again... but at least it proved that despite all that had happened... they still cared.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Reno rolled over with a groan and reached for the phone. Had it been any other ring tone he would have left it where it was and groaned at it to shut up, but he knew this tone by heart and it was a call he would never miss.

He forced himself to sit up so he didn't fall asleep while on the phone, yawning as he pressed to receive the call. "Hey you - missed me so much you needed to wake me?" He chuckled softly. "Work was a nightmare and I only got in and 4 - which is better than what we expected right?"

He stretched and slipped from between the covers. "I can make it over for lunch if you give me a little longer, but Jess is thinking of heading out for the day and wants me to take Cerys if she does - think Yazoo will mind getting his hair braided again?"

He padded to the bathroom, suddenly aware that he was talking and Seph wasn't. He paused and frowned, leaning against the wall. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next