FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General RP Chat

Go down 
+7
Kadaj
Genesis
Reno Nevada
Rufus
Tseng
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

General RP Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Ooh! Chaos! Although, I'm more of a Galian beast fan - he's cute and cuddly :3 - but Chaos kicks butt! Anyway, as my biology teacher says, I digress.

Ummm... Hojo experiment? Although my brain's full of Hojo experiments already what with my plan I've formed. But maybe it could work if, in my plan, Denzel runs and tells Vincent about what happened to Yuffie and whilst the others save Yuffie from Jenova, Vincent goes to get revenge on Hojo for harming his friends and it doesn't turn out too well.

Ooh! But Vincent said that Chaos had returned to the planet! Wouldn't that mean he'd come back to life and, since the last place he was before he returned to the planet was Vincent's body, he'd come back to life in Vincent's body?

And okies Jenova Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:49 am

since we don't have lucky anymore I could say since the lifestream is all screwy maybe Chaos has been rejected by the planet to heal it's self maybe, I will see how things go I want it to be a gradual thing
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:30 am

Sounds good to me Yuffie, I am ready whenever you are to start this.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm fine with all of the above... I just want the RP ball to start rolling again.... <3<3 I got four days off but Catherine comes out in three soooooooooo some action would be nice...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:53 am

I'm a bit stuck on what to do with Vincent but i think for now he will make his way to Junon to meet up with Cloud, unless someone has any other idea's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 am

Hojo would love to get revenge on Vincent, but that can happen at any time... After we've made Yuffie join Jenova >:3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:29 am

Yazoo, if you'd like I can wind up the sparring with my next post.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:00 am

oops sorry got distracted lol, working on that now~
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:56 pm

For those wondering about the "infection" in WRO I'm picturing it kinda like Resident Evil...

How it works:

Those who aren't of a high enough level become Resident Evil/Silent Hill worthy infected.

Those who have actually got level up skills ie Main Active Cast get what Zack, Yuffie, Seph got.

just some FYI for you lot.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:01 pm

I ought to add that seeing as we've given Reno a different strain, Reno isn't infectious yet, so isn't affected by any of the side effects, and won't all kick in until... Well.. >3 There be plans Twisted Evil Just in case anyone ends up in the WRO XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Resident evil/Silent Hill infected???
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:08 am

*sees pyramid head walk past* ..... o.o ..... I QUIT!! *runs for his life*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 am

Yeah NPC, and grunts only... just meaning their bodies weren't strong enough (or level up'd enough) to take the infection. Plus I wanted a small Zombie fest for the Turks to play around with. Cause I wanna shoot some zombies and can't afford Left for Dead and Dead Island atm.

It's only in the WRO atm mainly cause I wanted something for the peeps there to do while everyone is off in Junon.

lol's at Tseng... <3
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:20 am

*rubs hands together* Lets blow some heads off >3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:23 am

hehe go for it Rufus has arrived!

Also I see the Turks as the best zombie killers they were trained to kill ^^
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:38 am

It's just a shame they don't all have double-barrelled shot guns - Reno will just have to have gun-lust for Rufus'.

*locks and loads*

Let's go, boys~
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:39 am

I'm infected by your genetics....
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:49 am

How much of it's genetics? How much of it is fate? How much of it depends on the choices that we made? ((He says I have her eyes, do I also inherit his shame?)) Is heredity the culprit, can I stop it, or am I a slave?!

... So has to be the theme to this.... XD!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Right, looking back through some of the previous Kadaj's posts... he was going down the line of freed from Jenova, loathing her and what he did for her, and what not.

So the question comes - should I continue down that path or, seeing as we haven't the Angeal to continue with either, should I re-start his part of the saga and mould the character in more of my image (and move him to a location where he might run into others)?

I'm not sure on the etiquette when it comes to a character that had some substance to their story thus far and don't want to step on any toes.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 am

Hey everyone. I'm almost caught up on back story and hope to post later this afternoon. Not that Loz will know what's going on anyway lol. But still. Look out for Mr. Thighs of steel!
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:32 am

HELL YEAH! >3
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 am

Come to Junon, the three remnanats can torture Genesis. As for the question... that's one for Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:10 am

Well RP wise just continue on from where she left off.... (it's been a while so you don't have to be stuck with Angeal anymore, since we don;t have one just yet) but you can change / mold do whatever to the character.

Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 am

*nods* I was thinking of incorporating Angeal 'disappearing' for some continuity... but I want evil Kadaj... He can be confused and adorable later when Jenova's ass is kicked and his brain is freed of her XDD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:32 am

Come to Junon, we'll infect you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General RP Chat
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next