FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:13 am

Reno laughed and remotely locked the car as he ran to the elevator, smacking the button and almost bouncing as he waited for it to arrive, slipping through the doors as they opened and jamming the key into place and twisting it, pressing for his floor.

"Why does this thing seem to move so much more slowly when I want to be upstairs already?" He grumbled softly, tapping his foot with a grumble. He pried the door key from the ring and handed it to Seph. "I'll fuck about with getting this key out, you open the front door."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:28 am

Sephiroth was just as anxious as Reno but whether it was a need to retain some sort of appearance or just that it was too painful to run hardly mattered. Instead it was a fast stride, long legs carrying him to the elevator. It was far faster than his normal pace but that was due to the need to be in Reno. While inside the jeans were readjusted in order to attempt to get more comfortable only for it to fail completely. There was nothing he could do to relieve the pressure even slightly. He failed completely as muscles tensed slightly.

"I'll have the door open for you."

All that mattered right now was getting in that apartment and throwing Reno over the counter. His body begged for it, undone by even a single thought. So far he had fallen that he could not even think about it, at least not when it dealt with Reno. He drew a ragged breath in and tried to calm himself before he lost control and took Reno right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 am

Reno daren't open his mouth because he knew whatever he said would drive them to forgo getting to his apartment, pressing the emergency stop and getting to it in the elevator. A tempting thought but one he really needed to put out of his mind.

The elevator finally pinged and he waved a hand at Seph before the doors started to open. "Go, go, go," he urged, almost military like in both the words and the hand gestures that went with it.

He forced the elevator to relinquish his key and head after Seph.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 am

The sharp tone and the actions were familiar though Sephiroth did not need any urgings. Long strides brought him forward and the key was in the lock in an instant. Sephiroth gave it a sharp turn and then back to the position where it would release. The door was yanked open in a second as he turned back towards Reno. He could not wait much longer. He needed the other man, needed to be inside him.

Sex with Reno was a drug and one he was quite glad to be addicted to. Turning Sephiroth reached for Reno, unwilling to wait any longer.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 am

Reno needed no encouragement as he pressed himself against the other man, pulling him into a hungry kiss and then pushing him into the apartment, kicking the door closed behind him and tossing the keys into the bowl.

"Don't bother getting undressed," he purred, pulling him back into the kiss. "Takes too long."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 am

No time was wasted as Sephiroth pulled Reno back against his body. Lips met hungrily as he held Reno flush against his form. There was no shame at the fact that he knew Reno could feel the aching hard on through his pants. All that mattered was that He was inside him as soon as possible. Lips returned to Reno's with bruising force and hips pulled away enough to reach down and yank Reno's belt open.

The button was popped open as Sephiroth's lips parted to allow Reno's tongue entrance, just as long as those pants came off.

Sephiroth broke the kiss and a ragged breath escaped. "Off. Now."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:55 am

Reno groaned into the kiss - the feel of him hard and pressed against him was divine. He didn't argue and immediately dropped his pants, managing to also nudge off his shoes and kick the pile behind the counter. He pulled Seph back into the kiss again as he used his toes to yank his socks off (lino + socks = an interesting trip to the hospital, he was sure).

He reached a hand down and stroked Seph through his pants with a purr, making light work of his belt and fly, cool fingers darting inside to stroke over the hot flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 am

A groan was released as Reno stroked him and then his pants were ripped open. Sephiroth thrust into the hand that wrapped around him as he grasped Reno's ass. This wasn't going to last long but he did not want to stop Reno yet. Lips claimed Reno's once more as hips moved forward and ground back against the hand that gripped him. Sephiroth broke the kiss as he pulled back away from Reno.

He couldn't wait any longer.

"I need to be in you, now."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:49 am

"There's nothing stopping you."

Reno grinned and kissed him lightly before turning around and bending over the counter slightly, folding his arms on the marble top. "I think I promised something like this, right?"

He looked over his shoulder at Seph with a smirk. He wanted this as much as he did, and he was trying to show some restraint over it, though Gods knew how he managed it when he wanted to grab him and force him closer.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:04 pm

"Do you need preparation?"

He hoped the answer was no. The idea of needing to take the time to prepare Reno was almost unbearable when he needed him this bad. Sephiroth worked his pants down slightly in order to free himself from the confines. Hips moved as he rubbed against Reno's ass and his hands wandered under his shirt, exploring his skin. He needed inside of him but he couldn't.

Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Reno smiled - it was nice that he cared to ask. "No, I'm good ," he reassured him, pressing back against him with a soft groan. Considering that it would be the third time in less than 24 hours he didn't expect that he would need it at all.

He pushed himself back and straightened a little, twisting a little to kiss him with a purr. "I want you - now."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Sephiroth claimed the lips again briefly and then pulled back. Lining himself up he pushed into the tight heat. It enveloped him as he leaned forward and claimed Reno's lips once more, pushing in steadily. The kiss was broken with a gasp as the muscles slid around him, enveloping him completely. A groan made its way past and Sephiroth gripped one hip and pushed the rest of the way in.

He panted and rested his forehead against Reno's shoulder and waited as muscles trembled from the restraint. He couldn't come, not yet, no matter how badly his body wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 pm

His eyes slid closed, enjoying the feel of Sephiroth entering him again, the slow stretching as he slowly slid inside of him. He reached up and stroked his hair gently, realising that he was already panting softly; his body wasn't used to this at all. He had spent too long only getting some on the weekend if he was especially lucky, and this... this lust and need, the inability to keep their hands off of each other was so foreign to him now.

His groin throbbed and ached for attention already, and it didn't take much thought for him to realise that when he said "quickie" he was going to be far more literal than he thought. With a husky chuckle he repeated that thought aloud to Seph.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Sephiroth unfortunately had to agree with that statement. As badly as he may have wanted to take it slow that just wasn't an option. Even with several times over the past day his control was shot. He couldn't restrain himself from constantly wanting to touch and be inside Reno. His body shuddered and pulled back partially in order to move into the first thrust into Reno's tight body.

A soft groan of need escaped as Sephiroth drew back again and buried into him once more. He reached down and stroked Reno as the pace picked up slowly.

Every cell in his body was burning. He needed this, needed him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Reno rest his head against Seph's with a groan, one hand still tangled in his hair while the other gripped onto the edge of the counter. The hand wrapped around him and almost pushed him over the edge with that simple action, his head dropping forward with a moan.

"Damn..." he murmured. "Now I'm managing to be quieter..."

He chuckled and dropped his hand from Seph's hair, reaching back and grabbing his ass and pushing him in deeper with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:35 pm

"If you are not going to scream for me I am certain we can find another use for that mouth of yours."

The hand pulled him closer, Reno's body taking him even deeper in. As the heat surrounded him a gasp escaped and Sephiroth claimed Reno's lips once more to muffle the cry that threatened to escape. Hips moved and he thrust into Reno's body again as his body screamed for more. He needed this, this absolute heat, and skin slapped against skin as he moved.

Sephiroth's hand tightened around Reno's cock and continued to stroke him, rubbing over his smooth heated skin.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Reno grinned and kissed back. "I was never much of a screamer," he purred against his lips, flicking his tongue over them and then kissing him again.

He gave a muffled moan as as Seph moved harder and faster inside of him, the strokes over his cock firmer. He wouldn't last long like this, his skin feeling as though it was on fire with every touch.

"Seph.... Not going to be long," he panted, nuzzling him lightly and kissing him again. "Just... fuck... you feel good..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Sephiroth gasped against those lips as he moved harder into the waiting body. The strokes had become erratic with each thrust, each tensing bringing him closer to his end. Reno was just too tight, the feel of him so tightly around him ready to push him off the edge. Maybe it was because it had been so long since the last time and Reno but it didn't matter. Just as long as he could feel this.

It was pure absolute bliss and another moan escaped.

"Just come for me Reno," he was breathless as he stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 pm

There was no denying that voice and that request, his body surging at the words. His fingers bit into Seph's ass as his body tensed, a soft gasp followed by a moan punctuated his orgasm as he came hard in Seph's hand, the hard flesh twitching as it drained every drop.

He leant against the cabinet a little more, panting hard as he came to the realisation that what had just occurred was probably the fastest anyone had done that to him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Sephiroth gasped as he felt Reno tighten around him. He clenched and Sephiroth felt his balls tighten even more. The thrusts became short and frenzied, only focused on pounding into the tight heat. Moans escaped as he felt the muscles tighten within him and he thrust into Reno a final time and released hard into his body. It was an explosion and slowly Sephiroth pushed himself up.

The silver hair hung around them as he leaned forward and briefly pressed his lips against Reno's.

"You are like a drug, I can never have enough of this."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Reno pulled Seph's hand from his hip and curled it around his waist, pulling him closer and kissing him back. "I was thinking the same thing," he chuckled softly. "I don't think it's ever been this good with anyone before - and I'm not blowing smoke up your ass. I'm still trying to get my head around it, if I'm honest."

He gently pulled Seph into another kiss, too absorbed in the post-sex glow and the feel of him in and on him to hear the elevator ping... or the key in the door.

"We'll make daddy dinner so he actually eats after work for once," came a soft, female voice as the door opened. It was quickly followed by the sound of a hand slapping a forehead. "Looks like daddy is home..."

Reno broke the kiss, his head snapping to the doorway to stare at his tall, raven haired ex-wife and their equally raven daughter.

"Is he my new second daddy?" Came the innocent question from Cerys as her mother tried to usher her into the living room without laughing.

"I...." Reno stuttered, not expecting them at all.

"She had the dentist and wanted her father," Jess explained, sitting on the chair with her back to them and pulling Cerys into her lap. "I figured that you'd be at work but... We'll do introductions when you've... untangled yourselves..."

"I like his hair," the youngest voice chirped up again, trying to crane her head to look.

Reno looked to Seph with a sheepish look. "So, I've met your family - time to meet mine?" He managed weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Certainly it had been years. He was able to dismiss this need when he thought of it that way, but at the back of his mind was the actions from the previous day. It wasn't just the sex. He had wanted to be with the other man, like a friend he was very fond of. It could be counted in days how long they had known each other and that was what worried him. He did not ordinarily open up this quickly to anyone.

But perhaps Kadaj was right in a way. He needed company. Leaning forward Sephiroth returned the kiss as he held him. One hand buried into the red hair and then he heard it finally. Someone was there and the kiss broke. The green eyes flickered to the doorway and Sephiroth was torn for a moment between trying to salvage some of his pride by pulling out of Reno or if the possibility of a frontal flash made it not worth it.

Second daddy?

The green eyes flashed towards Reno as the woman and child moved out of eye view. He pulled out of Reno's body in an instant though it wasn't fast enough. Hands put himself back in his pants as they were pulled back up and adjusted. For the first time in a very long time Sephiroth's face was red as he hurried to scrub the semen from his hands in a rushed action.

"Trying to top me for bad introductions?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Reno turned and grabbed the kitchen paper towels, tearing a couple of sheets off and handing them to Seph and then tearing off a few more to tidy himself - and the cabinet - up.

"Do you think if I thought for a moment my daughter might walk in on us that I'd have bought you back here?" He snorted softly, grabbing his pants and hurriedly pulling them on. He sighed and pulled Seph over, kissing him softly. "Sorry, I know that's not what you meant."

He was mentally panicking - he wasn't prepared for the 20 questions Cerys would likely run them through once she was able, though considering what she just walked in on it was fair to say that she probably deserved them.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I'd tell you to run while they're not looking but then I'd have to face this alone so... ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Sephiroth cleaned off his hands and opened up the cupboard under the sink, a normal place for the kitchen trash, and tossed the used towel in. Leaning over he pressed lightly back against Reno. One arm wrapped lightly around his waist as fingers brushed over his cheek. "Reno, it will be alright, even if we do not run."

This would be a warm up for if his own sons ever discovered this... what was it even? They had met each others' families, enjoyed each others' company and the touches and kisses were not something of randoms or even of friends. Sephiroth could not even begin to guess at what they actually were now. It was something to be sorted. They could deal with such useless things as labels later on.

Slowly he released Reno and stepped away as he jerked his head to the room where the woman and child sat. "This will not get any easier the longer we stand here."

And in the end it would still be far easier than if Kadaj, or goddess forbid Yazoo and Loz, found out the truth. That conversation Sephiroth would not undertake until they had to. Until he discovered what to tell them Reno was.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:04 am

Reno leant into the touch with a thankful smile. "After this we'll figure out what... this is," he said with a slight chuckle. "Is it me or is the universe conspiring something and we're just about getting the heavily laid on hints?"

He kissed him again and then slipped out of his arms, ushering him into the living room while he tried to gird himself for anything that could happen now.

Cerys slipped from Jess' lap and ran to Reno, who swept her up into a hug with a chuckle. "Sorry about that, angel. I wasn't expecting you tonight but I'm very glad to see you." He kissed her cheek with a genuine smile. As awkward as this all was, he did still love to see his little girl.

"Sephiroth, this is my ex-wife Jess and our daughter Cerys."

Jess stood and offered her hand to Seph with a small smile. "It's nice to meet you, as unorthodox a meeting it is," she chuckled. "Don't mind me, I'll be out of both your hair soon enough if Reno doesn't mind having Cerys tonight."

"Please daddy, can I sleep over?"
She gave him big, blue puppy-dog eyes that he couldn't resist (and well she knew it). "Please?"

"If it doesn't interrupt your plans?"
Jess ventured.

Reno gave a small smile and settled Cerys on the ground again, lightly ruffling her dark curls. "No, no plans," he admitted, putting his arm around her as she lightly clung to his leg and peeked around at Seph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next