FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]

Go down 
+6
Kadaj
Denzel
Zack
Sephiroth
Genesis
Reno Nevada
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Empty
PostSubject: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:37 am

Reno set two long rows of shot glasses down the bar, grabbing the tequila and walking down the line, filling the shots and ignoring the trickles that splashed onto the bar.

He looked around the room and waved them over. "Everyone grab your first shot glass and head to the round table. The rules are simple: One person says 'I have never, have you ever...' and then announces something they've never done. It can be anything - flown to the moon, had sex in a boat... doesn't matter. Just as long as you have never done it. Then, everyone else who has done it takes a shot. You get your first shots in front of you - after that you have to make the walk of shame to the bar.

"If you do not drink and someone in the group knows, for a fact, that you are lying then you must take two shots. If you lie a second time you take three shots. Keep lyin' and we'll be kicking your ass at the hospital and telling you that it serves you right for giving yourself alcohol poisoning because the truth hurts too much."

He stretched and looked around them again. "No weapons - of any kind - and no materia. And no throwing shot glasses at each other. And whoever throws a chair, barstool or table will be forced to drink an entire bottle of tequila and we will stand and watch you die."

He picked up on of the glasses in a small mock salute, a twinkle in his eyes.

"Ready to play?"

[[If you head offline, those who wish to continue may do so, ignoring your character until you log in again. This allows the game to continue at any point in the day when there is two or more users available. Thank you!]]

Last edited by Reno on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am

Genesis wandered over to the counter and looked up at Reno with a smirk. He knew that this came would be interesting, after all there wasn't much that Genesis Rhapsodos hadn't done.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:10 am

What was the reason for this idiotic game and why had Genesis dragged him here? It was a marvel he had yet to remove the man's head from his shoulders. A glare was sent towards the redhead as Sephiroth stepped over, fingers curling around one of the shot glasses. He just hoped that this was not another of Genesis' ploys to attempt to get him drunk, if for no other reason to see if he could get drunk.

He would just have to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:19 am

Picking up a shot glas, a smile spreads across his face, his first i never will be a hit.

Looking at everyone ar the bar, besides himself, he know at least seveal people who will have to drink.

Clearing his throat, "I'll go first. I have never survived a fight againt Cloud."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:33 am

"I'm in!"

Zack grabbed the glass. Though he'd never heard of this game before it sounded like fun.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:41 am

((The return of teen!Denzel, sorry guys, he's not going to sit this one out))

He had been trying to track Cloud down all day and he finally found him. Looking around at the bar he blinked for a minute as he heard the question and then frowned as he moved his weapon pack away from his back. He knew this game, had overheard Marlene and her friends playing it one night. But the things he had overheard...

Well the good thing, at least there weren't any girls. He didn't know how much of 'I don't have a crush on so and so' and squealing he could take, especially when they decided to mention his name. Marlene had scolded them but he was pretty sure it was out of her own humiliation.

Stepping in, despite being underage, he grabbed one and gave Cloud an apologetic look. There was no way he wasn't getting in on this.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 am

The green eyes flickered towards Cloud, the glare steady for a moment however Sephiroth said nothing and only took a steady drink. "I have never," he paused as he glanced towards Genesis for a moment. "Been caught for public indecency in a theatre."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:53 am

All eyes were on Genesis, until finally the red head groaned loudly. "Dammit Sephiroth!" He yelled. He sighed, grabbing a drink, still seeing all eyes on him he sighed. "Fine, I masturbated in a theater... and I had sex in a theater, happy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 am

" Hey to each his own, but irs your question. Try to make it a good one.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am

Genesis sighed and rubbed his head. "Fine then, never have I ever gone crazy and set all of Niebelheim on fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 am

" Uummm, actually … noone set niebelhiem on fire ………… he coughs "Mideel"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 am

Sephiroth shook his head as he stepped over and grabbed another drink, draining it. "I have never been given a collar."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:44 am

Zack downed his drink back.
"It was a dare from Angeal okay! Plus Aerith said she always wanted a puppy."
His head dropped.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 am

"How can you say you've never lost a fight to yourself?" Reno chuckled, shaking his head with an amused smile. "I lose arguments against myself all the time!"

He eyed Seph with a grumble at his challenge, knocking his shot back. "Don't ask and I won't lie to you about it."

His next glare was to Genesis as he went to the bar, grabbed a shot and sat again, knocking it back. "It was a small fire, it only gutted one building and they blamed it on faulty electrics. Again, don't ask...."

At Sephiroth's question he silently smirked. Oh, he'd never been given one... In the reverse however....
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 am

Genesis sighed as he heard Sephiroth's question and took a drink. His eyes darted to glare at Reno, who had in fact been the one to give it to him. "I am not going to talk about it, Seph." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 am

Kadaj looked in and rolled his eyes at them, grabbing a shot glass and joining the game a little late.

"Someone collared you, Genesis?" He queried with an amused purr. "Now that I would have paid to see."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 am

Reno grinned at Genesis but said nothing, pausing to nod to Kadaj who had just joined them. "Hmm, I have never..... have you ever... ridden a chocobo?"

No, he really hadn't - with helicopters, cars and motorbikes he'd never really found the need to get friendly with one of the feathered buggers. The closest he'd ever gotten to one was in a pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I Have Never… [M for possivle sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:59 am

" And i thought i had issues!

Hearing Renos question, he downs his first shot.

" I never have been hit in the face with a door"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:03 am

Denzel gave Kadaj a wary look for a moment but couldn't tear his eyes away. He listened to the question and he took the alcohol and gulped it down. It wasn't like it was the first time, you didn't live in a bar without drinking.

With the second question he grabbed another drink and downed it. "I've never brainwashed kids."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:28 am

Kadaj did not need to drink for Reno or Cloud's questions, but his green eyes flickered towards Denzel as he uttered his, the shot swallowed quickly.... "Hmph...."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:43 am

Tseng walked into the bar and frowned at the gathering. "What's going on here?" He asked, looking to Reno, it was always Reno's fault.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:51 am

Reno grinned and grabbed Tseng's hand, dragging him in and handing him a shot. "I have never, have you ever?" He chuckled. "You're here now - no escaping. You want a recap of the questions you've missed or start from here?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 am

Tseng eyed the shot glass in his hand and growls, sitting down beside Reno. "Fine, just continue.. and don't think I'll stay long."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Kadaj eyed the new-comer with a smirk. "Well then, I have never... have you ever... slept with a redhead - natural or otherwise?"

He looked to Reno to see how many people would take shots while shooting him a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Reno gave a chuckled went to the bar, taking a glass and raising it to the room, a little more to Genesis than the other before taking the shot. "No, not self abuse - though there's plenty of that on a slow night."
Back to top Go down

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: General AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: