FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General RP Chat

Go down 
+7
Kadaj
Genesis
Reno Nevada
Rufus
Tseng
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

General RP Chat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Yes, i do live with women, i am married, but that doesnt mean i understand anything about women, trust me. As for what happens every month i am as lost as any other guy. To many emotins and mood swings for me to process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Reeve is not spying. The cameras are.on every single.floor.of the building. He a littlemtoo.seriuos about security,.especialy after what happened to the shinra building. He only records.when you enter and leave.your.room thata all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:21 am

@Zack: Yeah. When I was reading through I was kinda like... "well, huh."
Though, I can't really blame anyone cuz I had to leave for a while and since I'm the only villain left aside from Hojo that kinda mucked things up pretty badly. T-T; I appreciate the restraint.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 am

Cloud wrote:
Reeve is not spying. The cameras are.on every single.floor.of the building. He a littlemtoo.seriuos about security,.especialy after what happened to the shinra building. He only records.when you enter and leave.your.room thata all.
I have to say that's not security in my mind but an invasion of privacy. Look I'm not against camera in the halls in common areas or anything but the rooms is just a bit much.

As to only recording when you enter that means every time you change or shower or just want to relax someone can watch.

You can easily just have camera outside when there is movement in and out on the hallways door ways. You don't have to have them in every room.

If its only recording when you enter and leave yet you can flip and watch cloud, dez getting ready for bed, and zack? And it's not just recording you would have security guards watching for things as well. Places never have it in every room, just halls ways watching the rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am

I will work on this. I will go back and fix the posts as i can. I make no promises, and appologize for any offences. It was not muy intent to make any uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:35 am

Its ok, I just wanted to let you know what it came off like too, you know? sometimes things read different then what you mean it to *my biggest problem with school essays* lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 am

Salrifht itnhappens i feded it. Should ease some nerves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 am

Oh. I must have misread it cuz I just figured that it was wired that way because they were supposed to be in quarantine. O.o

But yeah when you put it that way it is kinda creepy to think about. lol. Reeve is in cahoots with Kunsel! Shenanigans I say! SHENANIGANS!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 am

I miss Kunsel T_T come back my stalker!

Anyways just so you know Zack's cells are demanding to be complete because his abilities and such were interrupted by Yuffie saving him. The whole thing was stirred up in Junon when Yuffie touched him. So that's why I sent him to Jenova. He will head back to ShinRa namely because I like training Denzel and I think Zack's grown rather fond of him. But after this nite. If Jenova tells Zack to wipe out an entire floor of innocent people in the WRO he'd do it without realizing, like he goes into a sort of trance like state. But when she's distracted with other things he'll be his normal ditzy self.

Rufus on the other hand IS infected but, doesn't get wings, can't fly being that he was infected by a small amount of blood, so he gets the enhancements of strength and sight, and no not the seeing through walls sight >.<, just the the extended sight range. So if he wanted to shoot someone on the other side of a football field he could do it. Think of it like a sniper's scope, he'll have that degree of visual awareness with his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:27 am

Yay! I don't have to make Denzel pissed off at Zack for abandoning him. Also I plan for Seph to eventually rejoin SOLDIER, however when it's announced Denzel will offer without question. He might listen if Zack tells him no, but may also be showing his rebellious teenage side if Cloud or Tifa do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 am

Coolies. I think that this is developing pretty well. I'm a bit nervous though. At least Jenova has a bag of canonical tricks up her sleeve on her own right so I won't totally get my butt kicked when I have to hand Cloud's to him. *evil grin*

What do you guys think should happen once the triplets get up to the room as well? Like, I don't really know how a conversation like this should go down. I know I have to give them their "gift" but other than that Zack and Tseng kinda make things a little more complicated. I guess I could give them all gifts so they don't get jealous? Also, how am I supposed to complete his powers Zack? Do you want me to just touch him again?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:42 am

Well, Reno has every intent to drag Tseng's sorry ass out of there... So if you want to influence him to leave with the redhead... go for it XD

Also, a warning that Reno's a stubborn SOB and won't give into Jenova easily, even in her presence ^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 am

*Evil Hojo cackle.* Beware the return of Chaos, my specimen! Omega's squire shall return!

*Acting normal again.* But I can't wait until Vincent turns into my big fluffy puppy (Galian) :3

And in other news (aka Cloud 69): Maybe I should've made Yuffie get a baby behemoth... Oh well! Me likes Katana and I has a picture and I will post picture when I'm un-lazy enough to go on the laptop XD
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Pretty much kinda like when she first gave Zack the wings... so just strengthen the Jenova cells in him.
I kinda see them taking over the normal cells when she 'influences him'.

Why not just give them all gifts make it a party. But I foresee some Zack Kadaj clashing. ;p Just cause I think Zack won't like Kadaj's superiority complex.

With SOLDIER I don't see Zack saying no to Denzel and Rufus would say yes hoping to influence Cloud to join SOLDIER. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Kadaj Vs. Zack fight! XD Zack will win! Go Zack!

And I can now reveal Katana!:

General RP Chat - Page 4 Possib10
Cute, right? :3
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 pm

I want one!!!

but I fear Dark Nation would eat it.... so probably best I don't... He can get very demanding if he looses attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Nooo! *Huggles Katana.* Dark Nation is not going anywhere near my little Katana! Isn't that right, boy? *Tries wriggling out of Yuffie's arms.* *Chuckles.* Katana's trying to escape from the crazy ninja. Is not! *Huggles Katana more.* Me and Katana are going to be the bestest friends ever! Riiiight...
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 pm

>.<;

Let me know how that turns out for you

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Will do! Razz *Starts chewing on Yuffie's hand.* He think's you're a chew toy XD Meh, oh well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:36 am

Okay. That sounds like a plan. I think I know how to spin this now. Thank you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 am

psycho Tseng, psycho Tseng, will hurt friends and enemies alike if mother told him to~ *dances around*

*sighs but mutters that she has a point* :tseng:
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:46 am

Why do I have a bad feeling about my life and not having it long...?

Because you know that as much as Tseng loves you, you piss him off ^^

Ah... yeah.... I'm doomed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:10 am

Hmm... I think I need to have Jenova make an arena.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 am

and FIGHT!

*mortal kombat music*

~<3<3<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:40 am

Is that something youse would be interested in? Do you want me to have Jenova make an arena for your... "training?" And if so would you want it to be like an arena arena where you fight one another or like a coliseum where you fight against various monsters that the npc account can control while the others can serve as spectators? Not that it matters too much which it is but it will determine how it is set up in the description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General RP Chat
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next