FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:08 am

Reno smiled and looked out the corner of his eyes at him, too exhausted to roll onto his side. "Well, you have my number and since you called me I have yours," he agreed, looking up at the ceiling and half closing his eyes. "There's baby wipes in the top drawer - not sure if you're a clean up immediately kinda guy or content to wait until your body decides that it really needs to move."

He didn't know much about Sephiroth at all. Not about him as a person. He knew that he liked whiskey and rum, both on the rocks, that he smoked... that he was very good in bed...

He slowly pushed himself up to sitting, not feeling all that strong enough or in the mood to be moving but he was craving a post-coital cigarette. "Fag?" There was a beat as his eyes widened. "A cigarette. Fuck, I've been over seas too often... Sorry, honest: cigarette. Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:37 am

Sephiroth blinked a minute as his mind started to focus once again. His cigarettes were in his jacket which had been left on the couch. "Yes," he said as he allowed himself to collapse against the bed once more. Eyes shut for a moment as he rested against the mattress. Normally he would have cleaned up but at the moment the exhaustion dragged at him.

It had been far too long since the last time.

"It's been too long."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 am

Reno half leaned and half flopped over Seph's stomach, groping at the drawer and grabbing the cigarettes and lighter he kept there for the nights he couldn't be bothered to find another pack. He grabbed the baby wipes while he was there and dropped them on the bed before forcing himself to stop leaning on Seph.

"How long is too long for you?" He asked, lighting the cigarette and taking a long pull. He offered it to Seph as he slowly blew out a plume of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 am

Sephiroth reached over and took a long slow drag. There was nearly a feeling of relief as he drew it into his lungs and relished it. And then came the question he didn't want to answer at this point. It might have been less humiliating to say that he was usually drunk and could not remember clearly.

Slowly Sephiroth exhaled. "Thirteen years."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:42 am

Reno opened his mouth and then closed it again, entirely unsure what he was meant to say to that. He scanned his eyes up and down the naked body laid out before him and opened his mouth again... and closed it a few moments later.

"Wow," he eventually managed to say. "I will never complain about a dry spell again... How did you even..?" He shook his head and leant down, kissing him lightly. "Well, I hope I was a good way to break your fast?" He broke into a grin. "Damn, I figured you were a patient man but that... I can promise you that whatever rust you were worried about you needn't have been."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Sephiroth watched Reno's expression and the way he opened his mouth and shut it. His head dropped slightly, reluctant to answer the question. It hadn't exactly been dealing with it with what Kadaj had done. The cigarette returned to his lips and he took another drag before he exhaled. "By not having any free time," reaching up with his right hand he grasped the back of Reno's head and pulled him down into a brief kiss.

"Quite a good way," the fingers brushed lightly through the red hair and then dropped back. Grabbing a wipe he worked to clean his body off of the remains of the event though rather reluctant to leave and return to the stress he knew awaited him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Reno kissed back with a chuckle, taking the cigarette as Seph cleaned himself up. "Any time you want to make some free time just give me a call. I'm sure I can manage to rustle up a beer and conversation about sports." He blew smoke rings into the air. "Seriously though - I know we've only just met and that but... I'm a call away for anything."

He put the cigarette between his lips and stretched. "No pressure - if you don't call I'm not going to stalk you or something crazy." He offered him the cigarette again and leant back against the pillows. "Be pretty disappointed I don't get another round, but..."

He was awful at this part - getting across that he'd like to get to know someone better without coming across like some maniac. The fact he was doing it after what was likely planned as a one night stand was crazy enough.

Hopefully he likes slightly deranged.....
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Reno seemed almost friendly and the realization struck that this would not be a one night stand. It was not just an offer of another time but of a shoulder to lean on. He was rambling and there was that hint of a smile again as he took the cigarette once again and leaned forward, a brief kiss pressed against the red head's lips. "I understand, fortunately I am slightly less out of practice with this as my job requires interaction."

A companion out of work would be better for him and he didn't remember comments made about the fact that he had no 'friends'.

Sephiroth took a drag from the cigarette and exhaled slowly. After the cigarette he would at least retrieve his phone and made sure the house had not been destroyed. Hopefully for his sanity there would not be numerous calls waiting from Kadaj.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 am

Reno chuckled and relaxed a little after the kiss. "You wouldn't think my job was talking people into things, would you?" He shook his head and smiled. "I think that's why I'm shit at personal interactions - I don't want to feel like I've talked someone into spending time with me."

He stretched and scratched the back of his neck, settling into what felt like a comfortable silence. He hadn't planned on feeling so connected to Seph - that morning he had figured it would be a job to lure him home, the sex would be good and they'd never see each other again.

There was no anticipation of mind blowing sex and that (slightly annoying) fluttering feeling when they kissed, for even suggesting that it might happen again - let alone practically offering sanctuary from his kids.

He was a little worried at what his brain was ticking over to, about even thinking of it as a possibility. For now it was friends - with copious benefits - and nothing more. It was unlikely it would be anything else.

Still the thought niggled at the back of his mind.

Trying to shake it off he cheekily plucked the cigarette from Seph's fingers and took another pull, almost tipping over the ashtray in the process. The smoke snorted out in a vaguely amused sound as he caught it and held it up. "Ok, holding this before I wear it," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:30 am

The ashes nearly fell into the bed, an event that Sephiroth was all too used to. It seemed that with a trio of boys the tipping over of ash trays seemed to be a daily occurrence. A soft sound escaped as Sephiroth allowed himself to lean back against the bed. He wasn't ready to return to the life that waited for him, not when it was comfortable there with Reno.

"No, one wouldn't, unless that convincing included convincing others of your insanity."

Eyes shut for a moment as Sephiroth allowed his head to rest on the pillow unwilling to move for the moment. It was comfortable, something he had not been in the presence of another outside of his sons in a very long time. Lightly his fingers brushed through Reno's hair.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 am

Reno laughed and nuzzled Seph's wrist as the fingers ran through his hair.

"If you think about it, the only people who know they're sane were once locked away in a hospital for a while and had to go through gods know what to earn a piece of paper saying that they're not crazy any more."

He offered the ashtray a little closer as the cigarette burned close to the filter.

"So in a way, we're all crazy because we can't prove we're not - and I for one don't have the time to get locked in a psych ward to chance they'll ever let me out again."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:12 am

Sephiroth reached out and crushed the butt of the cigarette into the ash tray and released it. Eyes opened as he glanced up towards Reno as he nuzzled against his skin. "Neither of us do, though I might be proved insane for raising my three boys."

There was a brief hint of a smile as fingers released the cigarette. "I am not leaving yet but I need to make sure my sons haven't burned anything down," he switched his position and pushed himself up, feet hitting the ground. This had certainly done the trick to put him in a far better mood and his previously sore feet had not even crossed his mind.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:18 am

Reno waited until Seph had shifted from the bed before leaning over and placing the ashtray back on the bedside table, flopping down against the pillows, slowly rolling onto his back. He didn't think his legs were going to work just yet.

"There's nothing insane about looking after your own flesh and blood," he called after him. "They just send you insane - it's a completely different thing."

He swung his legs around and forced himself to his feet, groaning a little as his tired body gave an objection to this strenuous task. "If my legs remember how to walk any time soon I'll get you a drink."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:28 am

There was a groan as Sephiroth forced himself to his feet. Leaving the room he picked up the phone where he had left it on the couch. He didn't care that he didn't bother to get clothing. Lifting up the phone he flipped it open to see the pair of missed calls. A sigh escaped as he pulled up the first. Even if it hadn't been labeled he would have known it was Kadaj's.

He called it often enough.

The dial tone echoed as Sephiroth waited for his son's voice. It always seemed to be this way when he took some time for himself.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:34 am

Reno shuffled to the kitchen, not bothering with clothing either, and grabbed two glasses and went to the drinks cabinet. He took the key from the top and unlocked it, looking through what he had, glancing over his shoulder at the sigh.

"Trouble?" He asked softly, not wanting to talk over whoever he was calling if they had answered at that same moment. He closed the cabinet without retrieving a bottle, not wanting to pour drinks if he needed to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:48 am

There was a mechanical echo as it went to voicemail and a slight scowl creased his features. Kadaj almost always answered but he hadn't this time, which just left the number he didn't recognize. It could be anything. Sephiroth switched the ringer back on and closed the phone. "I don't know," a sigh escaped as he turned back and placed the phone down once more.

"I'm certain it's nothing. If it was too bad he would have called numerous times."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:58 am

Reno gave a knowing smile and went over, kissing him lightly. "If you want to go and make sure it's nothing, I understand," he said reassuringly. "You're going to keep wondering what it's about anyway - father's prerogative."

He gently swept Seph's hair over his shoulder. "Don't worry, if you try to look a little less pleased with yourself they'll never know," he teased, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:37 am

It had been a long time since the last but with each of Reno's kisses Sephiroth was much less certain it would be a set of uncomplicated booty calls. However it wasn't that he minded, especially with those gentle kisses. There was no complaint as one arm moved around his waist and the kiss was returned. For now this was enough. It was pleasant which was unusual for him, to allow such intimacy.

Lightly he gripped Reno's face as he pressed into the soft kisses and drew back.

"They can wait a little while longer."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:46 am

"Then I better get that drink I promised then," Reno smiled, pulling away and heading back. "What do you fancy? I have pretty much everything under the sun - and beer in the fridge." He turned back to him again. "There's always other entertainments as long as I can still walk in the morning..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:57 am

"Whiskey on the rocks," Sephiroth took a step back and sat against the couch as he shifted his hair so as to not trap it beneath his body. One arm rested against the back of the couch as he turned towards Reno for a moment. He would keep his phone on just in case Kadaj called back. "And how much would it take to incapacitate you so I know when I must stop?"

Sephiroth knew he couldn't stay too late but for now he would enjoy this moment.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:03 am

Reno grabbed a bottle from the cabinet and went through to the kitchen, putting a glass under the ice dispenser and pressing the button, decanting half of it into the other glass and then splashing the whiskey over them.

"I think that might be more of a trial and error and thing," he mused as he walked back. He handed Seph one of the glasses and then sat in the armchair next to the sofa as it was easier to talk to him from there (he hated being in the same room and not looking at people he was holding a conversation with, it felt rude to him).

"Then again we both have work in the morning, so probably not too good an idea," he chuckled before sipping from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:30 am

"Unfortunately so and my sons will be quite curious if I do not return until well into the night," fingers moved lightly across the fabric of the arm of the couch and brought the glass up to his lips. Tilting it Sephiroth took the first gulp. This was enough to forget about what Kadaj had done and would certainly be the solution to the problem of stress.

He wanted to remain with Reno however he knew he could not.

Sephiroth took another sip from his drink. Later, he would deal with Kadaj later. "So tell me, what exactly did your plans entail for as long as you have me here."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:37 am

Reno ran his fingers through his hair with a sheepish smile. "I didn't really plan anything... I gave you my number and half expected you not to call - I mean, I wanted you to but... You know, shit happens, you might not have been interested. Then after you called I went to bed so I'd be lucid this evening, spruced this place up in case I hadn't read things entirely wrong and you know the rest. I've... pretty much winged it since I first lit your cigarette."

He took another sip from his glass and swirled the ice around. "If I start planning things now I'd be breaking a pretty successful habit I started this morning," he chuckled. "I'm happy with taking the rest of the time you can spare me as it comes. Unless you have plans and then I'm all ears."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:00 am

All it would take was dismissing the concern from his mind. His sons would be fine just as long as he kept his phone on and was able to take any calls. If it was anything extremely bad he would have heard more from Kadaj. Another sip was taken from his glass before he tilted it and the ice cubes clinked against the glass. Sephiroth shifted slightly and fingers brushed over the cool edge.

He knew as little about Reno as the other man knew about him but it didn't really matter all that much for the moment.

The glass was once again brought to Sephiroth's lips.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:13 am

Reno watched him with a quiet smile. He knew that his mind kept going back to the phone calls and there was likely nothing he could do to stop that niggling at the back of Seph's mind.

He swirled the ice cubes around his glass. "Well... there's really only two options. More sex or more talking... and I'm the one doing all the talking so unless you want to do 20 questions at this point, I think we're still young enough to manage another round."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next