FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]

Go down 
+6
Kadaj
Denzel
Zack
Sephiroth
Genesis
Reno Nevada
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:10 am

Tseng shook his head at Cloud. "You do know you're supposed to say something you haven't done, right?"

Yazoo frowned. "Who's Hojo?" Such an innocent remnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 am

" Running out of things i havent done, that dont include some kind of sexual act."

Picking up Denzel he takes him to his room upstairs. " Just stay up here and sleep it off, ok."

Messing his hair he heads back down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 am

Loz thought a moment, and then took a drink. Technically Kadaj was his superior so a drink was in order....

though passed on the drunk encounter.

He was going to pass on Reno, really he smacked Rude around more then the red head... but took half a shot for kicks

Fulling passing at Yazoo's question about the summon

Loz also got to pass on Denz's question. the only girl worth was mother and that just crossed a line!

Though once Zack opened his big mouth... he took a shot. it was fun distorying the city.

Loz looked in confusion about Hojo but passed. no one had ever experimented on him

"never have you ever, read loveless" Loz stated

Last edited by Loz on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:53 am

"FUCK!" Genesis yelled as he first grabbed the book he carried with him.

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice"

He closed the book and then sighed, taking a drink.

"Never have I ever, had silver hair."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 am

"Are you sure you don't dye it?" Tseng teased Genesis lightly... yes, teased.. he must be starting to get a little drunk.

Yazoo huffed and downed his shot. "Not fair." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 am

The glare locked on Genesis in response. Sephiroth was certain that his aim was to see if it was possible for him to get drunk. He threw back a shot for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 am

Loz took a drink for the silver hair, what did he care this was actually fun picking on the others.

"I've never, have you ever, worked for a corperation!"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:40 am

Genesis took a drink for the corporation, letting out a sigh he turned and smirked at both Sephiroth and Reno knowing that they would have to take a drink as well.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 am

Sephiroth took another drink, knowing full well that everyone but the remnants would be drinking to that one. "I've never formed a different life in my head."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 am

Tseng snorted as he took two drinks, plotting his next question.

Yazoo leant back in his chair, just watching people and waiting, he had a good question but he had to get the timing right for it.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:06 am

"I call Bull seph," Loz pointed at his older brother, "Mother showed you a different life in your head and you wanted to make it so. Different then what it turned out to be like now. There for ya, have!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 am

Reno had tried to keep tally of the drinks he was taking:

It was one shot for having read Loveless
Another for having silver hair - it was Halloween and he didn't want to talk about it
A third for working in a corporation

He paused on the fourth. "To the point of believing in it, or just fantasising?" He'd take the shot if he needed whenever he got the answer.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 am

Yazoo leant on the table with an evil smirk at Genesis. "I have never.. wanted to destroy any copy of Loveless I see in some manner or other."

Tseng grinned as he took a shot for that one.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:57 am

"Believing in it," Sephiroth's gaze flickered towards Yazoo. "We do not have to take one for every copy one has managed to destroy do we?" He asked as he took a shot. He was certain Genesis would be mentally making notes on who drank in order to discover who to protect his 'beloved' Loveless from.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:03 am

Genesis glared at all the players, mentally beginning to note who was going onto his 'to kill' list. He then turned to glare strait at Yazoo as he hugged his copy of Loveless close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 am

Zack had taken a shot for the experimented on by Hojo giving Cloud a strange look, then the working for a corporation that was another the third for wanting to destroy Genesis' loveless.... he hadn't done it but he had wanted to.... oh how he wanted to.
He took a second shot for the loveless stating out loud.
"And this isssh w-what Angeal! would t-think too!"
He pointed at Genesis "You tortured him to death!"
It was pretty obvious The alcohol was slowly starting to affect him... in bursts.

In all that time Rufus only took the shot for the corporation he had worked for it before he ran it of course.
"I have never wanted to destroy that book... Dark Nation on the other hand... he enjoyed a light snack before his main course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:12 am

Taking his drink for working for a corporation, he laughs at the loveless question. And one for living another life. He had thought he was Zack.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 am

Yazoo just grinned at Genesis and chuckled. "I've got another one~" he singsonged with a light giggle, it was obvious the middle remnant was more of a light weight than his other brothers. "I've never ever had a crush on someone and not told them!"

Tseng hpmh'ed slightly and took a shot, avoiding peoples eyes. He wasn't liking this game.. too many secrets being revealed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:00 am

The glare landed steadily on Yazoo for a very long moment and took another drink. He was not willing to talk about this.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 am

Genesis sighed, and rubbed his head as he took a drink to Yazoo's question. "Seph." He explained with a sigh, "Not that he doesn't already know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 am

Taking a drink and looking away. It will never be said.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:19 am

Zack sat there thinking about Yazoo's question.
He took a shot. There were plenty of people he had crushed on and not said a thing.
He took the shot namely just cause he couldn't think if he told people or not.
He had a habit of telling people what was on his mind.
No matter how dumb it sounded or was.

The president of ShinRa meanwhile just took a shot.

"..........."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:40 am

Reno took a shot for that one - oh, he'd slept with them, that was the easy part. He'd just never gathered the courage to tell him how he felt.

He mulled that thought over and glanced at Tseng before posing his question. "I have never, have you ever... slept with the person you had the crush on... and still not told them?"

Almost pointedly he took the shot glass to his lips - if anyone asked, he just wanted to get drunk.

Kadaj glowered at Reno, grabbing his shot glass and throwing it back with a slight grimace. He was drinking too much, he was very certain of that by this point.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:04 am

Genesis sighed and took a drink at Reno's question, and then glanced over at both Sephiroth and Reno with an almost guilty glance.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:28 am

Yazoo pouted that he didn't have to drink this time but he waited, he knew he would have to soon enough.

Tseng groaned softly at Reno's question and took a shot, glaring lightly at the other TURK.
Back to top Go down

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: General AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: