FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:08 am

Reno fell into step beside him and, holding his breath, chanced slipping his arm around Seph's waist. "I think the last time I went out to eat it was burgers and milkshakes," he grinned, acting as naturally as possible about what he was doing. "You know better than to judge me based on the apartment - you could take me out for a $5 pizza and I'd be happy. A little over-dressed, but happy."

He lightly brushed his lips over Seph's cheek. "You know, when you think about it we've done this all backwards. The first night we meet we end up sleeping in the same bed, and now we're having the first date." He laughed and nudged Seph lightly. "I wouldn't change it though. Unconventional seems to have suited us."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:18 am

Sephiroth blinked as he felt the arm move around his waist. It wrapped around him and the small smile returned. It had been growing into an actual smile over the past month, different than he had been in the past. Strangely his sons had not seemed to notice the change. "I'm not that cheap yet, though if I have to pay many more fees to keep my sons out of jail..."

He shook his head. Everytime he turned around there were more fees and the court case hadn't gone through yet. They were still fighting something, he didn't understand exactly what the lawyer Reno had found them explained. But now wasn't the time to talk about that.

The lips brushed against his cheek as he turned back towards Reno and his arm slid around his shoulders. "Conventional would be boring and I'm not the type to date around."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Reno raised an eyebrow at the mention of fees. "He's billing you?" He queried, a little indignant that so easily the agreement had fallen through and annoyed at himself that he hadn't thought to check that Mick had upheld his end of the bargain. "I'll have a word with him and see where these special fees are cropping up." he tutted. "Really you can't trust lawyers, I should have known better..."

He chuckled softly at conventional being boring. "I guess I'm very lucky that you decided to chance those drinks then, if you're not much for dating. Mind you, I'd sworn off dating before you too."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Sephiroth sighed as he glanced back. "No, not him... there are fees by the court and other things," he turned back towards Reno. "One would thank that after serving this country for so many years they would give me a break in the court system."

His hair shifted as he walked forward. There was a brief note that Reno had not protested his arm around his shoulders. The close contact was calming, how strange that he had become so familiar with him in even a month. "Well I had had a bad night."

Though it was a relief he had taken Reno up on that offer. Had he not they would not be in this position. As stressful as the past month had been it had also been a blessing. He had found Reno, and he did not doubt that the red head had a hand in keeping him sane. "It's right here," Sephiroth motioned to a building just up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Reno pulled him a little closer. "I know what the answer will be... but if you ever need help, just tell me. I'm not going to sit by and let you and the boys work yourselves into a tough spot when I could do something about it. And, if it makes you feel better, you can think of it as an investment. I keep you afloat and if things go south for me I always have a sofa to sleep on."

He gave a cheeky grin that didn't hide that his offer was serious. He meant every word - he would do anything in his power to help Seph and the boys, and he didn't want anything in return. Spending time together way payment enough for him, if any were to be metered out.

"Hmm, a very bad night," he agreed. "I just hope that there's been a lot of good ones since." He looked over at the building and gave a small smile. "You know, I've walked past it a dozen times and never taken the time to go in."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:19 pm

"A sofa? Don't you mean a bed," Sephiroth did not like to accept help however in this case he found that it had been more common that he needed to. And strangely he had accepted it from Reno. Fingers lightly brushed over Reno's jaw and brushed his lips briefly over the other's. "I will consider it, if we ever truly need the help but I shall not abuse the offer."

Slowly the hand dropped and drew slowly back. "Let's go," he motioned towards the resturaunt and led him in. "Many good ones. though they might have to do with the company."

Fingers lightly stroked the back of Reno's hand as he glanced towards the hostess. "Two, away from the crowd."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 pm

"Sofa, bed... it all depends on the boys and which makes it easier in the mornings," he chuckled. He leant into the kiss, brief as it was and gave a quiet, contented sigh. "You can abuse me any way you like, as long as you keep coming back," he grinned, quickly kissing him before they released each other.

He followed Seph into the restaurant, biting back an inappropriate comment about being seated away from the crowd, and resisting the urge to lace his fingers through Seph's - he knew what it was like to need to go back to a place with a certain image and he would be taking his cues from Seph that evening.

"Well, whoever's company your keeping, let me know to thank them - it makes you so much more agreeable to spend my evenings with," he teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:10 pm

As they were led away from the dinner crowd, which fortunately had thinned out thanks to the late hour, Sephiroth reached over and took his hand. His sexuality had never been a secret in work, not when he was active in the military and not now. Only Loz and Yazoo didn't know, and that was due to his family life and work life being kept so secret. As the hostess stepped away Sephiroth pulled out one chair and released Reno's hand before he stepped over to the other side.

"Oh I think you can thank them just fine," the green eyes flickered up towards Reno for a moment. "It won't be that hard."

Stepping back Sephiroth took a seat on the other side of the table.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Reno laced his fingers with Seph's and squeezed his hand gently, allowing himself to be led by both the hostess and the man. He grinned as Seph pulled the chair out for him but he wasn't going to argue at all, sitting and settling easily.

"I'm glad I make you happy," he replied. "I mean, you wouldn't keep coming around if I made you miserable, but still..."

He chuckled and took the menu as it was offered to him, casting his eyes over the items. He didn't want to spend too much - seeing as the offer was for Seph to take him to dinner, and he had a notion that he would hold them both to that - but he didn't want to order too little as to offend him.

He looked over the top of the menu to Seph. "So, what do you recommend?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:43 pm

"The wild trout or filet mignon, the chicken kiev is good if you don't mind the butter, short rips," Sephiroth placed down the menu for a moment as his gaze locked on Reno. "For appetizers that depends on how exotic you want to go. They have a stuffed cabbage that's decent, but there's also multiple types of caviar."

It had been a while since he had been there, not since his last meeting when peace was still an option. But that was boring, work, and this was far different. One hand lightly dropped against the table as fingers stroked over Reno's hand. When had everything changed so much? He wasn't quite sure but he didn't mind it. For the first time small touches did not seem to be overwhelming, overly nauseating.

"There's of course more high end items but I usually do not bother with those."

Lightly his fingers stroked over Reno's once again.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Reno gently stroked his thumb over the back of Seph's hand an smiled. "Will you still kiss me if I have the chicken kiev?" He chuckled softly. "Or will I be having to drown out the garlic somehow?"

He closed the menu and leant on it. "Hmm, I tend to go for mussels in a white wine and garlic broth... but again - garlic. What's the pâté like here? I saw chicken brandy with granary rolls and have to admit that's peaked my interest too."

Careful not to knock anything over, Reno leant across the table and kissed Seph gently. "Don't worry, I'm a simple man... wait, that's going to come back and haunt me I can tell..." He grinned and squeezed his hand, eyes glinting cheekily. "Now, do we get dessert or...?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 pm

"I don't believe that would stop me."

No, it had become a strong desire to kiss Reno, or even just be in some sort of contact with him. If it had become this strong within a month how much stronger would it become? Sephiroth knew it could only grow, especially when his children found out. "The pâté is reasonably good, not their best but not their worst either."

The green locked on blue and as Reno leaned forward the soft kiss was returned before he pulled back slightly though did not release the hand. "What type of date would I be if I didn't offer dessert?"

Sephiroth wanted to stretch this night out as long as he could, because Kadaj would be questioning him for hours on end when he returned, especially if he returned earlier. Though if it went too late he would also be questioning him even more. Sometimes teenagers were a pain, especially if one was aware of his previously non-existent sex life.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 pm

"Hmm, I might get away with garlic after all," he chuckled, flicking the menu open again with his spare hand, the other still holding Seph's. "I think I might try risking chicken brandy pâté - it sounds too good to pass up. The question then is chicken or steak..."

He looked over the options, liking the look of too many of them to choose right away. Instead he flicked to the dessert and have a soft sound of contemplation. "I see you're not on the menu - that's a pity," he purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

"No, that's on the personal menu."

Sephiroth leaned forward and placed one hand on the menu to push it out of the way. Lips briefly brushed across Reno's before he leaned back. He could deal with the accusing 'you slept with him didn't you' that would likely come from Kadaj if he came home late. Reno would be worth it. The fingers lightly stroked over Reno's before he leaned back slightly.

"You realize Kadaj will probably want to question you the next time he sees you. Find out if you're really good enough for his father."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:09 am

Reno give a slight grimace at the thought of being interrogated. He was trained to withstand such treatment, but this was a situation where he would have to break with his training and be honest with the teenage boy.

"I have a feeling that when it comes to Kadaj no one is good enough for you," he chuckled softly. "So, the important question would have to be - do you think I am?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:42 am

"Oh I'm sure that's the truth," Sephiroth's gaze flickered towards him as a slight sigh escaped. "Reno, you don't need to be concerned about that," lightly he lifted the hand he was holding and pressed his lips against it. "My only concern is that I would not be good enough for you. Doing this, I have given you more problems than your own."

Sephiroth replaced the hand on the table as the waiter stepped over to take their drink orders however did not release it, as sure a sign as any that this relationship would not be hidden in public.

Fingers lightly moved over it as he glanced back. "Champagne to start with."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 am

Reno opened his mouth to answer but knew it wasn't an answer that needed to be said in front of anyone else.

"Champagne sounds good," he agreed. "We can figure out everything else after that." The waiter took the hint and scurried off, leaving them alone again. "Seph, if I wasn't willing to face whatever comes my way then I wouldn't be here. I know what I'm getting myself in for... and you're definitely worth it. I'd rather face whatever your sons, your father, your job can throw at me than not be with you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:35 am

Sephiroth blinked as soon as Reno said that. "You're so sure already," lightly he lifted the hand once again and pressed his lips to it. "Come home with me tonight, meet Kadaj, if you think you are ready for it."

It was a want to be with Reno, stronger than he had allowed himself to feel for any other. Love? No, he couldn't admit that yet, but perhaps heading there. Other than his sons he had never allowed himself to really feel it, not for any outside the family.

He wanted Kadaj to know how strongly he felt for this man, wanted him in his sons' lives.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:26 am

Slowly Reno nodded. "Okay." He nodded a little more surely and smiled. "It's not like I haven't met him before but suddenly he's become slightly scary." His hand moved to lightly cup Seph's cheek, his thumb lightly tracing across the cheekbone. "Still, I don't want to have to hide this any more... and it's the only way forward."

He lightly tapped Seph's nose. "I just hope they're ready for me..." He chuckled softly and trailed his hand down, taking Seph's again. "I don't think I've ever been like this with anyone... definitely not in public... it feels so normal even though I know I should be finding this strange."

He lightly ran the toe of his shoe up the inside of Seph's leg. "I guess it just proves the next hurdle is needing to be jumped - the boys." He paused. "I promise not to literally or figuratively jump your sons."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am

Sephiroth tilted his head slightly and kissed the hand as it stroked across his skin. "We don't need to hide this. I want you in my family's life, whether they support it or not. Their choice will not change my decision."

"Reno," the fingers moved back to hold Reno's hand. "They will be alright with it, even if they take some time to get used to the idea eventually they will be fine with it."

He knew that Kadaj had said he would be alright with it. And he had been right, even after everything he had not left. This want to be want to be with him only continued, and it was Kadaj that had suggested Reno. There was a brief smile as he felt the foot brush over his leg and Sephiroth reached for Reno's jaw. He leaned forward and brushed his lips against Reno's.

"If anyone can be accepted by them it will be you."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 am

"Even so, I'm not going to come between you and your sons - so I'll do what I can to not give them a reason to hate me, but who knows... Maybe I'm worrying about nothing." He chuckled and shook his head. "To be fair, I usually am. I just don't want you to ever be in the position where they try to make you choose... because it'll kill me but I won't let you make that decision. They come first."

He looked up as the waiter came over and set the pedestal topped by an ice bucket and very nice looking bottle of champagne. He took two champagne flutes and poured a glass, offering it to Reno as he was taking the interest.

"Oh, no, I have no idea what I'm doing when I choose champagne," he admitted. "Seph, you're going to have to be guinea pig."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:49 am

"You are," the fingers traced over Reno's hand. "I haven't even bothered looking before. I was always more worried about them being raised properly that I stopped letting myself live. I would not tolerate them trying to force me to make the choice between them and allowing myself to have some happiness in my life." Sephiroth glanced down for a moment at their hands.

As the champagne flute was offered to him Sephiroth reached out and took it in his left, the hand that did not hold Reno's. "I am sure it'll be fine. You shouldn't worry so much."

Reaching down he picked up the flute and took a sip of the champagne. "It's fine Reno."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:01 am

The waiter topped up the glass and poured another, jamming the bottle into the ice and then leaving them to it again.

Reno took the glass and sipped at it, nodding appreciatively. "You're right, it is fine," he smiled, setting the glass down again. He lifted Seph's hand to his cheek and leant against it slightly before kissing his fingers. "I promise to work on the not worrying - the rest seems to come much more easily to me."

He looked into Seph's eyes and smiled. "You know you're stuck with me now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 am

Sephiroth felt the hand against his own and the contact was made with his cheek. The lips pressed against his fingers and brushed lightly over his lips. The fingers continued to stroke at his lips and then cupped his chin.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

His thumb rubbed over his skin and pulled Reno closer. His lips pressed back against his and slowly pulled back slightly before another was pressed back to his lips.

"I do not plan on letting you go, ever."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 pm

"Then I'm glad we agree on that," Reno chuckled. "If I was the only one feeling that way this would be awkward right now."

He broke into a grin and took up the champagne flute and raised it slightly. "Come what may... at least we got a date out of it, and proved to each other than we can look like human beings before work - and children - runs us ragged."

He was teasing, of course. Seph looked good whether he was perfectly manicured or slightly dishevelled. There was nothing he could do that would stop him looking desirable in one fashion or another.

"You do realise that as much as I'm taking on your boys... Cerys is going to insist on sitting in your lap and braiding your hair until you want to cry, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next