FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:43 am

Tifa sat quietly during Reeve's speech.
She didn't speak straight afterwards, being deep in thought
about what had been said and what needed to happen.
Already she could here people arranging to go off in seperate groups.
She wondered if this was a good plan, or if strength was in numbers.

But, she also worried a little about what they would find out and what was
going on. "But, then maybe..." she thought, "maybe, we do need to
split up, but still we'd need to meet up every so often or something to trade
what we've found out and things.."

Tifa decided to stay quiet for a little longer and see what everyones plans were.
She'd head off with one of the groups of people, but wanted to know who was doing
what first.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:13 am

"Wow rain check guys." Zack apologized to Red and Yuffie, he was curious to talk to Red but Weiss/Life as out there and perhaps Life knew Aerith's location or if she had even come back.

Zack nodded at Seph to wait for a moment before he looked round the group.
Teasingly he sauntered up to Tifa draping an arm over her shoulder. "Think Cloudy would mind if I asked for your number?" He flashed her a smile, showing he had no hard feelings about the last words she had said to him in anger. "Just in case Seph and I end up too far out to report back at allocated times."

Zack looked to Cloud. "I'll grab your number too buddy, and anyone else who has a phone." He glanced Vincent a look. "Even if they don't know how to use them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:02 am

Kadaj hummed softly at Angeal's comment. Comfort had never really been high on the Remnant's list of priorities in the past. It had always been his duty to do as Mother had willed, comfortable or no. Now that he was free from that, he would have to re-prioritize.

Kadaj gave the room a customary glance over, noting the tech that he had never really had an eye or ear for. His bike and his phone had been the only tech he needed, so everything else was new and alien to him. The young remnant chose the bed closest to the far wall, finally totally removing the scrap of cloth that had served as a make-shift cloak and letting it settle down on top of the bed. The bed spread was a tannish color with a paisley print. He shook out his chin-length silver hair before he took off his scabbard which contained his Souba. He then unbuckled the straps around his legs that kept his coat from flying about when he was riding, unzipping the leather coat and shrugging it off to inspect the new scars from the magical healing as well as several nasty bruises that were forming from his encounter with Deepground.

Rolling his shoulders, he sat down to inspect his sword, pulling a small whetstone from a hidden pocket on his jacket to sharpen the dual blade, sitting down on the bed as he worked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Wait! What did Nanaki mean by 'When we get away from the others'? Did he... Did he know about my wings?! Just act cool, Yuffie. He might've been saying it for the sake of it, not because he knew about Jenova infecting me. "Honestly, Red, I'm fine. I actually feel quite cold. Maybe I'm coming down with some sort of illness. My gaze flickered over to Zack, but I was unable to laugh at his joke even if it was funny because he was teasing Vincent of all people. My brain was too focused on what Red had meant and, if he did know and his suspicions were comfirmed, would he go into panic mode too or, worse, stay away from me as if I had the plague or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Nanaki shook his head, got behind Yuffie and pushed her out of the room. "You are not fine, Yuffie," he answered, making sure his voice was low enough to not be overheard but so she could hear him. "I can feel it. Jenova has marked you. I knew that when I saw you. I did not know about the wings until you mentioned it in there. You being in a coat suddenly simply means you have them too." He stopped and stepped ahead of her, looking up at her face so she could see him clearly. "Believe me when I say I am not afraid of you. Nor would any of the others be if they knew. We are your friends, Yuffie!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Damn. The giant furball knew. I sighed and kneeled on he floor so that I was Red's height. "I guess you're right, you guys wouldn't be afraid of me... But Cloud would have a heart attack if he knew that Jenova had already gotten to his friends and he'll blame himself for not protecting us good enough. You know what he's like." I sighed a little and then decided to change the subject. "Anyway, I'm guessing you didn't drag me out here to let me know that you know, so what else did you want to say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Tifa chuckled and shoved Zack's arm off of her.
"woah there pretty boy! Not so fast. Since when had we
decided who was with who and going where?"
She glanced around the room, glad that at least Zack had
forgiven her. Everyone had begun to move into groups, choosing
who they wanted to investigate with.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 am

Zack grinned at Tifa and chuckled as she seemed to lighten up.
"Well I think I know Reeve's reasoning for sending Seph with me." Zack glanced to Cloud knowing it was probably best to separate the two for now. "It's cool, I'm okay with that. I don't mind at all."

He smiled at Tifa, it was true Yuffie and Red had left the room, the holographic map still showing the Deepground bases flickered for a moment. "I guess it's just pick and go." He looked to the map trying to see Weiss' location noting it seemed to have turned round heading back towards Nibelheim.
Zack grabbed a napkin writing his number down on it and set it in front of Tifa.
"If I can't get your number, then take mine at least." He teased her with a wink.

Zack stood up and looked at Vincent and Cloud. "If anything goes weird, don't hesitate to call you two. I'm sure... that there are others revived out there willing to help in this. Hopefully we can find them." He walked to the door looking at Seph he patted the former general on the arm. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Tifa smiled again, she figured that there would be
plenty of time for seriousness over the next few hours.
She nodded at Zack's comment. "Yes, I think you and Seph staying
together is quite a plan.." she too glanced at Cloud.
"The less friction between teams the better for their survival rate."

She picked up the napkin and tapped the number into her cell, before
writing hers down and pushing it back towards Zack. "Now, don't go gloating
too much okay?" Tifa winked.

"Right," she said to the room "who wants a little kick ass added to their group?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:23 am

Nanaki scratched at an ear. "I want to stay near you until we find out how to reverse the infection. Since I'm a guardian of this planet, I can sense it, so I can help you make sure you're following your own thoughts and that Jenova isn't taking over. She'll be subtle and she'll be relentless. I don't know if the others will notice, or if they'll be able to help you should Jenova get... forceful. I can at least anchor you." He nudged her with his head. "Go on and find somewhere you can take off that coat, gather what you think we'll need. I'll go back in and see which base we're checking out and if anyone else is coming with us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:57 am

Great, so I was being babysat?! "Fine. I'll meet you outside." I muttered, letting out a sigh as I walked off down the corridor to my special little office, collecting some more materia and a whole bunch of potions, phoenix downs, and ethers, just to be on the safe side. Then I took the jacket off and began to sneak out of the WRO headquarters. When I got outside, I stretched my wings out, allowing the slight aching feeling of them being squished up in the jacket to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:22 pm

It wasn't surprising that he was being sent with Zack, not when none of the others would willingly trust him, and it was not that he minded either. He watched the interactions, not saying anything as Zack asked for numbers. He knew he would need to get his own phone in order to keep in touch with Zack if they were seperated.

There was a sudden feeling and Sephiroth turned as Zack touched his arm. There was something wrong, he could feel it. "Yes," Sephiroth gave a nod as he turned towards the door and walked away. He could hear the familiar presence in his mind as fingers clenched slightly. He had returned to redeem himself and now she was there again. He had to fight it, couldn't let the past repeat itself.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:45 pm

"Okay see you guys! Be safe!" He waved and jogged out the door.

Zack followed behind Seph leaving the room tapping on his cellphone not really paying much attention as he put Tifa's number into his phone.
He looked at the back of Seph for a moment and grinned.
"Just like old times huh?" Zack jogged up next to Seph.

Making their way outside. Zack let his wings come out and he jumped up into the air and he let the wind catch in his wings.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 pm

"Yes, it is indeed," he said as he glanced back at him. There had been missions before of course, just the two of them, so this was nothing new. As Zack took off he quickly joined him, his single black wing stretching out and catching the wind. There was worry of course, the presence of her in his mind. It was just like Nibelhiem, and given history that specific mission had not turned out so well for him. He couldn't let it consume him but he was certain that it was only a matter of time before the presence returned to the words constantly in his head.

For now she was just there, not as strong as she had once been, but Sephiroth knew he was fighting against time now. He needed his redemption, needed to fight this, do anything to keep her at bay. He would not become her loyal child again.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:51 am

Zack did his usual Jenova check before they left the area, it was really quiet up there, but he could still feel Jenova's location. It hadn't changed, that meant she hadn't left the ShinRa building infected of her gross, whatever that fleshy stuff was.

For once he was quiet, he couldn't help it but not say anything right, glancing to Seph, he was still po faced, it was so hard to tell what the man was thinking. But then again he had always been like that.

Silence... It wasn't his friend for very long.

"Hey Seph... It's awesome you're you again. You know I don't blame you for what went down." He let out a breath, "Then again I can't really blame Genesis either, the degrading was driving him mental. But what's going to happen when she gets to strong in my head for me to do anything but listen. You went through it, any tips? I don't want to hurt the others."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:14 am

At that Sephiroth turned towards him in response. "I know Zack, and I appreciate it."

The question however was not something he had an answer to himself and it was the same question that he himself was battling with. A slight sigh escaped as his eyes locked forward. "There is nothing you can do Zackary. She will consume you until you cannot even think of anything other than her will. She will become your mother, the one you serve completely, and nothing you do will matter. There will be nothing but her desire constantly in your mind until you give in and believe as she does."

It had been different, he had been betrayed by Shinra, by those that raised him. He had always known he was different, special, but he had never thought of how special. He was a monster just as Genesis had said. In the end all he had been able to think of was making this world pay for everything. He had wanted them all to pay even if it had been a few select scientists.

Gast and Hojo... they were responsible for his creation and there was nothing he could do now. He had always wondered when the others he trained with spoke of their mothers and fathers. He truly had neither and would never know what it was like, Jenova was not truly his mother though his cells were of her. He had been so much younger than the others yet special as well. What would Genesis say if he knew that Jenova renewed her attack? What would Angeal, assuming he had returned of course. And what would Zack say if he realized that he too now felt her?

It was not something he could or should hide for long. Zack needed to know of the danger he may pose, even if he himself posed the same danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 am

Angeal frowned as he put his blade down in the corner of the room and heaved out a great sigh of relief. This blade was far heavier than the buster sword - he knew that - but as well, his muscles were sore and tired from just waking up and his mind was a little phased up. He wasn't exactly ready to transition back into the real world, besides the fact that he was a previous terrorist member, essentially, when he sided with Genesis' attack against Midgar. His whole sidings were... messed up, his thoughts were as well. he even began to felt as though he did not know his left from his right, and the world seemed as though changed, and advanced multiplicatively by downsizing on the technology.

The leave of ShinRa was most likely the best thing to happen to both the planet and the society of people who lived in it. He knew that. But he found it weird: most lights that he could see out the window was natural (by the sun, mind you). He was used to the green hollow light of Midgar, which painted the city in it's own colour - regardless of time. Only rarely did the light alter between day and night. But it was the same, the same green. Now, when he looked out... he saw sunlight, and it was almost disgusting, how happy it made him.

Putting his blade down in a safe position, he looked over to Kadaj and offered a small smile. "Well, do you like the room we'll be staying in for now? We both need employment... well, I need employment; I don't mind if I will be paying for you. In fact I would prefer that you not work until you are more adjusted." He bit his lip but went on, "Judging from your scars, I take it you were previously a mercenary, or some form of combatant? We may find jobs at the World Regenesis Organization, the WRO."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:33 am

It was only a moment but Zack felt the throb in his head, like he was being congratulated on something. But he didn't like the feeling of it, he rubbed the side of his head for a moment forcing the pain to go away.

'Believe as she does...' Zack thought with a frown. "Man that's not very positive Seph." He commented with a sigh. "I can fight her! I know I can..."

He remembered her warning though about harming those who were sided with her. "I just need to be stronger." He smiled at Seph. "I won't let her get to you again. No matter what. We can fight her off together." he nodded even more determined.

Zack had to convince himself he could, but he could still remember the consuming feeling just after she had awoken whatever it was inside him, she had touched inside his very mind, seen everything, from the way he fought to how his mind worked and like a virus, she had begun to eat away at it all.
Zack was so thankful for Yuffie thinking quick like she did otherwise he feared he would have given in then and there if only to provide Yuffie the time she needed to escape.

'I wonder if Yuffie got a new phone, I should have grabbed her number in case she needed a hand later.' Zack thought with a frown. Once upon a time she had been a real pain in his side. But she had grown on him in the past few hours, it was strange how time changed people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:57 am

Lucrecia saw, from the corner of her eye, the being bearing white wings. A young girl, mostly in her late teens but not had hit twenty just yet, with white wings. She eyed Yuffie Kisaragi before she decided to step out and close the distance. Lucrecia was no assassin; Lucrecia was no interrogator; she was barely a threat to this girl and yet, the scientist pressed on. Those wings brought a very disdainful feeling to her gut. Slowly, she approached, gulping, swallowing hard, and tilted her body to the side a little and forced a smile. The Wutai Ninja was less than five meters away from her, "excuse me, miss... are you... with the WRO?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:31 am

Sephiroth could only wish that he had the same certainty as Zack. He knew it was probably just because he had no idea what truly awaited them. He didn't have the heart to tell him that he was already too late, that Jenova was in his mind already. He didn't want to crush this hope, not when it was all he himself had to cling onto. Hope had never been something he himself had use for, trained day in and day out, made into the perfect weapon for Shinra, never allowed a choice.

He was created to be a SOLDIER and that was the only life he had ever known. Things the humans took for granted, those he couldn't understand. There were so many things that were a mystery to him, emotions that he had never attained. He knew that his actions probably had always been confusing to those around him, to his friends, but that was what one could expect of a monster.

"For both our sakes I hope you are correct Zackary."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 am

Zack nodded, more to himself than anyone else trying to convince himself was easy, but he had hoped he could convince Seph to think that way too.
"Hey my parents always said to think positive. It puts the energy out there, in order for good things to happen." Zack laughed knowing how stupid it sounded. "Sounds childish I know, but we've been fighting most our lives for ShinRa, why can't we fight for ourselves for once."

Zack wondered on his parents for that moment, he hadn't felt them enter the lifestream, so they had to still be alive waiting his return. He made himself that mental vow that he would go see them once everything was sorted.

Looking to the scenery below as they flew over the city hitting towards the outskirts and in the last recorded direction of Weiss. It would probably take a couple of hours to half a day maybe to reach him. Zack just hoped the lifestream was in control then.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:06 am

Parents...

Once again he was reminded that he would never know what that could be like. He was created from Jenova's cells, but that did not truly make her his mother. The love of parents was something had never and would never know. It was impossible to miss something he had never had in the first place. As Zack continued to talk he was suddenly reminded of Elfe. She had asked him why he fought, and he hadn't had an answer then. He fought because he was told to but after Angeal and Genesis had left Shinra he had begun to lose that belief that Shinra was right.

"I've fought for many reasons, because Shinra told me to, because it was what Jenova wanted, fighting for myself is foreign, something I have never done."

He had only once whispered his desire to leave Shinra before Nibelhiem, and never had he expressed his own personal doubts over the reason he fought. Long gone was the time when he could fight without question. He was not just a weapon, he thought and felt, and that was what spelled his destruction in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:29 am

Zack grinned. "Yeah last time I fought for myself and Cloud's freedom. Didn't really end to well." He laughed nervously. "But I'm sure this time I won't have to go up against a thousand ShinRa troops. Plus you're here. It will be awesome."

Zack was kind of excited. Alot of times in previous missions Seph had just kinda stood back and let him go wild to get it off his chest, only stepping in when Zack needed it. Angeal used to do the same thing to him too back in the beginning.

"Hey I know I talk to much, but if you get irritated, just tell me to shut up okay? I'm used to it." He grinned. "Angeal used to tell me too all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:40 am

I looked at the woman who had walked towards me with a slightly confused look, but then quickly composed myself. "Yup, I am." Offering a small smile, I realised she was looking at my wings, I mean, who wouldn't? They were big and pure white and unnatural. And I was kind of worried because she looked like a scientist with that white lab coat on, and I didn't want to be poked and prodded with weird stuff just so that she could figure out where the wings came from... Although, she looked pretty harmless... And strangely familiar... Where had I seen her before???
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:54 am

If it came to that Sephiroth was certain that between the two of them they would be able to handle it, though it was not an idea he relished. Killing innocents was the last choice, especially since it would certainly discourage the idea that he was truly after redemption. "We will survive this Zack, one way or another."

He was not anticipating dying, not in the least, but it was something he may have to accept, but he did not desire to once again die as Jenova's slave. He would fight that as hard as need be. He would gain his redemption even if it did take his death.

"It is fine Zackary," he said as he glanced back towards him. He had gotten used to the constant noise. He had done missions with Zack long ago, even his final mission had been with Zack, and after that there was always Jenova in his mind, whispering to him. The light talk was reassuring, something he hadn't realized he had missed. The lone missions were always lonely, separated from his friends with only those under him. They were always too afraid to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next