FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]

Go down 
+6
Kadaj
Denzel
Zack
Sephiroth
Genesis
Reno Nevada
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Tseng growled softly and glared at Kadaj as he downed his first shot. "Fine, I have never.. been infected by a certain alien bitch."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Kadaj gave a low growl. "Don't speak about my Mother in that way."

Nonetheless he took the shot with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Reno looked between the two of them. "Awkward........"

He tossed the empty shot glass in the air with a thoughtful look, catching it with a 'hmmm'....

"I have never... have you ever... Purposefully misled a superior into going to a 'forgotten' 'important meeting' because their desk was far more accommodating for your sexual antics?"

Reno smirked - technically he hadn't done it... he'd just enjoyed the benefits.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Tseng growled and glared at Reno. "That was completely your fault!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:19 pm

"All I said was that Rufus' desk looked pretty comfortable - you were the one who assigned Cissnei to take him to one of the SOLDIER training facilities - not me. I merely reaped the benefits of your ability to lie perfectly."

He purred, remembering it. "Was an amazing lunch break..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Zack rubbed behind his head watching the banter and bicker going back and forward.
So far he was all good until the red head comment came up. He's slept with a couple.

Then he was drinking again with the misleading a superior thing.
Seph's desk had been accommodating.
Zack wondered if he had to drink twice if it was more than once.

"Oh lighten up Tseng it's just a little bit of fun."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Tseng took his shot with a scowl. "And you promised not to mention it again." He thought for a moment.. then smirked. "I have never used Summon materia for anything other than in battle."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:26 pm

"You're almost as cold as her touch was," he grumbled, getting a shot and knocking it back. "Thank fuck I don't need to take a shot for each time I did it."

He grabbed the bottle of tequila and replaced the used shot glasses, just to be sure they had plenty of alcohol for some time to come.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Tseng blinked. "Well I wasn't expecting that answer. I was referring to the time you used Shiva and Ifrit to make it snow in the HQ and you made those snowmen of the executives."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Reno blushed. "That... would explain why you'd ask that one," he muttered, grabbing a shot glass to stop himself facepalming. "Can we just... forget I said anything?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:38 pm

"Wow really you made snowmen that's kinda cool." He slapped himself in the forehead. "Pun not intended."
So far he had counted three shots only. This game was going to take some time to get him or Seph drunk.
He sat there trying to think of something to use for his turn, but nothing really came.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 pm

"Even though I knew he did it, I couldn't prove it enough to punish him for it." He explained to Zack. "He'd made snowmen of the President, Rufus, Palmer, Heidegger, Palmer, Lazard, Reeve and myself." He glared at Reno. "I caught him before he'd finished Scarlet's one."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Zack laughed. "That's awesome I would have made a Seph, Gen and Angeal one. Totally woulda been wicked!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:49 pm

"Poor woman - she was more insulted that her snowman self only had one breast than because of anything else," Reno laughed. "I'd have done them but they were on a different floor - I couldn't rig the air con on multiple levels, sadly. Good times, though, good times..."

He looked around the group* "Ok, who wants to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Rufus pushed the door open to the bar and stopped.
His eyes going flat at the gathering and the alcohol spread around.
"Why doesn't this surprise me." He walked up to Tseng and took a seat next to him.
"I was wondering what was taking you so long."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:55 pm

"I apologise, Sir." Tseng sighed. "Reno dragged me into this and wouldn't let me leave." He glared at the red head.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Easily keeping a tight grip on Yazoo's arm Loz dragged his brother into the bar. The fight had taken a while but there Loz was sure that he saw Kadaj walk into here. Once in the bar Loz smirked evily and walked over to where Kadaj was sitting, drumping Yazoo into the chair next to their youngest brother, "See told you 'daj was here. No one ever believes me." he humped and sat on Yazoo's other side, making sure the long haired remnant could not get up and walk out.

While he had taken notice of the others in the bar as they walked in, it was only after Yazoo was seated firmly between his brothers that Loz looked over at the youngest.

"Why are you here with all these guys now?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:58 pm

((I'mma be lazy! Pink for OOC, purple for Reno, White for Kadaj. Account hopping gets painful after a few posts XDDD))

"And now you're here, you're stuck too boss," Reno grinned, handing him a shot glass. "'I have never, have you ever...' and the newcomer can go next."

Kadaj eyed the President with a silent mental groan. This couldn't get worse.... And then his brothers walked in. With a sigh he held up the shot glass. "Once you walk in they make you play... There's no escape."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 pm

"So I'm stuck here now? Forced to play this childish game?"
He pinched the bridge of his nose. He knew the rules to the game.
There was the problem.

Rufus had done alot of stuff, what hadn't he done that someone else had.
He had kidnapped, shot, killed, planned assassinations. Treason.
"Perhaps someone else should go before me."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:09 pm

((I'm lazy too lol, white for tseng, green for yazoo))

Tseng sighed. "like I said, Sir. It's all Reno's fault."

Yazoo glared at Loz as he was dragged into the bar and forced to sit at the table. "I am not playing." He muttered, folding his arms over his chest stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Loz facepalmed at the game, it could not be helped. and now they had to play? ah well, grabbing one of the extra shotglasses on the table he lifted it up, "I have never ever done paperwork"

ok so it was all he could think of! he did not know the game that well or what undertones were being said before he joined.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Reno gave a long suffering sigh, taking a shot back and tipping it's contents down his throat. "Too goddamn much if you ask me," he muttered bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Tseng frowned and took a drink. "Very well, if that is how you're playing." Glares at the remnant. "I have never thought about a sibling in a sexual manner."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Without a hint of expression, Kadaj lifted the shot glass to his lips and drained the contents.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]   I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 pm

[imma be different instead of colors I'll have it written in post in the form of observations and if they speak then their text will be that color....]

Rufus let out a breath and he downed his glass to the paperwork comment.
"Well I think the remnants would be the only one not drinking to that."

He looked to the side watching Zack taking his drink with a very audible:

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"

Last edited by Rufus on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I have never... [M for possible sexual and violent references]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: General AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username: