FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

Go down 
+7
Dark Nation
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Rufus
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Sephiroth switched the blade to his left hand and moved it slightly in order to test the weight of the sword. Green eyes locked on Zack as he took a step back. "Zack, I swore I would end your life rather than allow you to harm others. I will keep that vow."

A smirk appeared at the mention of honor. "You are speaking to the wrong of honor, Rufus I will do as I deem necessary, take Cissnei and distract the clone."

It didn't matter to him that Rufus outranked him, at this point rank was a mute point. He could not allow this to end with Zack joining her side, not when he was the only left to save his friend. Shifting his grip on the sword slightly he flipped it up before his face into a two-handed grip and moved, the blade crashing from the side.

Angeal, I will not allow your blade to be used for such dishonorable actions.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Zack saw Rufus nod his head and look to Cissnei before he moved quickly.
"Cissnei Dark Nation quick."
'Distract the clone?' The thought was there confused for the moment unaware of the other copies of Jenova inside the WRO at that time.
Zack saw the blade move and he was quick to move in the opposite direction of it.

Activating quake as he moved. He knew he shouldn't use it too often being that Denzel was near by, it was just something to use for the moment to get some distance between Seph and himself. It was odd to stare down his sword and see Seph at the end instead of Angeal.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:20 am

The ground shook hard and threw him back. Sephiroth skid across the ground as he lifted his head. Zack had his materia, and what he had was an unfamiliar blade. He did not even know where his own abilities lay anymore. Whatever Rufus had used to wake him though kept his heart pounding and his breathing was fast. It was greater than the power he had before, and it was like a distant memory. A time when the mako took its full effect and he understood the power.

Sephiroth leapt upwards as the ground shook violently and landed upon his feet, skidding back. The Buster Swords was slammed down against the ground to send a shockwave across the ground. It was a different effect than he was accustomed to with his Masamune.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:25 am

Zack jumped up as the shock wave rolled under his feet and he landed near Seph.
Charging at him activating his firaga, the growing sensation to just burn something becoming strong.
Flinging several fireballs at Seph as a distraction.

The fifteen hit combo of Rush Assault activated. He lets the flurry of fists and kicks out on Seph
Before dashing away a few feet.
Zack stood there for a moment just looking at Sephiroth. The buster sword in his hand made the moves unpredicatble.

Zack was sure he could handle it though. It's just part of his head was screaming at him that is was wrong to fight his friend.
Shaking he head he growled in frustration. Too much history in there would cause this battle to be one sided.
Especially if the other part of him gave Sephiroth too many openings.

But it was just giving him memories of better times in the past spent with Sephiroth as a friend.
Zack clenched his fist he looked beyond to the room where mother was.
Getting closer to the room would provide some strength. To see her as he fought.

Zack tapped the side of his head as if to try and force those reminders away.
"How annoying." He muttered.
Eyes falling on Seph he hoped that he hadn't gotten wind of the now obvious weakspot.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:43 am

The blade moved before him and the width of the blade was used to block the firaga. It was moved across as Sephiroth caught some of the punches, the others and he skidded back slightly as his gaze locked on Zack with a smirk. This was what he had been aching for not long ago, a battle that actually required him to think, not the past boredom when Deepground had attacked. Even the summon had been dispatched with a simple combination attack.

Sephiroth already knew that he could not allow Zack any closer to the clone, either of them. Wherever she was, she had his form and his weapon. That would be a threat too difficult for any to handle, any but Cloud. For all their sakes he only hoped that the clone would slip up, that the blond would somehow understand that the copy was no friend.

The green eyes were locked on Zack, and though deep in the back of his mind he had no desire to kill Zack at the forefront of it was the battle instincts ShinRa had drilled into his mind for years, and the vow that he had made to him. Sephiroth moved in an instant, not about to allow Zack any time to recover. The blade moved from the left, intending to wall rush him.

He had heard those words, and years of battle, years of training to find any enemy's weakness, the time they had spent grooming him to become the perfect warmachine, all told him how he would defeat Zack. Forgive me Angeal, I may not be able to take him alive. But one way or another, I will save him from her, even if it costs me my life.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:03 am

Zack had not expected that attack.
When he got caught in it he berated himself for leaving an opening.
He blamed himself for being weak without mother in sight.

Zack hit the wall with a hard slam that he felt the wall cave in.
The windows to the outside on either side of him cracked, as the wall gave way and he went through the wall.
Wings shooting out to catch himself before he could drop to the ground.

A small smirked played his lips again. There was a part of him that had been itching for this fight.
He sucked in a breath and smirked at Seph.
"I see you'd like a larger battle ground for this..."

To leave mother to fight Sephiroth. To fulfill that urge for a truly awesome fight.
Zack's wings flapped behind him and he held out his arms. The arrogance of the cells influence taking over.
"Then lets do this Seph. I've wanted to see how I stand up against the great hero."

Zack activated the thundaga and aimed the bolts to the side of building.
The blasts causing a larger hole to form so he could see the lab on the inside.
He still couldn't see mother but knowing she was on the inside, hopefully it would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:49 am

As soon as Zack was thrown out the window Sephiroth followed. He jumped between ledges, finally hitting the ground. Unless Zack would join him on the ground he would be at a disadvantage. "If you would like a battle come down here."

Sephiroth tilted his head up as he motioned towards Zack. "It seems that in disowning me your Mother removed my ability to fly as well."

His gaze flickered upwards as he took a step back. The further he could lead Zack away from her the better it would be. No matter what he had to save him one way or another. He could not allow his friend to fall, to become her replacement for him. He had seen what waited for Zack on the other end, felt the guilt for wanting so desperately for everything to end. The pain of reality had been too powerful, but then he had felt her love.

In a world where one friend was destroyed and the other wanted his cells to become whole, in a world where they had betrayed him, the only family he had known. That love from her had been a drug. He had wanted what she wanted, and the promise of a land free of pain. That was all he could see. But that was a lie, there was no escape from this world, no family to turn to. It had taken returning, had taken the lifestream ejecting him and forcing him to see the truth to realize what he had done.

"Come down Zack and we shall have our fair fight. You will gain as you desire."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:11 am

Zack landed on the ground below boots scrunching into the dirt. "You can't fly... well I won't then either."
He let his wings tuck themselves away as he walked towards Seph. "Fair's fair."
The closer he moved to Seph the more he wondered why he had chosen to give Seph the cells.
Especially via his mouth and not just slice him open and do it that way?
Zack rubbed a spot in the side of his head. The look that had passed Cissnei's face.
It was just there. He never wanted to hurt her. She didn't deserve it.

Zack looked up to the hole in the building he realized he couldn't see the lab.
He shook his head a couple of times. He sucked in a breath.
Focus he had to focus, do this for her. But the thought of leaving Denzel with her would upset Cloud.
Zack touched the side of his head. He clenched his fist by his side.
"Lets make this quick." He stated.
He had to get back before that other side woke and refused to do this fight.
Charging towards Seph he raised his fist ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:28 am

Rufus watched as Zack went through the wall and Sephiroth followed.
Now it was his turn to keep the Jenova clone occupied.
"Cissnei we need to remove that child from her..." He stated and gave Dark Nation a pat on the head.

Rufus pulled out his shot gun and handed it to Cissnei. He would not risk her or Dark Nation getting infected.
"I want you to cover me I'm the only one who can grab the child without being infected."
Denzel seemed to be preoccupied with bonding with his materia as Rufus stood in the doorway.
He looked to Jenova's clone. "Seems your boys went off to play fight."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:10 am

"I would not have it any other way."

It was better this way, being away from her. It meant he had a chance. Briefly Sephiroth's mind wandered to Rufus and the pair that were with them. He could not be concerned with their fate, not when he didn't know how long these cells would last that his body seemed desperate for, or even if he would survive this fight. Either way he had to free Zack. He would die to do so if he had to.

Sephiroth saw the movement, Zack's fist raised and he moved to twist to the side and the blade sliced down towards Zack's back. The blade was twisted away in order to hit him with the flat of it rather than the edge. He knew the damage the blade could give, he remembered seeing when Angeal had received it, the look on his face or shock as he stared at the blade. He had seen him use it maybe a handful of times, however never unless it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:21 am

Zack felt the crunch of the blade against his back and it sent him forward he tucked up and rolled out of the way.
Slamming his hands on to the ground he flipped up and on to them the on to his feet before spinning round to look at Seph.
He rubbed his back. Activating blizzaga he sent the bolts of ice in Sephiroth's direction.

Zack had to be smart about this to win. But this was Sephiroth he was facing.
That part inside told Zack no matter the lack of whatever enhancements Seph had received while growing up inside ShinRa.
Seph was trained from a much younger age than him.
Zack's hand rolled up his arm finding the right materia to active next and he found it... Gravity.

Hopefully that would knock Seph to his knees and Zack could get a decent shot in.
Activating Gravity around Seph to hold him still enough.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:43 am

He did not desire to kill Zack but there may be no choice. It would hurt deep down to do it, even if he wouldn't feel it truly until the battle lust drained away. Rufus wanted him alive as well, but he knew Zack might not give him a chance. The cold icicles shot out as Sephiroth jumped back and caught himself. The blade slammed down against the ground before he pushed the attack.

Sephiroth knew he was holding back, knew he was desperate not to harm Zack, but there weren't many options.

The gravity was unleashed and Sephiroth felt the magic pull at him, dragging him. The green eyes locked on Zack as he attacked, aimed initially for the neck and then turned it to strike with the flat.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:04 am

Zack saw the swing and moved just in time to not get his neck broken. But the blow came to the side of his head.
It sent him flying a few feet and down to the ground and hard. Zack flinched as he lay there looking up at the morning sky overhead.
Those extra few feet seemed to be the right distance for his sanity to momentarily return.
The blue seemed to consume him for a moment, reminding him of that moment. Lying there on the ground.
The memory of the pain of being gunned down resurfacing. For Cloud, he'd let himself die for Cloud to live.
What was he doing fighting a sane Seph?

Zack moved his hand to cover his eyes. He didn't want to be reminded of that.
He would rather have seen darkness than to be reminded he just tried to kill a friend.
Seph must have literary knocked the reminder of that day back into him.
Using his own sword for it.
'Well guess I deserved that...' He thought.

Zack could still feel her close, but Seph was closer. Close enough to end his life. With his brain rattled, he knew he shouldn't move.
There was a chance of a possible concussion and all that. "You know that felt like one of Angeal's blows to my head." He let out a laugh.
"Like a damn freight train." He let the hand move from his eyes. That craving his body wanted for unconsciousness creeping up on him.
"Thanks... Seph... for knocking some sense into me. I think using Denzel as her block won't work anymore."
Lying there he wouldn't dare move. Not when Seph was there with the buster sword.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:23 am

Sephiroth could hear the sound of the sword as it slammed against the side of Zack's head. He hit the ground and with a few short steps Sephiroth crossed the distance and stood beside him for a moment. Without a moment's notice the blade came out and rested the very tip against Zack's throat. "I have no desire to do this, but I shall hope you understand why I cannot let you up and dismiss this Zack."

Angeal...

Sephiroth's gaze flickered towards Zack as he mentioned the name. "I could not allow the bloodshed to continue, not with his weapon," however Sephiroth's position did not change, he still kept his hands tight on the hilt, not about to allow Zack a chance to rest it from him. Whether sane or not, he could not trust Zack not to turn again, not when she was within the building.

"Find a new guard Zack, we cannot afford to lose you to her. Next time I will not show you mercy. And Angeal would never forgive me should I allow you to slip so easily. I expect we shall both never hear the end of it if he returns. Honor, loyalty, pride... you of course know the drill."

There was a thought for a moment, a reminder of the pressure of Zack's lips against his own. So few dared do so, and there was the lingering memory of Zack's taste as it haunted him. "Why Zack? Why did you kiss me?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:51 am

The tip of Angeal's sword against his neck Seph standing over him, ready to strike him down.
The glare of that green. He had betrayed his friend and he understood that mistrust.
Zack looked to the side. "Yeah I know the lecture..." He sighed.
"Angel would knock twice as hard as you just did if he ever found out."
That thought alone was scarier than anything combined with the never ending lecture.
A new guard... he couldn't use Denzel now that the boy had fallen where he had promised Cloud he wouldn't.
Zack banged the back of his head against the ground. "Stupid I was suppose to protect him."

Zack He felt the world spin for a moment then realized it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.
That dizzying sensation rolling over and through his mind.
His body just wanted to rest. To be allowed to sleep and catch up on the sleep he missed from last night.
But Denzel needed to be trained. At least Zack had said his true feelings about SOLDIER to the boy.
Denzel he had to move... get him away from her. But to get close to her he would loose this train of thought.

When Sephiroth asked about the kiss... Zack's usual excuse 'it seemed like a good idea at the time...'
That wouldn't cut it. That and Seph could slit his throat at any moment. Zack could never lie to Seph... ever.
It lingered there in his mind, he had lied in the past, small white lies so not to hurt people. But over all he sucked at it.
To lie to Seph, he knew he couldn't hence why he had told him about Jenova in his head in the first place.
His hand went to his face. He had... in his possessed state done that. Something he would never had done as he was.

Zack could feel the blush on his cheeks forming. There were a million other ways he could have infected Seph.
"You should know Seph..." Zack looked at him still feeling embarrassed and annoyed at himself for hurting Cissnei like that.
"Her love, it makes you do things that you really secretly want to, but your stable mind says no to."
Zack looked at him swallowing lightly. Seph was a friend, he had been one of his best friends... this couldn't/wouldn't go any further than that.
"Just be glad you disarmed me when you did. Otherwise Rufus wouldn't have a head right now." He added quickly in a quip.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:43 am

"I have been on the receiving end more than once myself," Sephiroth turned back towards Zack though the tip of the sword did not move. He seemed like the normal Zack, however to return his weapon, if he returned to Jenova he would be at a disadvantage. Relenting the weapon was not something he was willing to do at the moment, not until Jenova was safely away from the WRO. "Rufus and the others will take care of the child that was with you."

Sephiroth's head was spinning and his heart was still pounding. Pain shot through his skull like a drill and his body felt weak. Whatever Rufus had given him to wake him so suddenly was quickly draining now that the danger was passing. Breaths remained shallow however his arm didn't budge.

And still there remained the kiss, the unusual but certainly not unpleasant feel of it.

"I know, after feeling her love I attacked you, labeled you a traitor, called meteor... I understand what her love makes you want to do. Anything to make her happy."

Though there was a brief note on Zack's statement concerning that it was something they wanted to. Did that mean he desired to kiss him? He would push that later, much later. After he came to his own senses. His head was still spinning.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:53 am

Zack smiled up at Seph. "Good to know I have someone to talk to about this, when it's all over..."
He placed his hand on the edge of the sword pushing it away.
"If Rufus fails I'll kill him. Denzel is important to Cloud and to me..."
Zack let out a breath. He let his eyes close that lull on unconsciousness wanting to claim him.
"Make sure they properly restrain me Seph... in case..." He let out the breath unable finish the sentence.
That unconscious state taking over him.

But he knew he didn't need to verbally tell Seph the rest.

In case Jenova took control... again.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:12 pm

((Just got home from work = lazy, I forgot how tired it makes me lol at least I'm getting better.))

Yazoo looked up suddenly, drawing his attention away from Kadaj. "Brother needs me." Was all he said before his single black wing appeared and he ran off, jumping out a nearby window and flying off towards the WRO building.

He saw a fight happening and saw it was Sephiroth and Zack. What in Mother's name is going on down there?! He thought in shock, flying down close enough to hear their words.

"Brother!" He cried out, landing not too far from where Zack lay, looking at Seph. "What are you two doing? Why are you fighting amongst yourselves?" He didn't understand it, were all his brothers forsaking Mother now?!

--

Cissnei frowned at Rufus' words but nodded, pointing her gun towards Jenova and firing off a couple of rounds in warning before taking his Shotgun and leveling it at the clone's head, glaring at Jenova while Rufus and Dark Nation moved to get Denzel away from her.

"I'd advise you to stay where you are." She growled to the clone, she would follow Rufus' orders, no matter how she felt for Zack! The Calamity must be destroyed, for the good of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Sephiroth allowed Zack to move the tip away and he pulled it back slightly. "Just rest Zack, it will all be over soon."

He would make sure it was, for Zack's safety he had to. She was still out there, the one with Rufus and then the other who had stolen his form and weapon. The one in his hands was certainly not his own, it was Angeal's. "If Rufus fails he may not be alive long enough for you to kill him."

He knew what Zack wanted, what he needed. He didn't need to finish his sentence. It was a fear that they would do things they normally would not all for her. As Zack slipped into unconsciousness Sephiroth let the tip of the sword hit the ground and he knelt and rested his forehead against the cool metal. The headache wouldn't go away and his head was spinning. He just... needed it to stop, needed his heart to stop pounding.

The he could fight again. Had it not been for the cells perhaps the fight would have ended differently, but Zack's desire for fairness had aided him in the end. Eyes shut for a moment and then he heard the sound of wings and a voice. It was a familiar one, one he himself had created. If one was there the other two couldn't be far away.

It seems Angeal, I shall need to use your weapon longer. I swear to you that I shall not use it for dishonorable deeds... just lend me your strength, grant it to me so that I may protect Zack from my fate.

"Yazoo, did she send you here to try to end my existence? After her punishment she dealt out..." A sigh escaped and Sephiroth stood wearily. Hands wrapped tighter around the hilt and he lifted the sword up.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Rufus moved quick and using the enhanced strength he wrapped his arms around Denzel and pulled him from the room.
His hand hooking round the bag of materia, the kid's sword in hand.
Passing by the hole in the wall he could see Sephiroth had taken care of the Zack problem.
But there was one of the remnants outside with the General. Even from this distance Rufus could see the wear on Sephiroth.
Rufus looked down at Denzel keeping his hold on the teenager strong. Cloud could thank him later for this.
"Sorry kid you want to get stronger and join SOLDIER, being on her side will forfeit any chance of that."
Rufus looked back at Dark Nation and Cissnei. Backing up and taking Denzel with him.
"Cissnei lay down some cover fire and get to the elevator now!"
Rufus held the teenager in his arms kicking the chair free waiting on Cissnei and Dark Nation to join them.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Denzel had finished fusing with a materia and he lifted his head to see the shots fired at Jenova. He turned and slammed the last materia he had fused with into the hold as his sword came out. He hadn't used it yet, and it felt unfamiliar in his hands, but after that test...

Cloud...

He needed to fight, to protect Grandma, but that word wouldn't leave his head. Grandma loved him, she wanted him. Cloud didn't want him, he didn't love him, he was just a pain to him. It still hurt to even think of that, no matter how much Grandma loved him. And then he was pulled out and picked up. As he was dragged out into the hallway all he could feel was the pain of Cloud hating him. Away from Grandma it hurt so badly.

And then those words...

"I understand," there was a mutter as he stared down. He had to join SOLDIER, to get this to stop hurting. Denzel didn't fight as Rufus held him, just stared straight ahead. Cloud... Cloud hated him, and he would hate him even more now. He had no choice, no family, SOLDIER was his only choice.

Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Hitting the G button int he elevator he looked to Cissnei and Dark Nation before he let Denzel go.
He looked to the materia and sword and crouched down placing his hands on Denzel's shoulders.
"I was going to test you this afternoon. But know this, you fight her control for the rest of the day I won't even bother."
He offered Denzel a smile. "You're officially now the second youngest member to ever make it into SOLDIER."

Rufus stood up. "Sephiroth was the youngest." He added hoping that might inspire some confidence in Denzel.
One thing he knew he needed to do was boost the kid's confidence in himself.
"You beat Zack's record when he made 3rd Class." He added.
He had to give the kid something to aspire and be proud of.

This new round of SOLDIER although it was needed he would definitely be making some changes.
Especially from how his father had run the company and it's military.
The new focus would be to wipe out Jenova... completely.
To remove her from the face of this planet before she destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Denzel felt the touch as he tilted his head up. The blue eyes locked on Denzel as he heard that. All he had to do was keep fight, fight her control. He couldn't go back to her and his mind was becoming clearer as the elevator descended further down away from her. There was a smoother breath as he lifted his head up. He was a part of SOLDIER, he was going to get stronger.

"Thank you sir," Denzel said as he looked down for the moment. He was special, the second youngest ever. Cloud hadn't even made it into SOLDIER but he had a long way to go. Slowly a smile threatened to appear.

His hand tightened around the hilt of his sword. This was going to make him stronger, strong enough to fight like he wanted to. Slowly his gaze lifted again and he stared up at Rufus. "Am I going to be cured too?"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Rufus nodded. "When I can get in contact with the maker of the cure you will be on the top of the list."
When the doors to elevator opened Rufus walked out and he looked up seeing the red lights flashing.
The WRO military were piling up the stairs towards the levels where the clones had been located.
Stepping outside the WRO Rufus looked to where Zack lay on the ground.
From this distance he could see the 1st Class was still alive.

But now was the time to remove Zack and Denzel from Jenova's reach.
"Cissnei we need to leave the area effective immediatly we'll be taking Zack and Denzel with us."
He motioned to behind the WRO. "I need for you to start up the helicopter round the back I'll bring Zack to you."
Rufus looked to Denzel. "We need to get you and Zack away from Jenova. Zack especially."
He motioned up to the lab. "So let me know if she moves from up there or even if you feel her move."

Rufus walked up to Sephiroth and looked to Yazoo calmly he just picked up Zack slinging the 1st Class over his shoulder.
"Sephiroth... We'll be leaving as soon as the chopper is ready."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:00 am

Denzel followed closely after Rufus. He couldn't forget what Cloud had said about the man, what he had made him do. But he was getting stronger and Rufus was giving him the chance Reeve wouldn't. Just a few years ago his request to join the WRO had been turned down, Reeve had told him that of that instant they were no longer accepting children. His story had changed his mind and Denzel hated him for it.

As Rufus spoke Denzel nodded his head. "Yes sir."

He was in SOLDIER, so Rufus was his boss now. Working with Mr. Gaskin helping build things and searching for survivors he had learned the basics of a job. Don't question your superior and do what you're told. He had learned these lessons well, and Mr. Gaskin had always told him he worked hard. Maybe that was why in the end after he died he was the last one left. All of the others either died of Geostigma or retreated to Edge from the slums.

Rick was like that, he ran away to leave him alone. But it was expected, he had been a stupid kid back then. With a deep breath Denzel focused on Jenova's presence and waited for any sign that she had moved. Zack didn't like SOLDIER, Cloud had told him to go ahead and die, had told him no, but it was too late now. He was a part of SOLDIER, he had made Cloud hate him.

It was all over. Denzel let his head drop as he clenched his eyes shut. He could never go back to Cloud now, especially not with what he did. He had let her use him. No, Cloud could no longer be his family and it hurt so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next