FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General RP Chat

Go down 
+7
Kadaj
Genesis
Reno Nevada
Rufus
Tseng
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

General RP Chat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Lol, honestly you do it to where you want it m'love because I've no idea when Sam will be back - and when she is we can make it work ^^
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 pm

I'm fine with it being closed up as well. Denzel's gonna be undisposed for a while because of the mako treatment and the only thing planned for Seph is that convo with Zack which obviously can't happen with both of them asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Okay I'm going to close down the main RP (current arc) tomorrow when I get back from the tax office...

So if you need to have any final posts you have about 20 hours to do so
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Okay for some reason every time I try to do a Rufus post I get close to finishing and Chrome crashes out on me... soooo taking it as a sign... wait.
I don't like to move characters without permission, so I will give it a day. Then try to post again tomorrow.

I just need to know a few things...
When were you guys planning on leaving to Wutai, this is directed at Reno and Seph.
If Sam doesn't post in that time I'll have it that Rufus ordered Tseng to rest for a couple of days and he will catch up later.
With no word from Cloud Rufus will "send" Cissnei to go look for him and to bring Cid back with her.

Up to Trish if she wants Cid to or not.

So if you have anything you want Rufus to cover in his next post... let me know via here or PM... I'll try to post tomorrow night after work.
I got alot of Game and console defectives to go through so if I don't forgive me I'm shattered as.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Leaving for Wutai can happen at any time, the only thing I wanted to happen before hand was the chat between Zack and Seph so yeah, I'm fine with any time.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:22 am

All sounds good to me. I've had it in Reno's history that he learns Wutainese, and he's been over there several times in canon (and out in my timeline lol!) so it makes sense that he knows what he's doing and where he's going.

I'm just a little patchy with keeping up right now, an old medical issue has flared up and I'm finding myself incredibly lethargic, but I've spent a lot of today in bed, and plan to go back soon. Hopefully tomorrow after taking mum to the hospital I'll be up to posting again.

Apologies to all that it's holding up things <3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 am

Tomorrow night, so in like 24 hours, I will be timeskipping main to the next day so please finish up what you need to before then.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:42 am

Sup ya'll I'm just giving you a heads up til Monday 29 US time.
So Tues 30th for those of us playing in Australasian time to close this day down in this arc.
It's kinda been stuck on a stand still so I'll move it along when I get back from work on Tues...

also apologies for lack of me was at the con and I'm back and I have today and tomorrow off work to play around...
or spampost

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:24 pm

I am up-to-date and ready to rumble, on both characters!

I know it kinda hit a bit of a stump, but I'm watching the board, ready for whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 pm

I also updated my contact information, including a website! A twitter mention goes right to my phone, so you can always get a hold of me!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Yeah sorry I was going to post but I'm kinda at a loss on what to post >.>;
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Well, if you need help–we're all here! You don't have to do it alone~

And it doesn't have to be big, or story changing, either. :3

If you need things spiced up, Nero's locked and loaded.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

I'll try and post something after work tonight ^^;
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:51 am

If anyone is at a loss and wants to find Kadaj wandering the world barefoot and in a slightly oversized suit... Go for it XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:40 am

Someone please do so, like seriously, just for the amusement factor. Though other than that, you can feel free to bug Denzel, or even drop Nero in Wutai to wreck havoc for us all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 am

I kind of want Cloud to meet up with the rest, finally, but I think if he just passed by Kadaj on Fenrir he'd be like--what. What.

I'll probably pop Nero in Wutai and just be like "Ohai everyone I tried to kill, tea?" All fancy and that kind of friendly you do when you are playing Skyrim and the guards are right next to you. XD

Expect PMs, Zack and Kadaj!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:17 am

haha, oh the mental image of that...
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Oh lord... I can see Reno just going, "I'm going to go into the next room for a moment. If I start screaming, ignore it...."

XD

Poor Reno, Wutai is his kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:36 am

Well, Nero's just waiting for someone to interact with him. Just thought I should mention that I'm just waiting for the next person in Healin to post, and if they could actually possibly make an appearance, it would be nice! Don't care who! Yazoo, Dark Nation, Denzel, Cissnei, even Genesis would be great! Nero's got a gun to Yazoo's head and he's shooting at the Healin Lodge's windows to get attention XD.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:57 am

By the way, Gen will be headed towards Healin, he's on a boat on his way right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 am

My problem is that DN would just turn tail and run to Rufus to protect him - but without knowing what Rufus would do I'm at a slight loss on how to make it work =)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 am

I was waiting for Rufus but if we want a moment of Nero kicking Denzel's ass I'm game. Actually... I'll do that tonight, expect a PM later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:42 am

I think it's a thing where everyone's just waiting for the other person, so just jump in! Even if it's not a conflict-starter, just keep the RP going~
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Sorry I'll jump in as Rufus soon... ^^; just got busy
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:16 am

Just.. carry on without me then... Yazoo is obviously doing nothing in the fight since it all happened around him without a chance for him to act, nor Cissnei to come in and the old man can suddenly speak Common or Seph can understand Wutainese and Tseng is no longer required.

I go away for a couple of days because of work and I'm all but forgotten. I know people want to keep the rp moving but still..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General RP Chat   General RP Chat - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General RP Chat
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next